The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“RELAX”

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#106162 Feb 22, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
<quoted text>
You just have no idea how to follow the topic, do you. puke guy said to move to where the jobs are. I made a joke about seceding.
Get it?
How can you move where the jobs are, IF there isn't enough to go around. That's what the president has failed us at, and continues DAILY, with more drama.
WHOOOOOOSH ...
Have you tried looking for a job?

http://www.topix.com/classifieds/danville-il/...
Pok Guy

Plymouth, MN

#106163 Feb 22, 2013
dweebydilbert wrote:
Can't everybody move to Texas ... puke guy
You'd accuse us of seceding.
Then it's their choice to remain where they are and suffer the consequences of un- or low employment. If they're waiting for their manufacturing jobs to return, they better speak to Mitt who was just one of those caring CEOs who shipped jobs overseas to increase profit.

That's a good example of GOP policy and capitalist economics at work for you.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#106164 Feb 22, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>I know some liberal trolls that display the same behavior here. How do you display responsibilities for yours?
My what? Behavior?

I don't use proxies, and I've never been banned. Obviously, my behavior can't be that bad.

;)

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

#106165 Feb 22, 2013
Most Disliked President Ever?
Presidential Job Approval: The Highs*

George W. Bush Oct. 9, 2001 ---92%--- One month after the terrorist attacks of September 11, President Bush achieved the highest approval rating of any president since modern polling began.

George H.W. Bush Mar. 4, 1991 90% With the ground war in Iraq less than a week old, the public was near-unanimous in its support for the president.

John F. Kennedy Mar. 13, 1962 80% After Kennedy took office, his popularity grew for more than a year, peaking in early 1962.

Bill Clinton Jan. 30, 1998 69% About a week after the Monica Lewinsky scandal broke, Clinton's approval rating topped out.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/44/2007/07/b...

Approval Rating Reaches 3-Year High In Bloomberg Poll(52.7%)
The Huffington Post | By Mollie Reilly
Updated: 02/21/2013 11:15 am EST

HuffPost Pollster's chart, which tracks all publicly available polls, currently finds Obama approval rating at 52.7 percent.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/20/obam...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#106166 Feb 22, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Here it is 7 hours later and I am thinking the same thing. LOL as I look out the window.
And into my mind.
Do you see anything there worth posting other than, "Obama has failed"?

lol ;)

“The Beast Within”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#106167 Feb 22, 2013
Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>Oh really, Well as I remember, the Orange defeated the South, because they wished to remain loyal to the English Crown and not the Bishop of Dublin. What about the rights of those in North? The most facist organization in the world was the IRA. So who was standing up for what?
Images of sectarian graffiti from Northern Ireland......[M]

IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER

http://youtu.be/zubZQqPfpi4

U2
[uptheIRA]
sun

Longview, WA

#106168 Feb 22, 2013
hey dont panic have you ever notice how pres. have normal hair when they go into office,but when they leave its all gray,what up with that,i wounder if they ever think to there self what the hell did i get my self into here.i really feel sorry for them ya know can't win for losing thing,just try to make peace with ya i real respect vets from military .my dad was vet from ww2 navy in pacific last two year of war,older brother vietnam ,grandson just got out of arm was in iraq for one year.peace be with ya brother

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#106169 Feb 22, 2013
Hitler and the IRA

Gary Gratton – Belfast Telegraph 14 November, 2003

Adolf Hitler planned to use the IRA to invade Northern Ireland with 50,000 troops during the War, secret papers sensationally revealed today.

But the covert Nazi plan collapsed because of the incompetence and treachery of republican leaders during World War II, according to the MI5 files made public today.

Wartime documents released to the National Archives (formerly the Public Record Office) show that a German agent was sent to Ireland to co-ordinate an operation which would see thousands of Nazi troops land at Larne, Londonderry and Coleraine.

But the agent found that the IRA was riddled with informers and led by a drunk....

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/oldsite/artic...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#106170 Feb 22, 2013
Pok Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a myth perpetuated by the right to show why they're losers ("it's not our fault!"). In fact, the media is overwhelming conservative. Care for some factual proof?(Of course not!)
• The American Society of Newspaper Editors found that all the presidential votes aside, editorial writers were more likely to be conservative or independent than staffers.
• In 2010 (the year of the GOP massive increases in the House) Pew Research Center’s “State of the News Media” identified the top 14 radio talkers in the nation. None were liberal.
The number of times conservative and liberal nationally syndicated columnists appeared in major papers:
• Conservatives: Cal Thomas was featured 106 times, George Will 73, David Brooks 72, Charles Krauthammer 53, Richard Lowry 42, Ross Douthat 41, Kathleen Parker 32, Michelle Malkin 29, Walter Williams 25, Paul Greenberg 18 and Mona Charen 14.
• Liberals: Liberal columnists who somehow found their way onto the right-wing Editorial page of the paper were; Thomas Friedman 65, Nicholas Kristof 47, the redoubtable Maureen Dowd 26, Paul Krugman, another great, 24 and Clarence Page 15.
Simple addition reveals the total number of c
onservative columnists given guest spots to be 505. For the liberals that number was 177 or 74% vs. 26 %.
Most egregious was the tally based on Obama cartoons. Pro-Obama 3%; Anti-Obama 87%
Conservative critics of the media say some bias exists within a wide variety of media channels including network news shows of CBS, ABC, and NBC, cable channels CNN, MSNBC and Current TV, as well as major newspapers, news-wires, and radio outlets, especially CBS News, Newsweek, and The New York Times.[21] These arguments intensified when it was revealed that the Democratic Party received a total donation of $1,020,816, given by 1,160 employees of the three major broadcast television networks (NBC, CBS, ABC), while the Republican Party received only $142,863 via 193 donations.[22] Both of these figures represent donations made in 2008.

A study cited frequently by critics of a "liberal media bias" in American journalism is The Media Elite, a 1986 book co-authored by political scientists Robert Lichter, Stanley Rothman, and Linda Lichter.[23] They surveyed journalists at national media outlets such as The New York Times, The Washington Post, and the broadcast networks. The survey found that most of these journalists were Democratic voters whose attitudes were well to the left of the general public on a variety of topics, including such hot-button social issues as abortion, affirmative action, and gay rights. Then they compared journalists' attitudes to their coverage of controversial issues such as the safety of nuclear power, school busing to promote racial integration, and the energy crisis of the 1970s. The authors concluded that journalists' coverage of controversial issues reflected their own attitudes, and the predominance of political liberals in newsrooms therefore pushed news coverage in a liberal direction. They presented this tilt as a mostly unconscious process of like-minded individuals projecting their shared assumptions onto their interpretations of reality.

In a survey conducted by the American Society of Newspaper Editors in 1997, 61% of reporters stated that they were members of or shared the beliefs of the Democratic Party. Only 15% say their beliefs were best represented by the Republican Party.[24] This leaves 24% undecided or independent.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Media_bias_in_th...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#106171 Feb 22, 2013
Pok Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a myth perpetuated by the right to show why they're losers ("it's not our fault!"). In fact, the media is overwhelming conservative. Care for some factual proof?(Of course not!)
• The American Society of Newspaper Editors found that all the presidential votes aside, editorial writers were more likely to be conservative or independent than staffers.
• In 2010 (the year of the GOP massive increases in the House) Pew Research Center’s “State of the News Media” identified the top 14 radio talkers in the nation. None were liberal.
The number of times conservative and liberal nationally syndicated columnists appeared in major papers:
• Conservatives: Cal Thomas was featured 106 times, George Will 73, David Brooks 72, Charles Krauthammer 53, Richard Lowry 42, Ross Douthat 41, Kathleen Parker 32, Michelle Malkin 29, Walter Williams 25, Paul Greenberg 18 and Mona Charen 14.
• Liberals: Liberal columnists who somehow found their way onto the right-wing Editorial page of the paper were; Thomas Friedman 65, Nicholas Kristof 47, the redoubtable Maureen Dowd 26, Paul Krugman, another great, 24 and Clarence Page 15.
Simple addition reveals the total number of conservative columnists given guest spots to be 505. For the liberals that number was 177 or 74% vs. 26 %.
Most egregious was the tally based on Obama cartoons. Pro-Obama 3%; Anti-Obama 87%
The majority of Americans (60%) also continue to perceive bias, with 47% saying the media are too liberal and 13% saying they are too conservative, on par with what Gallup found last year. The percentage of Americans who say the media are "just about right" edged up to 36% this year but remains in the range Gallup has found historically.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/149624/Majority-Co...

“obamabot livs”

Location hidden

#106172 Feb 22, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Oh you mean Americans. By the way it's always good to have some published stats to support ones figures. Just a link would be sufficient.
It's common knowledge. The problem with you libs is even in the face of facts you stay in denial, so why would I bother?
Do you deny the figures?

“obamabot livs”

Location hidden

#106173 Feb 22, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
Hitler and the IRA
Gary Gratton – Belfast Telegraph 14 November, 2003
Adolf Hitler planned to use the IRA to invade Northern Ireland with 50,000 troops during the War, secret papers sensationally revealed today.
But the covert Nazi plan collapsed because of the incompetence and treachery of republican leaders during World War II, according to the MI5 files made public today.
Wartime documents released to the National Archives (formerly the Public Record Office) show that a German agent was sent to Ireland to co-ordinate an operation which would see thousands of Nazi troops land at Larne, Londonderry and Coleraine.
But the agent found that the IRA was riddled with informers and led by a drunk....
http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/oldsite/artic...
Republicans like me? Romney? Newt? Reagan?

You didn't misspeak , did u ?

Location hidden

#106174 Feb 22, 2013
sun wrote:
hey dont panic have you ever notice how pres. have normal hair when they go into office,but when they leave its all gray,what up with that,i wounder if they ever think to there self what the hell did i get my self into here.i really feel sorry for them ya know can't win for losing thing,just try to make peace with ya i real respect vets from military .my dad was vet from ww2 navy in pacific last two year of war,older brother vietnam ,grandson just got out of arm was in iraq for one year.peace be with ya brother
There are more Honorably Discharged Veterans posting on this thread than you might think.

;)

“obamabot livs”

Location hidden

#106175 Feb 22, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot to include Fox News in your rant. I just thought I'd remind you.
No, I didn't , we get ALL the news by watching Fox. Fox can't help it if so much of the bad news concerns Obama the failure.
Or don't you consider high unemployment and $6 trillion more in debt bad news?
I do.

Location hidden

#106176 Feb 22, 2013
marlowe44 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's common knowledge. The problem with you libs is even in the face of facts you stay in denial, so why would I bother?
Do you deny the figures?
"...even in the face of facts you stay in denial..."

Uhmmm...
o dark thirty

Denver, CO

#106177 Feb 22, 2013
damn, that Bigelow gal is smokin'!!

“obamabot livs”

Location hidden

#106179 Feb 22, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
There are more Honorably Discharged Veterans posting on this thread than you might think.
;)
present and accounted for, Sir!

Location hidden

#106180 Feb 22, 2013
marlowe44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans like me? Romney? Newt? Reagan?
You didn't misspeak , did u ?
It's called The Irish Republican Army.

The "Republicans" they were talking about were in Ireland.

So no, I didn't misspeak. You just failed to comprehend.

Pretty much par for the course at this point.

“We ain't GOT no problems”

Since: Feb 13

dilbertville USA

#106181 Feb 22, 2013
sun wrote:
I, along with more folks I'm sure, Thanks your Family for being Patriots! Mine has been too.

“obamabot livs”

Location hidden

#106182 Feb 22, 2013
The country, according to Obama, is in dire straights, children will starve, planes will crash, soldiers will not be paid, etc.
What does he do?

Take 3 days off to play golf.

When he acts worried, i'll follow suit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min forks_make_us_fat 1,110,323
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Learn to Read 178,050
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 11 min El oh El 484
Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 12 min Lloyd B 22,586
Obama pledges to fight war on Ebola 16 min Obama Bad 16
Cuts to food stamps will only hit 4 states 36 min cost of israel 2
Teen's Shooting Highlights Racial Tension 37 min Concern Citizen 2,773
•••

Barack Obama People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••