The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“Ban me or kiss my a...”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#125312 Apr 8, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Desperate or not, he lies.
All of them are born that way and Jax knew he was gay before he entered the service.
Others know the same as well.
Many also hate themselves because of this fact while others cope with it as best as they can in a predominately straight world and try to rationalize it as normal.
I personally believe that there is a natural purpose for being gay though.
Jax new what before who?

I served my country. I have an honorable discharge. I didn't lie about anything and one of the biggest problems you schmucks have with me is that I like myself a little more than you think I should.

Personally, I think I'm a hell of a guy.

There's nothing you can do about any of that except post personal attacks on topix and I've been here long enough to understand that what you have to say doesn't impact my life at all.

:p

“Ban me or kiss my a...”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#125313 Apr 8, 2013
Okay, lunch is ready and there doesn't seem to be much of interest going on around here.

I have some more trees to get planted if the rain holds off long enough.

Have a good afternoon and play nice.

;)
American Loony

Toronto, Canada

#125316 Apr 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
u r BARKING up the wrong TREE ... bub!
I never SAID what I have done for a living!
Other than self employed & FREElancing!
You must have me mistaken with RH!:)
AKA hooker
Anupriya

Ashburn, VA

#125317 Apr 8, 2013
Hello friend want to read hindi sex story and contact me just go my web and follow
www.storyx9.blogspot.com

www.storyx9.blogspot.com

www.storyx9.blogspot.com
Back To School

San Bernardino, CA

#125318 Apr 8, 2013
Ron Paul Launches Home Schooling Program

Education course to focus on The Constitution and how it “has been hijacked”

Steve Watson
Infowars.com
April 8, 2013

When he retired from Congress in January, few believed that Libertarian icon Ron Paul would go quietly into the night, and they have once again been proven correct with the announcement that the three time presidential candidate is set to launch his own home schooling program.

“I am pleased to announce my new website: www.ronpaulcurriculum.com which will feature an online home school curriculum for students K-12…. be sure to tell your family and friends!” Paul wrote on his Facebook page this weekend.

“Here, students learn the basics of Western Civilization and Western liberty — how it was won, how it is being lost, and how it will be restored.(Not can ... will.),” the website reads.

Paul promises to deliver an “education in liberty like no other,” including specific courses on “the economics of the Austrian school,” as well as courses in science and mathematics.

“Students also learn the basics of American history, the United States Constitution, and American geography.” the site notes.“They get two courses on free market economics. They get two courses on government, including a how-to course on reclaiming America, one county at a time.”

In a commentary piece released today, Ron Paul himself said “A common feature of authoritarian regimes is the criminalization of alternatives to government-controlled education.”

“Dictators recognize the danger that free thought poses to their rule, and few things promote the thinking of “unapproved” thoughts like an education controlled by parents instead of the state.” the former Congressman added, noting that “…Children do better when their education is controlled by those who know their unique needs best, rather than by a federal bureaucrat.”

Read more: http://www.infowars.com/ron-paul-launches-hom...
RIP Annette Funicello

San Bernardino, CA

#125319 Apr 8, 2013
Sen. McCain Doesn’t Understand Effort to Protect 2nd Amendment

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
April 8, 2013

Arizona senator John McCain teamed up with notorious gun-grabber and New York Democrat Senator Charles Schumer on Sunday to argue in favor of debating legislation in the Senate aimed at restricting the Second Amendment.

Read more: http://www.infowars.com/sen-mccain-doesnt-und...
RIP Annette Funicello

San Bernardino, CA

#125320 Apr 8, 2013
President Obama’s make-or-break week on guns

By JOHN BRESNAHAN and REID J. EPSTEIN | 4/8/13 4:39 AM EDT

President Barack Obama finds out this week whether he scratches out a narrow victory on gun control — or ends up with nothing at all.

Four months after the mass shooting at a Newtown, Conn., elementary school reignited the national debate over gun control, the issue is finally headed to the Senate floor. And the prospects still look bleak for those hoping for sweeping reform.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/04/obamas-...

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#125321 Apr 8, 2013
RIP Annette Funicello wrote:
Sen. McCain Doesn’t Understand Effort to Protect 2nd Amendment
Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
April 8, 2013
Arizona senator John McCain teamed up with notorious gun-grabber and New York Democrat Senator Charles Schumer on Sunday to argue in favor of debating legislation in the Senate aimed at restricting the Second Amendment.
Read more: http://www.infowars.com/sen-mccain-doesnt-und...
McCain doesn't understand much of anything. When you have Chucky Schumer debating anything, think gobble-de-gook??
RIP Annette Funicello

San Bernardino, CA

#125322 Apr 8, 2013
Fox News Reporter Faces Jail Time for Maintaining Sources' Secrecy, Yet Liberal Media Not Taking Up Her Cause

By Ken Shepherd | April 08, 2013 | 12:35
0 6 Reddit0 0
A A
Ken Shepherd's picture

Fox News reporter Jana Winter may serve six months in jail for refusing to disclose to a court two anonymous sources from a story she broke on July 25, 2012, related to alleged Aurora, Colorado theater shooter James Holmes.

Mackenzie Weinger of Politico has the details and notes that, at least thus far, it seems only Fox News has shown concern over a journalist being squeezed to break the confidence of her sources (emphases mine):

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/ken-shepherd/201...
RIP Annette Funicello

San Bernardino, CA

#125323 Apr 8, 2013
Is It ‘Necessary And Proper’ For The Feds To Regulate U.S. Citizens ‘From Cradle To Grave’?

Donna Anderson
Infowars.com
April 8, 2013

On April 17, 2013, The Supreme Court of the United States will be hearing a case which could have far-reaching effects. In the case of United States v. Anthony James Kebodeaux, the central issue is: Can the United States use the Necessary and Proper Clause to assert perpetual jurisdiction over American citizens and control their lives from “cradle to grave?”

In 1999, 21-year-old Anthony Kebodeaux was convicted of having consensual sex with a 15-year-old girl and sentenced to 3 months in prison. After serving his sentence, Kebodeaux was released from federal custody, free from any post-release parole or probation requirements, and was no longer a member of the military. Essentially, Kebodeaux was a free man with no further ties to the federal government that would justify his continued and indefinite supervision.

Read more: http://www.infowars.com/is-it-necessary-and-p...
American Lady

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#125324 Apr 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
THIS ALL started with my comment to "x-man" about his Dobies!
...Real life huh? Get with the program? OR WHAT?...said x-man[dumchit!]..."
AL said:
I can NOT "predict" your future!:)
dipwad ;0)
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
I'll bet I can predict your! Moving to another location;-) LOL
==========
IS THIS "what" you "predicted" NTR/nutter...???
IS this your "handiwork" ...???
From ya lil goobers ...???
Didn't HAPPEN until "you" "PREDICTED it!
``````````
Thanks to THIS person "predicting" my location being moved form
----Danville KY----
THIS crap has STARTED happening ...
ALL the FAKE "American Lady" 's
Did NOT happen until then!
IF you WANT to continue with THIS being "filed" AGAINST this person ... just KEEP it up!
Remember I have "friends in low places" in DC & California!!!
They are making the "file" ...
ALL it takes is a phone call ...
-n-
I have been MORE than kind & patient!
``````````
"friends in low places"
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Good news, all I know you are concerned. I got the condom out of my azz and while I was cleaning in there I found 3 wrist watches. and 2 dog bones. Message me if your watch is missing. The bones are from my dobies lol. I let them do that, it tickles a bit.LOL
Just a FYI My secret file is safe and secure..... I have it in my azz also.... Call me.
American Lady

Anonymous Proxy

#125325 Apr 8, 2013
Anupriya wrote:
Hello friend want to read hindi sex story and contact me just go my web and follow
www.storyx9.blogspot.com
www.storyx9.blogspot.com
www.storyx9.blogspot.com
Cool ,I am into sex with dobies and other animals are you? I love anal anything LOL

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#125326 Apr 8, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Jax new what before who?
I served my country. I have an honorable discharge. I didn't lie about anything and one of the biggest problems you schmucks have with me is that I like myself a little more than you think I should.
Personally, I think I'm a hell of a guy.
There's nothing you can do about any of that except post personal attacks on topix and I've been here long enough to understand that what you have to say doesn't impact my life at all.
:p
Let's be a little more inclusive here. I agree, I think you are one hell of a "schmuck".LOL
American Lady

Langen, Germany

#125327 Apr 8, 2013
Anupriya wrote:
www.storyx9.blogspot.com
www.storyx9.blogspot.com
www.storyx9.blogspot.com
Do you mind wearing a spike collar?
American Lady

Langen, Germany

#125328 Apr 8, 2013
Anupriya wrote:
www.storyx9.blogspot.com
www.storyx9.blogspot.com
www.storyx9.blogspot.com
If its ok you just lube me up and ram it home!
RIP Annette Funicello

San Bernardino, CA

#125329 Apr 8, 2013
Why US Jobs Market Is Going to Get a Lot Worse
Published: Monday, 8 Apr 2013 | 4:44 AM ET
By: Matt Clinch

Weak U.S. jobs data on Friday confirmed the worst trading week this year for European and U.S. stocks, and now analysts are warning that investors should brace for further trouble ahead as fiscal tightening begins to take its toll.

Friday's jobs report came in well below expectations, raising concerns that the recovery in the world's largest economy is weakening. March's participation rate was at its lowest since 1979, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Just 88,000 jobs were added to the economy last month, although the unemployment rate fell to 7.6 percent from 7.7 percent in February.

"In the labor market, at least, we see a real risk of even worse news down the line," Ian Shepherdson, chief economist at Pantheon Macroeconomic Advisors said in a research note on Monday.

Read more: http://www.cnbc.com/id/100622802
RIP Annette Funicello

San Bernardino, CA

#125330 Apr 8, 2013
Army Reserve training material: Evangelicals, Catholics are extremist groups
posted at 12:41 pm on April 8, 2013 by Ed Morrissey

This one earns the coveted Duke University triple facepalm, the highest honor we can award for self-beclowning. An Army Reserve training class attempted to instruct soldiers on the various extremist groups of the world, dutifully noting al-”Quaeda,” with which the US armed forces are at war, and Hamas, which the State Department lists as a terrorist organization. Both of those, however, come below a couple of extremist groups so fringe that only about 60 million Americans count themselves among their ranks:

Read more: http://hotair.com/archives/2013/04/08/army-re...

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#125331 Apr 8, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Equality of rights is one thing. Taking the traditional institution of marriage and redefining it is another.
Marriage is and will always be one man and one woman. A bride and a groom.
Marriage has never been nor shall it ever been a groom and a groom or a bride and a bride or a groom and multiple brides or a bride an multiple grooms.
Society has attempted to relieve the concerns of same sex couples by offering civil unions which would provide same sex couples all the legal recognition without perverting the traditional term "Marriage".
Same sex couples refuse to accept the offer, instead, they demand to take the title "Marriage" and pervert it to mean whatever to whomever and force it down the throats of anyone opposed to the idea.
People who are in favor of outlawing "assault rifles" are quick to point out that people do not "NEED" to own an assault rifle. Well, people do not "NEED" to have the title of "Marriage" in order to live their lives. Especially when they are offered equal recognition through another venue without stealing the title of marriage from traditional marriages.
That is what it's all about though. An "In your face" and "Up Yours" to those of us who believe that marriage is between ONE MAN and ONE WOMAN. Anything else is ABNORMAL.
Civil unions do Not offer the same benefits as marriage. That's the number one problem. As to the rest of what you said about how marriage is and has always been a union of man and woman is irrelevant to the issue. At one time owning slaves was always done but it wasn't right towards the slaves. It was Unconstitutional. We are supposed to be a Country that is governed by our Constitution and when we give certain rights to some and not to others that simply isn't Constitutional. So we either are for our Constitution or we can just allow our Government to do away with it entirely.
I'm for our Constitution and having equal rights for all that are under it's rules.
Reality

Turners Station, KY

#125332 Apr 8, 2013
"It was GOD himself who united a man and a woman in marriage (Gen. 2:24). Marriage, therefore, is a Divine Institution, not a human one (Matt. 19:6). Consequently, GOD, not man, has the right to define the terms of the Institution."
Jay Adams
Reality

Turners Station, KY

#125333 Apr 8, 2013
AMERICAN TRAGEDY

Michelle and Barack Hussein Obama.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Portlandia 1,153,049
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 19 min red and right 580
Obama's Amnesty Pushes Blacks Aside 29 min Hooogle It 524
Black Captain America leading comic book diversity 1 hr FerguSIN 16
Blinken confirmed by Senate as Kerry's deputy 1 hr Hooogle It 2
Ruble crisis could shake Putin's grip on power 1 hr anonymous 36
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 181,707
More from around the web