The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 393412 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Quirky

Brighton, CO

#173569 Aug 19, 2013
Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
That venue is old munchkin...don't be a follower...break out and
find your way in the world...you can do it Qball..
You are old and still a racist!

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#173570 Aug 19, 2013
Sheriff Arpaio marks 20 years of Tent City with cake,‘Good Housekeeping’
http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/08/05/arpaio-marks-2...
Joe Arpaio is notoriously tough on his Tent City prisoners. And now he seems to be going Marie Antoinette on them.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#173571 Aug 19, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
The water is always cold.
Snake sightings increase across the Denver metro area
http://www.9news.com/news/local/article/35108...
If you find a snake, take three steps back and walk away. Do not try to kill it.

“This is all a game”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#173572 Aug 20, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
You are old and still a racist!
You are gulliable and still short....a racist too.

Well let's start...naive, stupid, a drunk, have some serious

self esteem issues, kiss azz. Night munchkin...

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#173581 Aug 20, 2013
Roger_Wilco wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no genetic difference between straight and gay. Sexuality is in the mind. Sex has a biological purpose though. It's to reproduce the species. That only happens between a man and a woman. Anything else serves no biological purpose other than emotional which is a mental thing. The normal mind is sexually attracted to the opposite sex. Anything else is abnormal or mentally defective ... mentally ill.
I bet you think the earth is flat as well. You really are a neanderthal.

"The Swedish study, published in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences journal, compared the size of the brain’s halves in 90 adults. Gay men and heterosexual women had halves of a similar size, while the right side was bigger in lesbian women and heterosexual men. A UK scientist said this was evidence sexual orientation was set in the womb.

As far as I’m concerned there is no argument any more – if you are gay, you are born gay – Dr Qazi Rahman"

http://uber-facts.com/2013/02/07/studies-show...
Fat Cat Malloy

Buffalo, NY

#173610 Aug 20, 2013
Homosexual Activists Intimidate American Psychiatric Association ...

Oct 1, 2007 -(The Gay Crusaders p. 130-131). Same-gender sex activists continued to pressure the APA through 1973. A same-gender sex magazine, The ...

The American Psychological Association is "dominated by gay ...
Health › Mental Health&#8206;
Jul 12, 2007 - I don't have the books to check the references, but that roughly accords with my understanding of the chronology. The DSM-III was (and is)...

Former American Psychological Association President Says ...-

Jul 14, 2013 - Former American Psychological Association President Says APA Has been “Hijacked” by Gay Rights Activists. Submitted by Admin on July 14,...

Noted U.S. Psychologists Condemn Gay Activist Influence on APA ...

Dec 20, 2005 - Dr. Nicolas Cummings, Ph.D, a former president of the APA, said pro-homosexual social activist influence has undermined

APA has been 'captured by homosexuals'-

Jan 31, 2013 - Then, Cummings says the homosexual activists "captured the APA." "It left an open door for people to rush in and use it for other than scientific ..
Shiver Me Timbers

Fremont, CA

#173612 Aug 20, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure you have that data..
"Not all children raised by gay parents support gay marriage: I should know, I’m one of them
Psychologists come from the same field that used to have a “consensus” that homosexuality was a mental disorder. Neither field is equipped to answer the deeper existential dilemmas of legally removing fatherhood or motherhood as a human principle, which is what total “marriage equality” would entail.
I support same-sex civil unions and foster care, but I have always resisted the idea that government should encourage same-sex couples to imagine that their partnerships are indistinguishable from actual marriages. Such a self-definition for gays would be based on a lie, and anything based on a lie will backfire.
The richest and most successful same-sex couple still cannot provide a child something that the poorest and most struggling spouses can provide: a mom and a dad. Having spent forty years immersed in the gay community, I have seen how that reality triggers anger and vicious recrimination from same-sex couples, who are often tempted to bad-mouth so-called “dysfunctional” or “trashy” straight couples in order to say,“We deserve to have kids more than they do!”
But I am here to say no, having a mom and a dad is a precious value in its own right and not something that can be overridden, even if a gay couple has lots of money, can send a kid to the best schools, and raises the kid to be an Eagle Scout.
It’s disturbingly classist and elitist for gay men to think they can love their children unreservedly after treating their surrogate mother like an incubator, or for lesbians to think they can love their children unconditionally after treating their sperm-donor father like a tube of toothpaste.
It’s also racist and condescending for same-sex couples to think they can strong-arm adoption centers into giving them orphans by wielding financial or political clout. An orphan in Asia or in an American inner city has been entrusted to adoption authorities to make the best decision for the child’s life, not to meet a market demand for same-sex couples wanting children. Whatever trauma caused them to be orphans shouldn’t be compounded with the stress of being adopted into a same-sex partnership."
http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/not-all-chil...
Eagle

Oct 1, 2007 -(The Gay Crusaders p. 130-131). Same-gender sex activists continued to pressure the APA through 1973. A same-gender sex magazine, The ...

Jul 12, 2007 - I don't have the books to check the references, but that roughly accords with my understanding of the chronology. The DSM-III was (and is)...

Jul 14, 2013 - Former American Psychological Association President Says APA Has been “Hijacked” by Gay Rights Activists. Submitted by Admin on July 14,...

Dec 20, 2005 - Dr. Nicolas Cummings, Ph.D, a former president of the APA, said pro-homosexual social activist influence has undermined

Jan 31, 2013 - Then, Cummings says the homosexual activists "captured the APA." "It left an open door for people to rush in and use it for other than scientific ..
Shiver Me Timbers

Fremont, CA

#173613 Aug 20, 2013
Roger_Wilco wrote:
<quoted text>
A study of 90 adults? That's a scientific study? Dr Qazi Rahman is a homosexual who studies homosexuals. What did you think his homosexual study of 90 homosexual adults was going to show?

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#173615 Aug 20, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> Probably not stup!d. Since I don't have one. How about you? Trailer or cardboard box? The idiots like you that think they are to smart to believe in God, are a very special kind of stu p!d.
I apologize. I meant to write that it is your parent's trailer you merely live in.

It is flattering that you used the same insult I levied your way. It's a shame it doesn't work due to your blunder though.

I must be the idiot who knows the difference between to, too and two. That would make you dumber than an idiot. Live that dream, stooge. I'll keep laughing at you.

#173616 Aug 20, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm.. Okay do you feel Z was white or a hispanic?? You fill me in on when the majority goes to the blacks..
Eagle
If you are referring to George Zimmerman, I remind you that this is a thread dedicated to the President. Republicants often like to define people by race and whine when the opposition cries foul.

Further, I never wrote that blacks will be the majority, stooge. I merely noted that America's Caucasian population, to which I belong, will soon be outnumbered by those once considered minorities. Do learn how to read.

#173617 Aug 20, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your Monk Muny tell you that?
No, his insecurities did.

#173618 Aug 20, 2013
Roger_Wilco wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a homosexual gene. It's a pill.
Suit: Man Claims Glaxo Drug Made Him a 'Gay Sex Addict'
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/01/31/suit...
http://www.foxnews.com/health/2011/01/31/suit...
Just one more reason why Fox news is worthless and devoid of actual 'news'.

#173619 Aug 20, 2013
Roger_Wilco wrote:
<quoted text>
A study of 90 adults? That's a scientific study? Dr Qazi Rahman is a homosexual who studies homosexuals. What did you think his homosexual study of 90 homosexual adults was going to show?
Ah yes, the duplicity of the Republicant mind at work yet again.

Using your logic, Fox should never conduct a viewer poll because they are only pandering to similar minded people, huh?

Stooge. It's no wonder you fear blacks, gays and atheists.
Stooge This

Marrakech, Morocco

#173620 Aug 20, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes, the duplicity of the Republicant mind at work yet again.
Using your logic, Fox should never conduct a viewer poll because they are only pandering to similar minded people, huh?
Stooge. It's no wonder you fear blacks, gays and atheists.

Stooge This

Marrakech, Morocco

#173621 Aug 20, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize. I meant to write that it is your parent's trailer you merely live in.
It is flattering that you used the same insult I levied your way. It's a shame it doesn't work due to your blunder though.
I must be the idiot who knows the difference between to, too and two. That would make you dumber than an idiot. Live that dream, stooge. I'll keep laughing at you.
You to faced little too bit topix tramp fatazz punk ith to left hands that types to little two late on these threads I ould like to take a little too faced fck such as your self and take a too by four up against yopur thick to ply head just to give you a taste of hat can happen two a little piece of goose dump like you.

#173622 Aug 20, 2013
Stooge This wrote:
<quoted text>
To quote Steve Martin, "Next time, have a point."

#173624 Aug 20, 2013
Stooge This wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, thanks for agreeing with me. If the APA has a large population of homosexual members and they conduct studies on others who are likeminded, they are doing EXACTLY what Fox does with their viewer polls.

Oops. You look pretty awful right now. I can almost see your tears.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#173625 Aug 20, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
How did POS get this thread removed? What was said to cause that to happen? I can only get here when someone else posts and I get a reply notice. Other than that I can't find it anywhere. Someone needs to kill that other thread that POS started as payback for what he did to this one. I quit posting there and took it off my tracker but when you guys wouldn't stop posting there too, it kept on going.
The only reason it keep going is because you and the others keep feeding it. If none of us makes a post that thread slows down to a couple of right wing nuts and their socks talking to themselves but the second that you Jaxxon, X-man, Mail, White American, Rico or any moderate liberal makes one post on that thread it's guaranteed to generate at least three pages of replies.
Anyway, I don't even go there anymore because there is never any intellectual debate there. It's just baited hate and discord.
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
He just sent Feedback and got his pals to do the same thing. Topix can just kill the thread, and it disappears from the thread list but can still be accessed if anyone posts here, and it's still on your tracker.
They'll never get rid of that President's thread. It's too popular. You're right though. It would get much less activity if some of us just stopped posting there. That's why they keep baiting people to post on it.
POS is lurking here. He now copies and pastes posts from here to the President thread. Thinks he's clever, the cowardly little punk.
He had nothing to do with getting that thread removed.
Seems to me that Topix finally became aware of the liability issue that could conceivably arise because of the lies and slander issue.
Topix knows that I don't use socks and If you (and the author of that thread) don't stop lying about me Rose, you both might be removed too.
Perhaps you should seriously consider that as well.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#173629 Aug 20, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...you still into that "photography" thing?
Photograph
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =St9YWSFe4UoXX
Kodachrome, the best film ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Yourwerefuckedin prison

Romeoville, IL

#173630 Aug 20, 2013
if you fear homosexuals you are probably one of us

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min John Galt 1,420,513
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min Buster Steinbeizer 222,798
News Former Obama aide: Trump is a 'psychopath' 7 min Le Jimbo 105
News On 90th birthday, Fidel Castro thanks Cuba, cri... 13 min WE JUST DONT CARE 5
News German Chancellor Angela Merkel has said the TT... 17 min BHM5267 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min Actual Science 61,087
News Republicans outraged over reported delay of Cli... 58 min gwww 43
More from around the web