The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
119,801 - 119,820 of 246,122 Comments Last updated 45 min ago
higgans

Marion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>So I guess from your post you have no respect for Americans that worked all there lives paying in social security and other taxes. They were told that social security couldn't be touched by the Government and that it would be there for them when they retired. If they aquired other retirement funds they would just be better off. But they could get by on the social security like there parents did. Now the are at retirement age and being called all kinds of bad things. They are being shown disrespect because it's time for the Government to keep their obligation.
I say that because the only thing that Ntr is getting from the Government is social security that she earned. You really live in the glass house Ghost so all those stones are bound to break apart your home. Or have you finally dug yourself a hole to live in now?
WA, you sound like the poster child for Big Brother.(and that ain't meant to be funny.)

SS was SOLD as a safety net, a minimum subsistence amount for those with NO other means AND AS INSURANCE.

when the FDR Admin learned that the SC was going to strike it DOWN as an UN-Constitutional INSURANCE premium, they changed it to a TAX (sound familiar?).

the age was set higher than the American avg Life expectancy and CONGRESS exempted itself FROM it.

the funds WERE held separately UNTIL LBJ and his Great Society Era put them 'on the books'.... a RUSE to inflate the amount of monies available to the FG WITHOUT raising Income Taxes and fess/tariffs/etc...

FG 'RUSES' ARE NOTHING NEW... one should at least go back to Wilson and his RUSE to re-instate the Fed Reserve.

remember this, WA: Wilson, a PROGRESSIVE Dem was REJECTED; FDR, a PROGRESSIVE Dem was almost completely UNdone and rejected in the Mid-terms of 1946; LBJ was a NEW Age Dem (which could be read as Progressive-lite) and HIS policies have damned our Country every since.

Reps since Bush I = Progressive RINOS. even Reagan was imperfect.

BOTH major pol Parties are over-ran with Progressive sell-outs/converts... even TODAY.

a TRUE Constitutional, Patriotic AMERICAN must go back to before LBJ, and the FDR/Wilson years to FIND America and HER Ideals.

no one is talking about restoring slavery or even Jim Crow or ANY form of racism. our Const does NOT stand for that. some people DO, ON THE OTHER HAND. that is WHY we have LAWS AND COURTS.

what we lack is the due diligence and WILL POWER to do the hard stuff.

the same with Immigration and Trade and Foreign Policy.

irony is defending the very things that are killing us and calling oneself 'patriotic' and a believer in the Constitution...

or, maybe pitifully pathetic would be a better desription...

“and I don't care....”

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
He was elected to be the leader of the country. Unfortunately, he is exactly what you said he is, a sitting, do nothing President.
It's kind of hard standing up and doing anything, with a Houseful of arses on your lap.

YOU CAN'T SIT DOWN!

http://youtu.be/yVx_I2p7Exo

DOVELLS
DTV
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Report: Obama Firing Officers Because He ‘Fears A Coup’

... Sorcha Faal the Russian military’s GRU foreign intelligence unit presented a report to Kremlin leadership late last month that said Obama removed one of the United States Navy’s most powerful admirals from his command (in the wake of Benghazi 9/11) specifically because he fears a military coup is being planned against him.

On 9/11/2012, that officer -Rear Admiral Charles M. Gaouette, commander of Carrier Strike Group Three in the Middle East- apparently felt obligated to come to the aid of besieged US defenses at the Benghazi consulate, violating an utterly bewildering White House command he probably had a hard time believing was even being made. Gaouette was said to be attempting to help AFRICOM commander General Carter Ham, also purged by Obama for violating of an obstinate White House insistence to ‘stand down’.
Ham considered himself bound-by-duty to take action, but the story goes that his second-in-command -a likely Obammunist- promptly stepped-right-up and informed him he’d just been ‘relieved of his command’, effective immediately- General Ham was then physically apprehended/arrested.

Subsequently -and despite Navy claims that he was NOT ‘replaced’ due to Benghazi- Admiral Gaouette was otherwise inexplicably removed as Carrier Strike Group commander on October 27th...

http://patdollard.com/2012/11/report-obama-fi...

“and I don't care....”

The Burbs, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, the outgoing head of the IRS said, in sworn testimony in front of a congressional committee, that income tax is voluntary. If that's true, why don't we all volunteer not to pay it.
You lead the way!

LET'S GO!!!

http://youtu.be/uxCIEHABB1M

The Routers
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Rove: DOJ Targeting Fox Correspondent Is 'Really, Really Chilling'

The Department of Justice's targeting of Fox News correspondent James Rosen is "really, really chilling," particularly in light of DOJ's recent involvement in obtaining phone records from the Associated Press, Republican strategist Karl Rove said Monday.

Speaking with Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly, Rove said he considers the 2009 incident — in which the DOJ obtained a warrant to gain access

to Rosen's <<<<<>> >>phone records and emails

"deeply troubling" and thinks the spotlight should be on the source of the leak, not the reporter covering the story.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/newswidget/rove-doj-fo...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Ludicrous. Nothing new. You couldn't get a job at the local car wash. Obama was elected TWICE to be your sitting President.
That must really be a burr in your side. Makes me laugh. You lost. Reason won out. The voters have spoken loud and clear. We reject unrealistic and unsupported plans to further entitle the wealthy at the expense of everybody else in America. Unless Republicans ever receive the message and change their "Plans", they'll just continue promoting hate and irrationality, because it's all you have that you can do. Our President hasn't "failed". Your parties(whichever one you identify with) failed to make their cases to the voters of America. Too bad for you. You have a VERY minority perspective on America. Don't worry. Our Constitution protects you too.
A "VERY minority perspective on America"? Don't think so! 49% of Americans did NOT vote for Obama. That is certainly NOT VERY minority. In addition, there are those who DID vote for him who wish they hadn't.
higgans

Marion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, the outgoing head of the IRS said, in sworn testimony in front of a congressional committee, that income tax is voluntary. If that's true, why don't we all volunteer not to pay it.
I heard that old line being resurrected and about shat my pants!

that USED to be THE FG line for NOT repealing it.

ya' not what they: what is OLD is NEW again.

watch the Prog/left start parroting that line...

the fact that any pol uses it just shows HOW 'different' they are from US...
higgans

Marion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
A "VERY minority perspective on America"? Don't think so! 49% of Americans did NOT vote for Obama. That is certainly NOT VERY minority. In addition, there are those who DID vote for him who wish they hadn't.
let us NOT forget the half o eligible voters that basically voted NO for both candidates by NOT VOTING AT ALL.

the Pres ALWAYS wins with abot 26% of THE vote, period.

that is NOT sour grapes, that IS reality... and has been for over 50 years.

that is why the Progressives will NOT/NEVER use the Amend process.

and why they opt to USURP the LIMITATIONS of the Constitution.

Wilson pretty much ruined the Amend process for them. his Amends still rankle the People....

“and I don't care....”

The Burbs, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

racer42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I should amend that statement. Obama actually, occasionally does do things. Unfortunately, the vast majority of them are at the detriment of the country.
Hey! You're Ok, anybody with a Kool name like "racer42" has to have a keen eye for the political obstacle course!

DEAD MAN'S CURVE

http://youtu.be/znsaO525PE8

JAN & DEAN
skidmarx-vid
PriestsRapeBoys

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

NEWS FLASH! NEWS FLASH! NEWS FLASH!

You've FAILED YOURSELVES!

DEAL WITH IT!
Sunny

Kelso, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Euphegenia wrote:
<quoted text>Who would listen to anything you have to offer by way of finiancial promotions? You have nothing, you lie and offer your dreams as your success. Try shutting up with your crap idiot in the brain. You are a shameful species, you have showed yourself for years as a bitter and jealous hag. You are a wanna be, period. You lie to make yourself look like what you prove on here that you are not. Who is so successful that they are on topix day and night all day on average for years...no one! There is no time except for once in awhile. You live on here, you are no one to take seriously.
Tell everyone what a leech you and yours are to society. Tell everyone how you do not stand for the poor but for what you think you worked for. Lady you are but a drop as for your earnings but huge drops as for your taking from age 62 on. Figure it out loser, your words told the truth on this one. You are a shame to anyone who really has worked and gained but will lose because of what you support and think all are entitled to. Shut up already with your rather ignorant advice as it does not make for success but for a bankrupt society and finiances. People should never live beyond their earnings but you definately support this by your beliefs. Any level income can live well within their earnings IF they budget and save. Americans many of them became worth millions on meager earnings. You prove to be the last one to advice anyone on keeping what they earned, you support entitlement.
Get your head screwed on right before advising others on what SHOULD be a priority. You clearly have NO idea on how to run and budget a business in a successful way. You dear, want to run them in the ground with your non breaks. What do you think will bring business BACK to this country OR keep them period if not those breaks that are or were in place for the last ten to twelve years!
I can talk and piss you off in no time short for you are no one to give advice. You have no leg to stand on as you have nothing to show for. You are very dependant, You told your life years ago on here dear. You still get paid from others nothing to little from your own doing, obviously, like you have told. Do not go back now, some remember you well. NC remembers you well dear, you are a true fruit cake, a real tootie fruitie.
Totally agree.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for site on wood posit.
Love watching them guys cutting them oldgrowth tree's down.
Thank you. We have cut some big ones but not nearly as big as those west coast conifers. We also slice up exotic native species that are small such as sumac, peach and other fruit woods, large grape vines, Honey suckle bushes and other large bushes with large stems. Some of the boards we get from these odd species are truly remarkable and are of many mixed colors.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

CBS STAR REPORTER: MY COMPUTERS HACKED, TOO
Investigative journalist says Obama has 'many reasons to be angry' at her

CBS News reporter Sharyl Attkisson has been a thorn in the Obama administration’s side for some time now.

She also explained that irregular activity on her computer was first identified in Feb. 2011, when she was reporting on the Fast & Furious gun-walking scandal.

“Working in Washington has aggravated me when trying to get to the truth,” she said.“This is true across administrations, whether they’re Democrats or Republicans.

>>> They seem to have lost sight of the fact that they work for us, not the other way around. <<<
[RE:Public Servants]

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/cbs-star-reporter-...

public servant
n.
A person who holds a government position by election or appointment.[ALL of them in government - WE The Peoples - SLAVES]

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/public+serva...

They should FEAR US ...
WHEN/WHY DID IT change??????????

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Ghost Rider wrote:
I'm heading out..
G'night, A.L. sleep well and sweet dreams.. Tomorrow will be a better day.. The sun will be shining and the birds will be singing...
And the coffee will taste so good, first thing.....
Forgive me for prying, but does the mean spirited poster who spoke of your private life have real or contrived knowledge? S/he speaks though there have been personal observations. If so, then while I despise the coarse and uncivil manner, the message will make at least a modicum of sense.

Otherwise, the tone and presentation makes my decision to loathe to respond or even anything offered by the poster or his/her other identities a wise one.
Sunny

Kelso, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Euphegenia wrote:
<quoted text>All you do is lie and twist. God if you understand is in control and brought on the disasters. Obama owns all that makes him look bad on his own. God's will is in control there too. The man will be judged accordingly. God put the man in charge for a reason, YOU are seening it. The fruits of lazy in charge, liars in charge all by design to wake up the sleepers who voted him in! You get what you deserve while looking another way to evil. You are no patriot, you GIVE nothing. How cdid your grandparents in Ind. get all those millions they gave you when they passed? You still have a hankering for those horses you always bragged about and the club you were in? Oh, you never spoke of how you gave money to the needy for vtax breaks bet you lied like NTR. Do you dream of patriotism while others work at being true patriots? Yes, would be the truth to that question, you tell too much to prove it. Trash talking, molester and accusor of topix posters...bla bla while acting the very way you accuse. Idiot.
Totally agree.

Since: Oct 07

I'ma searchlight soul they say

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
lunatic ...???
I'm beginning to THINK ...
I'm the only SANE one LEFT ...
“Crazy people are considered mad by the rest of the society only because their intelligence isn't understood.”
&#8213; Weihui Zhou
I think you need to read this, especially symptom number eleven:

Symptoms of Schizophrenia
(From the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center website):
1 Distorted perception of reality (i.e., difficulty telling dreams from reality)
2 Confused thinking (i.e., confusing television with reality)
3 Detailed and bizarre thoughts and ideas
4 and/or paranoia (fearfulness that someone, or something, is going to harm them)
5 Hallucinations (seeing, hearing, or feeling things that are not real such as hearing voices telling them to do something)
6 Delusions (ideas that seem real but are not based in reality)
7 Extreme moodiness
8 Severe anxiety and/or fearfulness
9 Flat affect (lack of emotional expression when speaking) or inability to manage emotions
10 Difficulty in performing functions at work and/or school
11 Exaggerated self-worth and/or unrealistic sense of superiority of one's self
12 Social withdrawal (severe problems in making and keeping friends )
13 Disorganized or catatonic behavior (suddenly becoming agitated and confused, or sitting and staring, as if immobilized)
14 Odd behaviors
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

On another occasion this week, Matthews blasted testimony from former IRS chief Steve Miller, who suggested the agency’s behavior was inappropriate but denied any political targeting.

“That Mr. Miller guy,” Matthews said,“It’s like he didn't see what he knew people certainly right, left and center could see, that when you target particular groups, you’re targeting particular groups. I mean, if this were on the other foot, and this was a George W. administration,

they were targeting groups that were calling themselves progressives, I would say it’s prima facie[IN YOUR FACE] evidence of targeting. I don’t think it’s complicated.”

As WND reported, even CNN talk-show host Piers Morgan paused in his relentless crusade for stricter gun-control laws to comment,

“I’ve had some of the pro-gun lobbyists on here, saying to me,‘Well, the reason we need to be armed is because of tyranny from our own government,’ and I’ve always laughed at them. I said,‘Don’t be ridiculous! Your government won’t turn itself on you.

“But, actually, this is vaguely tyrannical behavior by the American government,” Morgan concluded.

“I think what the IRS did is bordering on tyrannical behavior. I think what the Department of Justice has done to the AP is bordering on tyrannical behavior.”[EVEN the BIG gun control advocate!]

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/obamas-biggest-fan...

bUT
dwIdioTic libTARDS
keep on ...

"wishing & hoping"
it ain't so!

THEY can't STAND the TRUTH!

por ba bee's

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You must be completely unaware of how many posters have decided that YOU are a burden to the state who is enabled only because you have a profoundly disabled adult child who subsidizes your living standard and will do so for life. While probably none of these "liberals" begrudge your son anything he needs that society can supply (they have heart and compassion), a good many probably DO begrudge supporting a fifty something year old able bodied man and entitling him to sit beside his requisite half-keg all day and night posting on Topix rather than making a contribution or fufilling his obligation to the state to provide REAL custodial care 24/7 (what the state PAYS you to do). Yep. Some of us see YOU as a burden we resent and reject. Just pretend you didn't notice. That would be par for the course, hypocrite.
You are making baseless accusations about him out of pure hatred for him as well as for American values too.
Sunny

Kelso, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. We have cut some big ones but not nearly as big as those west coast conifers. We also slice up exotic native species that are small such as sumac, peach and other fruit woods, large grape vines, Honey suckle bushes and other large bushes with large stems. Some of the boards we get from these odd species are truly remarkable and are of many mixed colors.
Liked watching that big oak getting cut up real nice wood for sure.
Not much oldgrowth fir left around here,no some guys that use to cut them down,everyone of them said they loved it an miss cutting them down.
Lot of old growth stumps still here an they log this area in the 1930s.
Got third growth growing on my land right now,they grow like weeds here.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you weren't sure if your life "was better"? Now you "know" eh? hahah All you needed was a little pep talk from Gr eh?
<quoted text>
==========
<quoted text>
"nice and civil" huh? It's a wonder why I should have to hide from the "technology" from such a nice and civil person.
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
I don't have to say that it is when I know it is. All you need is a boot in the azz. Now get to work. I have no time for your blather.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••