The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 409551 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Leadville Lou

Littleton, CO

#127474 Apr 13, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
And once again, it's the far-right extremist lunatics, haters and liars who post the most vicious lies and filthy attacks and accusations.
You people do a great job of making yourselves look like the fools you are.
Good work--keep it up. LOL!
Ya, real funny ya' old crone.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#127475 Apr 13, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Up until recently it was as common as rain for 13&14 year old girls to get married.
Recently? Do tell? Link please.

Location hidden

#127476 Apr 13, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
speaking of yellow bellied cowards[you, jaxx, xgirl, mailman] all i can say is J'ACCUSE !!
Slander? You blithering bovine, are you that stupid?
You can call her or I stupid all you like. You will be reported for these lies you are posting and they are adding up under all your handles.
Leadville Lou

Littleton, CO

#127477 Apr 13, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
You won't because you can't.
You can't because there's no truth to what you're posting.
There's no truth to what you're posting because you're the type of person willing to lie about others just out of spite.
What a spineless coward.
Prove any of the crap you post, kitten rescuer. He probably molested you.
Seriously tho, it's well known virtually all gay men end up molesting little boys, girls and helpless lambs.
LiL Abner

Canyon Country, CA

#127478 Apr 13, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Up until recently it was as common as rain for 13&14 year old girls to get married.
That's why ya married yur sistah.
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#127479 Apr 13, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
"I am so smart".
Ain't I though! ;)
Not even close!
Leadville Lou

Littleton, CO

#127480 Apr 13, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I know you're playing games. No one could possibly be this stupid and hateful.
Consider yourself reported for libel though just in case, you dumbf*ck.
reported, vulgarity and excessive stupidity, ya' prevaricating purveyor of perversion.

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#127481 Apr 13, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"...let her/asked/allowed her to give him head when she was 12 yr old..."
Let her? Asked her? Allowed her?
She was 12 years old.
Why can't you just say he molested her and let it go?
No normal 28 year old man would "let, ask or allow" a 12 year girl when we're talking about sex.
What's wrong with you that you can't understand that?
If you had a brain in your head you would drop this and let the thread get on with something else.
Thank you! That's all I've been trying to say all evening! "...let her/asked/allowed her..." , wth? If he doesn't see it's wrong, then he must see it as right. After many hours of watching him defend himself, I think it's a lost cause.
Leadville Lou

Littleton, CO

#127482 Apr 13, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
You can call her or I stupid all you like. You will be reported for these lies you are posting and they are adding up under all your handles.
Ya? to who? J. Edgar? lmao

Location hidden

#127483 Apr 13, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
remember what happened to Jerry Lee?
were they married until death or just a looong time?
14 yr old brides were a common joke about Kentuckians when I was a youth. 60's & 70's.
13 yr old hillbilly girl virgin? a gal that could out run her brothers!
sample joke from the time...
hell, I was a minor when I got married... 19. my Mom had to sign for me because in IN in '71 guys had to be 21!
there used to be this common knowledge that girls matured faster than guys.
now, with Obamacare, kids are kids until age 26!!!
are we going... backwards? or what?
Can't help you there but I know a twelve-year old girl is a CHILD.
Leadville Lou

Littleton, CO

#127484 Apr 13, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Recently? Do tell? Link please.
More proof, not that any is needed, to prove what an ignorant sap you are. If you weren't such a spineless, smelly little turd i would explain it to you.

Location hidden

#127485 Apr 13, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously tho, it's well known virtually all gay men end up molesting little boys, girls and helpless lambs.
At least you admit that you're posting "crap".

You have already gone too far in accusing someone of being a child molester when you have no proof whatsoever of such an allegation, other than your ignorant belief that all "gay men end up molesting little boys, girls and helpless lambs".

Laugh while you can I guess. ;)

It wouldn't be the first time someone regretted talking out of their azz.

Since: Jun 10

Martinez, CA

#127486 Apr 13, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
speaking of yellow bellied cowards[you, jaxx, xgirl, mailman] all i can say is J'ACCUSE !!
Slander? You blithering bovine, are you that stupid?
It's LIBEL, you freakin' brain-dead f&cktard.

Libel vs. Slander

What is the difference between libel and slander?

Libel and slander are both forms of defamation. Defamation is a common law tort, governed by state law, in which an individual makes a "publication" of a defamatory statement of and concerning the plaintiff that damages the reputation of the plaintiff. The distinction between slander and libel comes in the form of the publication.

Slander involves the oral "publication" of a defamatory remark that is heard by another, which injures the subject's reputation or character. Slander can occur through the use of a hand gesture or verbal communication that is not recorded. Libel, on the other hand, is the written "publication" of a defamatory remark that has the tendency to injure another's reputation or character. Libel also includes a publication on radio, audio or video. Even though this would be considered oral, or verbal, communication to someone it is actually considered to be libel because it is published in a transfixed form.

http://defamation.laws.com/defamation-laws/li...

Martinez, CA

#127488 Apr 13, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
reported, vulgarity and excessive stupidity, ya' prevaricating purveyor of perversion.
LOL! Yeah yeah yeah, troll hiding behind a proxy.

I knew that was your game all along, chickenchit.

Report this!

Location hidden

#127489 Apr 13, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even close!
It's almost like you really believe you matter. lol

Location hidden

#127490 Apr 13, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
More proof, not that any is needed, to prove what an ignorant sap you are. If you weren't such a spineless, smelly little turd i would explain it to you.
So where is this proof? Or are you just going to make outlandish claims and boasts like usual?
higgans

Avon, IN

#127492 Apr 13, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"...let her/asked/allowed her to give him head when she was 12 yr old..."
Let her? Asked her? Allowed her?
She was 12 years old.
Why can't you just say he molested her and let it go?
No normal 28 year old man would "let, ask or allow" a 12 year girl when we're talking about sex.
What's wrong with you that you can't understand that?
If you had a brain in your head you would drop this and let the thread get on with something else.
were either of us there, J?

what did she say? that he forced her? I don't remember what the original post was. just that she claimed she did it.

sheesh... you have a hard, er, case against TN because he is NOT an Obama fan so you want to slam him. fine. slam away, Big Man!

but DON'T slam me for not posting like this is the Ted is s Failure forum.

enjoy your BIG gotcha moment for it NOT raining here in Marion.

keep making excuses for how awful it was I made a funny instead of going all Jaxxon/Freebie on an off topic post.

if that is what you NEED to do to keep from admitting you jumped to the wrong conclusion, roll with it.

just know that uninvolved readers KNOW that YOU LIED... and aren't even man/adult enough to admit it.

your lame attempts at explaining my supposed callousness to mitigate your LIE and soothe your conscience is contrition enough for me.

YOU BLINKED.

Martinez, CA

#127493 Apr 13, 2013
Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a liar. That has NEVER been proven because it's a lie.

Post your source for this proof, or be known for the lying piece of pond scum you are, you depraved psycho.

Location hidden

#127494 Apr 13, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea we are going backwards and I was going to bring up Jerry Lee down the road if the coward answered my questions earlier.. When or what point in time does the moral sociality decide when a person is mature??
What brand of E-cigs do you vamp on??
Eagle
You mean Jerry Lee Lewis? The rock 'n roll pioneer who married his thirteen-year old cousin? The Jerry Lee who beat his wives, 2 of which died under "mysterious circumstances?
Ah yes, the good old days.
Quirky

Brighton, CO

#127495 Apr 13, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what you are talking about.
Neither does Rose. She just rambles like X-Women, NTR and Jackie! As well as Santa Ana pocket salami stroker .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min cathy1691823 1,481,677
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Dr Guru 234,243
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 14 min President Donald ... 3,674
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min Nemo 62,950
News Secret Service agrees to pay $24 million in rac... 18 min Ben Quick 7
News News 16 Mins Ago Inaugural speech is Trump's ti... 41 min Holy Guacamole 122
News Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr New Resident 23,970
More from around the web