The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
Sancho Panza

Los Angeles, CA

#162145 Jul 22, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>No you are not. Those who have built it have the blueprint. Obama should never forget this.
Watch out for them windmills Don Quixote!
Dick Van Dike

Los Angeles, CA

#162147 Jul 22, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>
No you are not. Those who have built it have the blueprint. Obama should never forget this.
The Windmills of Your Mind
http://youtu.be/6ETiQvL6alI
DSpringfield

“"One for the claws"”

Since: Jul 10

Sin City,U.S.A.

#162148 Jul 22, 2013
Agents of Corruption wrote:
<quoted text>
ED SCHULTZ ON WHY DETROIT WENT BANKRUPT: THE CITY BECAME A ‘CONSERVATIVE UTOPIA’
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/07/22/ed...
Agreeing with fellow MSNBC host Melissa Harris-Perry, Ed Schultz claimed that Detroit had filed for bankruptcy because the city had a government that was just too small. On Saturday, Schultz argued “Republican policies” led Detroit to become a “conservative utopia.”
Harris-Perry last week said what is happening in Detroit occurs “when government is small enough to drown in your bathtub.”
“Detroit, Michigan, used to be really a symbol of industrial strength and manufacturing in this country. But, thanks to a lot of Republican policies, the city is now filing for bankruptcy,” Schultz said over the weekend.
Ed Shultz must have been hitting the hooka really heavy before saying this. Fact,Detroit is a "DEMOCRAT" controlled city. Has been for over 51 years. The reason it went bankrupt is because it spent too much and lost much of its tax base. It went from a city with a population of 1.8 million people to the 700,000 people it has now. Its a slumcity. It couldn't support a bigger government. No wonder MSNBC has the lowest ratings in the cable news industry.
higgans

Marion, IN

#162149 Jul 22, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Suffice it to say that you agree with the verdict and others don't. But the bottom line is that he stood trial and was acquitted. He's a free man.
not agreeing with a verdict is one thing...

continuing to post LIES is dishonest and deceitful, to say the least.

in this case, when the same LIES are said thru either a bullhorn or broadcast on a nationally telvised cable/tv show, it is like yelling 'Fire!' in a crowded movie theater.

if you, WA, the great 'middle-of-the-roader' can't see the HARM in what is NOW being done to GZ and OUR society, then you are either liar or delusional.... like NTR & Co... INCLUDING OUR PRES AND AG.

simply put, the law that the race-baiters want changed is good, old-fashioned SELF-DEFENSE.

that is THE theory of law that GZ was found Not Guilty under, period.

LYING and saying otherwise is the Progressive and UN-AMERICAN way.

if u or anyone else seriously thought there was evidence of either charge, fine.

but the State did not, the family did not and even the Spec Pros did NOT claim race as a factor, period.(of course,CLAIMS OF RACE AND RACIAL PROFILING were ther ONLY reasons that political pressure was brought to bear and then DENIED when no evidence was profuced!)

who's lying, WA? any or all of the people that said, ON THE RECORD, that RACE was not a factor?

or people like NTR, the Pres and the US AG?

and you, too?????

hoesty is not easy, is it?
higgans

Marion, IN

#162150 Jul 22, 2013
HONESTY is sometimes not easy to spell, sometimes!lol

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#162151 Jul 22, 2013
The Sin City Cat wrote:
<quoted text>Ed Shultz must have been hitting the hooka really heavy before saying this. Fact,Detroit is a "DEMOCRAT" controlled city. Has been for over 51 years. The reason it went bankrupt is because it spent too much and lost much of its tax base. It went from a city with a population of 1.8 million people to the 700,000 people it has now. Its a slumcity. It couldn't support a bigger government. No wonder MSNBC has the lowest ratings in the cable news industry.
Detroit’s 60-Year Decline into Bankruptcy Hell
http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Articles/2013/0...
When I was growing up in Detroit, the city was a patchwork of tightly knit working class and more prosperous neighborhoods, lively commercial strips and clusters of good restaurants and diners along the main thoroughfares of the city’s East Side and West Side. The public school system was pretty good – I attended James Vernor Elementary, named for the founder of a popular ginger ale maker, and Mumford High School, which at the time was integrated and sent many of its graduates to the best colleges in the country.

But seething beneath the surface were growing racial tensions between blacks and a predominantly white police force. In the early morning heat of July 23, 1967, a police raid on an after-hours bar popular with blacks on the corner of 12th and Clairmount Streets touched off one of the deadliest and most destructive riots in U.S. history, lasting five days and surpassing the violence and property destruction of Detroit’s 1943 race riot. It required military intervention.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#162152 Jul 22, 2013
Obama wants to make the USA just like Detroit. The progressive utopia. IMPEACH the traitor.

“Club Fed or Camp Cupcake?”

Since: Oct 10

White-Collar Minimum-Security

#162153 Jul 22, 2013
Spanish day cares in Twin Cities hit with immigration audit
http://www.startribune.com/local/215670931.ht...
The use of I-9 documents as a form of enforcement has skyrocketed under the Obama administration, which has focused on workplace enforcement over singling out undocumented immigrants.
Carlsbad Bound

Los Angeles, CA

#162154 Jul 22, 2013
Agents of Corruption wrote:
Spanish day cares in Twin Cities hit with immigration audit
http://www.startribune.com/local/215670931.ht...
The use of I-9 documents as a form of enforcement has skyrocketed under the Obama administration, which has focused on workplace enforcement over singling out undocumented immigrants.
Magical stuff.
Quirky

Denver, CO

#162155 Jul 23, 2013
WATCH NOW "IN A NUTSHELL" if this doesn't scare you into reality

Quirky

Denver, CO

#162156 Jul 23, 2013
Video IP1 12 Comet Shoemaker-Levy collides with Jupiter

Quirky

Denver, CO

#162157 Jul 23, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Bless Bonnie and the Children
http://youtu.be/KFqAsgDDuLs
The carpenters
Bonnie will never be a beast of Burdon Fake Reality!

Bonnie ROCKS!!!

Beast Of Burden by The Rolling Stones

Quirky

Denver, CO

#162158 Jul 23, 2013
REVELATION: 7 HEADS, 10 HORNS PROPHECY HAPPENING

Bernard Forand

Fort Myers, FL

#162165 Jul 23, 2013
Nothing new on the economic front with the Left as they pursue to address the price of inequality. Since the days of F.D.R. and his economic advisor {Eccles} who was the first to officially declare that the dynamo of democracies is its middle class. Through the Clintons with his O’Neal and now with Obama with his Bernstein economic advisor have each had the greatest growth rates through securing the strengths from this dynamo of consumers fluid monetary movements, self reinforcing a constant demand for increasing productivity.
Conservatives have constantly have and continue to this day with Austerity policies, that siphons the laborer’s productivity to a small majority of the populace. Decreasing the fluid consumer to stimulate additional productivity.
Hoarding the wealth and not returning it to the free markets to stimulate productivity, resulting in Aristocratic scenarios.
Presently our position on inequality approaches the African, and Latin America dictatorship.
Sovereignties are graded on their inequality as it will determine their credit on the Free Markets. Its called the Gini Coefficient. Grading scale is 0 to 1. From 0 being pure equality to 1 being pure inequality. A small sampling example; Nations such as Germany, Norway and Sweden have a Gini of .3 or less.
South Africa and Latin America have a .5 or above.
USA’s Gini in 1980 was .4 Presently it is at 4.7. This is according to the U.N.’s data. Rendering the USA in the category of nations such as Iran and Turkey.
Conservative continue policies that advance inequality which very soon will return us the serfdom in a multiple fragmented nation with puppet dictators. Further seeking fragmenting any union proposals and its demise.
Obama champions for the middle class will not be enough with a mere 8 years of effort to turn around the conservative damage of 8 decades. In the wings we do have additional potential democratic candidates that can continue to reduce the out of control inequality increases, sought by the republicans. Hillary Clinton and Elizabeth Warren just to name a couple that have proven records, to their allegiance to strengthening the middle class dynamo.
Republican on the other hand have the infamous honor to exhibit their 1929 Great Depression and their 2008 Great Recession. They do say, the third time is a charm..

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#162166 Jul 23, 2013
Kentucky Liberal Liar wrote:
<quoted text>
Well let me assist you. The topic isn't "Republicans" it is "The President has failed us" and while you bury your head in denial most Americans can see it.;
Poll: Obama’s job approval plunges
exert;
"
The disappointing results come as the White House this week looks to turn the national conversation back to the economy. Obama will deliver the first of a series of speeches Wednesday aimed at offering his vision for boosting economic growth, even as the new poll found that just 37 percent of the respondents approved of his handling of the economy, while 56 percent disapproved.
Overall, the poll found Obama’s job approval at 41 percent last week, a sharp drop from April’s 50 percent and his worst showing in the poll since 39 percent in September 2011. Forty-eight percent disapproved in the latest poll, up from April’s 46 percent.
Obama won re-election in November with 51 percent of the popular vote."
Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2013/07/22/197361/...
Opinion duly noted, ostrich head. Load of fresh sand coming right up for you. You must be suffering from too much time behind a fence in an enclosed space.

The response to the contention is that it is Republicans who have failed the nation. They sold out most Americans to the advantage of the few.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#162167 Jul 23, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>What's your point? Does this sound like something I hallucinated? If I did, I must have an incredibly vivid and highly technical imagination. Why would this bother you? What does it have to do with you right wing extremists who believe the President has failed us? I disagree with you that he has.
I think the Republicans have failed the country and the majority of Americans who expected our elected Congress to serve the best interests of all Americans and who have received next to nothing that is to our benefit.
Not a very effective attempt at changing the subject of your many habitual lies to the president. Must be uncomfortable when your lies come home to roost.

Since: Feb 11

Nearer than you would like

#162168 Jul 23, 2013
Cloudy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll pray for your soul non-believer.
Which deity will you pray to?

#162169 Jul 23, 2013
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>I'm visualizing you with Duct Tape over your mouth blowhard.
Sorry, I don't roll that way. Maybe your boyfriend is into that but it is unwise to fantasize about me.

#162170 Jul 23, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text> It's 2013 A.D.. Is it 2013 years from Mohamed's death or birth? No... It's 2013 years from the death of Jesus. It seems to me it would take a mighty powerful event to base the world's calendar system on.
So, because the Old Testament predates the New, using your logic, Judaism must be the correct religion since they use a much older calendar.

Thanks for displaying your ignorance again.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#162171 Jul 23, 2013
ChaunceyGardiner wrote:
<quoted text>
No need. You just provided the evidence of your mental challenges. LOL!
"You will need to ask you manager..."
<quoted text>
I could have sworn your party claims it isn't concerned with the welfare of the mentally and physically challenged. Make up your mind, son.
<quoted text>
Bwahahahahahahaha!
I realize that you are mad at anyone who has achieved more than you. It is your sad reality that we all have.
While Uncle Sam takes care of people like me quite nicely, I was blessed to marry well. I am one of those people who has no problem paying my fair share of taxes. My wife and I coughed up 35% last year. I know it will be more this next tax period but that is the price you pay for being an American who has more than others.
Romney asked but we just laughed.
<quoted text>
You are correct, I have nothing to pander for. You may want to learn the definition of that word before you use it incorrectly again. ROTFLMAO!
Yeah … once again your liberalism shows through. Now instead of the physically challenged you’re now making fun of the mentally challenged. Good job genius. Speaking of which shall we review your failed metaphor of the kid being punched by the bouncer, as evidence of your apparent challenges. HAHAHAHA

Assume much … as I have never stated an affiliation to either party,… this would be more of your superior intellect at work. LOL

You and NTR should compare notes on fictitious lives and experiences. For a couple of beggars to the wealthy in this country you both claim great wealth but demonstrate none of the characteristics of those who have actually worked and achieved wealth.

Continue to make us laugh, as it appears fool is your lot in life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 8 min Fundiementally ill 2,011
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Realtime 1,129,732
Fight for U.S. Senate control may not end on El... 13 min barefoot2626 34
Obama to broaden US effort to combat militants 16 min barefoot2626 1,510
What do you think of Obama now? 37 min Talkmaster 1
Michele Bachmann: Obama Won Because He's Black ... (Feb '14) 38 min inbred Genius 358
Justices allow Texas to enforce strict voter ID... 1 hr WeTheSheeple 296

Barack Obama People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE