The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 4,806)

Showing posts 96,101 - 96,120 of218,530
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Teutonic twit.
Racist bigot.

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

palsiwalsi wrote:
<quoted text>
Imbecile, was I talking to you? Idiot, try knowing what the conversation is about before flapping your gums.
You're the one that wanted to know if I would like you to come and hit me. I think she followed the conversation very well.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Snake Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Mudslinging pebble pusher.
You have a point. LOL
whatthehey

Round Rock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Watson ... Want to run this by you ...
``````````
and John Brennan CIA appointment ...Not confirmed by Constitution ... WITH 'Bill of Rights'...
CIA director John Brennan sworn in on copy of constitution without bill of rights
http://current.com/community/94072909_cia-dir...
WHAT in the hades are THEY doing to US, up there in DC ...???
A lot of censorship that directly violates the First Amendment! AND, misinformation - a common scenario due to certain group efforts intent on changing society.

You know those p-i-s-s ants? They are for real, are also called, pharoah ants!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
the very first post that I mentioned the loss of liberties and freedoms, I STATED EXAMPLES AND YOU FIRED BACK LIKE I DIDN'T. remember that, L-J?
because YOU didn'tg either like or accept them, you DEMANDED more.
well, L-J, demand in one hand and crap in the other.... see which fills up first.
I'm going to have to assume you don't read so good.
I know from THIS post you no longer feel the need to think because you just know everything about all posters.lol
'rhetoric and prejudice' yep, you just know it all about posters like me, right?
it's getting late and this argument is getting old and taking us NO where. you will continue to jump to prejudiced conclusions to fit the parameters of YOUR world view. you will continue to scan posts and miss the obvious.... and then blame others for YOUR shortcomings.
you must really not like yourself very much... that's why you Progressives project your prejudices unto others soooo much.
sorta like: if your POV don't FIT, you must be a big-IT!
P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C
I countered his challenge as well by stating that the loss of double jeopardy was one of the liberties we have lost.

“Peace”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
The far right wing nuts on these threads have always been the most violent and abusive of posters. They confirm that daily.
Something very wrong with these extremists. And these are the people that vehemently oppose gun control. Makes one wonder although I do believe most of them are cowards who simply use the Internet to act tough.
I don't have any but I also oppose gun control. To me it was intended in our Constitution to be a means that Americans could use if we were invaded or our Government tried to eliminate our Constitutional rights. We could in theory have most of our military in another Country fighting a war and we get invaded by foreign forces.
It's simply a saftey issue for our freedoms.
whatthehey

Round Rock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Get back in your skin before you become that face! How would you like this to be a permanent condition? It could happen when you intentionally practice schizophrenia and multiple personality disorder. Look how WTH, Higgans and AL had a mind merge. Now, they can't remember their characters. It's really sad.
If, "WTH" stands for whatthehey, ALRIGHT then...just for you.

So says the narcissistic person with the grandiose Freudian projection and with the usual gibe showing her own delusional disorder! So what intentional schizophrenia and multiple personality to YOU mind merge with? YOU seem to speak of your own "guilt associated" actions so often!

Sorry sugar, darlin, dumplin, dear(your words)...just whatthehey!

“Peace”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

palsiwalsi wrote:
<quoted text>
You, trying to stifle my right of free speech, especially the truth, makes you a Nazi.
You have to know the truth in order to speak it.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Snake Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>No extremist from the right, right, extremists from the FAR right. Ya loon.
What a whiny little manly girl you are.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Transvestite!
Boot in your A**.

“Peace”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Gonna have to close "some" windows ;0)
ha ha ha ...
too many open ... can't see 'em plain enuf ...
before I post ...
Yep all your different troll id's.

“Peace”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
The dad's feelings about Trayvon is totally irrelevant. Zman had no knowledge of their relationship before he shot and killed the young man.
Exactly!! It just seems to be a way to blame the victims. Sad.......
Namaste mi amego.
Toutle

Kelso, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Get back in your skin before you become that face! How would you like this to be a permanent condition? It could happen when you intentionally practice schizophrenia and multiple personality disorder. Look how WTH, Higgans and AL had a mind merge. Now, they can't remember their characters. It's really sad.
Oh honey calm down,on the liter side of things.Have you ever done any real fishing,if ya have what's your favorite fish to catch.

“Peace”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

palsiwalsi wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth Heinrich:
Obama supporters hold rally:
D.C. shooting
Full story: The Washington Post
Police are investigating an overnight shooting on a busy D.C. street corner that left as many as 11 people wounded, one of them seriously, authorities said.
When you make a quote you should put that in quotation marks and post the link.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
Istanbul - The Four Lads
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Thanks, I've been looking for that.

“Peace”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
"moronic dwIdioT"
You really speak awful about yourself.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Ignorant would better describe your comment posi.
Then ignorant it is, but it doesn't change the fact.
whatthehey

Round Rock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you really poor? Is that how you know what the poor are "feeling" and that it's not as much? Wouldn't that depend on whether or not you have enough to eat and basic creature comforts such as water, electric, heat/air? Would it make a difference if the world outside your door was so crime ridden you couldn't let the children outside for fear something horrible might happen to one? Would it matter if you had no home and your children lived with you in a van, a car, at a campground, at the Salvation Army?
You're truly clueless, and you don't read enough to have delved into the lives of the poor in America that you would say something so foolish. Are the middle class stressed and struggling? Yes. And, then, there are the millions who have fallen out of the middle class and into poverty for the first time ever, and those Americans are trying desperately to figure out what do to next.
Well, if it's up to Republicans and their budget cuts, those Americans can eat grass or dirt for all they care, and everybody can wait patiently (under Ryan's formula) to make sure they "qualify" before their children get the first WIC vouchers for something to eat or to see a doctor in a non-cooperative state who won't enroll their qualified residents into the Medicaid program. But, you want to make sure taxes don't rise for higher income earners. Right.
Do you have any idea who will be victimized by increased crime that results? Not the wealthiest. They have their very own rent-a-cops and gated communities. It will be the middle class who will be both vulnerable and accessible. Just don't expect fast response from either LE or 911. They're being cut back.
AHHHH ha! YOU seem/sound so bitter, desperate in despair even! Don't connote here! Are YOU really poor? Your general tenor is to denote with all your frugal generalizations of your life-right?

You tell the plight of the poor by your description. They are poor and by your own words, in America the poor could not be much more poor than they already are by your description. So like I stated,their "feeling the pain" will not be much worse than-they already feel or KNOW now!

You mention the millions of middle class Americans who have fallen into first time poverty level. Like I stated, "they are the class that is becoming extinct"!

So, by your own words you seem to think the middle class will be the most vulnerable and accessible! EXACTLY as I stated, "they will "feel the pain" more! They being unprepared -having to live way down below that standard they were so prideful with!

You need to delve into the true facts as to just how clueless you are, when it comes to the root cause of this despair! You need to read the facts on just how much waste yours and my president has put forth/caused by policy! Make yourself aware of the 1.5 billion in aid he wants to send to Egypt to arm the Muslim Brotherhood! They control Egypt now. ETC ETC ETC....!

You seem much more concerned in reality about the plight of the middle class than the poor! Now look in the mirror and tell yourself just how your bad choices are coming back home!

As USMail stated, yea..."you go girl"!
Toutle

Kelso, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>So please fill us in with your extensive knowledge of the Federal Reserve and how they work the system.
You know who they are an there history,no need to give you extensive knowledge about Federal Reserve.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Be very careful posi. If our Country doesn't tolerate the likes of one person it can very easily not tolerate the likes of you and others like you.
You are right, it easily could but I will take my chances as an American citizen who knows what and what not to tolerate.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 96,101 - 96,120 of218,530
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••