The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 403544 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#173705 Aug 20, 2013
positronium wrote:
convince me that he hasn't failed.
You're the one making the claim that he has, the burden of proof is on your shoulders.

We've been waiting quite some time.

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#173706 Aug 20, 2013
positronium wrote:
convince me that he hasn't failed.
Ah yes, when confronted by a question you cannot answer pretend it didn't happen.

I expected you to not be able to provide even a single example of how "the President has failed us".

Thanks you for not disappointing us.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#173707 Aug 20, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you speak in circles. Zfor over a month now I have asked you to provide even a single example of how he has "failed us".
You cannot.
You cannot convince me that he hasn't failed us.
That is an example.

#173708 Aug 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
THE MYTH OF LIBERAL COMPASSION
David Limbaugh: Obama's 'fairness' policies do much more harm than good
What will it take for the country to wake up to the destructive ravages of liberalism – and finally do something about them?
Liberals continue to masquerade as exclusive proprietors of compassion, but their policies stubbornly undermine their possessory claim. Indeed, Obama’s “fundamental transformation” of America is nothing less than America’s decline and destruction in the name of compassion and fairness.
You can’t scan a day’s news without seeing proof of this. Let’s look at just two items in today’s news digest.
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/the-myth-of-libera...
Paul GC 23 minutes ago
Let's all understand one thing: NOTHING--but NOTHING done by this alleged 'President' is EVER going to be called a 'failure' by anyone (other than Conservatives, Libertarians and other informed individuals, that is) while he is in office.(I would say,'While he is in the White House', but he's actually there so rarely that it doesn't really mean quite the same thing...) If there ever is to be any serious, intelligent, rational and critical analysis to be done of his record or any of his policies, it will only be done in the far-off distant future, years from now, long after he's gone from office, by historians looking back upon the history of this time, wondering in bafflement: "How on earth could so many people have fallen for this falderal?" (Much as we to-day look back upon the old newsreels of Hitler & wonder how so many Germans could be taken in by a raving-mad paper-hanger with a big mouth...) But as for critical analysis in the here-and-now by any members of the so-called 'mainstream media' or the pinheads in academia? Forget it; it's not going to happen... They'll simply continue to parrot the same tired old talking-points, to the effect that 'Hussein's policies WOULD have worked, but for the obstructionism of those mean old wascally Wepublicans in Congwess'...
Black Racism 4 hours ago
Liberals hate: 1) men, 2) white people 3) straights (not gay) 4) anyone who give people employment opportunities)
Liberals love (to the point of being blind to their faults): 1) women, 2) minorities, 3) gays and transgenders, 4) anyone who refuses to work for a living, but demands to be taken care of
That Kentucky ditch weed must have gotten pretty good, huh?

#173710 Aug 20, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Disagree. Have a good day.
Keep hiding. It's okay, you never really stood a chance.

Like countless fools before you, a lack of education and propensity to speak in generalities causes your utter failure.

Location hidden

#173711 Aug 20, 2013
APA condemns 'NARTH' and 'Focus on The Family' and their promotion of "reparative therapy" techniques...

In 2006, the American Psychological Association issued a statement that expressed concern that ex-gay or “conversion therapy” was potentially damaging and might create an intolerant and discriminatory political and social climate. According to the statement:

“For over three decades the consensus of the mental health community has been that homosexuality is not an illness and therefore not in need of a cure. The APA’ concern about the position’ espoused by NARTH (The National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality) and so-called conversion therapy is that they are not supported by the science. There is simply no sufficiently scientifically sound evidence that sexual orientation can be changed. Our further concern is that the positions espoused by NARTH and Focus on the Family create an environment in which prejudice and discrimination can flourish.”

http://www.truthwinsout.org/narth/

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#173712 Aug 20, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
In all the tortured history of this thread he hasn't offered a single example to prove his claims.
Let's not forget the fact that only a couple of days ago he admitted that it was a matter of perspective whether or not the president had failed.
You haven't yet convinced me that he hasn't either.

#173713 Aug 20, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I am listening.
tell some fact then instead.
He just did. He stated that the leader of the APA was an avowed homophobe who professed conversion therapy as viable.

I know, I know, big words trouble you as much as logic.

Location hidden

#173714 Aug 20, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You cannot convince me that he hasn't failed us.
That is an example.
No pos, that's not an example...it's stupid.

Can you provide a single example of why you believe the president has failed?
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#173715 Aug 20, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww,'Mommy make the mean man stop.' seems to be your mantra.
Isn't it time to get your bong and black tar in your back pack before the fires wipe out your parent's trailer?
People like you keep people like me safe? ROTFLMAO. No Way. You aren't keeping anyone safe.. People with your attitude are a HUGE danger to this country..You think you're a real mean little ass kicker don't you. LMAO. BTW. Mommy and daddy are dead. Make the mean man stop? You? LMAO. Knock yourself out.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#173716 Aug 20, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
You do like to blame others so it does make sense.
Sure, go ahead. It makes sense for you to feel like a victim.
I am an American citizen who is a victim of a failed presidency.

Location hidden

#173719 Aug 20, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You haven't yet convinced me that he hasn't either.
I'm not trying to convince you of anything...you're the one making the claim.

If you can't back it up that's your problem.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#173720 Aug 20, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly child. You used the term pro-abortion. That indicates a mindset that opposes the law and proper terminology for the issue.
I know, I know, you hate being bitch slapped like that publicly.
You should be used to it by now.
You can't answer the question, so.. you dance around, singing your own song, with your ears covered? Whata Country..
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#173721 Aug 20, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
;~)
Morning *Patriots*...
Good morning fine lady.

#173722 Aug 20, 2013
Once again, you like to be considered a victim.

That is hardly surprising.

You cannot provide an a single example of how the President has failed us. Not a single one...

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#173723 Aug 20, 2013
Roger_Wilco wrote:
<quoted text>
A study of 90 adults? That's a scientific study? Dr Qazi Rahman is a homosexual who studies homosexuals. What did you think his homosexual study of 90 homosexual adults was going to show?
I was going to post 20 different reports that showed that being gay is a physical difference but I desided not to do so. I'm not going to argue with you about this because all you have to do is google or bing the question of brain differences between homosexuals and heterosexuals. You'll get hundreds of reports showing the same thing.
You want to play dumb then do so but I'm not wasting my time on you about this. You are wrong and I showed you proof of it. You have yet to show any support for your opinion and I know why. There is nothing to back you up.

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#173724 Aug 20, 2013
Bahhad Penny wrote:
Jaxxon wrote:
Athletes Seem to Defy Russia's 'Anti-Gay Propaganda' Law With a Kiss
The 2014 Sochi Olympics are shaping up to be one of the most controversial sporting events in decades, given the Russian government's punitive attitude towards displays of homosexuality or shows of support for gay causes.
But the country's anti-gay propaganda law, which went into effect earlier this summer, still didn't stop Tatyana Firova and Kseniya Ryzhova from publicly kissing at a televised sporting event.
It happened on the podium, when the two were receiving a gold medal in the Women's 4x400 relay at Moscow's World Athletics Championship yesterday...
http://news.yahoo.com/athletes-seem-defy-russ ...
<quoted text>
As with so much of what jaxxxon post, it was all a lie;
Russian gold medallist insulted by 'gay kiss' claims
A Russian gold medallist said Tuesday she was insulted by media claims that she had kissed a fellow female athlete on the lips in defiance of the country’s new anti-gay law. Ksenia Ryzhova and Yulia Gushchina (pictured) won gold in the 400m relay.
more http://www.france24.com/en/20130820-russia-go...
Turns out they are both married and not gay at all like the media will have you believe..

Eagle
higgans

Avon, IN

#173726 Aug 20, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"Where is the "Homosexual Gene" discovery?"
----------
Where's the "Heterosexual Gene" discovery?
There's no genetic proof that you were born "straight".
You may have simply been brainwashed into believing that's what you were supposed to be.
Come to think of it, under the right circumstances you might make a right fine Lesbian.
Show me proof of a gene that makes you straight or move on.
it isn't jeans... it's wiring.:)

Jaxx, your comments in this post are beneath your intelligence.

really...

#173727 Aug 20, 2013
Since you are inept or merely a coward, I will provide you with examples of how he has not failed us.

I have a terrific career with Uncle Sam. It affords me the opportunity to travel the world and explore things you can only dream about. As I am part of 'us', you cannot ignore my success.

The nation now has a healthcare initiative to care for those who could not obtain proper coverage prior.

Bin Laden - dead.

American troop presence in Iraq - the real mission was accomplished by President Obama.

The GAO has targeted illegal and improper contracts issued by the last administration during the 'war on terror'. Billions of dollars went into the pockets of Bush and Cheney cronies. The Justice Department has already served subpoenas to those who will face the music.

Enough or do you need to look even sillier? I can see why you hide from the tough questions. It will only make your pathetic life look even more so.

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#173728 Aug 20, 2013
Bahhad Penny wrote:
Yeah Right wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice crown King! Love those badges and credentials too! All that in under 500 posts! I AM VERY IMPRESSED!
Some posters here have 1000's or even tens of thousands of posts and have never achieved what you have in only 500 or less!
The mark and sign of a true champion and worthy of a KING!
Congratulations and well done!
<quoted text>
I thank both of you for your kinds words and it is truly an honor to be your king.
Check this out those dumbazz's finally figured out they wasn't going to get anywhere in our state.. ;-)

Dream Defenders ending Stand Your Ground sit-in

TALLAHASSEE --
The Dream Defenders announced Thursday they’re ending a protest at Gov. Rick Scott's office in Tallahassee against Florida's "Stand Your Ground" law.

The group tweeted Thursday:

"After 31 days and 30 nights we will indeed be leaving the capitol to enter our next phase."

"We have secured a meeting w/ FDLE to examine racial profiling, the DJJ and DOE to review harsh disciplinary actions, and hearings on SYG."

The Dream Defenders began rallying at the governor's office July 16 shortly after George Zimmerman's not guilty verdict last month in the 2012 shooting death of Trayvon Martin.

Zimmerman's lawyers had initially cited the law, which protects people from prosecution if they use lethal force, as long as they had a reasonable fear that their life was in danger, but ended up not using the law in their defense during his trial.

Still, protesters spent weeks staging a sit-in in Tallahassee, saying they want new protections against racial profiling.

Meanwhile, Florida's Republican-controlled Legislature is coming out solidly against a special session to repeal the state's Stand Your Ground law, which protects people from prosecution if they use lethal force, as long as they had a reasonable fear that their life was in danger.

Zimmerman's lawyers had initially cited Stand Your Ground, but ended up not using the law in their defense during his trial.

The Department of State on Wednesday released a list that showed more than half of the state's 160-member Legislature has already voted against the idea.

The vote was triggered earlier after 33 legislators asked for a special session in writing. They were urged to do so by protesters upset with the July verdict.
Under an obscure state law, the written requests required an official poll. A yes vote by three-fifths of the Legislature would have resulted in a special session.

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13...

Eagle

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Earl 1,457,953
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 3 min Injudgement 137
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Dr Guru 230,977
News Warning against carbon tariffs (Jul '09) 38 min IB DaMann 7
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 42 min IB DaMann 62,303
News Bowe Bergdahl seeks pardon from Obama to avert ... 1 hr inbred Genius 1
News Presidential endorsements: now therea s a touch... 2 hr Trumpsnutsinyoface 9
More from around the web