The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 4,968)

Showing posts 99,341 - 99,360 of218,833
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>You dumb jerk-off. A democrat came up with that crap, and tried to draft me. You liberals are the scum of the earth. And when Obama and co. ruin the country, I and my fellows will look you and your liberal brothers up and hang you from the nearest tree. You are traitors just like Obama and co.
Totally agree with you VN. Ya have to watch that Rico. He loves to incite anger with some of his garbage.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>You dumb jerk-off. A democrat came up with that crap, and tried to draft me. You liberals are the scum of the earth. And when Obama and co. ruin the country, I and my fellows will look you and your liberal brothers up and hang you from the nearest tree. You are traitors just like Obama and co.
"tried to draft me"

Tried to draft you?

So, you weren't drafted?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, there goes your blood pressure...
He's as predictable as the sunrise and as boring as watching paint dry.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
The Politics of Misperception
Ever wonder what our public discourse would be like if everyone agreed on the facts? You can keep wondering.
Garance Franke-Ruta Mar 20 2013
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2...
A lot of Americans don't know the precise details of how their country works. Here are three examples:
2. People think balancing the budget will lead to job growth. In fact, in the absence of strong economic growth or other sources of increased revenue, economists believe that dramatically cutting the federal budget enough to balance it would lead to job cuts and economic contraction in the short term. This is what we're seeing already with the much smaller cut of the sequester -- job cuts, pay cuts, furloughs, and so on. It's all expected to be a minor drag on the economy, clipping the rate of growth of a recovery that's just starting to heat up. But according to Politico, internal Republican polling shows that people believe cutting even more jobs by cutting the federal government by another order of magnitude will lead to more jobs, rather than more unemployment.(cont.)
Hey NTR.

Just checking the threads on last time before I call it a night.

Sad fact is, most of the fringers can't understand simple logic and actually want America to fail.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm convinced that there are only five or six of you clowns hiding behind numerous IDs and proxies whose sole mission is to hate on the President:
GOP, confront your racism problem
by LZ Granderson
March 19, 2013
http://www.cnn.com/2013/03/19/opinion/grander...
.....I'm not saying the Republican Party is full of bigots.
I'm saying history teaches us that the Republican Party is where white racists in the South turned for shelter in response to the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the remnants of that migration is still impacting its image today.
I applaud the effort of the RNC's 98-page Growth and Opportunity Project report. But it's hard to characterize it as an honest assessment of the party when it doesn't include the words "racism," "racists" or "racist" in it. How can this so-called "autopsy" be accurate when it doesn't include the cause of death?
(cont.)
" ... I'm convinced that there are only five or six of you clowns hiding behind numerous IDs and proxies whose sole mission is to hate on the President ... said nutter ... "

Yeah ...?
Well you keep on thinking like that ...
Will you EVER be surprised when your failure in chief ...GOES DOWN ...

And trust me, he is ...
I can READ the writing on the wall ...

Too many angered American Patriotic Christian MEN!
not wusses like you are used to being around ...

You ain't SEEN mad til you SEE a God-fearing Christian MAN hell bent on doing the RIGHT thing!

Or woman either, for that matter :)
The Dogs of War

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
Listen here you political who-re. Most of us back then didn't know a liberal from a conservative, communism from capitalism. We just trusted our government. For you to use any connotation of a Vietnam Veteran to endorse any current political agenda is a disgrace.
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Saddam's Revenge on America

It is precisely at this juncture where the ex post facto attempt to justify the 2003 invasion of Iraq collapses: If the strong presence of black-or-white, good-or-bad, friend-or-foe thinking in a political culture is grounds for sending in U.S. troops, then few countries require an invasion more urgently than the contemporary United States.

Invade more: http://www.theglobalist.com/StoryId.aspx...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
" ... I'm convinced that there are only five or six of you clowns hiding behind numerous IDs and proxies whose sole mission is to hate on the President ... said nutter ... "
Yeah ...?
Well you keep on thinking like that ...
Will you EVER be surprised when your failure in chief ...GOES DOWN ...
And trust me, he is ...
I can READ the writing on the wall ...
Too many angered American Patriotic Christian MEN!
not wusses like you are used to being around ...
You ain't SEEN mad til you SEE a God-fearing Christian MAN hell bent on doing the RIGHT thing!
Or woman either, for that matter :)
"You ain't SEEN mad til you SEE a God-fearing Christian MAN hell bent on doing the RIGHT thing!"

Do you know what an oxymoron is?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

WHY was this DELETED ...???
Couldn't handle the TRUTH ...
or
just the pressure ...
Are ya gonna BLOW ... ;0)
Kermit singt Under Pressure von Queen
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
[note the sign on your LEFT]

US NEWS
The President has failed us
NTR
You are the epitome of what a hypocrite is. You get on here talking about the poor like you are ALL for them, yet you turn right around and talk DOWN to Conservatives, like "they" are dirt! And in comparing them to the poor. You have compassion for the poor, BUT you show NO compassion for the ones you accuse of being poor, out of the Conservatives. You ACT like you are the ONLY one to have EVER accomplished ANYTHING! You are NOT!

You are a walking, talking contradiction. I, myself can SEE that you are NOT the happy person you WANT to make people believe you to be. A happy person does NOT belittle someone like you DO me and ALL the others on a "daily" basis, just because they do NOT agree with your views. There IS something deeper seated going on with you here. A happy person goes on about their business and lets others DO the same. You do not do that.

You jump down their throat through NO Fault of theirs, as they are SIMPLY giving an opinion. IT just SIMPLY gets your goat and you can't STAND it, therefore you pounce. That IS your fault! NOT theirs! Therefore YOU start THE ACTION, that causes the Reaction you get. Thereby DRAWING first blood! THAT is "human nature" ... Where a person SHOWS class would be to NOT do that. YOU do NOT show ANY class by what you DO! I am GUILTY of doing THAT myself, but it goes against MY GRAIN to do that.

I have nipped at your heels TRYING to get you to BACKOFF in a gentle way. After today's comments I am going to give you the FULL BODY SLAM. You need to BACKOFF your climbing everyone's butt, especially MINE!

Because I am SOMEBODY! I am a good person. People look up to ME! People respect me in my REAL life. People like you would NOT even be in my presence in my real life. People like you ARE to be pitied!

That's RIGHT.

I PITY YOU!

IF I ever were to look Down my nose at someone, YOU would be the first one on my list. BUT that also goes against my grain. I'm not made that way. I try to explain my views and OPEN their eyes to WHY I feel that way, but you cut people off at the pass, PER SE, and TRY to FORCE them to see yours, without giving them a CHANCE to even air theirs!

Yes, I am being judgmental, in your WEAK eyes, but in my STRONG eyes, I am using discernment.

I am to the end of my patience and "tolerance" of letting you go any farther in your derogatory manner towards me, and the other GOOD people on this board. IF "I" continue allowing it to happen, it is the SAME as condoning your actions, and I do NOT approve of them in ANY WAY! I have bent over "backwards " holding my tongue over this, per se, my last time.

You are the head honcho in setting the tone on this board by your vile, evil, and ungodly actions.

I'm here TODAY to put a stop to it, and by informing you that Posi is correct in his little hints at what IS being worked on and done to STOP the damaging LIBEL by identifying who that person is ... in a LEGAL way. People like "you and your ilk" is who it "will be" USED on.

This is mt LAST WARNING to you! IF I have to do so again it will be too late for you to DO anything, as the damage will have been done. ALL I have to do is pick up the phone, make a call, and say do it and it will be done. Your IP's and your "socks" and lil goobers will be off the NET!
~~American Lady

(Monday | post #117134)

Just thought I'd refresh your memory :)
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Breaking the silence on mental illness

Its a complex problem with no easy answers. But ideas emerged Monday that could each be pieces that complete the puzzle, and that policymakers should explore. Among them:

Break more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/03/19/3...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

The Dogs of War wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen here you political who-re. Most of us back then didn't know a liberal from a conservative, communism from capitalism. We just trusted our government. For you to use any connotation of a Vietnam Veteran to endorse any current political agenda is a disgrace.
" ...For you to use any connotation of a Vietnam Veteran to endorse any current political agenda is a disgrace... said the dogs of war ... "

A "disgrace"... DISGRACE???
Don't EVEN come on here and START something about this VN VET ...
He and his comrades went thru pure HELL over there FOR your SORRY azz ... and then "came HOME" and went thru it AGAIN! By the way they were SPIT upon and the DISGRACEFUL treatment they got

You BEST back off ... that bs won't STAND this time ...

I "could" SAY a lot more and CUT you off at the knees ...
BUT I'm not going to LET you "control" my emotions :)

For you to turn around and use it "against" me!

I'll leave you with THIS!

How VietNam vets were treated upon homecoming - GOOGLED
About 145,000 results (0.27 seconds)

N.C. Vietnam vets finally get their homecoming
July 10, 2012 2:36 PM FOUR DECADES LATE!
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-5740834...

https://www.google.com/search...
The Dogs of War

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
" ...For you to use any connotation of a Vietnam Veteran to endorse any current political agenda is a disgrace... said the dogs of war ... "
A "disgrace"... DISGRACE???
Don't EVEN come on here and START something about this VN VET ...
He and his comrades went thru pure HELL over there FOR your SORRY azz ... and then "came HOME" and went thru it AGAIN! By the way they were SPIT upon and the DISGRACEFUL treatment they got
You BEST back off ... that bs won't STAND this time ...
I "could" SAY a lot more and CUT you off at the knees ...
BUT I'm not going to LET you "control" my emotions :)
For you to turn around and use it "against" me!
I'll leave you with THIS!
How VietNam vets were treated upon homecoming - GOOGLED
About 145,000 results (0.27 seconds)
N.C. Vietnam vets finally get their homecoming
July 10, 2012 2:36 PM FOUR DECADES LATE!
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-5740834...
https://www.google.com/search...
Ph-uck Hue you ignorant banshee. I wouldn't say anything if I wasn't a Vietnam Veteran. That's the difference between me and you and your phony cohorts.
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Veterans remember end of Vietnam war

If it wasnt for veterans banding together to put pressure on the government, there would not be the veterans services there are today, he said.We demanded that all the people who go to war get treated right when they get back. Its so much better today than when I got out. How many years did they deny Agent Orange claims? Now they have admitted to a lot of stuff.

Admit more: http://www.macombdaily.com/article/20130315/N...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

The Dogs of War wrote:
<quoted text>
Ph-uck Hue you ignorant banshee. I wouldn't say anything if I wasn't a Vietnam Veteran. That's the difference between me and you and your phony cohorts.
There "ain't" NOTHING phony about me ... shug ...
Even MY "hair color" is NATURAL ...

Jet Black with SHINY streaks of Silver!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"You ain't SEEN mad til you SEE a God-fearing Christian MAN hell bent on doing the RIGHT thing!"
Do you know what an oxymoron is?
Do you know what an oxymoron is?...said jocko

Yeah ...

When I see you post ...
I see a moron filled with oxy ...

“Extremism is no virtue”

Since: Mar 07

My orchids in bloom

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey NTR.
Just checking the threads on last time before I call it a night.
Sad fact is, most of the fringers can't understand simple logic and actually want America to fail.
They seem to NEED something truly awful to happen to justify their hatred of our President. They're actually rooting for their own pain without understanding that the policies they support on the far right (the Ryan Budget) would only certainly lead to that pain. It's almost as though they WANT the President to inflict a body blow to the nation just so they can say "See, I TOLD you!" That's like walking across an active firefight zone at a stroll and being shot and then blaming somebody in another country for being mortally wounded. They want it brought on so that they can martyr themselves. It's surreal in this joint.

They'd rather be right in their venomous fiction than see Obama succeed in elevating our economy and protecting what those who work have worked to earn over a lifetime. It boggles the mind.

No financial model anywhere by any economist or analyst demonstrates that this nation can CUT our way to prosperity. We cannot GIVE more to the wealthy and expect it will trickle down. It just doesn't happen and history proves that conclusively.

There's no way out of our situation without pain. It must be shared if we are to end divisiveness. But, as the cuts result in wounds, they will say "See, I told you so" to each and every unpopular decision - in the mistaken belief that ANY President could have made it otherwise. It was written on the wind from the time Bush left office with two unfunded wars and The Great Recession at the door.

I have never seen so much stubborn resistance to FACTS and such devotion to lies and distortions. Heaven forbid you disavow them of any of the fantasy thinking they enjoy by correcting the bogus information with cold hard facts. That is like waving a red flag in front of a bull. They'll charge full speed ahead and call you and your entire family every name in the book with stomach turning vulgarity.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never seen so much stubborn resistance to FACTS and such devotion to lies and distortions. Heaven forbid you disavow them of any of the fantasy thinking they enjoy by correcting the bogus information with cold hard facts. That is like waving a red flag in front of a bull. They'll charge full speed ahead and call you and your entire family every name in the book with stomach turning vulgarity.
Never a more clear description of yourself and your ideology. You must have been looking in the mirror when you wrote this.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Tree given by Barack Obama to Israeli president not dug up yet
Gift to Israeli president Shimon Peres must undergo checks required on plants coming into the country from abroad

After the earlier indignity of the presidential limo breakdown, there are now reports of another snafu to hit Barack Obama's visit to Israel.

The tree brought as a gift to Israel by Obama, and planted earlier on Wednesday, is now said to have been dug up.

The Times of Israel quoted the Israeli news website Ynet saying that the magnolia tree, planted by Obama and Israeli president Shimon Peres, had not undergone the requisite checks.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/mar/20/o...

Tiger184
20 March 2013 8:25pm

@twitchn - you're hilarious...liberals have one set of standards for conservatives and one set for themselves

subo
21 March 2013 12:52am
@Joe Cocker, Q: When is a politician lying? A: When their lips are moving.

atlpcug
20 March 2013 8:00pm

Never plant a magnolia tree. It's the filthiest tree imaginable. Drops pine cones for months at a time and sheds big stiff leaves all year long. Whoever decided on gifting a magnolia to Israel either doesn't know trees, or purposely decided to gift a less than useless tree. I paid thousands to cut down two magnolias on my property last year. To those who haven't experienced a magnolia, it's a pretty tree native to the southern U.S., but a monster to tend. It won't fare well in Israel's dry season.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Backup presidential limo on its way for Obama in Israel after fuel filling failure
One of the limousines in Barack Obama's fleet has broken after reports that it was filled with the wrong fuel

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/mar/20/o...

InformedNow
20 March 2013 3:13pm
Recommend
@SweetandTender - Because it just goes to show that when you put in the wrong stuff, things don't work out so well!
It's emblematic of the Obama Administration whether it's their handling of the US economy where, since their implementation of their recovery program ie spending a trillion of taxpayer dollars, every year since Biden's Summer of Recovery tour in 2010, we are told the economy has turned the corner. HA! Of course, keep saying it for 2013, 2014, 2015... and maybe one of these times they will be right.
It's emblematic of Obama's foreign policy, Iran "it's a tiny country" so says Obama. So we blow them off as Iran continues to work towards being a nuclear power where they can blow things up! Again, Obama put in the wrong stuff and we see what a mess it caused.

;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

CONGRESSMAN WARNS OBAMA: IMPEACH YOU
(Daily Caller) Texas Republican Rep. Steve Stockman threatened Monday afternoon that he would file articles of impeachment against President Barack Obama if he institutes gun control measures with an executive order.
http://www.teaparty.org/congressman-warns-oba...
Cops raid family home over Facebook photo of child posing with gun

Cops raid family home over Facebook photo of child posing with gun

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/20/cops-raid-f...

http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/20/cops-raid-f...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 99,341 - 99,360 of218,833
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••