The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story
higgans

Marion, IN

#106726 Feb 23, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
"He uses Saul Alinsky's Book for Radicals as his playbook"
Back that crap up with a link that factually supports this kind of smear. That's why you have no credibility. You lie and you slander, and you never have any facts to support your "opinions" - all of them negative. If the President was even half as bad as you try to portray him, how on earth did he get elected again by majority vote? We just don't see him as you do. Maybe it's you who has your head up your kazoo.
Obama's choice for appointments and policies is proof enough for those not blinded by loyalty and 'negatives'. just because YOU don't openly acknowledge the obvious doesn't mean everyone is BLIND.:)

wouldn't you say that about 49% of your fellow Americans agree with ME? come on, NTR, are you going to flunk math, too?lol

hoot, hoot!
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#106727 Feb 23, 2013
sun wrote:
<quoted text>dip stickel
babbler
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#106728 Feb 23, 2013
Snake Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Ecclesiastes 10:13
At the beginning his words are folly; at the end they are wicked madness.
Folly and wicked what is the difference? You are talking about how the president has failed ...right!

“You AIN'T seen NOTHING yet!”

Since: Feb 13

Fountain Hills, AZ

#106729 Feb 23, 2013
whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text>say, SAY, say whattttttttt? A charmer who gets bitten receives no fee BUT gets the poison...ah, which is worse than no fee? DEATH!
Ecclesiastes 10:11 KJV Surely the serpent will bite without enchantment; and a babbler is no better!
Thank you! I was just going to correct the other one. He used the NIV version. I knew that did not sound right. They need to read the right version of the Bible to truly understand it. Not some offbeat one that tells it way off course.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#106730 Feb 23, 2013
Snake Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Ecclesiastes 10:9
Whoever quarries stones may be injured by them; whoever splits logs may be endangered by them.
The surgeon general has determined that doing anything anywhere anytime may be dangerous to your health..
sun

Longview, WA

#106731 Feb 23, 2013
george soros did you know that he help nazi party round up JEWS
sun

Longview, WA

#106732 Feb 23, 2013
Snake Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>babbler
BABBLER
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#106733 Feb 23, 2013
whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text> Folly and wicked what is the difference? You are talking about how the president has failed ...right!
Romans 13:4

For he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer.

Fountain Hills, AZ

#106734 Feb 23, 2013
Ecclesiastes 10:11-13
1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

11 If the serpent bite, when he is not charmed: no better is a babbler.

12 The words of the mouth of a wise man have grace: but the lips of a fool devour himself.

13 The beginning of the words of his mouth is foolishness, and the latter end of his mouth is wicked madness.

The Founders Bible

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#106735 Feb 23, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
way to go, NTR, starting a rebuttal with an UNPROVABLE assumption!
HOW does one prove a negative? do I need to explain that to you?
an INEQUALITY is an inequality yesterday, today and tomorrow, right?
the Tax Code was INEQUAL before 2009 and remains inequal to this date. yet, your chosen Pres opted to put his effort into a 'need' that is YET to go into effect, right? whilst the INEQUALITY lingers....
just 1/2 months ago, HE was offered Tax Code reform by the Party of Protectors and HE PASSED! what IS that man of yours thinking?
yes, Obama is Bush III, isn't he? when it comes to Bailouts and tax INEQUITY. sooo, YOU voted for Bush III! now, THAT's a real HOOT!
we can't say for a provable certainty WHAT Romney would have done, can we? he DIDN'T win, did he? do you wish to put forth as an argument another 'negative'? another 'what if'? yet, it was HIS Party that DID offer Tax Code reform AFTER the election.LOL
and, now we have Bush III still trying to get Immigration Reform (read that as AMNESTY) passed once again like in 2006,lol remember that? it cost the Reps the Congress, didn't it?
"I didn't want to return to the bad ol' days of Bush. That's why I voted against Romney." that about sum up YOUR argument for 'staying the course'? now, we have Bush III!!LOL
who's a HOOT, NTR?
You're funny. I voted for the better of two candidates, one who seems at this point to be trying to accomplish what he said he intended to do.

On the other hand, I have NO idea, and I suspect he didn't either or else he certainly should have been able to address issues and spell out his tax and economic plans, what Mitt Romney would have done in the role. The only thing I know for sure is that he had absolutely no intention of raising taxes on the wealthiest. Now, that wasn't exactly a formula for success. Beyond that, the litany of "Day One" objectives were pretty darned worrisome to me. While I am no fan of the ACA, it beats a blank, and I'd rather somebody be ready with a replacement than just scrap it and put the savings back into Medicare in order to spend it even faster in over payments to providers who had already cried "uncle" during negotiations.

I didn't get to chose a candidate. I certainly wouldn't have picked Mitt Romney. I might have even voted for John Huntsman, but he was so shut down and ignored by the party, I never got to hear enough of his logic or plans before the last man left standing of the others who one by one self-immolated in plain view - was Mitt "Flip-flopping" LBO guy Romney. Can I make myself anymore clear? I have ZERO respect for LBO guys in the first place, and I have even less respect for men who can't answer specific questions specifically. He flipped on a dime.

That brings to the only other feasible option: Barack Obama. He did a decent job of it in light of his inexperience and the cards he had been dealt. He did act more like Bush than I would have preferred, but why do I have to keep repeating myself with you about how absolutely critical it was to listen to what business said it needed in order to "save" us? Don't ask me again.

"Whilst" you continue b*tching and moaning, the majority of us are prepared to deal with the harsh realities of Sequestration, even though we know it's going to hurt like Hell. You should be happy. We'll be shrinking government spending overnight! Why are you distraught about it? Isn't this what you wanted? All the rest of us wanted was for the greatest beneficiaries of disparate treatment (the wealthy) to pay a little more and do their share to assist in recovery. THAT is what we voted to have done.
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#106736 Feb 23, 2013
They call me Savage wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you! I was just going to correct the other one. He used the NIV version. I knew that did not sound right. They need to read the right version of the Bible to truly understand it. Not some offbeat one that tells it way off course.
HOWDY! You are welcome AND welcome!
Off is right! Say! Have a goodnight.
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#106738 Feb 23, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>The surgeon general has determined that doing anything anywhere anytime may be dangerous to your health..
Proverbs 16:24

Pleasant words are as an honeycomb, sweet to the soul, and health to the bones.
sun

Longview, WA

#106739 Feb 23, 2013
Snake Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Romans 13:4
For he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer.
STICKLE

Fountain Hills, AZ

#106740 Feb 23, 2013
Snake Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoever quarries stones may be injured by them; whoever splits logs may be endangered by them.

1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
9 He that removeth stones, shall hurt himself thereby, and he that cutteth wood, shall be in danger thereby.

Not much difference her, but loads of difference in E 10:11

Ecclesiastes 10:11
1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

11 If the serpent bite, when he is not charmed: no better is a babbler.

Ecclesiastes 10:11 NIV
If a snake bites before it is charmed, the charmer receives no fee.

10 Reasons Why the New NIV is Bad for Women

The new gender-inclusive NIV was published earlier this year. It contains thousands of changes to the Bibleís male-gendered language. Having a gender-inclusive Bible appears to be the latest trend amongst cutting-edge, cappuccino-slurping Christian hipsters. Donít get me wrong. I like to be hip. And I enjoy cappuccino as much as the next person. But my biggest beef with gender-inclusive Bibles is that they lack doctrinal precision. If you mess with the words, you mess with the meaning. Respected Bible scholars have explained why inclusive translations such as the New International Version (NIV), New Revised Standard (NRSV), and Common English Bible (CEB) are deeply flawed. If you havenít yet considered their arguments, you might want to check out these Gender Neutral Bible Articles.

http://www.girlsgonewise.com/10-reasons-why-t...
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#106741 Feb 23, 2013
Snake Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Romans 13:4
So saith the babbler who sows discord to the multitudes! Discernment son-use it! Hey, where is THAT pope WHO use to be on here? I am not catholic BUT surely-he WAS NOT a sock! HMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!

Fountain Hills, AZ

#106742 Feb 23, 2013
8. It calls Godís wisdom into question:

Poor God. His bad. He needs our help. He wasnít smart enough to get the words right. He obviously isnít as enlightened as people living in the new millennium. We have to step in and update His image, to make the Bible more palatable to womanís modern sensibilities.

Fountain Hills, AZ

#106743 Feb 23, 2013
So ladies, please donít jump on the gender-inclusive Bible bandwagon. Be hip. Be courageous. Be politically incorrect. Insist on a Bible that accurately translates gender languageĖ like the ESV, Holman Christian Standard, or New America Standard. Because in the end, inclusive language, and inclusive language Bibles, are bad for women.

Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#106744 Feb 23, 2013
sun wrote:
<quoted text>STICKLE
It's not the fault of the parrot, but of the one who teaches him to talk.

“Je Suis Charlie”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#106745 Feb 23, 2013
They call me Savage wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, you should only read the King James translation.

If it was good enough for Jesus it ought to be good enough for everybody else.

Are you people for real?
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#106746 Feb 23, 2013
whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text>So saith the babbler who sows discord to the multitudes! Discernment son-use it! Hey, where is THAT pope WHO use to be on here? I am not catholic BUT surely-he WAS NOT a sock! HMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!
Speak like a parrot; meditate like a swan; chew like a goat; and bathe like an elephant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min No Nation Red 1,190,232
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 46 min loose cannon 184,825
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr adamski 51,394
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr adamski 33,930
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 1 hr red and right 1,777
Prominent Russian opposition figure Boris Nemts... 2 hr Grubercrats DUH 11
Obama praises Nimoy's `logical, big-eared' legacy 2 hr Grubercrats DUHHHHHH 5
More from around the web