The President has failed us

Jun 9, 2012 Read more: Times News 323,123
This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Read more

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#106901 Feb 24, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you say sweetie!
I knew that already, but thanks. ;)

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#106904 Feb 24, 2013
Truthmaster wrote:
<quoted text>
thats a bunch of baloney, it was meant to unite now the Ripofflicans are trying to use it to divide.
Where's your argument? Any facts to back your "baloney?"

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#106906 Feb 24, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
Hmmm...we need more of this, not the constant demand for bigger government and creating more debt.
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/02/...
January 6, 2012

Under Obama, a Record Decline in Government Jobs

By FLOYD NORRIS

http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/01/06/...

When Barack Obama ran for president four years ago, he appalled some Democrats by saying Ronald Reagan had been a transformational president.

Three years into his presidency, he has exceeded Reagan in one area: reductions in government jobs.

FLOYD NORRIS

Over all — including a decline of 12,000 public sector jobs in the Labor Department report for December — government employment is down 2.6 percent over the last three years, compared to a decline of 2.2 percent in the early Reagan years. That is a record.(cont.)

“and I don't care....”

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#106907 Feb 24, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
The x is a sissy punk putz plain and simple. He aint nothing
IS THAT ALL THERE IS?

http://youtu.be/ZUNkWtMwV8E

PEGGY LEE
pyromaniac-video

Location hidden

#106909 Feb 24, 2013
Helen Reddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar! You're another cowardly woman hiding from the real world here on the internet.
Says who? You? lol

It just goes to show how much you know, which is nothing, and that you have to hide behind a proxy to make your comments.

Scaredy cat.

Location hidden

#106910 Feb 24, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but he dopes SWALLOW !!!!LOL
Vulgar petty attacks is all you have Q. It's all you've ever had because it's all your tiny brain can produce. The conservative way, yes?

You can't even spell the words right. Pathetic.
Helen Keller

Chesterfield, MO

#106911 Feb 24, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
January 6, 2012
Under Obama, a Record Decline in Government Jobs
By FLOYD NORRIS
http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/01/06/...
When Barack Obama ran for president four years ago, he appalled some Democrats by saying Ronald Reagan had been a transformational president.
Three years into his presidency, he has exceeded Reagan in one area: reductions in government jobs.
FLOYD NORRIS
Over all — including a decline of 12,000 public sector jobs in the Labor Department report for December — government employment is down 2.6 percent over the last three years, compared to a decline of 2.2 percent in the early Reagan years. That is a record.(cont.)
W-A-T-E-R
Helen Reddy

Chesterfield, MO

#106912 Feb 24, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Says who? You? lol
It just goes to show how much you know, which is nothing, and that you have to hide behind a proxy to make your comments.
Scaredy cat.
I say so becuase Rose told me so. Coward!

Location hidden

#106913 Feb 24, 2013
“If your family earns less than $250,000 a year, you will not see your taxes increased a single dime. I repeat: not a single dime.”- Barack Hussein Obama

WASHINGTON (AP)— Nearly 6 million Americans — significantly more than first estimated— will face a tax penalty under President Barack Obama's health overhaul for not getting insurance, congressional analysts said Wednesday. Most would be in the middle class.

"You lie!" - Joe Wilson (R-SC)

Location hidden

#106915 Feb 24, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
Putz boy is off licking his wounds again. Always does when I slap him around.
Yeah, poor Ralff. ;)
ANON PROXY PUZZIE LOCATER

Canyon Country, CA

#106916 Feb 24, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but he dopes SWALLOW !!!!LOL
Here comes your only desperate last line of defense, proxies, post altering, a whole bag of tricky dicky BS.
Church just must of got out.

Location hidden

#106917 Feb 24, 2013
Obama’s Sequestration Scam

The economy is in freefall.

Gas prices are skyrocketing.

Walmart calls their sales “a total disaster.”

But don’t panic. Our fearless leader Obama is just back from a “Swing State”…you know, the kind of place where you work on your golf swing. He was consulting on the economy with Tiger Woods and Butch Harmon. While Michelle was playing in Aspen. You wouldn’t accept this storyline if it was a fictional movie script. Too unrealistic.

This country under Obama is becoming one big scam. A Ponzi scheme. Obama is the guy running the Ponzi, playing the role of Bernie Madoff. But the mainstream media is his accomplice.

http://townhall.com/columnists/wayneallynroot...

Location hidden

#106918 Feb 24, 2013
Helen Reddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn.
HELEN WHEELS

Canyon Country, CA

#106920 Feb 24, 2013
Helen Reddy wrote:
<quoted text>
You lying POS.
Bonnie

Houston, TX

#106921 Feb 24, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
I am here , just ready to slap the sissy little x boy around lol
LOL.. Hey Bud..Just have aa few minutes.. How's things ..Ghost around?
Lock N Load

Riverside, CA

#106923 Feb 24, 2013
Senators near a deal on background checks for most private gun sales

By Ed O’Keefe, Published: February 23

A bipartisan group of senators is on the verge of a deal that would expand background checks to all private firearms sales with limited exemptions, but significant disagreements remain on the issue of keeping records of private gun sales, according to aides familiar with the talks.

An agreement would be a bold first step toward consideration of legislation to limit gun violence in the wake of the mass shootings at a Connecticut elementary school in December and comes as the Senate Judiciary Committee is expected this week to begin considering new proposals to limit gun violence.

The talks, led by two Democrats and two Republicans, are expected to earn more GOP support in the coming days and likely enough to move the bill through the Senate, according to senior aides of both parties who were not authorized to speak publicly on the matter.

“These negotiations are challenging, as you’d expect on an issue as complicated as guns,” the chief negotiator, Sen. Charles E. Schumer (D-N.Y.), said in a statement Saturday.“But all of the senators involved are approaching this in good faith. We are all serious about wanting to get something done, and we are going to keep trying.”

Read more: http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/senato...
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#106925 Feb 24, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, poor Ralff. ;)
Montana Roadkill Law Allows Motorists To Eat The Animals They Hit With Cars

Kill it and grill it.

Montana may now be the ultimate drive-through destination for adventurous foodies thanks to a new law that allows residents to consume any animals they kill.

Swerve more: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/22/mont...

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#106927 Feb 24, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I have clearly indicated in previous posts that it was not entirely Obama. What are "reasonable compromises"? More tax increases? We need to cut spending, not find additional sources of revenue to increase spending.
That's not what voters decided when they re-elected the President. There were two options: no new taxes or increase taxes on the wealthiest. We voted to increase taxes on the wealthiest. But, here you are, still under the illusion that voters by majority don't want tax increases on the wealthiest.

What voters don't want are cuts to programs to the extent that individual states start increasing taxes on the working poor and middle class in order to provide essential services which were once covered by Federal programs that are being cut. So, the more we cut at the Federal level, the greater the odds you'll get slammed at the state level. Voters just believe that the wealthy can withstand a higher tax than can the middle class and working poor. Makes sense to me, particularly since the benefit of disparate tax treatment in favor of the wealthy has led to the greatest income inequality and polarity of wealth since the Great Depression. But, more importantly, we have a lot of debt to pay down and a lot more people in need of help since we outsourced their jobs or their jobs were lost in the Recession.

You must have missed that part of "reason". You still think we want to pursue Mitt Romney's plan. Well, we don't.
Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

#106928 Feb 24, 2013
The case of the phantom ballots: an electoral whodunit

By Patricia Mazzei
pmazzei@MiamiHerald.com

The first phantom absentee ballot request hit the Miami-Dade elections website at 9:11 p.m. Saturday, July 7.

The next one came at 9:14. Then 9:17. 9:22. 9:24. 9:25.

Within 2½ weeks, 2,552 online requests arrived from voters who had not applied for absentee ballots. They streamed in much too quickly for real people to be filling them out. They originated from only a handful of Internet Protocol addresses. And they were not random.

It had all the appearances of a political dirty trick, a high-tech effort by an unknown hacker to sway three key Aug. 14 primary elections, a Miami Herald investigation has found.

The plot failed. The elections department’s software flagged the requests as suspicious. The ballots weren’t sent out.

But who was behind it? And next time, would a more skilled hacker be able to rig an election?

Six months and a grand-jury probe later, there still are few answers about the phantom requests, which targeted Democratic voters in a congressional district and Republican voters in two Florida House districts.

The foreman of that grand jury, whose report made public the existence of the phantom requests, said jurors were eager to learn if a candidate or political consultant had succeeded in manipulating the voting system. But they didn’t get any answers.

“We were like,‘Why didn’t anyone do something about it?’” foreman Jeffrey Pankey said.

The Miami-Dade state attorney’s office could not find the hacker because most of his or her actions were masked by foreign IP addresses. But at least some of the ballot requests originated in Miami and could have been further traced, The Herald found.

Prosecutors did not obtain that information as part of their initial inquiry, due to a miscommunication with the elections department.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/02/23/v-print...

Location hidden

#106929 Feb 24, 2013
ANON PROXY PUZZIE LOCATER wrote:
<quoted text>
Here comes your only desperate last line of defense, proxies, post altering, a whole bag of tricky dicky BS.
Church just must of got out.
LOL

Quirky ran all the way to Spain to hide from us. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Holy Jumpin Jesus 1,216,341
News Hillary Clinton has a new position on same-sex ... 1 hr Starskey 95
News Vladimir Putin steals the show in TIME 100 read... 2 hr Lawrence Wolf 31
News Ferguson's ugly, racist emails released 2 hr xxxrayted 510
News Is Congress sabotaging Iran nuclear deal? 3 hr sandy1 18
News Study: Utah could benefit from Obama immigratio... 3 hr ronnie 2
News US senator says it's time to put a woman on the... 3 hr Lawrence Wolf 12
More from around the web