The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
133,841 - 133,860 of 253,896 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
I happen to agree with 98% of Jack`s opinions. Does that Pi$z you off ? Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha !
I do too and it really pi**es off the commies. It exposes them as well and facilitates the identification of them.

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text>EXACTLY!
All the talk about, "if" Zimmerman had stayed in his vehicle ...what "if" the "child" had went on home. That "child's" record proved beyond the doubt his intent and character when he went back. There is the "if" this intent, would have pulled Zimmerman from that vehicle- because he was going to show that "cracker"! His past intent and acting upon that intent, had never met a gun. He never considered "that defense", his subject just might have as he acted.
Details, details and more details! They were all there-in fact. Not guilty was the only option to be considered seriously as the proven facts were presented to the court for record.
"Details, details and more details! They were all there-in fact. Not guilty was the only option to be considered seriously as the proven facts were presented to the court for record."

I totally agree.. Justice was served and in the right way this time..

Eagle

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Highly Unlikely wrote:
Can a Christian be a liberal? Short answer: no. There is no way a Christian can buy into progressive/big government ideology and be faithful to the bigger-than-Dallas teachings of Scripture and expect to continue enjoying his hard-won religious liberties.
For the “Christian” to lean politically to the left means that he must blow off huge chunks of the Bible and replace Scripture with the make-believe notions of PC’s malleable “Christ.” Only after torturing Scripture can the Christian then fit current liberalism into his supposed relationship with God.
For the Christian who believes that unfeigned faith in Christ should correspond with Jesus’ high view of Scripture, it is impossible to believe in God and be an adherent to this schlock.
Liberalism has been hijacked by bizarre special-interest thugs who defy the Word of God and believe that the Bible has no place in public life (except maybe in a museum where people can look at it from time to time).
The Christian skipping around the maypole wearing his rose-colored glasses who has a bent to the liberal left needs to understand something: If it were left up to the modern, secularized liberal establishment, Christians would be more restricted than Bill when Hillary’s in town. If the Christophobic thugs had it their way, Christians would be relegated to a marginalized spiritual ghetto on the sidelines of life.
For the naive Christian voter who thinks he can toss a ballot in the progressive direction, please know that a vote toward the secular left could leave you bereft of sacred liberties. Thanks to the aggressive and ludicrous liberal lug nuts’ anti-Christian agenda, your vote for a leftist is a vote for:
1. Christianity to be scrubbed from government and whatever turf the government owns. Thanks to the liberals, the Ten Commandments have about as much acceptance in our government and their properties as Rush Limbaugh would at Sandra Fluke’s family reunion. The Judeo-Christian principles that formed the rock-solid foundation of this great American Experiment are now aggressively and consistently attacked by the lascivious left.
If ... if ... the secularists continue to stay behind the wheel of this American bus, you can kiss all semblance of Christianity good-bye in this heretofore God-graced government. Saint, you might as well say farewell to our government’s recognizing Christmas and adios to Good Friday if you’re going to vote the liberal ticket. If the secularists have it their way, Easter will be behind your keister, and you can kiss the Cross good-night as an acceptable public symbol that represents your faith and our nation’s recognition of Christ’s atoning work.
2. Secularism to be continually mainlined into our public school system. Thanks to rabid, vapid secularism, our public schools and universities would rather you be a Rocky Horror super freak than a Christian. If your beliefs run to the bizarre or the banal or if you want to smoke the same philosophical crack that Caligula, Nero, Castro or Lenin freebased, they’ll accommodate you.
http://clashdaily.com/2012/08/you-can-be-a-ch...
I didn't read all of this garbage but our Countries laws aren't supposed to be based on any religious teachings. If we do allow that to happen then you can bet we will be looking at Sharia laws being put into legislation as well. I for one don't ever want to see that happen.
So tell me are you a Muslim? I'm sure they would love for Americans to start using religion to pass laws.
I Hate My Sister

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Rose is a Liar wrote:
<quoted text>
3 Hours ago the idiot posted this.
"I'm not responding to the bile on this issue. It's pointless."
3 hours later and look at how many times the liar Rose has responded to this topic.
Rose is a liar and you can't believe a singe word she types.
All the proof you need is right here and right now.
Well, that and me, her own brother, whom she claimed was KIA?MIA in Viet Nam.

He!! man, I'm out in Las Vegas sucking on Vanilla Daquiris after winning big at the slots everyday!

“ON THE PROWL”

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

georgeply77 wrote:
<quoted text>No the biker guy had the big knife. And he hit me in the back of my head with it after i waLked by him. I never saw him before in my life. All the witnesses statements are the reason the judge ordered my bail resinded and released my on just my word that id show up for court.
How ya doing friend?? Just wanted to ask ya that.. I will not talk about your ongoing case.. Are you prepared to go back to the playpen if worse comes to worse??

Eagle

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Highly Unlikely wrote:
Can a Christian be a liberal? Short answer: no. There is no way a Christian can buy into progressive/big government ideology and be faithful to the bigger-than-Dallas teachings of Scripture and expect to continue enjoying his hard-won religious liberties.
For the “Christian” to lean politically to the left means that he must blow off huge chunks of the Bible and replace Scripture with the make-believe notions of PC’s malleable “Christ.” Only after torturing Scripture can the Christian then fit current liberalism into his supposed relationship with God.
For the Christian who believes that unfeigned faith in Christ should correspond with Jesus’ high view of Scripture, it is impossible to believe in God and be an adherent to this schlock.
Liberalism has been hijacked by bizarre special-interest thugs who defy the Word of God and believe that the Bible has no place in public life (except maybe in a museum where people can look at it from time to time).
The Christian skipping around the maypole wearing his rose-colored glasses who has a bent to the liberal left needs to understand something: If it were left up to the modern, secularized liberal establishment, Christians would be more restricted than Bill when Hillary’s in town. If the Christophobic thugs had it their way, Christians would be relegated to a marginalized spiritual ghetto on the sidelines of life.
For the naive Christian voter who thinks he can toss a ballot in the progressive direction, please know that a vote toward the secular left could leave you bereft of sacred liberties. Thanks to the aggressive and ludicrous liberal lug nuts’ anti-Christian agenda, your vote for a leftist is a vote for:
1. Christianity to be scrubbed from government and whatever turf the government owns. Thanks to the liberals, the Ten Commandments have about as much acceptance in our government and their properties as Rush Limbaugh would at Sandra Fluke’s family reunion. The Judeo-Christian principles that formed the rock-solid foundation of this great American Experiment are now aggressively and consistently attacked by the lascivious left.
If ... if ... the secularists continue to stay behind the wheel of this American bus, you can kiss all semblance of Christianity good-bye in this heretofore God-graced government. Saint, you might as well say farewell to our government’s recognizing Christmas and adios to Good Friday if you’re going to vote the liberal ticket. If the secularists have it their way, Easter will be behind your keister, and you can kiss the Cross good-night as an acceptable public symbol that represents your faith and our nation’s recognition of Christ’s atoning work.
2. Secularism to be continually mainlined into our public school system. Thanks to rabid, vapid secularism, our public schools and universities would rather you be a Rocky Horror super freak than a Christian. If your beliefs run to the bizarre or the banal or if you want to smoke the same philosophical crack that Caligula, Nero, Castro or Lenin freebased, they’ll accommodate you.
http://clashdaily.com/2012/08/you-can-be-a-ch...
Christians are hypocrites who cannot even conform to their own outdated ideologies therefore they can never be a Liberal.

“ON THE PROWL”

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey X.
Just been skimming and scrolling through all the tripe from last night. I thought these people were so overjoyed with the "not guilty" verdict, but they're ranting and raving like lunatics over the case still.
Can't believe Ralff actually said that Trayvon Martin got what he deserved. What a heartless thing to say.
I thought they felt they "won." LOL!
Are these people EVER happy about anything?
Have a good one. I'm not responding to the bile on this issue. It's pointless.
"Just been skimming and scrolling through all the tripe from last night. I thought these people were so overjoyed with the "not guilty" verdict, but they're ranting and raving like lunatics over the case still."

LMFAO.. Really?? I mean really?? That is why you posted the pic in your avatar right?? He got what he deserved like I always stated..

Eagle
I Hate My Sister

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians are hypocrites who cannot even conform to their own outdated ideologies therefore they can never be a Liberal.
Fine.

Nuts..Disagree and clueless it is then.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

I Hate My Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, that and me, her own brother, whom she claimed was KIA?MIA in Viet Nam.
He!! man, I'm out in Las Vegas sucking on Vanilla Daquiris after winning big at the slots everyday!
Virtual reality vacations? LMFAO!!!

“ON THE PROWL”

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

So whites think they can shoot any Black for any reason now in Florida?
Can Obama say Martial Law???
Florida man shoots and kills 17-year-old teen after argument over loud music at gas station
Michael Dunn, 45, shot and killed teen Jordan Davis in Jacksonville on Friday, cops said. His lawyer said he acted in self-defense, drawing comparisons to the Trayvon Martin case.
Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/man-...
“There are no comparisons to the Trayvon Martin situation," Lemonidis told CNN. "(Dunn) is devastated and horrified by the death of the teen."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/man-...

He will be found guilty of the charge and no doubt will die in prison.. Has nothing to do with the Z case..

Eagle
Bonnie

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
But that's not the point. All they care about is a 17 year old picaninny got shot and it wasn't another black that shot him.
Well.. I see they have put a bounty on the Hispanic that they SOOOO want to be white. Has O condemned that yet?
freebird

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

And the race war has begun..... White people be afraid!!!
Riots spark in Los Angeles over the George Zimmerman vs. Trayvon Martin verdict!
SUNDAY, JULY 14TH 2013
Breaking news: Riots have sparked in Los Angeles along the 10 Freeway where police officers are now shooting rubber bullets to calm down angry protestors jumping out of their cars. Stand by for more…
Read more http://www.therundown.tv/headlines/just-in/ri...
Before you know it, they will be burning down their own neighborhoods. ROTFLMAO!!!
Bonnie

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Virtual reality vacations? LMFAO!!!
Hey Mr. Potato head.'Sup?
freebird

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Nobody in their right mind wants to be a liberal. Ruled by a bunch of old hippies.

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
A few interesting things to note: in 2000, 17.2 million Americans were on food stamps. In 2012 that number nearly tripled to 46.6 million. In 2010, with a 9.6% unemployment rate, 40 million Americans were on food stamps. In 2012, with an unemployment rate almost two percentage points lower at 7.8%, the number of Americans on food stamps rose to 46.6 million.
What is your point? You still can't connect any dots and figure out how Republicans FAILED us and continue to fail us? I guess not. You're apparently incapable as are your buddies on this thread.

Until we afford the sitting President control of Congress, we're stuck with EO to progress us. That is truly a bummer.

WHAT are Republicans going to do to progress this nation and the majority of her people. I keep asking. NONE of you idiots has an answer. All you know is who you want to punish. You want to punish poor people for being poor.

This perspective reminds me of the cops who pull over the clunker with the bald tires and cite the driver for the "sin" of being too poor to buy new tires.

Sometimes I just want to puke onto the shoes of a self-absorbed ignoramus whose only claim to respectability is by birthright - nothing he created for himself in the first place. Of course, there are the others who simply married well. They're every bit as bad.

Since: Jun 10

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Just been skimming and scrolling through all the tripe from last night. I thought these people were so overjoyed with the "not guilty" verdict, but they're ranting and raving like lunatics over the case still."
LMFAO.. Really?? I mean really?? That is why you posted the pic in your avatar right?? He got what he deserved like I always stated..
Eagle
The pic in my avatar has nothing to do with whether I post about the case or not. It's just an avatar pic. Why does it anger so many of you anyway?

You have no problem with people posting Obama's pic and making fun of him with all kinds of hateful headlines and all sorts of other offensive avatar pics and sign-in names.

You people have the problem, not I, but I can express my support and respect for Trayvon Martin and his family any way I choose. It's the American way you know. Deal with it.

He did not deserve to die for giving Zimmerman a bloody nose. Stop gloating over the verdict. It's so small and childish of all of you in my opinion.

You're free to use a drawing of Zimmerman in your avatar, so get over it already, you big babies. LOL!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't read all of this garbage but our Countries laws aren't supposed to be based on any religious teachings. If we do allow that to happen then you can bet we will be looking at Sharia laws being put into legislation as well. I for one don't ever want to see that happen.
So tell me are you a Muslim? I'm sure they would love for Americans to start using religion to pass laws.
I find it ironic that the very people crying over Muslims trying to interject Sharia teachings into US law are committing the very un-American act themselves by trying to interject their own Christian teachings into US law. It's one reason why I don't event take these people seriously.

They're hypocrites to the utmost.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
ALL Christians Tweaker? That's like saying all Hispanics are Mr. Potato Heads. Because you are. You can't judge all Christians by the actions of a few.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I find it ironic that the very people crying over Muslims trying to interject Sharia teachings into US law are committing the very un-American act themselves by trying to interject their own Christian teachings into US law. It's one reason why I don't event take these people seriously.
They're hypocrites to the utmost.
This country was founded on Christianity.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

freebird wrote:
<quoted text>
Before you know it, they will be burning down their own neighborhoods. ROTFLMAO!!!
That'll teach us.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••