The President has failed us

Jun 9, 2012 Read more: Times News 323,579
This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Read more

Since: Oct 07

sugarcoated sunshine

#131698 Apr 22, 2013
Twocentsworth wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you and Rose display such Virtue. So Lady Like. Makes me wanna (((Shake My Head))))!!
Buffalo Springfield - For What Its Worth (good sound quality!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =f5M_TtstbgsXX
Quackey. Pay attention to the conversation. I wasn't being vulgar in any way.
"You think you know me, but you haven't got a clue."

Hey Bulldog - The Beatles
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

sugarcoated sunshine

#131700 Apr 22, 2013
Fats Domino - Lady Madonna
Welcome To Obamas America

San Bernardino, CA

#131701 Apr 22, 2013
Golden Gate Park pot party a major mess
Victoria Colliver
Updated 11:20 pm, Sunday, April 21, 2013

San Francisco park workers and volunteers spent much of Sunday picking up and hauling away 10,000 pounds of garbage strewn all over the eastern part of Golden Gate Park known as Hippie Hill, the remnants of Saturday's annual yet unofficial pot-smoking bacchanalia.

But this year's annual celebration - which falls each year on April 20 and is known as "420" - drew a larger-than-average crowd of between 10,000 and 15,000 revelers on the warm weekend day. They proceeded to smoke, drink, eat and rack up more than $10,000 in costs for city crews to clean up the mess, ironically just before Earth Day.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Golden-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131705 Apr 23, 2013
April 23, 2013
Can a President Who Has Promised to 'Stand with the Muslims' Protect Americans?
By Lauri B. Regan

In Obama's Audacity of Hope, he stated, "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in any ugly direction."

He also asserted in Bob Woodward's Obama's Wars, "We can absorb [another] terrorist attack."

These are two straightforward statements that raise the question of whether a man who has been seemingly obsessed with reaching out to "the Muslim world" since taking office is capable of fulfilling his duty as commander-in-chief to keep America safe and secure.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/04/can_a_...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#131706 Apr 23, 2013
There is an ongoing effort to craft news and opinion into liberal agitprop by those entrusted with the responsibility of providing truthful and factual opinion-editorials and reporting of news.

In my Daily Rant, April 19, I revealed that Mark Ivancic, managing editor of the Bradford Era newspaper, was systematically and deliberately trying to censor my conservative opinions. I also revealed that he had been caught changing my copyrighted material without my permission (“Editor Caught Altering Content,” mychal-massie.com ).

This is not the first time this has happened. Years ago, I caught a managing editor at a different newspaper changing the quotes of sources I had used in my then-featured op-eds. Not only that but she did it without my permission or that of the person quoted.

There are blind ideologues in every area of the news and information business, and as most know, I condemn them all.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/my-editor-a-bigote...

Anyone SEEN the new Z4 Roadsters ...
Thinking bout going and look at one tomorrow ...
-n-
possibly ...
Letting my grandson have my other one!

G'night peeps

Sleep tight ...
while ya STILL can!

:)

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#131711 Apr 23, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were able to properly debate anyone you wouldn't be on your 30th account. ;)
...and counting.

;)
NoMo GOP Trix

Brooklyn, NY

#131712 Apr 23, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Probe me wrong if you can!!!
Did Russia notify Obama about suspect?
Here is my evidence:
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- Russia asked the FBI in early 2011 to investigate Boston bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev out of concern he had embraced radical Islam and was going to travel to Russia to join underground groups, U.S. law enforcement sources said on Saturday. Obama defiantly ignored the request.
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSBRE93J0...
And then, the same Russia would later allow the same suspect to spend six long months in that country?

_ So, Putin is outsourcing Russia's Security to America or piggybacking the US for their Intelligence needs?

_ Is Russia trying to bankrupt us by avoiding doing their own investigation on their own subjects?

_ What intel did Russia find on suspect during his stay there?

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#131713 Apr 23, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he blow his cover already?
You just can't help yourself, can you.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#131714 Apr 23, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know that you deemed yourself as a fraud when you post a picture that is at least a decade old.
Why the false persona? What are you hiding?
If you are wanting to be young again, okay with me just say so--don't hide it. I have more respect for the truth about something than the falsehood.
The photo that's up will in all likelihood be the last photo I put up. It was taken last week. You're simply worthless with nothing to contribute to a discussion that's of merit from what I've read thus far, but you do seem obsessed with a couple of us who post on this thread. That's not healthy. Get a new hobby.

Location hidden

#131715 Apr 23, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
You just can't help yourself, can you.
You seem to be the one with the problem.

Location hidden

#131716 Apr 23, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>The photo that's up will in all likelihood be the last photo I put up. It was taken last week. You're simply worthless with nothing to contribute to a discussion that's of merit from what I've read thus far, but you do seem obsessed with a couple of us who post on this thread. That's not healthy. Get a new hobby.
Good morning NTR.

I think it's a great photo and I really wouldn't worry what some grey box heifer with a bad attitude has to say.

I'm on my way out the door.

You have a great day!

:)

sugarcoated sunshine

#131717 Apr 23, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>The photo that's up will in all likelihood be the last photo I put up. It was taken last week. You're simply worthless with nothing to contribute to a discussion that's of merit from what I've read thus far, but you do seem obsessed with a couple of us who post on this thread. That's not healthy. Get a new hobby.
Selfishly, your words and your smiling face are a daily inspiration to me to endure whatever life brings to my door. Leave that photo right where it is, lovely lady.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#131719 Apr 23, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh bullchit!
No one can be quite as stupid as you are with all your bellowing and nasty insults.
You didn't know what or who they were, and you still don't, imbecile except that the older brother was fascinated by the Islam religion. And that's ALL you know.
But you right-wing lunatics think you won something by going all apeshit about Muslims and "islamofascists." YOU are the radicals that are destroying America.
It's YOU who are stupid. You don't even know what you're talking about, but that doesn't stop you from talking out of your ass.
Rosie, Rosie, ring around the Rosie, The brother wasn't just fascinated by it, he practiced it. As for destroying America, you're doing a good job. You aline yourself with these POS's so.. you're in the same boat.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#131720 Apr 23, 2013
'Fairness' has reared it's ugly head again. Obama's Internet sales tax will decimate another industry. It's amazing how much you liberals will swallow (Jack?) if you're told you're helping someone, somewhere. Under Obama, fairness, of any kind, can be purchased but only when someone else is made to pay for it. Fairness has become a rare commodity that no one can live without, and he (the government) has the exclusive authority to confiscate it from one and distribute it to another, at a price, of course.
Keep An Open Mind

San Bernardino, CA

#131721 Apr 23, 2013
99.5% of illegal immigrants get approval for legal status; high number raises concerns about fraud

By Stephen Dinan

The Washington Times

Monday, April 22, 2013

The administration has approved 99.5 percent of applications of those who have applied for legal status under President Obama’s nondeportation policy for young adults, granting legal status to more than 250,000 formerly illegal immigrants.

Officials said they expect the approval rate to drop as more cases make their way through the system, as it takes longer to deny an application than to approve it. Indeed, the approval rate already has dropped from 99.8 percent just a month ago.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
SUNNY

Longview, WA

#131722 Apr 23, 2013
NoMo GOP Trix wrote:
<quoted text>
And then, the same Russia would later allow the same suspect to spend six long months in that country?
_ So, Putin is outsourcing Russia's Security to America or piggybacking the US for their Intelligence needs?
_ Is Russia trying to bankrupt us by avoiding doing their own investigation on their own subjects?
_ What intel did Russia find on suspect during his stay there?
Martinezjosei knows what he's talking about you don't Trex.

San Bernardino, CA

#131723 Apr 23, 2013
America:#1 In Fear, Stress, Anger, Divorce, Obesity, Anti-Depressants, Etc.
By Michael, on April 22nd, 2013

The United States is a deeply unhappy place. We are a nation that is absolutely consumed by fear, stress, anger and depression. It isn't just our economy that is falling apart - the very fabric of society is starting to come apart at the seams and it is because of what is happening to us on the inside. The facts and statistics that I am going to share with you in this article are quite startling. They are clear evidence that America is a nation that is an advanced state of decline. We are overwhelmed by fear, stress and anxiety, and much of the time the ways that we choose to deal with those emotions lead to some very self-destructive behaviors. Americans have experienced a standard of living far beyond the wildest dreams of most societies throughout human history, and yet we are an absolutely miserable people. Why is this? Why is America #1 in so many negative categories? Why are we constantly looking for ways to escape the pain of our own lives? Why are our families falling apart? There is vast material wealth all around us. So why can't we be happy?

Just look around you. Are most of the people around you teeming with happiness and joy? Sadly, the truth is that most Americans are terribly stressed out. Yeah, many of them may be able to manage to come up with a smile when they greet you, but most of the time they are consumed by internal struggles that are eating away at them like cancer.

So why is this happening? Is modern life structured in a way that is fundamentally unhealthy?

Below I have posted a short excerpt from a message that one of Charles Hugh Smith's readers named Kenneth Daigle recently sent to him. I think that it does a good job of describing the incredible stress that many people contend with on a daily basis...

Read more: http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/a...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Yellowknife NT

#131724 Apr 23, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
(looks around) Sup?
Nice avatar. I can relate to it.

San Bernardino, CA

#131725 Apr 23, 2013
Flag’s Believed Ties To Tea Party Lead To Removal From New Rochelle Building
Veterans' Group Takes Offense To Treatment Of 'Don't Tread On Me', Sues City
April 22, 2013 9:38 PM

NEW ROCHELLE, N.Y.(CBSNewYork)— A Westchester County veterans’ group is taking the city of New Rochelle to court.

The lawsuit is all over a flag that was being flown over an empty building, CBS 2’s Janelle Burrell reported Monday.

It’s a flag steeped in American history.

“George Washington’s army, the Continental Army actually fought under that flag,” said Ron Tocci of the United Veterans Memorial & Patriotic Association.

But in New Rochelle, it’s brewing debate, because of its association with the Tea Party movement.

Last month, New Rochelle officials had the “Don’t Tread on Me” flag removed from the city’s vacant armory building, because they feared that the flag may be seen as political.

Now, members of a local veterans group are suing the city.

“It has no association with any one particular group. No one owns that flag but the United States of America and that’s the freedom that we want to prevail,” said Peter Parente, president of the United Veterans Memorial & Patriotic Association.

They argue that the so-called Gadsden flag has historical significance.

“It flies at military bases, so in no way shape or form do we see this flag to be offensive. It shouldn’t be offensive to anybody,” Tocci said.

City leaders disagree.

“The bottom line is there was no permission asked for or granted to fly this flag on city property, and therefore it was removed,” New Rochelle City Manager Chuck Strome said.

Strome said some on the city council perceive the flag to be divisive.

“Some members of the public and city council have felt that flag was adopted by the Tea Party and took offense to having a political statement on public property,” Strome said.

Read more: http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/04/22/flags-...

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Yellowknife NT

#131726 Apr 23, 2013
Just An Honest Man wrote:
Why are so many posters trying to put words into the mouths of others instead of just reading what they posted? This is crazy...
That happens a lot here. By the left.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min John Galt 1,217,500
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Guru 186,999
News Vladimir Putin steals the show in TIME 100 read... 8 min ACTUALLY 116
News Huckabee: Wait until Obama is out of office bef... 14 min Sir Andrew 39
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 25 min Affleck SlaveTrader 34,158
News Christie questions if Obama cares about US 38 min craig 51
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min Mothra 52,728
More from around the web