The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#113956 Mar 10, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
"Many others were banned for that"
The thing is, most of the people around here that got banned were you.
What threat was made ralff/oakie/more equal/dissident/immigrunt...?
I am immune. I am civil. LOL

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#113957 Mar 10, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
define 'unruly'...
he raised his hand? his voice?
she wouldn't halt when approaching me? when walking away? when stepping to the side?
he/she called me a 'bad' name? wouldn't say anything? wouldn't shut up?
define 'unruly'...
now, tell us what/how the cop in the future situation defines 'unruly'...
L-J, just because YOU trust the government to do the RIGHT thing neither is borne out by history nor is the opinion of MANY of your fellow citizens. ask TM's family, while you are at it.lol
It's not up to me to define "unruly" and i never said I trust the government to do the right thing.

As a matter of fact I said that in light of existing police powers the ordinance seemed unnecessary.

I simply pointed out that the headline of the article was misleading.

Far right wing media outlets have increasingly led their articles with headlines that play to the fear, paranoia and ignorance of their target audience, but misrepresent the actual facts of the story the claim to be covering.

There are several posters on this thread famous for finding articles with misleading headlines meant to incite the mindless right and your reaction is proof that it works.

I would suggest that in the future you read (and then re-read) each post several times before you decide to display your absolute inability to comprehend the written word.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#113958 Mar 10, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
It already is.
On the plus side, this case will help to correct that once Zimmerman has been convicted.
He won't be convicted no matter what you numbnuts say.(spit) LOL
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#113959 Mar 10, 2013
pogo wrote:
<quoted text>
On a mind-altering drug, patrolling the neighborhood armed in violation of his concealed gun permit, being armed in violation of his neighborhood watch agreement and then ignoring the advice they gave him on the radio.
That's on Zim's side of things: a medicated idiot out playing pretend policeman.
Trayvon: guilty of "WWS".(Walking With Skittles).
Manslaughter at the least for Zim.
Getting prescription meds right

If drugs like Adderall help some people and harm others, why do reports on the drug skew one way or the other?

That Adderall, an amphetamine drug, can be addictive and can sometimes cause mental illness and suicidality is no surprise. If the Times searched its own archives, it would see several earlier periods of promotion of speed as a cognitive enhancer and study aid, followed by hysteria over psychosis and addictions.(Indeed, way back in 1937, the paper of record called it “high octane brain fuel”). And anyone old enough to remember the ‘60s probably recalls the admonition “Speed Kills.”

Add more: http://www.salon.com/2013/02/18/why_wont_the_...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#113960 Mar 10, 2013
Justifiable Homicide - WHAT Zman DID!
----------
justifiable homicide n.
a killing without evil or criminal intent, for which there can be no blame, such as self-defense to protect oneself or to protect another, or the shooting by a law enforcement officer in fulfilling his/her duties.

This is not to be confused with a crime of passion or claim of diminished capacity which refer to defenses aimed at reducing the penalty or degree of crime.(See: homicide, self-defense)

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

Since the DAWN of Time!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#113961 Mar 10, 2013
Night :)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#113962 Mar 10, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I got a good one for ya.. This just happened.. The house next door to me is for sale and a buyer just spoke through me screened lanai asking when I am moving my stuff out of the kids playhouse?? I told her that playhouse is on my property and she better talk to that realtor again.. Some people..
Eagle
The epitome of encroachment. The violators should be shot.(imo) hehe

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#113963 Mar 10, 2013
whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text> For sure "posi" -for sure!
Grace is the love that gives, that loves the unlovely and the unloveable! Oswald C. Hoffnam
Happy Spring forward(time) everybody AND for those spring breakers BE careful and safe travels!
Yes, for sure, with certainty. This I can be sure of.

There is always danger on the edge of town.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#113964 Mar 10, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>The epitome of encroachment. The violators should be shot.(imo) hehe
A person interested in buying a piece of property believes a certain structure to be on that property and asks the people next door a question about it and your answer is "shoot them"?

“RELAX”

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#113965 Mar 10, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fluff is fluff and I call it that.. You just don't like what the article states..
In The Ghetto
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_n3ebuL1cPAXX
BTW I will be voting for Scott next year as well..
Eagle
Actually, I found the article to be current, informative and interesting. The article spoke to a broad range of issues effecting the state of Florida and opposing ideas as to what direction the state should go on several laws.

You can vote for whoever you want. You live there, I don't. I have considered visiting Disney World but have postponed my decision to spend dollars there every since they effed up the 2000 presidential elections. As long as Floridians elect Republicans to their state offices, I refuse to even catch a connecting flight in that state and if it says made in Florida on it, I will leave it on the store shelf to rot.

Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#113966 Mar 10, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
A person interested in buying a piece of property believes a certain structure to be on that property and asks the people next door a question about it and your answer is "shoot them"?
Ask questions later.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#113967 Mar 10, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. And Don`tPannic/Reweba along with Rico were some of the ones doing it! As well as NTR and ROSE .
Yep, the're the ones.....
Quirky

Denver, CO

#113968 Mar 10, 2013
Teumessian Fox wrote:
<quoted text> that reminds me, where did NTR go? She came on strong but is nowhere to be found now....
She is probly searching out that thread where Rico claimed Zimmerman was a White guy and Racially killed a Black kid.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#113969 Mar 10, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The way it should be..
Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers - I Won't Back Down (lyrics)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =k2h9HPZhqHEXX
Eagle
"You can slander my name all over this town but I won't back down". Our commander in chief has failed us.
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#113970 Mar 10, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Watson !!!:)
Nahhh ... they wouldn't remove anyone's post, would they ???
Yours truly KNOWS what you mean :)
Wonder WHY "none" of their lies, propaganda and racial-based LIES ...
NEVER get removed ???
Birds of a feather
flock TOGETHER!
libs & liars ;0)
Howdy! How are ya?... first for me ha! Mentioned my degree(chem.) and I guessed the "Dou-Jeo" clue as A-d-d-e-r-a-l-l AND even told NTR she should be careful of taking ibuprofen-as she mentioned it in an earlier post. Bad drug for over sixty. Guess they did not like what I replied to(tried to reply to her post with this info). Who knows....but now I see that the ibuprofen statement/post never went through!
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#113971 Mar 10, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>"You can slander my name all over this town but I won't back down". Our commander in chief has failed us.
''Only after the last tree has been cut down, only after the last river has been poisoned, only after the last fish has been caught, only then will you find money cannot be eaten.''

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#113972 Mar 10, 2013
Snake Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.
Miami Design District Crime Challenges $312 Million Luxury Overhaul
since the new luxury stores began opening in October, the Design District and surrounding streets have seen an influx of criminals staking out stores, restaurants, and construction sites. Between November 20 and February 20, there has been one aggravated assault, four robberies, and ten break-ins and thefts in the neighborhood. In addition to the Harry's episode, some of the more eye-popping crimes include:
• thieves lifting $37,495 worth of merchandise from the temporary Louis Vuitton store at 170 NE 40th St. on November 21;
• two men beating up a food delivery driver and taking his cell phone in front of 270 NE 39th St. on December 11; and
• a mugger attacking a Key Largo woman in broad daylight and stealing her $700 Canon camera on NW 38th Street at NW First Avenue on January 14.
As some observers ask whether crime could threaten his bold plan to make the Design District Miami's flossiest retail setting, Robins insists those fears are unfounded. "It concerns me to have any incidents occur in the Design District," says the developer, who spends a million dollars a year on security. "Luxury malls and neighborhoods attract a certain amount of crime. However, we have less crime than other major luxury retail properties in South Florida."
Shop more: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/05/miam...
"I always tell the truth. Even when I lie." Thank you for telling me that you too lie just like most anybody.
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#113973 Mar 10, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>"I always tell the truth. Even when I lie." Thank you for telling me that you too lie just like most anybody.
Welcome to the club.

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Ocala, FL

#113976 Mar 10, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>The epitome of encroachment. The violators should be shot.(imo) hehe
I am not sure about that Posi.. I think its more like a realtor will say anything to get a sale.. She lied to Tony the renter she had there stating it was his and the property went back a extra 20 feet..

Eagle

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#113977 Mar 10, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what you are talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Dale 182,262
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Portlandia 1,156,595
Probe fails to link IRS scandal to White House 7 min Newland 32
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 8 min dont drink the ko... 33,491
New Congress may move swiftly to raise H-1B cap 20 min itsme2 11
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 38 min Cat74 794
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 42 min Swedenforever 936
More from around the web