The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#106473 Feb 23, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing there (Non Complacent Twink) Lying Bullsh!tter. X-Man Loves you Sweety!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-4GZFbCqx18XX
Excuse me???? I post under one ID...this one...can the same be said of YOU?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#106474 Feb 23, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
X-Man shut down his A-12 Account real fast. He realized how bad his picture was. Funny how that picture looked a lot like Kevin`s on the Top Mod 8 Thread. Guess what Kevins wife and him are in saparation??? Guess Azzes make themself alone?? Do you remember the picture A-12 posted?
Uh huh. LMAO! The first hint of a person's dishonesty comes when one is caught using another personna. There are more left wingers in this category than right. lol. They have a need to artificially inflate their numbers.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#106475 Feb 23, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
Obama in '06: Raising American's debt ceiling "is a sign of leadership failure."
Obama in '13: Not raising the debt ceiling would be "absurd" and "irresponsible."
When BO changes his mind, and he has done so very often, he is evolving, but when a republican changes his/her mind, they are flip-flopping. Has anybody ever truly listened to his rhetoric?
He even predicted his own failure in 2006. LOL

Location hidden

#106476 Feb 23, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>He even predicted his own failure in 2006. LOL
Yet, here he sits for another four years...more smoke and mirrors and diversions to the nth degree.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#106477 Feb 23, 2013
huntscoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>He's the best power-hungry buck-passer idiots ever elected.
Buck passers are failures. They are not responsible people and they can't be trusted to do what is right for America. History shows this time and time again.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#106478 Feb 23, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever.
I don't even deal with him when I see that he's in this "condition".

It would be too easy to bat him around like wadded up piece of paper.

I pity him, despite him being the abusing controlling jerk that he is. Imho

Location hidden

#106479 Feb 23, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Uh huh. LMAO! The first hint of a person's dishonesty comes when one is caught using another personna. There are more left wingers in this category than right. lol. They have a need to artificially inflate their numbers.
LOL

Playing 007 again Posit? You are so lacking. lol

Location hidden

#106480 Feb 23, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
X-Man shut down his A-12 Account real fast. He realized how bad his picture was. Funny how that picture looked a lot like Kevin`s on the Top Mod 8 Thread. Guess what Kevins wife and him are in saparation??? Guess Azzes make themself alone?? Do you remember the picture A-12 posted?
LOL

A-12?

You really need help.
sun

Longview, WA

#106481 Feb 23, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Buck passers are failures. They are not responsible people and they can't be trusted to do what is right for America. History shows this time and time again.
You hit the nail on the head there,obama never stops campaigning then place golf with a rich guy,sucks up to hollywood lib.,when is he going to do his job,its called cammander in chief, passing the buck is his way, right along with all lib.what they don't get is that there at the bottom of a 30 foot well that they just made, an all at once the way out is gone.
An they took us right down there with them,do not have foggy's id how to get out
sun

Longview, WA

#106482 Feb 23, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Uh huh. LMAO! The first hint of a person's dishonesty comes when one is caught using another personna. There are more left wingers in this category than right. lol. They have a need to artificially inflate their numbers.
truth hurts

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#106483 Feb 23, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>Yet, here he sits for another four years...more smoke and mirrors and diversions to the nth degree.
I have to lmao even though the seriousness of his failures are becoming more and more apparent every day, all kidding aside.
Also as you say; 'to the nth degree'.
Danger (to our nation) is beginning to rear its ugly head.
sun

Longview, WA

#106484 Feb 23, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I have to lmao even though the seriousness of his failures are becoming more and more apparent every day, all kidding aside.
Also as you say; 'to the nth degree'.
Danger (to our nation) is beginning to rear its ugly head.
Keep hammering away your hitting the nail head dead on ,an someb ody out there don't like it, to bad there minds are so lucked up with hate
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#106485 Feb 23, 2013
Sequester and public opinion? Advantage Obama.

Polls and pundits aren’t everything, of course. Most Americans this weekend likely are far more interested in Sunday night’s Oscar extravaganza.

Read more: http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2013/02...
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

#106486 Feb 23, 2013
Perfectly Legal: The Covert Campaign to Rig our Tax System to Benefit the Super Rich- and Cheat Everyone Else
http://tinyurl.com/ydf6r6 / April 18, 2004
One of the country's top investigative reporters reveals how the richest people within the top 1 percent of the country has rigged the tax code and other laws in its favor.
Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative reporter David Cay Johnston has been breaking pieces of this story on the front page of The New York Times for nine years, work for which one business school professor calls him ìthe de facto chief tax enforcement officer of the United Statesî. With Perfectly Legal, he puts the whole shocking narrative together in a way that will stir up media attention and make readers angry about the state of our country. And he has sound advice on what to do.
http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/181339-1

Free Lunch: How the Wealthiest Americans Enrich Themselves at Government Expense
(And Stick You with the Bill) January 18, 2008
Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist David Cay Johnston joins us to talk about his new book,“Free Lunch: How the Wealthiest Americans Enrich Themselves at Government Expense (And Stick You with the Bill).” Johnston reveals how government subsidies and new regulations have quietly funneled money from the poor and the middle class to the rich and politically connected.
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/1/18/free_lu...
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#106487 Feb 23, 2013
Republicans to Obama: Approve the Keystone pipeline

The Obama administration rejected a permit in January 2012 for the northern leg of the pipeline that crosses the U.S.-Canada border. The administration turned down the proposal, saying an alternate route from Nebraska had yet to be decided.

Read more: http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/02/...
Pdamerica org

West Sayville, NY

#106488 Feb 23, 2013
positronium wrote:
John McCain’s friend Fred Dalton Thompson : enabled S & L crisis of '80s
Please spread the word....this is not the type of man we want as President.
In 1975, Thompson began his eighteen year engagement as a lobbyist in Washington, D.C., eventually representing clients including Westinghouse, General Electric (the current corporate owner of the NBC Universal-NBC television network), Westinghouse used to own CBS TV and the Tennessee Savings and Loan League

By 1982, Thompson worked the U.S. Congress membership as a lobbyist for passage of the Savings and Loan deregulation legislation desired by the Tennessee Savings and Loan League --- in this case, federal deregulation legislation allowing for additional government support of ailing S&Ls; giving U.S. thrifts the freedom to invest in potentially more profitable, but riskier, ventures; and eliminating interest-rate ceilings on new accounts to increase S&Ls' competitiveness.

Enacted into law during in September 1982, the Senate bill pushed by Thompson was incorporated into the Garn - St Germain Depository Institutions Act of 1982.
The Garn - St Germain Depository Institutions Act of 1982 is widely credited with having laid the groundwork for the U.S. Savings and Loan crisis of the late 1980s

The savings and loans crashes of the 1980s, themselves directly the result of Reagan’s deregulation of the banking industry, is more interesting because of how it reflects the rapacious nature of unbridled capitalism than of Neil Bush himself. Who by the way, is now embroiled in another scam with his latest venture, educational software, Ignite
(turnover $20 million, much of it from educational subsidies obtained in the state of Florida ,where,‘coincidentally’ of course, his bro Jeb Bush, was governor).

“RELAX”

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#106489 Feb 23, 2013
sun wrote:
<quoted text>Keep hammering away your hitting the nail head dead on ,an someb ody out there don't like it, to bad there minds are so lucked up with hate
Actually, those of us with a brain have given up trying to remind those on the far right why we are where we are.

Driving in the wrong direction really fast for eight long years takes time to get back to the right path. Especially with a right wing controlled house of representatives who refuse to get back on the bus and get moving.

Every single issue that the extreme right wing has raised since President Obama was first elected were problems for the entirety of the eight years that the republicans controlled all three branches of government yet they did absolutely nothing about them.

Illegal immigration, border security, out of control government spending, health care costs, crime, voter fraud, national debt, housing markets, fraud, intrusive government, loss of property owners rights, defrauding the public trust and the list goes on and on and on...

...but, it would do no good trying to explain any of this to someone who refuses to accept reality so we simply taunt and tease those idiots with wit and wisdom and allow them to make fools of themselves on a public forum.

Location hidden

#106490 Feb 23, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even deal with him when I see that he's in this "condition".
It would be too easy to bat him around like wadded up piece of paper.
I pity him, despite him being the abusing controlling jerk that he is. Imho
I really can't decide what his problem is...Lord to even suggest the crap he did is over-the-top. I feel like I am in middle school fighting off a bully. I really should not have to defend myself at all, and so from here on, I am going to ignore his foolishness. I am sorry that you got dragged into his silly scenario. This condition, is it one in which one needs to ingest something in order to get the "courage" to attack others who never said an unkind word to him or about him???? Good grief!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

#106491 Feb 23, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Playing 007 again Posit? You are so lacking. lol
Yeah, wanna play?#224665 LOL
whatthehey

Austin, TX

#106492 Feb 23, 2013
Pdamerica org wrote:
Perfectly Legal: The Covert Campaign to Rig our Tax System to Benefit the Super Rich- and Cheat Everyone Else
http://tinyurl.com/ydf6r6 / April 18, 2004
One of the country's top investigative reporters reveals how the richest people within the top 1 percent of the country has rigged the tax code and other laws in its favor.
Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative reporter David Cay Johnston has been breaking pieces of this story on the front page of The New York Times for nine years, work for which one business school professor calls him ìthe de facto chief tax enforcement officer of the United Statesî. With Perfectly Legal, he puts the whole shocking narrative together in a way that will stir up media attention and make readers angry about the state of our country. And he has sound advice on what to do.
http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/181339-1
Free Lunch: How the Wealthiest Americans Enrich Themselves at Government Expense
(And Stick You with the Bill) January 18, 2008
Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist David Cay Johnston joins us to talk about his new book,“Free Lunch: How the Wealthiest Americans Enrich Themselves at Government Expense (And Stick You with the Bill).” Johnston reveals how government subsidies and new regulations have quietly funneled money from the poor and the middle class to the rich and politically connected.
http://www.democracynow.org/2008/1/18/free_lu...
Thank YOU so much for putting all this info up and for YOUR time!

BUT...what about 2009 - 2013? To be honest, one would have to post the MORE spending entitlements going on by this administration...draining the poor and middle class to a null and void representation(middle class shrinking daily)! Tell us ALL how the buds in place with Obama have not become the wealthiest and HAVE enriched ALL Americans with his policies-not!

Tell us HOW the president is NOT the "ithe facto" chief enforcer and how too many think he is perfectly legal in the manner he has brought this country to be SO beholden with debt in just HIS term!

He did after all run on the promise to CHANGE all that YOU posted above and solve THAT problem did he not?

Yeah, thanks buddy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ben Carson: Race Relations Have 'Gotten Worse' ... 2 min mjjcpa 606
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 3 min Earl 573
Southern Californiaa s Cuban Americans give mix... 3 min RayOne 4
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Realtime 1,153,383
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 6 min mjjcpa 1,084
The GOP, Race and Ted Nugent: If You Won't Deno... (Feb '14) 17 min positronium 35
Immigration Moves are a Winner for Democrats 22 min blacky from africa 11
More from around the web