The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 5,180)

Showing posts 103,581 - 103,600 of219,233
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't tell the truth, POS.
You do have a personal vendetta based on spite and hatred, and it shows in your numerous posts where you lie and make flagrant false accusations about me personally and about my posting on Topix.
Your opinion of me is meaningless, but it shows how delusional, dishonest and vicious you really are.
And you don't speak for others as far as I'm concerned. I suggest you get back on topic, and stay there instead of using this thread for your personal hate agenda toward me. It's pitiful to say the least.
You don't either and you and your ilk's house of cards is collapsing. Face it. You extremists are history.

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Leadville Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not buying it, especially the perennial whine that the "rich" don't pay enough. At least they PAY, close to 50% DO NOT PAY, they have no skin in the game. I will say Iraq, with the benefit of 20/20 hindsight was a mistake. I'll also say the Civil War, WWI and WWII were mistakes.
I have no reason to doubt these figures, do you?
WHO PAYS THE INCOME TAXES IN AMERICA? The list of Democrats complaining the ... We are going to take back America in 2012.~~~~~~~~~ Exclusive ...
allow me to share some enlightening data on who pays what income tax in the United States. We have a progressive (or regressive if you choose to look it the tax code correctly) in 2009, the latest available figures on income tax collection:
• The top 1%(1.4 million) paid 40.42% on income of $2.8 trillion.
• The top 2.5%( 5.65 million) paid 20.2%
• The top 5%( 7 million) paid 60%
• The top 10% paid 71.2% of all income taxes on income of $4.227 trillion.
Collected taxes :$794 billion
The bottom 50% of American taxpayers paid only 7.89 % of all Federal taxes collected !!
So your not buying it. Does that go against your belief that we should blame everything on Obama? I'm sorry that you can't see that this hasn't happened overnight and that it has been taking effect for a very long time. Bush just contributed to it and did nothing to change the fact. He failed us, Bush failed America but he isn't the only one you can just keep going back and each has contributed their share towards our economy and lose of money.
By the way keep in mind that the bottom income earners have less to contribute to taxes. But the rich have much more they could contribute.
Try not to wear blinders.

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You don't either and you and your ilk's house of cards is collapsing. Face it. You extremists are history.
LMAO Now that was funny.

“gun control takes two hands”

Since: Mar 13

outdoors

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

I see none of you obamabots thought it odd that the POTUS promoted "Ceasar Chavez" day and virtually ignored Easter. Try this link on for size: http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2013/...
You bottom-dwelling pond scum.

Since: Jan 13

France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

GET YOUR Passport, ID, Driving License, Residence

Permit For EEA And Latin America

(original_documents01@yahoo.co m)

If you are looking for citizenship in a European

Union (EU) or
European Economic Area (EEA) country. or proof of

your citizenship or
residence permit for the following

reasons;studies,marriage,emplo yment
or what ever reason. we have the fastest,most

trusted legal and genuine process for you to have the following:
Valid passport.
Valid Driving License
Valid Residence Permit
Valid identity card, valid drivers license, valid

certificates, lost
documents which clearly states citizenship and the

card's
expiration date.
and other Official documents.for a number of

countries like USA,
Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Finland, France,

Germany, Israel,
Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United

Kingdom, etc. contact
now for detail,

(original_documents01@yahoo.co m)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

_White American_ wrote:
Wall Street won't go under....no matter what.
I just wanted to restate about this agreement. It can't be looked at too much.
http://www.fdic.gov/about/srac/2012/gsifi.pdf
I wasn't able to copy and post any of this agreement between the Fedeeral Deposit Insurance Corp and the Bank of England.
Not because of Obama. That's for sure. Wall street is subject to other forces regardless of who is the current president.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
"What is a civil union?"
What is a same sex marriage? It's newer than cell phone technology. Most people says it doesn't exist. So what is it? It's not a husband and wife. It's a gay marriage. Even if DOMA is overturned people will not refer to gay marriage with one word. It will always be two words for them. Always...that means forever.
Actually, same-sex marriage is as old as written history and legally binding same-sex marriages were still being performed in China as late as the early 16 and 1700's.

It was the rise of organized religions such as Chrisitanity and Islam and the sp[read of their influence in both the east and the west that forced the practise to be outlawed and the gay community to go underground out of fear of persecutioin and death.

I hope you understand that the marrige license we were issued wasn't pink and din't say Gay Marriage in big sparkly letters.

It's the exact same certificate they issue to any legally married couple.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I "provoke" you?
Then that's YOUR problem isn't it and how you respond is up to you.
I have no agenda, and it has never been my "job, fetish or hobby" to provoke others or disrupt any thread, you lying hypocrite.
If you and others here are so hellbent on staying on topic, then don't attack me and lie about me and attempt your lame insults and bait on a daily basis. YOu're a lying hypocrite, POS after all the times you have attacked and lied about me, then you dare accuse me of provoking and disrupting?
Stop lying and gossiping about me unless you want this to continue because I will not stand down to your lies and accusations.
It's your choice.
I don't care if you do or not but don't expect me to stand down to your crap either. Hypocrite
Gus007

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Millions Face Surprise Tax Bills Under 'Obamacare'...

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/04/02/mil...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
"I have to wonder how you would feel if someone were to tell you that you couldn't marry the person you loved because you were "different"."
I guess you don't know me. Did I ever tell you that my wife and I are not the same race? I probably never told you about the stories of my house hunting every time I had a change in duty stations having to leave my wife in the hotel room so I could go find a decent house and sign a contract before the landlord discovered that my wife was not white. I haven't ever told you about the time one of my children came home from a job search with tears in his eyes and told me about the person who took his application and tossed into the trash saying, "we don't hire you foreigners here."? How about the time one of my children was diagnosed with autism? Yeah, that was like 25 years ago. He still cant talk. It's probably my fault for not dumping him into a state institution and forgetting about him like the gay doctors wanted me to do. Homosexuals have never got the kind of looks that I get when I take my autistic child out in public. Yeah, I get sent the bill for damages. Oh, and I'm a liberal who made a career in the military too. You see, I am no stranger to a prejudice society. These things makes us stronger but I still see no reason to call two men husband and husband or two women wife and wife. They need to deal with it and come up with customs and traditions that they can call their own and leave the institution of marriage alone.
"Did I ever tell you that my wife and I are not the same race?"

Then it would have been within your lifetime that laws prohibiting people of different races from marrying were struck down as unconstitutional.

If you had been forced to live in a state that said yours was not a legal marriage simply because you and your wife were not of the same race...well, I'm sure you see where I'm going with this. You're a smart guy.

It seems the more you talk the less of a case you have.
Welcome To Obamas America

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

April 2, 2013 4:00 A.M.
Compromised Immigration Reform
All the concessions are supposed to come from Republicans.

By Victor Davis Hanson

The immigration question, as it stands in 2013, is predicated on illiberal notions of race and politics. And this fact will eventually make any meaningful compromise unlikely.

In the past, there could not be comprehensive immigration reform supposedly because Republicans would not agree to allow some sort of amnesty. Now, however, liberals most likely will not follow their rhetoric of compromise with concrete action.

After all, today most conservatives would probably be willing to grant some sort of green-card status to illegal immigrants who fulfilled three general criteria: a history of work rather than of public assistance, a crime-free record in the United States, and a considerable time of residence in America. In addition,“comprehensive reform” always hinged on two other areas of discussion: strengthening border security and reformulating and expanding legal immigration. In other words, close the border and make immigration into the United States ethnically blind — based not on a particular ethnic profile or proximity to the border, but rather on universally applicable skill sets and education levels.

Read more: http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/344420...
Sunny

Kelso, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>G Loomis Mostly.. I have some Luma Glass and Fenwick.If a fisherman can't afford a Loomis. He should never pick one up.
He will never be happy with his old rods again. You can feel a fish breath on your bait.If you break a lumas( Even if it's your fault.Car door etc.) They will send a new one to your door for fifty bucks.
Shimano has ownership of Loomis factory now,Lamaglass an loomis factory are both in woodland wash.Wife worked a well doing Cabelas rods an they were loomis blanks that didn't meet his spec.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
When was the last time you posted anything that was meant to demonstrate that the president is failing?
Personal attacks, false accusations, threats, the occasional psychotic rambling and this little cheerleader routine you do for posters that have the nerve to say things you don't is all I've seen you post for a very long time.
Your opinion of the other people that post here is fine for a few laughs, but it isn't exactly on topic is it?
I have no idea of what you are talking about. You suddenly barge in on a conversation I am having with another here and expect me to answer to your cross examination?
Go find somebody else to pick on...Start with Obama. LOL
Leadville Lou

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Taxpayers paying for sex change!
How DAMN "ridiculous" can one GET!
On Friday morning, the Department of Health and Human Services announced that it would be collecting public comments as it considers whether it should use taxpayer dollars to pay for sex-change procedures:
http://www.theblaze.com/blog/2013/04/01/shoul...
````````
Judge to Taxpayers: You’ll Pay for Murderer’s Sex Change
www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitution/it... ...
U.S. District Court Chief Mark L. Wolf, chief judge of the U.S. District Court in Massachusetts, says taxpayers must pay for a murderer's sex-change operation …
==========
Let taxpayers foot sex-op bill: panel - New York Post - New York ...
www.nypost.com/p/news/local/let_taxpayers_foo... ...
From same-sex marriage to sex-change surgery! A state panel advising Gov. Cuomo wants taxpayers to foot the bill for transgender residents to get “sexual ...
I thought it was for a certain someone on here. lol

outdoors

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, same-sex marriage is as old as written history and legally binding same-sex marriages were still being performed in China as late as the early 16 and 1700's.
It was the rise of organized religions such as Chrisitanity and Islam and the sp[read of their influence in both the east and the west that forced the practise to be outlawed and the gay community to go underground out of fear of persecutioin and death.
I hope you understand that the marrige license we were issued wasn't pink and din't say Gay Marriage in big sparkly letters.
It's the exact same certificate they issue to any legally married couple.
Jaxxon, before I ever make a mis-statement and come off with something unintentional, let me go on record as saying I have no problem with same-sex marriage. if you're happy, that's all that matters.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>DP I'm sorry about the problems your child has. I hope you have found the type of prejudice you and your wife have experienced has lessened over time. This type of looking down our noses at others has to change. We are all equal and each has been given their own gifts.
If his story is true I agree with you 100%, but to be honest with you I'm skeptical.

Call me a bast*rd, but that's a lot to suddenly pull out of the bag when he's looking for a sympathetic ear.

The gay doctor thing was a bit over the top.

Just my opinion.
Sunny

Kelso, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
"I noticed that he thinks that..Writing, spelling and grammar are not my strengths."
Neither is, critical thinking, wisdom, compassion, understanding, empirical theory, predictable variation, basic logic, and being polite. ;)
Man that's good X you can spit them words out, way to go you the man.LOL

outdoors

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

I also have no problems with interacial marriage. Heck, who wouldn't want to hook up with a hot chick?(besides Jaxxon).
American Lady

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
New challenge rattles economy's foundation
Exclusive: Jerry Robinson on competitor to World Bank
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/new-challenge-ratt...
Congress takes sneaky action on your food
'Monsanto Protection Act' slipped into continuing resolution spending bill
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/04/congress-takes-sne...
Old news miss copy and paste. THINK!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I have no idea of what you are talking about. You suddenly barge in on a conversation I am having with another here and expect me to answer to your cross examination?
Go find somebody else to pick on...Start with Obama. LOL
Consider it a rhetorical question and move along.

I made my point.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 103,581 - 103,600 of219,233
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••