Poll: Californians warming up to immigrant legalization

Jan 31, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Willits News

As President Barack Obama and Congress strive to overhaul America's immigration laws, three quarters of Californians -- a record majority -- are on board with the idea of legalizing the more than 2 million immigrants illegally living in the state.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of194
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
no one no where

Redlands, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

who the hell are they polling...illegal immigrants and/or or family with illegal immigrants members??? so it's o.k. to break the immigration laws but those that waited for years and spend thousands of dollars are stupid for obeying the laws? at the end it's all about "population" as population = votes. a couple of hundred asian give come to america to give birth in the san gabriel area and the politicians is going all out to stop that right away because they are abusing the systems and immigration laws to make their kids american citizens. millions of mexican do it every day and the politicians welcome them and aid them. BS!!! RACIST!!!
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#140
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

no one no where wrote:
who the hell are they polling...illegal immigrants and/or or family with illegal immigrants members??? so it's o.k. to break the immigration laws but those that waited for years and spend thousands of dollars are stupid for obeying the laws? at the end it's all about "population" as population = votes. a couple of hundred asian give come to america to give birth in the san gabriel area and the politicians is going all out to stop that right away because they are abusing the systems and immigration laws to make their kids american citizens. millions of mexican do it every day and the politicians welcome them and aid them. BS!!! RACIST!!!
And I would bet my last dollar it was the Mexican Advocates who were in an uproar,screaming the loudest about the Asians at the birthing facility.
Although it is/was wrong, Mexicans want to be the pandered too,the privileged ones.
Frito Bandito

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#141
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the only one spinning your lies about going to shut up me or the other dozens you have threatened..........LOL
Then make good on your offer girly boy and come on down like you claimed you were.........ROTFLMAO
Did you have fun with the gardeners son yesterday???
I was busy and could not entertain you......…LOL
Yes a girly boy would think posting on the web is a fight..........ROTFLMAO
Tell us about daddies thoughts on your tranny ad???
And how is mama taking it???
Anything you like to think tranny girl..........ROTFLMAO
Tell us what daddy thinks about your ad??
I heard he is jealous?????
More tough talk from the girly boy that claimed he bought a ticket and was coming down to shut me up......
But we know she lied about that......
Then she claimed her border patrol friends were outside my house to arrest me 5 months ago....
She was informed they dont have jurisdiction here so she changed her story.
Then it was local police were at my house to arrest me......
So I gave her the name of the local chief for my area.....
She changed her mind again and told us it was now federal police her to arrest me.....
But that was 5 months ago and the she male is still threatening to rape woman, molest children and punch people in the face......
So my question is girly boy?????
Why are you so scared to keep your word???
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
@
Yes a girly boy would think posting on the web is a fight..........ROTFLMAO
When the girly boy is beaten to a pulp she starts to lose control………
Soon she will be changing peoples post as she is so stupid she does not know anyone notices.
Spin spin spin goes the little she male.
Such a predictable little she male………..LOL
<quoted text>
Girly boy admits she is a liar..........LOL
She also lied about her cop friends out side my gate..........LOL
She lies about everything...….
@
@
why trust a admitted liar???
It was you that claimed if I did not shut up you were going to come down and shut me up.........LOL
5k says you are to scared..........LOL
Poor girly boy is soared she wet her panties and canceled her flight to shut me up..........LOL
@
@
@
By a girly boy????
My 6 year old would take a punk like you out..........LOL
@
@
why trust a admitted liar???
It was you that claimed if I did not shut up you were going to come down and shut me up.........LOL
5k says you are to scared..........LOL
@
@
@
You already lied once about coming down and admitted it.......
No deal girly boy......
You claimed you were going to come down and punch me in the face and then you got scared..........
Period end of story.....
5k says you are to scared.......
How about Marina Vallarta??
La Cruz Marina?
@
@
@
@
Why are you so scared of me girly boy??
Why did you waste a good ticket to come down and punch me in the face??
Why did your cop friends run away girly boy??
Are they scared like you??
When are you going to make good on your word girly boy and punch me in the face???
@
@
@
@
Be man and keep your word girly boy..........ROTFLMAO
Come down and try and punch me in the face.........
What is wrong???
You found out I was not a woman???
@
@
@
@
@
@
Is that why 20 of the top 25 richest people in the world have houses here????
Is that why you are so scared girly boy???
Is that why you wasted your ticket to come down and punch me in the face???
@
@
@
@
@
Be man and keep your word girly boy..........ROTFLMAO
Any day you are brave enough to keep your word and try and punch me in the face........
5k says you can't
Waiting girly boy..........LOL
5k says you are too scared girly boy…………….LOL
Still power puking unsubstantiated hogwash? Here's proof that you're a queer:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Still power puking unsubstantiated hogwash? Here's proof that you're a queer:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
You are the only one spinning your lies about going to shut up me or the other dozens you have threatened..........LOL

Then make good on your offer girly boy and come on down like you claimed you were.........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Still power puking unsubstantiated hogwash? Here's proof that you're a queer:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Did you have fun with the gardeners son yesterday???

I was busy and could not entertain you......…LOL

Yes a girly boy would think posting on the web is a fight..........ROTFLMAO

Tell us about daddies thoughts on your tranny ad???

And how is mama taking it???
Frito Bandito

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#144
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the only one spinning your lies about going to shut up me or the other dozens you have threatened..........LOL
Then make good on your offer girly boy and come on down like you claimed you were.........ROTFLMAO
Still being evasive? You're a no results oriented scared queer:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#145
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Still being evasive? You're a no results oriented scared queer:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Why so scared girly boy???

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#146
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Still being evasive? You're a no results oriented scared queer:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Be man and keep your word girly boy..........ROTFLMAO

Come down and try and punch me in the face.........

What is wrong???
You found out I was not a woman???
Frito Bandito

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#147
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Be man and keep your word girly boy..........ROTFLMAO
Come down and try and punch me in the face.........
What is wrong???
You found out I was not a woman???
You're a queer and not a woman. Woman have more balls.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#148
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a queer and not a woman. Woman have more balls.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Anything you like to think tranny girl..........ROTFLMAO

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#149
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a queer and not a woman. Woman have more balls.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
More tough talk from the girly boy that claimed he bought a ticket and was coming down to shut me up......

But we know she lied about that......

Then she claimed her border patrol friends were outside my house to arrest me 5 months ago....
She was informed they dont have jurisdiction here so she changed her story.

Then it was local police were at my house to arrest me......
So I gave her the name of the local chief for my area.....

She changed her mind again and told us it was now federal police her to arrest me.....

But that was 5 months ago and the she male is still threatening to rape woman, molest children and punch people in the face......

So my question is girly boy?????

Why are you so scared to keep your word???
Frito Bandito

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#151
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything you like to think tranny girl..........ROTFLMAO
... and you like shemales, as evidenced by this link:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#152
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
... and you like shemales, as evidenced by this link:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
why trust a admitted liar???

It was you that claimed if I did not shut up you were going to come down and shut me up.........LOL

5k says you are to scared..........LOL

Poor girly boy is soared she wet her panties and canceled her flight to shut me up..........LOL

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
... and you like shemales, as evidenced by this link:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
You already lied once about coming down and admitted it.......

No deal girly boy......

You claimed you were going to come down and punch me in the face and then you got scared..........

Period end of story.....

5k says you are to scared.......

How about Marina Vallarta??

La Cruz Marina?
Frito Bandito

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#154
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
why trust a admitted liar???
It was you that claimed if I did not shut up you were going to come down and shut me up.........LOL
5k says you are to scared..........LOL
Poor girly boy is soared she wet her panties and canceled her flight to shut me up..........LOL
You're the liar. You don't exist in Mexico. I know this through my law enforcement contacts in Mexico. You're transmitting from the US. You're a coward and a queer:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155
Feb 4, 2013
 
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the liar. You don't exist in Mexico. I know this through my law enforcement contacts in Mexico. You're transmitting from the US. You're a coward and a queer:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Why are you so scared of me girly boy??

Why did you waste a good ticket to come down and punch me in the face??

Why did your cop friends run away girly boy??
Are they scared like you??

When are you going to make good on your word girly boy and punch me in the face???

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156
Feb 4, 2013
 
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the liar. You don't exist in Mexico. I know this through my law enforcement contacts in Mexico. You're transmitting from the US. You're a coward and a queer:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Be man and keep your word girly boy..........ROTFLMAO

Come down and try and punch me in the face.........

What is wrong???
You found out I was not a woman???

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157
Feb 4, 2013
 
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the liar. You don't exist in Mexico. I know this through my law enforcement contacts in Mexico. You're transmitting from the US. You're a coward and a queer:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Did you have fun with the gardeners son yesterday???

I was busy and could not entertain you......…LOL
Frito Bandito

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#158
Feb 4, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
Be man and keep your word girly boy..........ROTFLMAO
Come down and try and punch me in the face.........
What is wrong???
You found out I was not a woman???
You are a queer. Woman have more balls:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#159
Feb 4, 2013
 
Frito Bandito wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a queer. Woman have more balls:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
When the girly boy is beaten to a pulp she starts to lose control………

Soon she will be changing peoples post as she is so stupid she does not know anyone notices.

Spin spin spin goes the little she male.

Such a predictable little she male………..LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of194
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barack Obama Discussions

Search the Barack Obama Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
5 Ways The U.S. Can Respond To Russia Invading ... 2 min Cordwainer Trout 1,224
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Realtime 1,033,568
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min Fed Up Again 217,995
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min litesong 42,925
Bringing Ukraine into the European Club (Apr '09) 10 min Skeptic 53
Report links Tea Party movement to white suprem... (Oct '10) 10 min swedenforever 32
Michele Bachmann: Obama Won Because He's Black ... 38 min Drilling for the nerve 22
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••