“There you go again.” No, the middle class are the real heroes. The stock market, 71% of it, consists of the capital of the middle class. Of the total invested by the wealthy, about 60% is invested in the US in various financial instruments (stocks as well as bonds, treasuries, etc.) with the remaining 40% invested overseas (China, Brazil, India).<quoted text>
Well, according to you, I just got out of my "Emperor-size" bed, which has a mattress stuffed with money (mostly $100 bills). Now I'm in my basement sitting in a pile of gold & silver coins, tossing them into the air and saying: "Mine, mine... they're ALL mine!". Then I laugh at things on TV which show poor people suffering.
That is what you think, isn't it?
That's because you have a comic book mind and that's the narrative that Obama has told you repeatedly. He believes it too, because he has no experience, no credentials, no accomplishments and has never run ANYTHING in his entire life. He's a far left-loon and Alinsky's rules told him that class-warfare is the way to go. ObamaZombies are just 21st century storm troopers & suckers, nothing more. You are not doing one damn thing to help anybody.
The "rich" are the real heros. The truth is that "the rich" (which ain't me) keep their money in the economy, mostly in stock, bonds and invested in their own companies in the form of equipment, personnel, training, etc. Yes, child, that's what they REALLY do with all that "loot".
When Obama starts draining it to feed the welfare monster, he'll drag the economy back down. Eventually it'll even begin to weaken the "safety net", which means you're on the side that's HURTING the poor, not helping them. La-La Land, like everything else that's imaginary, cannot be unlimited, no matter how many fools, children and liberals think otherwise. Bleed the economy enough to fund it, everyone suffers, especially those on the bottom.
That, deary, is reality. Live with it.
Do yourself a favor, as a Republican, stay away from fact-based statements. Facts and Republicanism don’t mix.