The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 413231 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

American Lady

Danville, KY

#142481 May 22, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>What makes you think you deserve special treatment because JUST BECAUSE you are a woman?
Great one Posi :)
Along with the ts one :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#142482 May 22, 2013
THIS admin NEEDS to GO!
From both sides of the aisle
We need to 'string up' the real Crooks ...

Under The Radar – Gang of Ocho Immigration Reform Advances While Everyone is Distracted...(Must watch video)
Posted on May 22, 2013 by sundance

While you were sleeping, or otherwise distracted by the shiny things dispatched by Scandalpalooza, the usurpation continues.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/05/2...
Sunny

Longview, WA

#142483 May 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Sunny ... That sounds like a place I would love to visit ...
Your words describe a picture of it in my minds eye ...
:)
Hi AL how ya doing,say I read some of your George Soros stuff an I got to tell that guys is one evil SB.
I'v been reading chit about him for year's,NRA has been exposing that guy for what he is for years.
He is the fuel for this libtard chit.
Ya know he help the Nazi's capture jew's in WW2 an the libtard buy right into his chit.
Sunny

Longview, WA

#142484 May 22, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah..She took the fifth after she said she was innocent. LOL. I'm innocent there's no way in he!l you are gonna ask me any question..ROTF. You do understand that I was talking about OTHER men before.... Not you, Ghost or Quirky..LOL.
I know what your saying Bonnie I have a baby brother an he's alway's been a whinny cry baby chit.

“The "entitled" =communist.”

Since: May 10

MY MONEY, come take it.

#142485 May 22, 2013
Leggy Mountbatten wrote:
<quoted text>
Oblamer has paid this scumbag terrorist $ 278,000 since his arrest. When is his trial? Dying to see scumbag muslim terrorist sympathiser Oblamer sign his death warrant.
Again, from the "grapevine", he was reassigned not merely transferred as would be the normal language.
Sunny

Longview, WA

#142486 May 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Great one Posi :)
Along with the ts one :)
I thought all these libtards's had a new thread to do all there dirty work AL.
What is it with them don't they like jaxxon's new site.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#142487 May 22, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Hey posi it's stange that you call your company a firm. The firm that I'm familiar with is the CIA. Would that be your firm? Are you an infiltrator?
It is not strange at all. It is the name I choose to give it based on it's special characteristics and also one name out of many that I could give it based on its common characteristics of those names.
Understand now?
An infiltrator of what? I would presume not, in answer to your question, but just a curious American citizen on a quest for knowledge truth and justice through correspondence with others on a topix thread that I happen to agree with.
Obama has failed my firm.
He has failed us.
He has failed my nation.
IMO he has failed The United States of America.
And the REPUBLIC for which I stand.
It is my God given right to say this.
My republic says so.
Sunny

Longview, WA

#142488 May 22, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Well.. Maybe we should just stop pushing them around.
They have a lot lower pain level than we do.( Have you ever witnessed a man with the flu or even a bad cold?) Such babies. I think they sometimes leave talking to themselves after trying to push us around. The bottom line really is.. Nothing will change. Peace.
Speaking of pain how are you doing with whatever you had a couple days ago?

“Proud American”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#142489 May 22, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>What makes you think you deserve special treatment because JUST BECAUSE you are a woman?
I'll refer you to my response to Bonnie.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#142490 May 22, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee, I wonder if that is because you never discuss the topic.. You just disrupt the flow of conversation is what you just unknowingly admitted.. Hahahahahahahahahaha
Go toke a joint, FS...
I believe you posted just this week to Bonnie about your toking on some bad strong stuff. Gotta be careful of those just-over-the-border purchases, I heard they mix in stuff like weed plants and dried grasses. We wouldn't want you having a deadly asthmatic reaction.

Say, that reminds me, I've been wondering; this asthma you claim to have - you got out of military service because of it; but you continued to smoke, up until this day; and now we discover that you also smoke marijuana...or maybe you and Bonnie were talking about crack...anyway, we know for sure about the cigarette smoking.
So, why would you continue smoking if you've always had asthma. You hardly seem the appropriate person to be giving advice to Bonnie after her incident, yet you reamed American Lady for giving the good advice of asking her pharmacist. A pharmacist is an authority on drugs and medicine, and would certainly refer Bonnie to her physician for further questions.
Also, don't you feel somewhat guilty for evading the draft, a patriotic duty of young men back in your day, and then continuing to smoke? I kind of see it as a slap in the face to all who showed up, didn't bring a dr's note to get out of the responsibility, and bravely served? It really hits home when you do that Marine's yell, "hoo Rah".
I mean, we know you we're never a Marine, never served, because of your "asthma".

Just doesn't seem right.

“Proud American”

Location hidden

#142491 May 22, 2013
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>Well.. Maybe we should just stop pushing them around.
They have a lot lower pain level than we do.( Have you ever witnessed a man with the flu or even a bad cold?) Such babies. I think they sometimes leave talking to themselves after trying to push us around. The bottom line really is.. Nothing will change. Peace.
Oh my, are you seriously saying that these misogynists here are the result of women pushing them around? So far, you've defended their insulting ways, excused them and blamed women for their disgusting behavior and basically called them inferior, to boot. I may agree that these particular men (again I use the term loosely) may be inferior, but it wasn't the fault of women. Come on, don't conservatives believe that we must take responsibility for our own actions. Or is that just another talking point that they preach but not live by?

“Proud American”

Location hidden

#142492 May 22, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>It is not strange at all. It is the name I choose to give it based on it's special characteristics and also one name out of many that I could give it based on its common characteristics of those names.
Understand now?
An infiltrator of what? I would presume not, in answer to your question, but just a curious American citizen on a quest for knowledge truth and justice through correspondence with others on a topix thread that I happen to agree with.
He has failed us.
He has failed my nation.
My republic says so.
Don't blame Obama if you can't make a living. Sounds like you are a poor businessman if you can't make a killing in today's market, just look at all the large corporations making record profits. In your pathetic little faux patriotic spiel, you forgot to mention baseball, Mom and apple pie. Your curiosity stops at your nose, while you are picking it. Get a life. If you are anything of what you say you are, you wouldn't have time to be here as much as you are, you'd be off making money. But, I can be sure, whenever I check in on this forum, you are busy posting away, as if the real world didn't exist. Maybe it doesn't for you.
Sunny

Longview, WA

#142493 May 22, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>It is not strange at all. It is the name I choose to give it based on it's special characteristics and also one name out of many that I could give it based on its common characteristics of those names.
Understand now?
He has failed us.
He has failed my nation.
My republic says so.
Man posi. ya show a little on here an somebody jumps right on ya.
I'D think they would be happy to learn something from what your trying to do,but no they just try to turn it into something else.

Since: Jun 10

Redwood City, CA

#142494 May 22, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually she is 64 now, and Rose is 63 both a couple of ignorant old battle axes.
LMAO! And you're 10 going on five.

You just hate it that mature, strong women are more intelligent than you, you stupid little wuss.

You gossip girls sure must have exciting lives. All you do is talk about other people and THEIR lives. Grow the f*ck up, little girl.
Ghost Rider

Murrieta, CA

#142495 May 22, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that would explain their ill mannered behavior. Either that or they just ain`t got their Estrogen dosage right yet? lolol
I think it is more in their personality than it is their estrogen levels being off..
Seriously, what was their excuse in their younger years? PMS?

Both have claimed getting knocked about and beaten by their boyfriend and husband. Although, I do not condone a man raising their hand to women, I can see how NTR and Rose can bring that out in men.. Just look at the way they post and have been posting for years....

Many women may go thru PMS, but nothing like the way NTR, Rose and FS behave on these threads.. They give women a bad rap, in fact...

They have personalities that men end up kicking to the curb.. The one thing they all have in common.. DIVORCE.. That speaks volumes..

They are demanding, whiny, needy and just not worth the maintenance....

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#142496 May 22, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually she is 64 now, and Rose is 63 both a couple of ignorant old battle axes.
Wrong again Quirky.

Redwood City, CA

#142497 May 22, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she has a year to wait to get medicare.. She was poor mouthing it just a couple years ago to me... Has time flown by that fast? I thought Rose was NTR's senior? Either way, they both are still vying for the Queen B*tch spotlight when they aren't vying for the Queen of Drama spotlight when they aren't vying for the Queen of Victimology spotlight..
They must be bipolar to have that kind of energy....I am so far behind, don't know if I will catch up..
Some interesting articles are being posted by A.L...
LOL! And here's the other gossipy little b*tch.

You accuse me and NTR of being b*tches, yet YOU act like the biggest b*tch here besides Quirky being yours.

You gossip like an old biddy and then brag about your fulfilling life. You keep track and remember every little detail of our lives, except for keeping your lies about us straight. You screw up on those I noticed. Yet you have such an exciting life. Hahhahah!

You have NO life whatever, or you wouldn't be so interested in other people's lives. You see, GR no one cares about YOUR dull, boring, lackluster life. No one wants to know about YOU because you're so uninteresting and dull.

But people like you and Quirky want to know everything about other people so you can use personal information and lie about them. Wow, what a life.

You haven't traveled anywhere. Your descriptions of the places you claim you've been to read like a travelogue, something straight off a video or a travel brochure. You're a liar, and you never get any farther than Temecula or across the border to Mexico for your drugs you claim you get for Senior citizens.

You're a fraud, a phony, an abuser and one very disturbed man. If you weren't such a coward, you might be dangerous. Instead, you're nothing but a Topix joke and a clown, good for nothing but a pitiful laugh now and then.

People who are truly content and happy with their lives have no need to brag about it like YOU do constantly. You're always whistling in the dark trying to conceal the truth about how miserable and lonely you are.

Now, lie, deny and insult. You always do.
Beachlady

Inverness, FL

#142498 May 22, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
She should be balling ...
as they cart her derriere off to jail ...
for the 'criminal' she is
:)
You have that shitola right.The only reason would be that the jails are already too full, I say let a convict go and let a real criminal in. The woman is lying and we all know it, the fifth may be to protect her and let us all know she is a liar and a fraud. I wonder how obamas brother got his to go thru and then back dated .She should go directly to jail and not collect 200 dollars...seems she has collected enough already.I am all for people getting to the top but not at others expense.

Redwood City, CA

#142499 May 22, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that would explain their ill mannered behavior. Either that or they just ain`t got their Estrogen dosage right yet? lolol
What a b*tch. LOL!

Low on testosterone? Oh wait, you never had any.

Redwood City, CA

#142500 May 22, 2013
Ghost Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
She will always be angry and filled with hatred towards those who have rejected her.
She puts too much energy and effort in the hate she possesses towards me..
She got what she deserved and then some..
Fake Spirit is the same way when she is rejected..
And neither can handle the truth being told about them..
More hateful gossip about another woman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr District 1 237,815
News Yes, Mass Deportations Are Coming. And We Know ... 1 hr Donald J Trump 219
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr RoxLo 1,498,176
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 3 hr Trump your President 6,060
News (LOOK) Barack Obama visits New York City 3 hr USA Today 4
News Trump to skip White House Correspondentsa Assoc... 4 hr USA Today 20
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 4 hr B As In B S As In S 36,584
More from around the web