The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
93,301 - 93,320 of 253,667 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>My bad....but it sure sounds like him.
They share the same..... je ne sais quoi..far right foolishness. lol

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

stupid honkies wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd have to be living in a hole to not know what an EBT card or liquor stores are, stop playing.
You may be a republican, you're on the wrong side of the Traygone case, however.
Try following the conversation a little closer. I'm not playing. The point was I didn't/don't know that liquor stores take EBT cards. I thought one couldn't buy anything except food with them.
Zimmerman was wrong. You don't just follow someone and kill them. The fact is nothing bad would have happened if Zimmerman stayed where he was and didn't follow.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Neither do I. It's in Florida but proxy posting from Denver;-)
;)

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>I prefer to talk about the Republican failures - so numerous we can't count them all, the biggest ones still impacting us today. Those are the almost unimaginable failures of George Bush.
As you seem to want to continue blaming Bush for everything, you may be able to locate a thread for that purpose.

I would prefer to discuss the failures of our current President. These are too numerous to count, are occurring now, and are unimaginable.

“Peace”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

stupid honkies wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm no fan of the lunatics in charge of Iran, but honestly any country has the right to have nukes, we have them, the English, French, Chinese, Israelis have them. And don't forget I'm using liberalese, Iraq was no threat to us, neither is Iran.
Obama should have worried about protecting the 4 Americans he left to die in Benghazi. It was more important to go to Las Vegas.
Sorry but I don't agree that our enemies should all have nuclear weapons. I don't want them used on my family or yours or any American land.
That's probably the Republican in me.

Since: Oct 07

I'ma searchlight soul they say

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I understood your post. Everything with you is about race.
You sound angry.
Could it be that you're the one that can't compete on a level playing field and don't like it when you're forced to?
I missed the post by Ralff to which you replied. She mentioned my name, and that she responded to me, but I missed it. I'd like to let Rallf know that I have only reported posters for posting personal info that has been obtained from a source other than the victim of said postings, and for threats of violence. Otherwise, I have no interest in blocking anyone's freedom of speech.
Milw TaXpayer

Waukesha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Hell, I'm just here to bump the title of this thread back to the top.

Let's keep the truth up there where it belongs.

Everyone seems to be afraid to say that the potus is a lier (over & over & over)

So todays words are Obama is a lier.....now everyone repeat......Obama is a lier!

There, now that you have spoken the truth don't you feel better!

“Peace”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the key to your quoted statement is the "within 36 inches". I read another article which indicated anywhere between 2 and 36 inches.
I showed mine you should show yours.....link.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Yet no one except LEO have the right to stalk someone else that's walking those sidewalks. Zimmerman did do something very wrong and it cost the life of another.
Another example of Ralff making excuses for the person who pursued and killed a young black man like he was hunting his prey.

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

stupid honkies wrote:
<quoted text>
Great, get your saggy ass over to the Republican failure thread, this is the Obama failure thread, look up at the top and you'll see the title..
Bzzzzt!!! Wrong answer. This is the thread where posters who disagree with the title show up to show you the error of your ways and your illogical thought processes. You should be used to being beaten to the ground time and again. You almost never have any facts to back up your points of view and are relegated to garbage and lies from right wing propaganda sites.

The so-called "libs" joined up with moderates and independents coupled with moderate conservatives and have kicked you jerks around mercilessly over the months since this ridiculous thread was started. Of course, we already have a LOT of history pre-election right on this very thread to demonstrate just how wrong you have been and what a bunch of sorry losers you have become.

You're welcome.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the reason "stand your ground" won't work as a defense for Zimmerman.
He didn't stand his ground, he pursued.
Zimmerman was the intitial agressor.
I happen to support the concept of stand your ground, but too many people on the far right don't seem to understand what that actually means.
Apparently they think it means you can stalk a person, get in their face, then cry "stand your ground" when they get the sh!t beat out of them and resort to pulling a gun.
I'm telling you, if Martin had been white, all these posters would be talking about how the beaner should get the electric chair. Excuse me for language.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

The Dissident wrote:
<quoted text> Umm, okay. But I don't need a hummer so just move on.
Okay. So, if you're afraid of birds, try rabbit hunting. If you're afraid of Tularemia, wear gloves while skinning - or just stay home and shoot beer cans.

“Peace”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Freespirit8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, WA. Zimmerman created this neighborhood watch position, but the only authority he had, which every citizen has, was to notify police of any suspicious activity. He certainly was not authorized to pursue or detain citizens, or use a gun in his self-appointed position, or use deadly force.
Once this is realized, there is no need to go into the character of the victim(a minor), or any history of criminal behavior.
But then, why do you suppose there are so many people here "framing" the situation, letting Zimmerman off on technicalities(the dispatcher technically never told him NOT to pursue Martin, etc), and making Martin out to be a suspicious thug?
Hi Frees....I don't think it's as much a racist thing that is causing the acceptence of Zimmerman and his side of the story. Although I know some of it is but I believe it's more involved then just that. People are afraid of the Government passing more obstructionist laws against gun ownership or use of same. At first they thought that the stand your ground law would be used for defense and the fear was that law might be voided or changed in some negative way. But the defense attorney is using self defense to defend his client.
The bottom line is that Zimmerman made choices that caused a youth to lose his life. I don't believe that Zimmerman was gunning for him. But I do believe that Zimmerman was too much of a coward to fight to defend himself and resorted to the easy solution. It was his actions that caused the situation and his actions that took someones life. For that I believe he should be punished with prison time.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

The Dissident wrote:
<quoted text> Not true at all. Post the actual 911 tape in its unedited entirety. It say "We don't need you to" or "you don't have to " continue following him. No "police order" was given by the 911 operator nor was he told "not" to follow him in any authoritative manner.
You have been told this and given links to the tapes before. Stop word the games.
No, you stop the word games. You know d@mn well when the cops say that they mean stand aside. I'm sure they've had to say it to you a few times, what with your own little neighborhood watch setup you have going there.

“Peace”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

The Dissident wrote:
<quoted text>ALWAYS ask for the source from her. She rarely gives it accurately. Just like her interpretation of Zimmerman's 911 call.
Excuse me person. I gave a link yet she did Not. I'm still waiting for her ??link??

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

stupid honkies wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrelevant, Zimmerman was entitled to protect himself from an illegal assault, I would have shot the black bastard as soon as he got in my face.
What if he was white? Would you be following him? Would you shoot the white b@stard for walking home from the store?

“Peace”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Bzzzzt!!! Wrong answer. This is the thread where posters who disagree with the title show up to show you the error of your ways and your illogical thought processes. You should be used to being beaten to the ground time and again. You almost never have any facts to back up your points of view and are relegated to garbage and lies from right wing propaganda sites.
The so-called "libs" joined up with moderates and independents coupled with moderate conservatives and have kicked you jerks around mercilessly over the months since this ridiculous thread was started. Of course, we already have a LOT of history pre-election right on this very thread to demonstrate just how wrong you have been and what a bunch of sorry losers you have become.
You're welcome.
OOOOh you said it sooooo well. Ditto!!!

“Peace”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

stupid honkies wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, I wish our enemies didn't have nukes either, however I'm not in charge. Do you know the number one complaint these moronic religious zealots have against us?
But the man in charge doesn't want them to have nukes and we seem to both agree on that.
No.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
As you seem to want to continue blaming Bush for everything, you may be able to locate a thread for that purpose.
I would prefer to discuss the failures of our current President. These are too numerous to count, are occurring now, and are unimaginable.
You're posting to me again.

I like this thread just fine. I think I'll hang around.
Milw TaXpayer

Waukesha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Judged:

Bump to the top to keep the title where it belongs!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••