The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#104821 Feb 19, 2013
Oops!

Today, CNN’s Wolf Blitzer Questioned Why, If Sequestration Was Such A Horrible Idea, Obama Came Up With It In The First Place.

BLITZER:“Gloria, explain why, if [sequestration] is such a horrible idea – these forced spending cuts - why did the White House come up with this plan in 2011 to begin with?”

CNN’s GLORIA BORGER:“If you noticed, Wolf, the President kept calling this a manufactured crisis. Well, in fact, it was manufactured right here in Washington by the President of the United States.”
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#104823 Feb 19, 2013
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post shows a high level of ignorance and immaturity.
Would Mother Teresa be first on your "no place on this planet for" list? Martin Luther King in your top 10?
"More than 2,000 years ago, a child was born to two faithful travelers who could find rest only in a stable, among the cattle and the sheep. But this was not just any child. Christ's birth made the angels rejoice and attracted shepherds and kings from afar. He was a manifestation of God's love for us.- Barack Hussein Obama, 12/2/2011
Neither God or Jesus ended poverty, does the Democrat party think they have more power than GOD, if so we have a very big problem on our hands.

Since: Jun 10

San Jose, CA

#104824 Feb 19, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
<quoted text>
Showing how you wallow with the pigs. And how ntr goes on about her lies and comments to Republican Honey, and her location. I repeat again why does ntr go on so much about location when hers is hidden, yet she says she's in Kentucky. Why does she hide it IF she is? Yet she is so concerned about the location of others.
What DAMN difference does it make, where a post comes from? Or what name is used? This IS a comment board, nothing else.
Look like YOU are the one making a big issue out of something that doesn't even involve you. Both ladies are grown women and can take care of their own disputes.

I've seen NTR share her location, and everyone here knows she's in Kentucky. There are no lies being told, and I don't wallow with any pigs. YOU are the chit stirrer here.

And I suggest if you have a problem with NTR, then instead of whining to me, ask her if it's so important to you. You sound like a whiny little girl.

San Jose, CA

#104826 Feb 19, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
<quoted text>
Wild Irish Rose V
“All Is One”
Since: Mar 10
San Francisco, CA
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
Who is this? A separate sock?
LMAO! No moron, that's an account that was banned nearly three years ago. It no longer exists, and if you weren't such a lying trouble maker, you would figure that out by clicking on the avatar.

I have ONE account, this one and no others. And before you make a big issue over my account being banned, bare in mind that MANY people including some of your pals have had accounts banned. It's no big deal, and I'm still here.

Who are YOU to be questioning me anyway? No one but a nasty troll.

Try again, lying troll.

San Jose, CA

#104827 Feb 19, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gives a shizz who it is? By the way why isn't your location showing since you're saying you're in Tucky? Mind your own bizzness biddy, as you are pre-occupied with something that shouldn't concern you.
Got equipment?
How about getting on it.
How about showing YOUR location, hypocrite? I know you're not in Kenya or Indonesia.

Why don't YOU practice what you preach and mind YOUR own business. You're the fly in the ointment.

San Jose, CA

#104828 Feb 19, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me correct something here. Instead of this being 5000, it should have been 3000. As can be seen in another of my posts.
LMFAO! As if anyone really cares, you moron.

San Jose, CA

#104830 Feb 19, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
I just came back to see what shows if I "show my location". I don't know whether it shows ISP location or if it's what you type in under "hometown".
It's what you type in under "Hometown," NTR.

If you want to show your location, you click "Show Location," and leave the Hometown info blank.

San Jose, CA

#104832 Feb 19, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
<quoted text>
Just Slim
“Deep In My Heart I Do Believe”
Level 6
Since: Nov 07
we shall overcome someday
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#7Mar 13, 2010
Judged:4441
Wild Irish Rose V wrote:
What the he11? Everyone else has one. Now, pull up a Guinness, sing, dance, shoot the breeze and be nice.
Those are the house rules.
...and tell lies.
I heard that there was a new place where big fat liars could come and be comfortably welcome and this is it, Rose's big fat liar's Pub?
Well get ready for a new patron who will be coming soon and her name is big fat liar is Real Daisy. Please be nice when she comes to tell you all some big fat lies! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
LMFAO at you!

There are no lies, except the one's being spread by YOU, fool. And if you believe anything Just Slim posts on that thread, you're more stupid than I realized.

You're desperately trying to find something to nail me and NTR for, and you can up completely empty and just make yourself appear very childish, stupid and foolish.

Amusing and pathetic at the same time.

San Jose, CA

#104833 Feb 19, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about "no class".
No kidding, X.

And being disrespectful to your so-called wife.

San Jose, CA

#104834 Feb 19, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
Only the ones who care about truth will care. Your ilk not so much.
WHAT truth? You haven't posted anything truthful yet. You're just a small-minded, nasty little gossip spreading discord and rumors like an old biddy.

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#104835 Feb 19, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the world are you babbling about? I said i was an atheist and you blabber about Marriot.
Hitting the sauce again?
It seems more like you have no rebuttal again.
Think fast you can't debate what was said then just call names. That should do it right? LMAO Not even.

San Jose, CA

#104836 Feb 19, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>"I have a beautiful wife, who shines with class! That's how I can judge you so well."
Nice! What a great way to put it.
I am glad you have such high standards.
Those standards I would choose as well.
LOL! Yeah, he sure shows her a lot of respect too.

barack the alien wrote:
She kind of likes the husband. No waiting. Going to sign off now and go use my equipment on her. Don't be too jealous.
Silent Readers

San Francisco, CA

#104837 Feb 19, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO at you!
There are no lies, except the one's being spread by YOU, fool. And if you believe anything Just Slim posts on that thread, you're more stupid than I realized.
You're desperately trying to find something to nail me and NTR for, and you can up completely empty and just make yourself appear very childish, stupid and foolish.
Amusing and pathetic at the same time.
Just wash that rotten snatch rosie please.take some pride in yourself come on now girl ya just stink!!!!

San Jose, CA

#104838 Feb 19, 2013
Libs suck wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a libtard.... by that very definiton, STUPID.
I am sure that you are a financial drain... a non-contributor.
I would never call you a human being.... you are far removed from that lofty height.
Humans are NATURALLY survivors and thrivers... you being a lib are a leech... a tick on society if you will.
I know that you need to tell yourself that the SNAP and EBT program you abuse are somehow a "Right", but we both know better..... don't we.
It is not my fault that common sense and a basic understanding of economics are far FARFAR above your grasp.
Instead you bow down and worship da messiah because of freebies...
Well, free for YOU at least.
ROTFLMAO! I don't get SNAP or EBT, fool.

Take your stupidity and hatred and shove it, you freak.

I do not worship any politician. Dang, but you're stupid.

San Jose, CA

#104839 Feb 19, 2013
Libs suck wrote:
<quoted text>
I return the vile contemp for fact and hate of anything and anyone not in lock step with the libtard agenda.
The world would be a far better without hypocritical losers who hate success... you know.... folks like you.
WHAT?? Are you on drugs?

How in the world do you figure that I "hate success?" Were you born stupid, or did you have to work at it? LOL!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#104841 Feb 19, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
lOl
Oh, of course. ;)
I imagine your finger just slipped and hammered the question mark key into oblivion. lol
Nah! No big deal to me.

San Jose, CA

#104842 Feb 19, 2013
Silent Readers wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wash that rotten snatch rosie please.take some pride in yourself come on now girl ya just stink!!!!
Lovely. You're a fine representative of the extreme far right conservatives posting here and all their "class," "morals," and high "standards" they're always preaching about.

Thanks for showing up today, idiot.

San Jose, CA

#104843 Feb 19, 2013
Only cowards and extremely stupid and crude, lowlife scum would post such a thing to a woman and using an anonymous proxy no less.

That's the extreme conservatives here though.

San Jose, CA

#104845 Feb 19, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
Must be some truth to what Slim says. That particular account has been banned. You said so yourself. Why?
Yes, you are amusing to some. To me just another old biddy. Along with your sidekick, ntr.
LOL! You are such a pitiful little weasel.

That account being banned has nothing to do with telling the truth. You fools like to report people and get them banned for using naughty words. At least I'm not a coward or hide behind an anonymous proxy.

That account was from three years ago. I've had this one since, and no other one.

But who in the hell are YOU to be interrogating me or NTR about anything, you idiot?

I have no sidekick. You're not even amusing anymore, just an annoying troll causing discord on this thread. You really are pitiful.

San Jose, CA

#104846 Feb 19, 2013
barack the alien wrote:
Must be some truth to what Slim says. That particular account has been banned. You said so yourself. Why?
Yes, you are amusing to some. To me just another old biddy. Along with your sidekick, ntr.
Hey troll, how about showing your location? LOL!

Must be Trollsylvania.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,675
Congress presses Obama on Russia sanctions 6 min Sneaky Pete 10
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min TSM 1,152,922
Graham Balks at Funding U.S. Embassy in Cuba 7 min Cordwainer Trout 3
Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 9 min Swedenforever 328
Ruble crisis could shake Putin's iron grip on p... 16 min lol 25
Cuba releases American Alan Gross in swap 19 min Doc Proper 10