The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 340883 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Fed Up

San Antonio, TX

#142426 May 22, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
NTR is displacing her family history of alcoholism onto others.. She has reamed everyone for innocent little tidbits of info that we shared and laughed together about, while poor pitiful NTR had to sit in her dark secretive corner, sniffing her champagne cork, as she could not take a drink, as one drink is not enough and one too many..
My son doesn't drink.. But, thanks for the support... Your post is spot on....
Are you a Dr? You sure are opinionated. Some might call this constant negative badmouthing harassment.
Fed Up

San Antonio, TX

#142427 May 22, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, I wonder if that is because you never discuss the topic.. You just disrupt the flow of conversation is what you just unknowingly admitted.. Hahahahahahahahahaha
Go toke a joint, FS...
What conversation is that sir? The one you are having with yourself bad mouthing the poster named Ntr?

Are you the moderator here? What authority do you have?
Fed Up

San Antonio, TX

#142428 May 22, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You laughed, Rose.. You saw the sense of humor that I wrote and intended it to be..
If I wanted to hurt you, I would..
This is interesting to know. It appears that you have problems Mr.
Fed Up

San Antonio, TX

#142429 May 22, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that would explain their ill mannered behavior. Either that or they just ain`t got their Estrogen dosage right yet? lolol
You must be the sidekick. Do you do impressions?
Fed Up

San Antonio, TX

#142430 May 22, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose said she didn't like lacy underwear.. I think we have a dilemma here...
You seem to enjoy harassing the women on this site. Is that true?

I ask because you claim to always tell the truth.
Fed Up

San Antonio, TX

#142431 May 22, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha..
You are lying again, NTR..
I have never spoke of "mini-kegs". Mini-kegs are for those who can't afford the full kegs that are filled with Foster's, Heiniken or Dosequis Amber.. You are right, I have discussed having a kegerator along with many others who spoke of things similar as the off topic discussion were get togethers, parties, graduations and what we do if we are hosting/hostessing a party or event...
Unlike you, we are able to drink responsibly and never got to the point, where all we could do, is smell the champagne cork as a result of alcoholism that runs in your family and within you.. Yet you call us the drunks or lushes.. Hahahahahahahaha..
Just cause your "daddy was a drunk, he made you sick to your stomache when he would come to kiss you good night reeking of booze" (your written words) you try to project your dysfunctions onto others... And you try to steal their life achievements and make them yours.. You are so pathetic its beyond funny...
No, I have not described anything about my son.. You and your ill mannered hateful friends concoct up crap about my son from being brain dead to being a burden on society... You really do not know much about my son and are hopeing I will disclose detailed info.. hahahahahahah.. You foolish drunken bitter woman.... That is your problem.. You neber really did pay attention when people shared personal info with you.. You always made it about you and what you had to go thru in life and how hard things were for you.. But you grited your teeth and soldiered on.. hahahahahahahaha...
You might want to check out the time frames of me being here.. I was gone most of the day.. Made a few posts and was gone for a couple of hours.. Having a cold beer with a neighbor on the veranda...
I do not live and breathe Topix like you and your friends do...
Snoooooore. Have you ever heard of keeping it short?

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#142432 May 22, 2013
Certifiably nutz. This is a joke, son. How on earth do you think I could run this house on that kind of income? Wouldn't I have to live in a home like yours in order to even have enough to eat? I have no idea what you think a former NYSE executive earned (we're just talking Social Security CONTRIBUTION and earnings here, Stan), but in 2012, the AVERAGE monthly Social Security benefit for a retired worker was about $1,230. I said from the beginning that even with early retirement, I receive more than the average full retirement benefit - or else I would never have taken it. Now, beyond that, you continue to assume I have no other sources of income these days, and that simply is not true. You're thinking about how YOU live - not me. Hahahahhahahhahhaha. You continue to prove yourself to be absolutely clueless about what it is to be middle class in America. That would be because you never rose to middle class. That's okay. Even though I have no use for you, personally, I continue to support America's working classes and champion their cause. I always have. Now - slink on out of here, ignorant liar.
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO... Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ...
You and NTR use to be at each others throats.. NTR does more copy and paste than anything else.. And whatever intelligence, NTR, she does not know how to apply it effectively..
3 divorces, Rose.
A pittance of SS ($240.00 monthly)
A pittance of retirement ($467.00)
Total monthly income $707.00
She boasted how she was vested 100 percent after 6 years of working with a company. She cashed in on that retirement at the age of 50 so she could have some spending money, which negated her full 100 percent vestment.
Totally irresponsible, stupid, careless, reckless beyond belief..
Those are just a few MAJOR examples on how NTR never mastered how to implement that intelligence of hers effectively.. The only person she has a right to being mad at is herself.. Her choices and decisions... And she wants others to not only pay for her mistakes, but to compensate her...
Kinda like you, come to think of it, with your husband that you refuse to divorce.. But hey, if he ain't got anyone else in his life, might as well as let you have the SS survivors benefits along with his retirement...
Boy, I bet NTR wished she was friends with you, when she was dividing things up with her ex...
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ha...

“Try Reuters.”

Location hidden

#142433 May 22, 2013
Fed Up wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you sound pretty pathetic yourself picking on the same lady relentlessly! How long have you been doing this anyway? Don't you have a life?
Sorry to be long winded myself. I'll cease and desist. I should remind myself to bypass his posts.

On a different note:

Hatred of Obama could lead to GOP overreach

By Greg Sargent, Published: May 21, 2013
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line...

The simple fact is that although the Republican sharks are circling, at least so far, there isn’t a trace of blood in the water…Maybe that will change. Maybe these allegations will start getting traction with voters. But it might just be that Americans are more focused on an economy that is gradually coming out of the longest and deepest economic downturn since the Great Depression.[...] One wonders how long Republicans are going to bark up this tree, perhaps the wrong tree, while they ignore their own party’s problems, which were shown to be profound in the most recent elections. Clearly none of these recent issues has had a real impact on voters yet. Republicans seem to be betting everything on them, just as they did in 1998 — about which even Newt Gingrich (who was House speaker that year) commented recently to NPR,“I think we overreached in ’98.”

Republicans and conservatives who are so consumed by these “scandals” should ask themselves why, despite wall-to-wall media attention and the constant focus inside the Beltway — some are even talking about grounds for impeachment — Obama’s job-approval needle hasn’t moved…Clearly Republicans hope the public will begin to respond. But at what point do they decide that maybe voters might be more interested in other issues or worries than about politicians on one side pointing fingers and throwing allegations at those on the other side? At what point might the GOP conclude that it is just digging the hole a little deeper? Cook wrote this before the release of today’s Washington Post poll, which actually confirms his diagnosis very neatly.(cont.)
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#142434 May 22, 2013
Seven hours ago there was a post at the Rotten Apple. Boy!.. Is that joint jumpin.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

United States

#142435 May 22, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
NTR fooled many posters in the beginning.. When she was not able to manipulate posters to her agenda and liberal way of thinking, she went on an all out witch hunt to character assassinate every poster who befriended her, respected her. She called them bad mothers over a hypothetical scenario that she devised herself and set in motion under an unknown name. A few kicked her to the curb right then and there.
That scenario was over the swine flu where posters said, they would not risk infecting others if there was a quantine as there is no guarantee theirs could be saved.. NTR proudly said she would break the quarantine, cross any border illegally to save her own, and didn't care about others. And they werebad mothers that she felt sorry for them, not to do anythiong to save their own.
Another time, she and her friend set up a scenario of illegal alien kids and anchor kids and letting your kid play with them.. Posters said yes and no but matter of factly would not allow their child at the illegal aliens house to play or spend the night, as what if there was an emergency and the illegals didn't call for help as they could not speak English or out of fear they may be deported.
NTR called everyone haters, racists, xenophobes, etc.. People pretty much kicked her arse to the curb then as they got tired of her condescending attitude, lies and character assassination of them and they sure as hell was not going to trade This Countries morals and values for the dead beats of society, make it a racial issue with color or accept illegal aliens/immigrants over our own.
The agenda of equality for all, special treatment for no one, is not an ideology of NTR. She believes special treatment is a must for us to survive.
She despises the fact that when she tells lies about me, I will tell the truth about her, using her own authored words in writing...
Good posts, observation and support.. Thanks.. There are many who give their all for those who cannot care for themselves. It would also be NTR's contention, they should had been aborted. Not everyone is born with a disability. Sh!t happens and you deal with it.. You take the bad with the good, and bottom line, its all good when its one of your own...
"She called them bad mothers over a hypothetical scenario that she devised herself and set in motion under an unknown name. A few kicked her to the curb right then and there."
I saw it all happen the way you said so.
" There are many who give their all for those who cannot care for themselves." " Sh!t happens and you deal with it.. You take the bad with the good, and bottom line, its all good when its one of your own..."
and I agree it it for better or for worse as it should be.

She doesn't think that way and never has.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

United States

#142436 May 22, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been posting with NTR on various threads for over four years now.
She has always been very articulate and well-informed on all the issues. Yes, she is a very intelligent woman and far more intelligent than the majority of people posting here.
I don't know what you're accusing her of lying about, but I suspect you're not telling the truth, or else you're whining about something so petty no one cares and it's irrelevant.
Me too and I disagree.
Put your pom-poms down.
Cheerleading class is over.
Dismissed.

“Socks, socks, everywhere socks”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#142437 May 22, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>"She called them bad mothers over a hypothetical scenario that she devised herself and set in motion under an unknown name. A few kicked her to the curb right then and there."
I saw it all happen the way you said so.
" There are many who give their all for those who cannot care for themselves." " Sh!t happens and you deal with it.. You take the bad with the good, and bottom line, its all good when its one of your own..."
and I agree it it for better or for worse as it should be.
She doesn't think that way and never has.
What is it with you trolls that have no real life, that you must sit on here day after day trying to tear down another poster, and a female poster at that. Your misogyny is most definitely showing. Get a real life, first; secondly, why not post on the topic of title of the thread, not on other posters, which you seem to have a fixation for. One has to wade through pages of personal attacks by you and your fellow misogynists to read interesting posts on how a minority of people feel let down by this president. I, on the other hand, feel that it is the congress who have let the American people down and continue to do so. They, at least the obstructing ones, need to be replaced so this country can move forward, together, one nation under God.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

United States

#142438 May 22, 2013
Leggy Mountbatten wrote:
<quoted text>
The things you don't know are incalculable.
like they say in her language: "she don't know shit".
And I agree she shows here that she doesn't know much.

“Try Reuters.”

Location hidden

#142439 May 22, 2013
“whatever you can do, or dream you can..begin it. boldness has genius, power and magic in it.”--Goethe

"he who hears not the music, thinks the dancer mad." quote seen at burningman, written on a stuffed armless, headless shirt, sitting in a bucket of flowers.

‘Mason, get out there and party!’--My Mom 3:09pm PST Dec 31st 2003

Whether you think you can or think you can’t. You’re right.

Condemnation does not liberate, it oppresses. &#8232;--Carl Jung

“There is no use trying," Alice laughed, " one can't believe impossible things." " I daresay you haven't had much practice", said the (White) Queen. "When I was your age I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." --Lewis Carrol, Alice in Wonderland.

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.---Gandhi

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction.--Albert Einstein

"Science and religion are not at odds, science is simply too young to understand."

All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher.--Ambrose Bierce

All philosophies, if you ride them home, are nonsense, but some are greater nonsense than others.--Samuel Butler 1612-1680, British Poet, Satirist

The only zen you find at the top of mountains is the zen you bring up there.--Robert M. Pirsig

Faith is the daring of the soul to go farther than it can see.--William Newton Clark

As ye think, so shall be.--JC

What we think, we become.--Buddha

Listen to the mustn'ts, child, listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me. Anything can happen, child, anything can be.--Shel Silverstein

http://www.sungazing.com/index.php...

It's a good morning for being reminded that you opened your eyes on a new day. It's a blessing.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

United States

#142440 May 22, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually she is 64 now, and Rose is 63 both a couple of ignorant old battle axes.
They are very dull.
Their edge was happiness.
It lost its fizz and fozzle.
Like a stale brew and like a cheap soda pop one purchases today.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

United States

#142441 May 22, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
She will always be angry and filled with hatred towards those who have rejected her.
She puts too much energy and effort in the hate she possesses towards me..
She got what she deserved and then some..
Fake Spirit is the same way when she is rejected..
And neither can handle the truth being told about them..
You are so right on.
That is the way I have witnessed it here as well.
Like Obama they fail me. They fail my nation.

“Try Reuters.”

Location hidden

#142442 May 22, 2013
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/2013...

MARTIN CRUTSINGER | May 22, 2013 10:00 AM EST | AP

Bernanke signals Fed to maintain stimulus efforts

WASHINGTON — Chairman Ben Bernanke is telling Congress that the U.S. job market remains weak and that it is too soon for the Federal Reserve to end its extraordinary stimulus programs.

In testimony to the Joint Economic Committee, Bernanke notes the economy is growing moderately this year and unemployment has fallen to a four-year low of 7.5 percent. Still, unemployment remains well above levels consistent with healthy economies. And Bernanke says higher taxes and deep federal spending cuts are expected to slow economic growth this year.

Bernanke says reducing the Fed's efforts to keep borrowing rates low would "carry a substantial risk of slowing or ending the economic recovery."
The Fed's low interest-rate polices have made borrowing cheaper and helped ignite a huge stock rally this year.(cont.)

Location hidden

#142443 May 22, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You are so right on.
That is the way I have witnessed it here as well.
Like Obama they fail me. They fail my nation.
Self awareness is not your strong suit is it?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

United States

#142444 May 22, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>There isn't a man in the nation that doesn't deserve a drink for one's efforts anytime they wish and you use this fact against him out of pure hate. Are you part of the ladies temperance movement too? btw his son also has the right to drink if he so chooses as it is his right as well, disabled or not. So you just go on and spew your hate which imo is based on just what you want to believe and not what may be true.
Your rollup and history here proves much and clearly shows this to be true
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
NTR is displacing her family history of alcoholism onto others.. She has reamed everyone for innocent little tidbits of info that we shared and laughed together about, while poor pitiful NTR had to sit in her dark secretive corner, sniffing her champagne cork, as she could not take a drink, as one drink is not enough and one too many..
My son doesn't drink.. But, thanks for the support... Your post is spot on....
It is still his choice. I know you know that it is though. You are very welcome.

Location hidden

#142445 May 22, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>They are very dull.
Their edge was happiness.
It lost its fizz and fozzle.
Like a stale brew and like a cheap soda pop one purchases today.
More misogyny. What makes you hate women so much?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Snowball the Elep... 1,275,879
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 11 min -TheExam- 3,244
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min Dr Guru 197,020
News Trump would deport children of illegal immigrants 58 min Sal 456
News Obama Won't Be Pushing Second Amendment Rollbac... 1 hr Chicagoan by Birth 64
News Obama Calls for Two Years of Free Community Col... (Jan '15) 1 hr That item 1,324
News Cheneys liken Iran nuclear deal to Munich pact 1 hr spocko 43
More from around the web