The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 4,967)

Showing posts 99,321 - 99,340 of243,489
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

The Dogs of War wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen here you political who-re. Most of us back then didn't know a liberal from a conservative, communism from capitalism. We just trusted our government. For you to use any connotation of a Vietnam Veteran to endorse any current political agenda is a disgrace.
" ...For you to use any connotation of a Vietnam Veteran to endorse any current political agenda is a disgrace... said the dogs of war ... "

A "disgrace"... DISGRACE???
Don't EVEN come on here and START something about this VN VET ...
He and his comrades went thru pure HELL over there FOR your SORRY azz ... and then "came HOME" and went thru it AGAIN! By the way they were SPIT upon and the DISGRACEFUL treatment they got

You BEST back off ... that bs won't STAND this time ...

I "could" SAY a lot more and CUT you off at the knees ...
BUT I'm not going to LET you "control" my emotions :)

For you to turn around and use it "against" me!

I'll leave you with THIS!

How VietNam vets were treated upon homecoming - GOOGLED
About 145,000 results (0.27 seconds)

N.C. Vietnam vets finally get their homecoming
July 10, 2012 2:36 PM FOUR DECADES LATE!
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-5740834...

https://www.google.com/search...
The Dogs of War

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
" ...For you to use any connotation of a Vietnam Veteran to endorse any current political agenda is a disgrace... said the dogs of war ... "
A "disgrace"... DISGRACE???
Don't EVEN come on here and START something about this VN VET ...
He and his comrades went thru pure HELL over there FOR your SORRY azz ... and then "came HOME" and went thru it AGAIN! By the way they were SPIT upon and the DISGRACEFUL treatment they got
You BEST back off ... that bs won't STAND this time ...
I "could" SAY a lot more and CUT you off at the knees ...
BUT I'm not going to LET you "control" my emotions :)
For you to turn around and use it "against" me!
I'll leave you with THIS!
How VietNam vets were treated upon homecoming - GOOGLED
About 145,000 results (0.27 seconds)
N.C. Vietnam vets finally get their homecoming
July 10, 2012 2:36 PM FOUR DECADES LATE!
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-5740834...
https://www.google.com/search...
Ph-uck Hue you ignorant banshee. I wouldn't say anything if I wasn't a Vietnam Veteran. That's the difference between me and you and your phony cohorts.
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Veterans remember end of Vietnam war

“If it wasn’t for veterans banding together to put pressure on the government, there would not be the veterans services there are today,” he said.“We demanded that all the people who go to war get treated right when they get back. It’s so much better today than when I got out. How many years did they deny Agent Orange claims? Now they have admitted to a lot of stuff.”

Admit more: http://www.macombdaily.com/article/20130315/N...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

The Dogs of War wrote:
<quoted text>
Ph-uck Hue you ignorant banshee. I wouldn't say anything if I wasn't a Vietnam Veteran. That's the difference between me and you and your phony cohorts.
There "ain't" NOTHING phony about me ... shug ...
Even MY "hair color" is NATURAL ...

Jet Black with SHINY streaks of Silver!
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"You ain't SEEN mad til you SEE a God-fearing Christian MAN hell bent on doing the RIGHT thing!"
Do you know what an oxymoron is?
Do you know what an oxymoron is?...said jocko

Yeah ...

When I see you post ...
I see a moron filled with oxy ...

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey NTR.
Just checking the threads on last time before I call it a night.
Sad fact is, most of the fringers can't understand simple logic and actually want America to fail.
They seem to NEED something truly awful to happen to justify their hatred of our President. They're actually rooting for their own pain without understanding that the policies they support on the far right (the Ryan Budget) would only certainly lead to that pain. It's almost as though they WANT the President to inflict a body blow to the nation just so they can say "See, I TOLD you!" That's like walking across an active firefight zone at a stroll and being shot and then blaming somebody in another country for being mortally wounded. They want it brought on so that they can martyr themselves. It's surreal in this joint.

They'd rather be right in their venomous fiction than see Obama succeed in elevating our economy and protecting what those who work have worked to earn over a lifetime. It boggles the mind.

No financial model anywhere by any economist or analyst demonstrates that this nation can CUT our way to prosperity. We cannot GIVE more to the wealthy and expect it will trickle down. It just doesn't happen and history proves that conclusively.

There's no way out of our situation without pain. It must be shared if we are to end divisiveness. But, as the cuts result in wounds, they will say "See, I told you so" to each and every unpopular decision - in the mistaken belief that ANY President could have made it otherwise. It was written on the wind from the time Bush left office with two unfunded wars and The Great Recession at the door.

I have never seen so much stubborn resistance to FACTS and such devotion to lies and distortions. Heaven forbid you disavow them of any of the fantasy thinking they enjoy by correcting the bogus information with cold hard facts. That is like waving a red flag in front of a bull. They'll charge full speed ahead and call you and your entire family every name in the book with stomach turning vulgarity.
Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never seen so much stubborn resistance to FACTS and such devotion to lies and distortions. Heaven forbid you disavow them of any of the fantasy thinking they enjoy by correcting the bogus information with cold hard facts. That is like waving a red flag in front of a bull. They'll charge full speed ahead and call you and your entire family every name in the book with stomach turning vulgarity.
Never a more clear description of yourself and your ideology. You must have been looking in the mirror when you wrote this.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Tree given by Barack Obama to Israeli president not dug up – yet
Gift to Israeli president Shimon Peres must undergo checks required on plants coming into the country from abroad

After the earlier indignity of the presidential limo breakdown, there are now reports of another snafu to hit Barack Obama's visit to Israel.

The tree brought as a gift to Israel by Obama, and planted earlier on Wednesday, is now said to have been dug up.

The Times of Israel quoted the Israeli news website Ynet saying that the magnolia tree, planted by Obama and Israeli president Shimon Peres, had not undergone the requisite checks.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/mar/20/o...

Tiger184
20 March 2013 8:25pm

@twitchn - you're hilarious...liberals have one set of standards for conservatives and one set for themselves

subo
21 March 2013 12:52am
@Joe Cocker, Q: When is a politician lying? A: When their lips are moving.

atlpcug
20 March 2013 8:00pm

Never plant a magnolia tree. It's the filthiest tree imaginable. Drops pine cones for months at a time and sheds big stiff leaves all year long. Whoever decided on gifting a magnolia to Israel either doesn't know trees, or purposely decided to gift a less than useless tree. I paid thousands to cut down two magnolias on my property last year. To those who haven't experienced a magnolia, it's a pretty tree native to the southern U.S., but a monster to tend. It won't fare well in Israel's dry season.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Backup presidential limo on its way for Obama in Israel after fuel filling failure
One of the limousines in Barack Obama's fleet has broken after reports that it was filled with the wrong fuel

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/mar/20/o...

InformedNow
20 March 2013 3:13pm
Recommend
@SweetandTender - Because it just goes to show that when you put in the wrong stuff, things don't work out so well!
It's emblematic of the Obama Administration whether it's their handling of the US economy where, since their implementation of their recovery program ie spending a trillion of taxpayer dollars, every year since Biden's Summer of Recovery tour in 2010, we are told the economy has turned the corner. HA! Of course, keep saying it for 2013, 2014, 2015... and maybe one of these times they will be right.
It's emblematic of Obama's foreign policy, Iran "it's a tiny country" so says Obama. So we blow them off as Iran continues to work towards being a nuclear power where they can blow things up! Again, Obama put in the wrong stuff and we see what a mess it caused.

;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

CONGRESSMAN WARNS OBAMA: IMPEACH YOU
(Daily Caller)– Texas Republican Rep. Steve Stockman threatened Monday afternoon that he would file articles of impeachment against President Barack Obama if he institutes gun control measures with an executive order.
http://www.teaparty.org/congressman-warns-oba...
Cops raid family home over Facebook photo of child posing with gun

Cops raid family home over Facebook photo of child posing with gun

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/20/cops-raid-f...

http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/20/cops-raid-f...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Federal employees who don’t pay taxes would be fired under bill that passed committee

WASHINGTON — Citing figures indicating that more than 100,000 federal employees owe more than $1 billion in federal taxes, a House committee on Wednesday approved legislation that would require the firing of government workers who are “seriously tax delinquent.”

The legislation, introduced by Utah Rep. Jason Chaffetz, advanced through the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. It now has to pass the full House to be implemented into law.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/03/20/federal-emp...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Onward Christian soldier
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

LIBERA - ONWARD CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS

Onward Christian Soldiers for Bagpipes & Organ

American Heart

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the article.
They went to the home to follow up on a call to report child abuse as they are required by law to do.
The home was not searched and no guns were confiscated.
Uh Heard the father on the news. The house was searched. They even demanded he open his gun safe so they could check if all the guns were registered. There is no registration of guns there. The father told them to go pound sand. They left. I'm sure it's not over.

“gun control takes two hands”

Since: Mar 13

outdoors

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
It got around to all the same right wing half wits these things always get around to and in my humble estimation the only people creating mistrust are those of you willfully spreading lies and misinformation.
I won't bother with anymore of your links.
BTW...I said I hadn't figured out what motivates you. I didn't say you weren't transparent because you are. I know what account you used to post under, but that will JUST be our little secret.
;)
'course you do- and I DID say it was a hoax.

outdoors

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>So, now you are specifically discussing the auto bailouts, not Wall Street. I see. Okay. Try this:
http://www.economist.com/blogs/democracyiname...
Mitt Romney and the car industry
A Detroiter in his own mind
Feb 14th 2012
"The course I recommended was eventually followed", Mr Romney writes.
....As with much of Mr Romney's excessive rhetoric, there is some truth to this statement. Following the bail-outs, the president eventually forced Chrysler and GM into bankruptcy, a step Mr Romney thought should occur naturally. And the government oversaw painful restructurings at both companies, which were largely in line with Mr Romney's broad suggestions. But the course Mr Romney recommended in 2008 began with the government stepping back, and it is unlikely things would've turned out so well had this happened.
Free-marketeers that we are, The Economist agreed with Mr Romney at the time. But we later apologised for that position. "Had the government not stepped in, GM might have restructured under normal bankruptcy procedures, without putting public money at risk", we said. But "given the panic that gripped private purse-strings...it is more likely that GM would have been liquidated, sending a cascade of destruction through the supply chain on which its rivals, too, depended." Even Ford, which avoided bankruptcy, feared the industry would collapse if GM went down. At the time that seemed like a real possibility. The credit markets were bone-dry, making the privately financed bankruptcy that Mr Romney favoured improbable. He conveniently ignores this bit of history in claiming to have been right all along.(cont.)
Or, you can read The Economist's apology to the President here:
http://www.economist.com/node/16846494
Government Motors no more
Aug 19th 2010
An apology is due to Barack Obama: his takeover of GM could have gone horribly wrong, but it has not
Your original point was that the senior leadership of the bailed out Barclay lined their pockets with most of the bailout. I reminded you that it happened repeatedly HERE, with the WH throwing a hissy fit but not learning their lesson, repeatedly. As it happened again and again HERE. You responded (rhetorical) that it was Bush's plan. I reminded you that Obama is the one that went forward with it, and screwed it up with the lack of control over where and what the money was for. That seems to be par, if it screwed up, it is Bush's fault. If it was already in place but went well, thank Obama.

outdoors

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

One other thing- we owe the POTUS an apology? He did something he was hired to do (for a change) and he needs to be RECOGNIZED for it? Would you have said the same thing about Dubyah? Didn't GWB do things right, every now and then? Should Obama give his Nobel back? Wait, your not a hurricane Sandy victim so you're not LOL-ing.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Uh Heard the father on the news. The house was searched. They even demanded he open his gun safe so they could check if all the guns were registered. There is no registration of guns there. The father told them to go pound sand. They left. I'm sure it's not over.
This is what Mr. Moore's attorney told the police over the phone...

“If you have a warrant, you’re coming in,” Nappen told the officers.“If you don’t, then you’re not. That’s what privacy is all about.”

"If you have a warrant you're coming in.If you don't you're not" would seem to indicate that the authorities had not yet entered the home univited.

If the police were ever actually in the home (which is still up for debate) they were let in and once they were told to leave, they left.

There was no search of the home.

They wanted to search the home and inventory the guns in the safe. Neither happened because they did not have a search warrant and they were told to leave, which they did.

This entire event was a follow up to a call reporting possible child abuse. The authorities are required by law to respond and investigate every allegation of abuse.

The fourth amendment did it's job here. There was no search because there was no search warrant and the police left once they were told to leave.

Again, here is what the man's attorney had to say once this was all over...

“He has a Fourth Amendment right and he’s not going to give up his Fourth Amendment right or his Second Amendment right,” he said.“They didn’t have a warrant — so see you later.”

http://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/constitu...

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stor...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>They seem to NEED something truly awful to happen to justify their hatred of our President. They're actually rooting for their own pain without understanding that the policies they support on the far right (the Ryan Budget) would only certainly lead to that pain. It's almost as though they WANT the President to inflict a body blow to the nation just so they can say "See, I TOLD you!" That's like walking across an active firefight zone at a stroll and being shot and then blaming somebody in another country for being mortally wounded. They want it brought on so that they can martyr themselves. It's surreal in this joint.
They'd rather be right in their venomous fiction than see Obama succeed in elevating our economy and protecting what those who work have worked to earn over a lifetime. It boggles the mind.
No financial model anywhere by any economist or analyst demonstrates that this nation can CUT our way to prosperity. We cannot GIVE more to the wealthy and expect it will trickle down. It just doesn't happen and history proves that conclusively.
There's no way out of our situation without pain. It must be shared if we are to end divisiveness. But, as the cuts result in wounds, they will say "See, I told you so" to each and every unpopular decision - in the mistaken belief that ANY President could have made it otherwise. It was written on the wind from the time Bush left office with two unfunded wars and The Great Recession at the door.
I have to agree with everything you've said here and it really does "boggle the mind".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

The Dogs of War wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll start by saying thank you for your service.

What caught my eye about that post was that he said "they tried" to draft him, which would indicate that he wasn't drafted.

Just seemed curious to me that someone that was able to avoid the draft is claiming to be a Veteran.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Agreeing that our president is failing us in no way, shape, or form constitutes or implies that one hates the president like NTR, Jax and the rest of their ilk think one would.
It is those like them that use the term "hate" to ridicule and belittle their opposition.
This directly exposes their uber hate towards those who disagree with them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 99,321 - 99,340 of243,489
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••