The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
95,661 - 95,680 of 245,731 Comments Last updated 13 min ago
whatthehey

Round Rock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Watson !!!:)
Nahhh ... they wouldn't remove anyone's post, would they ???
Yours truly KNOWS what you mean :)
Wonder WHY "none" of their lies, propaganda and racial-based LIES ...
NEVER get removed ???
Birds of a feather
flock TOGETHER!
libs & liars ;0)
Howdy! How are ya?... first for me ha! Mentioned my degree(chem.) and I guessed the "Dou-Jeo" clue as A-d-d-e-r-a-l-l AND even told NTR she should be careful of taking ibuprofen-as she mentioned it in an earlier post. Bad drug for over sixty. Guess they did not like what I replied to(tried to reply to her post with this info). Who knows....but now I see that the ibuprofen statement/post never went through!
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>"You can slander my name all over this town but I won't back down". Our commander in chief has failed us.
''Only after the last tree has been cut down, only after the last river has been poisoned, only after the last fish has been caught, only then will you find money cannot be eaten.''

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Snake Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.
Miami Design District Crime Challenges $312 Million Luxury Overhaul
since the new luxury stores began opening in October, the Design District and surrounding streets have seen an influx of criminals staking out stores, restaurants, and construction sites. Between November 20 and February 20, there has been one aggravated assault, four robberies, and ten break-ins and thefts in the neighborhood. In addition to the Harry's episode, some of the more eye-popping crimes include:
thieves lifting $37,495 worth of merchandise from the temporary Louis Vuitton store at 170 NE 40th St. on November 21;
two men beating up a food delivery driver and taking his cell phone in front of 270 NE 39th St. on December 11; and
a mugger attacking a Key Largo woman in broad daylight and stealing her $700 Canon camera on NW 38th Street at NW First Avenue on January 14.
As some observers ask whether crime could threaten his bold plan to make the Design District Miami's flossiest retail setting, Robins insists those fears are unfounded. "It concerns me to have any incidents occur in the Design District," says the developer, who spends a million dollars a year on security. "Luxury malls and neighborhoods attract a certain amount of crime. However, we have less crime than other major luxury retail properties in South Florida."
Shop more: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/05/miam...
"I always tell the truth. Even when I lie." Thank you for telling me that you too lie just like most anybody.
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>"I always tell the truth. Even when I lie." Thank you for telling me that you too lie just like most anybody.
Welcome to the club.

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>The epitome of encroachment. The violators should be shot.(imo) hehe
I am not sure about that Posi.. I think its more like a realtor will say anything to get a sale.. She lied to Tony the renter she had there stating it was his and the property went back a extra 20 feet..

Eagle

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
A person interested in buying a piece of property believes a certain structure to be on that property and asks the people next door a question about it and your answer is "shoot them"?
I don't know what you are talking about.

“The Beast Within”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Night :)
naghtie nite :- p

AMERICAN WOMAN

http://youtu.be/tbqiiUbcQis

THE GUESS WHO
weakbrother videos....[M]
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

The five biggest lies about entitlement programs

Social Security and Medicare are big issues, and not everyone is telling the truth about them.

As with all great lies, there's a nugget of truth buried inside this one. Evidence exists that the lower paychecks most American consumers started seeing at the beginning of the year took a bite out of consumer spending. A slew of low-end retailers and merchants, including Wal-Mart, contend that the Jan. 1 change in the Social Security payroll tax, which lowered the average household income by about $80 a month, came out of their hides.

Bite more: http://articles.latimes.com/2013/mar/08/busin...
Milw TaXpayer

Waukesha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Stocking up on ALL the necessary items,land,shelter,food,water, cash,gold,silver and everything needed to protect what I have.

And yes, I agree, the POTUS has failed ALL of us!!

So lets keep this thread at the top where it belongs.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Snake Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>''Only after the last tree has been cut down, only after the last river has been poisoned, only after the last fish has been caught, only then will you find money cannot be eaten.''
Yeah but that ain't happening any time soon so I won't back down. He still fails us, Obama, that is.

“ON THE PROWL”

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
A person interested in buying a piece of property believes a certain structure to be on that property and asks the people next door a question about it and your answer is "shoot them"?
I wouldn't care if her grandkids wanted to play out there since planting season is almost here.. Its solid concrete but don't want a lawsuit down the road.. I walked the old lady out there and shown her a message the child left for his day that built it.. It was "I love you dad".. I lent out my arm to help the ole lady up the hill.. I hope she buys it for her daughter.. BTW she is black and Tony was a PR..

Eagle

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't care if her grandkids wanted to play out there since planting season is almost here.. Its solid concrete but don't want a lawsuit down the road.. I walked the old lady out there and shown her a message the child left for his day that built it.. It was "I love you dad".. I lent out my arm to help the ole lady up the hill.. I hope she buys it for her daughter.. BTW she is black and Tony was a PR..
Eagle
Race and ethnicity are irrelevant so I'm not even sure why you brought it up, but I am glad to hear that you treated the person with more civility that positronium would have.

His post, suggesting that you should have shot them for asking you a question about the property was just a bit much.

I'm not sure posit is altogether stable.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Eagle
(perks ears up and listens intently)(turns around and retires to burrow)(smiles to self and shrugs) says "good nite good people.(sigh.....ZZ
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah but that ain't happening any time soon so I won't back down. He still fails us, Obama, that is.
"Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children."

“ON THE PROWL”

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Race and ethnicity are irrelevant so I'm not even sure why you brought it up, but I am glad to hear that you treated the person with more civility that positronium would have.
His post, suggesting that you should have shot them for asking you a question about the property was just a bit much.
It don't matter to me I live in a diverse community.. Me and my neighbors look out for each other.. Its our few blocks regardless what happens elsewhere..

Time to call it a night..

Eagle

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>(perks ears up and listens intently)(turns around and retires to burrow)(smiles to self and shrugs) says "good nite good people.(sigh.....ZZ
I think you may actually be insane.

“Tutte le strade portano a Roma”

Since: Nov 09

Mount Vesuvius

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure he's not,
You're too kind Jaxxon.

“ON THE PROWL”

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>(perks ears up and listens intently)(turns around and retires to burrow)(smiles to self and shrugs) says "good nite good people.(sigh.....ZZ
LOL Night Posi.. ;-)

Eagle
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Dirty Girl Mud Run comes to Austin

All-women event raises funds for breast cancer

The Dirty Girl Mud Run, an event to build female friendships and raise funds for breast cancer, will be in Austin on March 23.

Run more: http://www.kxan.com/dpp/community/dirty-girl-...
Quirky

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Judged:

Tony Montana wrote:
<quoted text>
Orlando, self-proclaimed tourist capital of the world,'one of America's most violent cities'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10889...
My children were NOT going to grow up in Los Angeles. No way in hell this was going to happen! Why?
Well, it all comes down to the nature of what Los Angeles had become at the end of the 20th century. Just since I moved there, L.A. has been vastly transformed by two powerful influences: a protracted and bitter economic recession, and the scourge of crack cocaine. The situation was such that the vast majority of uneducated (or semi-educated) Angelenos had little to offer a potential employer and work had almost disappeared to the extent that large areas of the city were virtual economic wastelands of Third World dimensions. Moreover, crack cocaine had contributed to the explosion of violent street gangs until they were THE power in many areas. The streets of Los Angeles reverberated with the powerful influence of a pervasive culture of violence: there were an estimated 100,000 hardcore gangmembers in L.A. County, and in the year I decided to leave (1995) LA tallied up a record 1,785 homicides - 807 of them gang-related. In the decade I lived in Los Angeles, more than 18,000 human beings died prematurely at the hand of another - violence being the leading cause of death in the city for people under 35.

People murdered for their shoes. People murdered for $5 and some spare change. People murdered for drugs. People murdered for absolutely no reason at all. I lived and worked amidst all this until the magnitude of the tragedy threatened to break my heart - until the stink of the violence began to choke me.

http://www.rjgeib.com/biography/la-days/la-da...

Attack on family in Compton latest incident in wave of anti-black violence

A Latino gang is intimidating blacks into leaving the city that was once an African American enclave. It's part of a violent trend seen in other parts of the L.A. area.

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/jan/25/local...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Barack Obama Forum right now

Search the Barack Obama Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,083,271
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 7 min Janie 21,647
McConnell leads Grimes in Bluegrass Poll 12 min TonyT1961 13
Obama set to lambast Republicans over lawsuit 17 min Don Joe 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 47 min Dale 175,088
Obama seeks $3.7 billion in immigration funds 54 min Brian_G 206
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 45,875
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••