The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“I Survived Immigration Reform”

Since: Jun 10

Forum

#104712 Feb 18, 2013
<trying....>

Forum

#104714 Feb 18, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
<quoted text>
So rose, ho many socks do you have in the rose name? Sometimes when you post, your avatar shows in the 5000 # range of posts, other times like now it's showing 32,000. What's the deal with that pickled brain. Hey, you seen GeeShayla lately?
Tsk tsk, you're lying again.

I have no other account but this one and use no socks. My post count doesn't change except to go up. See how you lie about people, then you blatantly deny it?

You're not new here, and we know it. You are the one being deceitful.

Shayla's busy and enjoying her life. What business is it of yours anyway? You care nothing about Shayla.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#104715 Feb 18, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text> ex man's estrogen treatments make "him" a little wacky.
You added an extra "E" to my name again. It's X man, and I don't take estrogen treatments but you know that, right?

I really have to ask because, I'm fairly pessimistic about what you can comprehend at this point. lol
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#104716 Feb 18, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
From the small minds of a small few. ;)
Wisconsin GOP forces 2,000 low-income women to travel miles for reproductive health care

That means about 2,000 low-income residents who need cancer screening, breast exams, birth control, pregnancy test, or testing and treatment for sexually transmitted diseases may have to travel up to an hour to go to a location in another county.

Read more: http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/02/18/wisconsin-gop-...

Location hidden

#104717 Feb 18, 2013
s/b yours

Location hidden

#104718 Feb 18, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no socks. My name is barack the alien. Not my real one of course, but you will only wish you knew it.
"but you will only wish you knew it"

OMG! Can you get any more ridiculous?!

Forum

#104721 Feb 18, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no socks. My name is barack the alien. Not my real one of course, but you will only wish you knew it.
Not really. I couldn't care less what your real name is. I don't go around using people's personal info to research them further and then lie about the information I find. I know people like you do that however.

You're not who you say you are anyway. You never are. LOL!

You've been posting here a long time, troll.

Forum

#104724 Feb 18, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
<quoted text>
I did no interpretation. I posted what was there. Not pulling a fast one here, if I was it would be faster than that.
Okay, spit it out then. What exactly was your point in re-posting those comments from four months ago? Mine between Bonnie and I was completely irrelevant.

And what was that nonsense about Shayla and Are You Kidding? You're a trouble maker apparently just looking for something to pin on those you dislike or else kiss up to those you want to curry favor with. Either way, you're sneaky and dishonest, in my opinion of course.

Forum

#104725 Feb 18, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
Try back along the 2060 pages. For inquiring minds. I know all about this forum. I've been a silent reader for a long time. I know all of your and ntr's trademark lies.
What lies? I believe it's YOU who is lying because you cannot name one thing either of us has lied about, troll.

Oh, I know you've been around a long time and not just as a silent reader. But by all means, bring forth the proof of any lies you claim either of us told here.

Location hidden

#104727 Feb 18, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
I know no such thing. I'd bet money ur an ex man who takes estrogen and wears dresses.
In short i question your manhood and your sex.
Question all you want Nostradamus, but I'm definitely a man. If I were you, and thank God I'm not, but if I were, I'd be much more concerned with your anger issues and desperate need to abuse others in every comment you post. That...and maybe getting educated on many of the issues you've made a fool of yourself trying to be authoritative on. lol

Location hidden

#104728 Feb 18, 2013
discordian wrote:
transexual - definition of transexual by the Free Online Dictionary ...
www.thefreedictionary.com/transexual
Noun, 1. transexual - a person who has undergone a sex change operation. transsexual · unusual person, anomaly - a person who is unusual.
2. transexual - a ...
3. ex man
LOL

Googling big words again?

I rest my case. ;)

Location hidden

#104729 Feb 18, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
I know no such thing. I'd bet money ur an ex man who takes estrogen and wears dresses.
Like you have any money. ;)

Forum

#104730 Feb 18, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
<quoted text>
No shizz Sherlock. I don't care about anyone on here for that matter. Just pointing out the liars, and posting my points when taking up for some of the female posters. They need it from the likes of you and your ilk of trash mouths. It's a shame a person can't come on here and post, without getting bombarded with the likes of your kind, all the time. That takes away from the name of the board. That's why you do it to distract attention away from the truth. Yet you libs accuse us of doing that.
LMAO! You ARE doing that very thing, fool. I don't do anything to distract other posters. If they haven't got enough self-control to bypass my comments, then that's on them.

A great many people here are not always on topic, so excuse me if I call you a hypocrite. And you have yet to point out any lies. You're playing games for attention or to pretend you're the Lone Ranger. Either way, it's pretty dumb.

The adults here can take care of themselves. I'm sorry you didn't get to be hall monitor, but it's a little late in the day for that.
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#104732 Feb 18, 2013
You should like this one distortian.

The most misunderstood exit poll question of 2012

*Side note: It’s true that in 2004, only 9 percent of voters considered caring about people to be the most important candidate quality, as opposed to 21 percent in 2012. Part of this may have to do with the Obama campaign’s ability to get their voters to the polls and make the election about Romney being out of touch (and Romney seemingly doing everything in his power to reaffirm the caricature that had been created for him).

Read more: http://washingtonexaminer.com/the-most-misund...

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#104734 Feb 18, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Geelzebub! You must be Geelzebub! Nobody else is so pre-occupied with men and their equipment.

Location hidden

#104735 Feb 18, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
<quoted text>
No shizz Sherlock. I don't care about anyone on here for that matter. Just pointing out the liars, and posting my points when taking up for some of the female posters. They need it from the likes of you and your ilk of trash mouths. It's a shame a person can't come on here and post, without getting bombarded with the likes of your kind, all the time. That takes away from the name of the board. That's why you do it to distract attention away from the truth. Yet you libs accuse us of doing that.
Too many commas! Can you please get a second opinion before push the post comment button? You must have a warped sense of right and wrong, truth and lie. That's another character trait you share with Goat Rider. He never could tell the difference in a lie and the truth. He managed to convince himself that all of his lies were the gospel. You must be his clone.

Location hidden

#104737 Feb 18, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
<quoted text>
Showing how you wallow with the pigs. And how ntr goes on about her lies and comments to Republican Honey, and her location. I repeat again why does ntr go on so much about location when hers is hidden, yet she says she's in Kentucky. Why does she hide it IF she is? Yet she is so concerned about the location of others.
What DAMN difference does it make, where a post comes from? Or what name is used? This IS a comment board, nothing else.
Because the conservatives on these threads are notorious for using anonymity to lie about themselves in an attempt to reinforce their argument as well as attack, bully, belittle and berate others.

The same conservative posters are also notorious for reinventing themselves behind proxies and new accounts to continue their deceit and abuse of others, but something tells me you know all about that, don't you?

Location hidden

#104739 Feb 18, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
Try back along the 2060 pages. For inquiring minds. I know all about this forum. I've been a silent reader for a long time. I know all of your and ntr's trademark lies.
Get a new hobby, Stan. This one is sure to be a major source of disappointment for you. Better yet, why don't you learn a little about how Congress is corrupt to the detriment of working class Americans who don't fall within the financial brackets of the inner circle. Here's another good example of how we're being screwed:

9. Lowell McAdam, Verizon

Verizon is one of 30 companies identified by Citizens for Tax Justice as having paid “less than nothing” in federal income taxes over the entire 2008-10 period. Despite earning $32.5 billion in profits during these three years, the firm got so much in tax subsidies that they wound up with a net tax refund of $951 million. That works out to a tax rate of negative 2.9%. In effect, every Verizon phone customer paid more in federal telephone excise taxes than Verizon paid in federal income taxes.

Location hidden

#104740 Feb 18, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gives a shizz who it is? By the way why isn't your location showing since you're saying you're in Tucky? Mind your own bizzness biddy, as you are pre-occupied with something that shouldn't concern you.
Got equipment?
How about getting on it.
It's not about who it is. It's about who it says it is and what it says it's done. Lies. It lies. I know where I am, and I'm signed in, and I don't have a trail of gray box handles and locations that dispute what I say about where I am. I've been in the same place since I signed up in 2007. Even if I weren't signed in, I would be in one of two or three places in the state of Kentucky. I won't be coming to you via proxy so that I can change my name, back myself up, play a troll game.

Here's the last bit of information that should give you pause to reflect that it's not the poor people on welfare who are screwing up your life. It's the corporatists on welfare who operate from greed and indifference:

10. Steve Ballmer, Microsoft

A recent Senate investigation exposed how Microsoft has used Olympic class accounting acrobatics to avoid paying taxes. Specifically, the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations charged that the software giant had devised a complicated transfer pricing agreement with a subsidiary in Puerto Rico to lower its tax bill on goods sold in the U.S. market by as much as $4.5 billion from 2009 to 2011. The investigation also accused Microsoft of avoiding billions in U.S. corporate income taxes by shifting royalty revenue to low-tax jurisdictions. Subcommittee Chair Carl Levin described Microsoft’s strategies as “tax alchemy, featuring structures and transactions that require a suspension of disbelief to be accepted.” Such alchemy, while not illegal, is a major contributor to the national debt.
NTR1

La Grange, KY

#104742 Feb 18, 2013
Goodnight everybody! Somebody put the Trolls back under the bridge before you lock up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 4 min Reverend Alan 657
Obama to broaden US effort to combat militants 4 min Righteous 588
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min RealDave 1,115,310
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min factcheck 47,031
Obama Rode in an Elevator With an Armed Man Who... 20 min lolol 9
Obama scores coalition victory with Arab strikes 23 min barefoot2626 169
Rand Paul Blasts Obama on Civil Liberties (Mar '14) 26 min Mr Valentine 247

Barack Obama People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE