The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 4,985)

Showing posts 99,681 - 99,700 of239,860
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

dwag wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confusing honesty with rudeness. I made an inquiry as to the location of the wonderful office which dispenses free stuff I've heard tell of. I've not been shy about my motives, nor hidden my lack of motivation to procure those same goods through the drudgery of work. Finally, I've also consulted a couple of those on this board who seem to have knowledge as to how such free stuff is obtained.
What part of this is rude? I find myself refreshingly forthright and, if I may say so, a breath of fresh air. Just fess up and tell how to get the freebies please.
Wait... I get it... I must contrive a convincing story of woe and misery? Is THAT the secret to the free stuff? I suppose the operative word is "convincing", right? Ok, I can do that. Back in a few.....
Okay, let's clear this up. You don't qualify for any help. You're an adult, and you have no minor children. If you did, you wouldn't be here looking for handouts. You'd have figured out how to get a job, or you'd have applied for assistance for THEM. Because, frankly, cupcake, nobody gives a ratz azz about single adults in America be they male or female. You're on your own - unless you are elderly, disabled and living at or below the poverty line. We don't take care of anybody else who isn't raising children.

I hope this clears up your eligibility problem. If you had children, the state can't locate their daddies to pay child support, and nobody wants to hire your sorry butt, then the children will share their home and their food with you as their legal guardian. Too bad, so sad. Join the millions of Americans whose unemployment is about to disappear and who can't find a job. You'll have to do what they often do. Get yourself two or three part-time, no benefit, no sick leave jobs and pray you don't get sick anytime soon. We can't help ya'.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
what "dwIdioT" comes on HERE ...
and uses their REAL name ...???
A man that didn't understand there were people like you.
Exactly. ;)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for "admitting" THIS is what you DO!
``````````
No wonder you're such a bore. Life is not boring, and the pieces of history that American artisans left for us are treasures some of us genuinely appreciate. If somebody less fortunate finds a table and chairs on the curb, and they don't have a table and chairs, God bless them, and thank you for making a better home for their family for dinner. You people disgust me.
``````````
THIS is the ONLY part of your post that interests me ...
We ONLY put the "furniture, etc." out on "garbage day" ...
WE do not not clutter our neighborhood on ANY other days ...
IF it's "raining" THAT day, we do NOT put it out!
WE wait ... WE do not want it to ruin ...
THAT is the WHOLE idea of putting it out there ...
... we do IT for the the less "fortunate" ...
AND it IS "our" pleasure to DO so!
NOT for someone to "snag" and "resell" it!
Twist and SPIN this to your benefit ...
"you" CAN'T ...
Ohh ... BTW ...
IF you do NOT live within 500 miles of ME ...
"you" do NOT live in Kentucky!...
;0)
You are brainless. Once it's on the curb, you don't have control of who picks it up. Whether it's the hunter or the gatherer, you put it in the public domain which means anybody from the public is subject to picking it up. When there's a public auction, anybody in attendance can bid, and it doesn't matter whether they're needy or greedy. It goes to the highest bidder. In the case of your curb stowed trash, it's first come first served. Or, you can place an ad in the local paper indicating you have merchandise to offer for free. Then you can screen them, ask for a Dunn and Bradstreet credit report and decide exactly on whom you will bestow your trash. Sheesh. Get a life. Seriously, it's a foregone conclusion there's nothing in your trash anybody would want in the first place except the truly desperate.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember that.
Bonnie and Ghost were just so convinced Romney would win they were laughing at anybody that said they were wrong.
Election night, neither one of them posted a thing because they couldn't deal with being wrong.
Like I said, cowards.
LMAO

Bonnie didn't show herself here for weeks and Gr, chit, Gr went full time proxy underground.

Bonnie was the funniest. She talked soooooo much chit, like Romney was going to win the presidency and immediately force all Hispanics out of the United States.

I'll bet she cried like a baby for days when Republicans got their arse kicked, again. lol
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

AFP story on Obama daughter’s Mexico trip scrubbed from Internet

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/03/19/afp-report-...

Wonder WHY ...???

“and I don't care....”

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
Bonnie didn't show herself here for weeks and Gr, chit, Gr went full time proxy underground.
Bonnie was the funniest. She talked soooooo much chit, like Romney was going to win the presidency and immediately force all Hispanics out of the United States.
I'll bet she cried like a baby for days when Republicans got their arse kicked, again. lol
You win the Bet!

CRY LIKE A BABY

http://youtu.be/l-g3LhpaTHU

THE BOX TOPS
barbie-Q videos
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Pelosi: Defense of Marriage Act ‘definitely unconstitutional’[VIDEO]

“Let’s not confuse the issue of DOMA and the administration’s decision that it was unconstitutional. It’s not their role to decide what’s constitutional,” Boehner responded.

“DOMA was a law passed by the House, the Senate and signed into law by President Clinton. And in our system of government, the administration doesn’t get to decide what’s constitutional. The Supreme Court does. And our financing the lawsuit was to make sure that the proper forum was used to make sure that we know what’s constitutional and what isn’t.”

Giving his personal view, Boehner said marriage is between “one man and one woman.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/21/pelosi-defe...

“The Beast Within”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO

C ~ R ~ Y

http://youtu.be/KxtPRF6NG7I

10cc
{goodgrief-videos]
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Gunmen kill 6 at bar in Mexico resort town of Cancun; 5 wounded

By Isela Serrano, Elinor Comlay and Mohammad Zargham, Reuters

MEXICO CITY -- Two men armed with a machine gun and a handgun opened fire in a bar on the outskirts of the Mexican tourist resort of Cancun on Thursday, killing six people and wounding five, the office of the state's attorney general said.

Cancun, a major tourist destination on Mexico's Caribbean coast, has largely escaped the drug-related violence that has racked Acapulco, a faded tourist hot spot on the Pacific coast.

Last month, six Spanish women were raped by hooded gunmen who forced their way into the Acapulco beach house the women had rented.

Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto has vowed to reduce the violence that soared after his predecessor, Felipe Calderon, launched an assault on drug cartels.

More than 70,000 people have been killed in drug-related violence in Mexico since 2007.

http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/16...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
Gunmen kill 6 at bar in Mexico resort town of Cancun; 5 wounded
By Isela Serrano, Elinor Comlay and Mohammad Zargham, Reuters
MEXICO CITY -- Two men armed with a machine gun and a handgun opened fire in a bar on the outskirts of the Mexican tourist resort of Cancun on Thursday, killing six people and wounding five, the office of the state's attorney general said.
Cancun, a major tourist destination on Mexico's Caribbean coast, has largely escaped the drug-related violence that has racked Acapulco, a faded tourist hot spot on the Pacific coast.
Last month, six Spanish women were raped by hooded gunmen who forced their way into the Acapulco beach house the women had rented.
Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto has vowed to reduce the violence that soared after his predecessor, Felipe Calderon, launched an assault on drug cartels.
More than 70,000 people have been killed in drug-related violence in Mexico since 2007.
http://worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/16...
Thanks Q!
AND for ALL you do! <3

G'night ;0)
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Police: Teen carjackers lock woman, 89, in trunk for two days

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/03/21/17...
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Blind dog has Seeing Eye dog

SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY - Two dogs in California share an inseparable bond. One is blind - the other is his guide.

http://www.news10.net/video/default.aspx...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Q!
AND for ALL you do! <3
G'night ;0)
He does all the clicking, and you do all the clucking. What a team! Hard to tell which of you is the biggest freak, but you are both to be pitied.

But, the most important thing for you both to understand.....

Barack Obama is your President for ANOTHER four years. Get used to it.

:-)

I leave you with a video of Howard Schultz, CEO of Starbucks, addressing shareholders:

http://www.bizjournals.com/seattle/blog/2013/...

I know how invested in business you are.
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>He does all the clicking, and you do all the clucking. What a team! Hard to tell which of you is the biggest freak, but you are both to be pitied.
But, the most important thing for you both to understand.....
Barack Obama is your President for ANOTHER four years. Get used to it.
:-)
I leave you with a video of Howard Schultz, CEO of Starbucks, addressing shareholders:
http://www.bizjournals.com/seattle/blog/2013/...
I know how invested in business you are.
Grouchy Much?

Clueless old Granny.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Reality wrote:
The American Dream only works if you do!
I like this one! Some parents never taught this concept to their children, so now we are inundated with adults who would rather live off someone else's travails.
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Chicken Lays Giant Egg In Chinese Village (VIDEO)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/19/chic...
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Iran's leader threatens to level cities if Israel attacks, criticizes US nuclear talks

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/03/21/iran-...

“gun control takes two hands”

Since: Mar 13

outdoors

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Freedomx4 wrote:
<quoted text>You've shown your true self as well. Anyone that is complaining that we feed our poor... Is just ticked off that they have to get up off their lazy azz to feed theirself.
America's marital system has shown itself to be a failure. We have single mother's that are working minimum wage jobs, trying to feed their children. I don't have a single problem using my tax dollars to feed our future generation.
Hmmm, interesting post, the first part seems to contradict the 2nd. Otherwise, you're an interesting poster- I like your attitude. Even though I'm a Repub and no fan of the current POTUS, the GOP isn't giving me much hope in it's present form. Considering registering as a Dem prior to the next term to undermine the party, but for the life of me, I'm at odds as to who to keep an eye on for the GOP to nominate. You, NTR, Eagle, cricket and a few others on other forums are showing levels of potential, knowledge and insight that most of us don't possess. Why don't some of you explore leading from the front?

“gun control takes two hands”

Since: Mar 13

outdoors

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sarcasm is boring, and it's rude to be as boring as you are.
Gotta agree with you on this one- the poster is nonsensical, and you nailed it succinctly.
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Judged:

Sniper takes out bus gunman who killed woman, as child hostage saved

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/20/man-in-i...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 99,681 - 99,700 of239,860
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••