The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#120863 Mar 27, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>Well gee, Rose, here's the original post you responded to: Reply
USMail XXXII wrote:
1 Corinthians 14:34 - 35
34. Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but [they are commanded] to be under obedience, as also saith the law.
35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.
(Then I posted)
Hmmm, would Rose or NTR appreciate that advice.
Like I said, since it is a friend of yours that quoted the Bible, telling us that women should keep their yaps shut, you ignored that part and turned your vileness on me. I've often considered that you must have some kind of virtual Tourette's Syndrome, but your latest posts reveal you're on SSD (?) for your condition, so now I understand. You can't help being so rude and abrasive. Instead of using all your pronouns and adjectives you so casually toss at and fling at other people, I forgive you.
Give it a rest.

You've never missed an opportunity to insult, provoke or belittle Rose and now you post this pathetic attempt at condescending to her.

You're just as bad as the rest of the trolls and twice the hypocrite.
J S Hammond

Buffalo, NY

#120864 Mar 27, 2013
Trolls Unite wrote:
Has your Topix account been banned?
Get another one by signing up with a new E-mail provider and getting another Topix account.
List of 100 free email services:
http://www.blackhatworld.com/blackhat-seo/bla...
ENJOY ;^)
Just like a Libtard to teach their ilk to cheat the system.

Since: Jun 10

Santa Clara, CA

#120865 Mar 27, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
USMail XXXII wrote:
34. Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but [they are commanded] to be under obedience, as also saith the law.
35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.
(Then I posted)
Like I said, since it is a friend of yours that quoted the Bible, telling us that women should keep their yaps shut, you ignored that part and turned your vileness on me. I've often considered that you must have some kind of virtual Tourette's Syndrome, but your latest posts reveal you're on SSD (?) for your condition, so now I understand. You can't help being so rude and abrasive. Instead of using all your pronouns and adjectives you so casually toss at and fling at other people, I forgive you.
And true to form, you bait, don't like the honest and civil response you get, then you get snide, vindictive and mean. And then you dare and accuse ME of being "vile?"

I wan't vile toward you. You simply got all uppity because I pointed out that USM's post was not directed toward me or NTR. Yet, you in all your nastiness tried to implicate him and involve us.

You failed, and your nasty attempt to use the information you gathered here today is proof of your mean nature and two-faced disposition.

Bait someone else next time. You're a waste of time, energy and skin. And take that anyway you like, hypocrite but don't attack me and then try to backpedal out of it with bullchit. You step in it every time.

Now buzz off and quit baiting.

Santa Clara, CA

#120866 Mar 27, 2013
S Barnes wrote:
<quoted text>
Rose?
S Stupid?

Santa Clara, CA

#120868 Mar 27, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
USMail XXXII wrote:
(Then I posted)
Oh, by the way, you distorted the truth aka lying.

I never replied to USM's post and his Bible quote.

I only replied to YOU when you mentioned me and NTR with your instigating comment. You must have a very boring little life. I'm sorry.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#120869 Mar 27, 2013
J S Hammond wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like a Libtard to teach their ilk to cheat the system.
It's not the "liberals" on this thread that keep getting banned and need to create new accounts or use proxies to post.

;)
J S Hammond

Buffalo, NY

#120870 Mar 27, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
And true to form, you bait, don't like the honest and civil response you get, then you get snide, vindictive and mean. And then you dare and accuse ME of being "vile?"
I wan't vile toward you. You simply got all uppity because I pointed out that USM's post was not directed toward me or NTR. Yet, you in all your nastiness tried to implicate him and involve us.
You failed, and your nasty attempt to use the information you gathered here today is proof of your mean nature and two-faced disposition.
Bait someone else next time. You're a waste of time, energy and skin. And take that anyway you like, hypocrite but don't attack me and then try to backpedal out of it with bullchit. You step in it every time.
Rose, I like to thank you for giving me someone to laugh at all these years.

You always take the bait hook, line and sinker.LOL

“gun control takes two hands”

Since: Mar 13

outdoors

#120871 Mar 27, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I have what I believe is a 7mm Mauser but I am not really sure. The only ID I can find on it is "P8511" on the barrel and #8511 on the stock, bolt and trigger group. Sound familiar?
I just looked- there's nothing on mine that says"7mm", just the date (1937) and the "FABRIQUE------" on top of the receiver. My glasses are out in the car, so I couldn't read it clearly. Since all your numbers match, you've presumably got a nice specimen. I had an 8MM years ago, but the 7MM has been more significant for me. The 8MM had a thick metal ring in the stock (side to side)that the 7 lacks. My best advice is to take it to a gun shop and let them verify the caliber. After the war, a lot of those were brought home as trophies and a sizeable # were rebored to different calibers. Best to be safe. That's the best I can do without inspecting it myself.

“and I don't care....”

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#120872 Mar 27, 2013
This place needs some Laffs, everyone thinks they can seriously do something here that's constructive.

THAT'S OUR HITLER !!!
[Love Power]

http://youtu.be/BkYBJId7WZs

Lorenzo St. DuBois [LSD]
The Producers
DShawn/GWilder/ZMostel-65'

outdoors

#120873 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text>
I understand Rose. I forgive you.

outdoors

#120874 Mar 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh, by the way, you distorted the truth aka lying.
I never replied to USM's post and his Bible quote.
I only replied to YOU when you mentioned me and NTR with your instigating comment. You must have a very boring little life. I'm sorry.
I understand you now, Rose.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#120875 Mar 27, 2013
Just Sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
You're about as happy as if you had good sense!
Nothing changed, President Obamas still your President. And that's the honest truth! LOL!
Aliens can't be president and that is the honest truth!!!
Yep, at this moment, we do not have a legally sitting POTUS!!!
Don't that just suck, look at all of those laws that will have to be overturned!!!

outdoors

#120876 Mar 27, 2013
J S Hammond wrote:
<quoted text>
She cannot help it- I understand that now. TOPIX is her emotional outlet.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120877 Mar 27, 2013
ALL AM I wrote:
Thank God for Obama
Amen!
He's "teaching" everyone a lesson ... ;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#120878 Mar 27, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Must be a "D-I-V-O-R-C-E" in progress!!!!
ha ha ha ...
YepperZ ...:)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#120879 Mar 27, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>I just looked- there's nothing on mine that says"7mm", just the date (1937) and the "FABRIQUE------" on top of the receiver. My glasses are out in the car, so I couldn't read it clearly. Since all your numbers match, you've presumably got a nice specimen. I had an 8MM years ago, but the 7MM has been more significant for me. The 8MM had a thick metal ring in the stock (side to side)that the 7 lacks. My best advice is to take it to a gun shop and let them verify the caliber. After the war, a lot of those were brought home as trophies and a sizeable # were rebored to different calibers. Best to be safe. That's the best I can do without inspecting it myself.
thanks
Trolls Unite

Long Beach, CA

#120880 Mar 27, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>thanks
Under the Antiquities Act, a President can protect public land without waiting for Congress to pass legislation. The first President to use this prerogative was Theodore Roosevelt, who in 1906 protected the flat-topped volcanic formation Devils Tower in Wyoming. Since then, 16 presidents have established national monuments, with President Clinton topping the charts with 22 establishments or expansions.

President Obama's action marks the culmination of years of work by conservationists, cultural organizations, and local citizens to save slices of American history, preserve native fauna and flora, and boost local economies. Here are the country's newest protected landscapes:

Santa Clara, CA

#120881 Mar 27, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>I understand Rose. I forgive you.
Condescending and snide comment noted.:-)

Santa Clara, CA

#120883 Mar 27, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>I understand you now, Rose.
Condescending and snide comment noted.:-)

No you don't. You don't understand at all. You just enjoy playing games like the other little kiddies here.

Santa Clara, CA

#120884 Mar 27, 2013
J S Hammond wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah sure, troll. Whoever the hell you are.

At least get some original material.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama wants an election about the economy, not him 4 min Even Steven 523
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min woodtick57 1,125,465
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 48 min Hooogle It 32,980
US Ebola Crisis Is A Media Myth, Claims Obama 52 min Hooogle It 23
Obama to broaden US effort to combat militants 1 hr TEA 1,317
Obama approves reservists for Ebola fight, gove... 1 hr OccupyThis 211
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 1 hr VN Vet 935

Barack Obama People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE