The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
87,441 - 87,460 of 245,931 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

For whom the bell tolls... http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“One Night”

Since: Aug 12

It Just Disappeared

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Sleigh Bells And Wine ~ Jason Gleason
http://youtu.be/xp_bo5kEKoA

“Life is short. Enjoy the ride”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

FritoBandit0 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I might of made a major bust. Take a look for yourself:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
I haven't made one like this, since I unveiled Gzeeno as Curtis Loew the TOPIX crossdresser.
You may want to "ignore" because obsession is a difficult thing to shake;-) That thread made me think I was reading the same page over and over again for at least fifteen consecutive pages. Whewie! Just say "No thanks". It will wear you out!

“One Night”

It Just Disappeared

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Mouths Like Sidewinder Missiles ~ The Fall Of Troy
http://youtu.be/So8WKSFxydA

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

courtesy of the red white and blue

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“One Night”

It Just Disappeared

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

And The Birds Are About To Bust Their Guts With Singing ~ Set Fire To Flames
http://youtu.be/i7zHNZBkH0Q

“A Nation of Legal Immigrants”

Since: Nov 07

Lake City Florida,/ Nebraska

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Pok Guy wrote:
<quoted text>

Is it asking too much for you to do your own research?

I told you where my source was from.

As to the Romney statement, that too is available on the Internet.
I know, I know. Both require a wee bit of work.
If you don't provide a link, how can we tell your BS from the facts?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Cricket 23 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't provide a link, how can we tell your BS from the facts?
If you cannot distinguish BS from facts then you aught to keep on watching FOX news and listening to Rush Limbaugh cause it doesn't matter anymore.
DWG

Everett, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>You may want to "ignore" because obsession is a difficult thing to shake;-) That thread made me think I was reading the same page over and over again for at least fifteen consecutive pages. Whewie! Just say "No thanks". It will wear you out!
My pleasure talk to you Mr. NTRPRNR1

Mr. NTRPRNR1 pay attention please.

Now, how I saw you always had sketch of your law from many years ago, like Leonardo da Vince sketch his parachute in 1483.

Immigration Law and Leonardo da Vinci sofer for the same problem, no money, no real interest and not enough tecnology.

I am sure if Leonardo da Vinci had enough money at that time for sure his sketch should work fine at 1483. because just in 2000 :

"Test on 2000 by Adrian Nicholas

http://www.leonardodavinci.net/parachute.jsp

Leonardo Da Vinci was proved right on Monday, June 26, 2000, some 500 years after he sketched the design for the world's first known parachute. A British man, Adrian Nicholas, dropped from a hot air balloon 3,000 meters (10,000 feet) above the ground, after ignoring expert advice that the canvas and wood contraption would not fly. Attempts to fully test the parachute in the UK earlier this year failed due problems of wind and safety near populated areas - it weighs a hefty 85 kilograms (187 pounds). But in the wide open spaces of Mpumalanga, South Africa, Mr. Nicholas safely floated down, saying the ride was smoother than with modern parachutes. Beautiful drop Heathcliff O'Malley, who photographed the drop from a helicopter, told BBC News Online: "It was amazing, really beautiful. But none of us knew if it would fold up and Adrian would plummet to Earth." He added: "It works, and everyone thought it wouldn't."

1) immigration law SKETCH.
2) Leonardo da vinci SKETCH.

1) 1986 they just sketch the perfect immigration law without technology management:

a) no biometric enforcement inside labor force. No computers at that time.

b) people with less than 5 years were not inside that law and still undocumented till today.

c) no enforcement ( boots on the ground and much technology ) around the borders and just 23 years later Mr. Obama administration did the first steps for sure.

2) 1483, The original design PARACHUTE was sketched by Da Vinci in a notebook in 1483.

http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/awakening ...

Though credit for the invention of the first practical parachute usually goes to Sebastien Lenormand in 1783, Leonardo da Vinci actually conceived the parachute idea a few hundred years earlier 1483 (200 years before)

Da Vinci made a sketch of the invention with this accompanying description: "If a man have a tent made of linen of which the apertures (openings) have all been stopped up, and it be twelve braccia (about 23 feet) across and twelve in depth, he will be able to throw himself down from any great height without suffering any injury."

2013 is the time to make the right Amnesty with real enforcement, today we have everything they did not have in the past.

Imagine, Leonardo da Vinci did a Parachute sketch at 1483, and at that time not exist baloon or a airplane . but after 200 years later Mr. Sebastien Lenormand in 1783 made it possible.

God bless you, and a lot peace in our XXI CENTURY.

Thanks
DWG

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Quirky The Eye wrote:
You Know Kevins New Picture looks just like the one A-12 AKA X-Woman posted last year!! Hmmmm??
LMAO, I do know.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

discordian wrote:
News for facebook pays no taxes
RT
Facebook Paid No Income Taxes In 2012: Report
Huffington Post &#8206;- by Bonnie Kavoussi &#8206;- 11 hours ago
While taxes rose for most Americans at the beginning of year, some big companies apparently paid no income taxes at all, according to a ...
Facebook Paid No Corporate Income Tax Last Year, After Making More Than $1 Billion In Profits
ThinkProgress&#8206; - 1 day ago
Facebook Paid No Income Taxes in 2012: Report - CNBC.com
www.cnbc.com/id/100465000
6 hours ago – Facebook didn't pay any income taxes in 2012. Here's how.
Facebook among US corporations that pay no income taxes — RT
rt.com/usa/news/facebook-income-tax-year-342/
8 hours ago – As a result of tax loopholes and deductions, the social media giant Facebook paid no income taxes for the fiscal year 2012, despite reaping $1.
Report: Facebook paid no income tax last year- MSN Money
money.msn.com/now/post.aspx... ...
9 hours ago – Taxes are said to be one of life's inevitabilities -- unless you're Facebook (FB), which last year not only didn't pay a cent in federal or state ...
Libs are sooooooooo stupid
Libs are also the biggest users of facebook too because they always have their noses stuck in everybody else's business.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

I just stood up and looked all around me and suddenly realized it.
I built it.
I will try to build higher.
Because that's what I am.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

La Santa Muerte wrote:
Many young, healthy Americans could soon see a jump in their health insurance costs, and insurance companies are saying: It’s not our fault.
The nation’s insurers are engaged in an all-out, last-ditch effort to shield themselves from blame for what they predict will be rate increases on policies they must unveil this spring to comply with President Obama’s health-care law.
Well, one thing is 100% certain. Barack Hussein Obama won't face one iota of blame or responsibility for rising health care costs.
Heck, it's ALWAYS 100% certain that Barack Hussein Obama won't face one iota of blame or responsibility for ANYTHING negative.
He should for some things though. That's for sure.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
You must gain in balance with yourself before you can bring balance to the world.
In order to master the avatar state you must open all the chakras...There are seven chakras that go up the body. Each pool of energy has a purpose and can be blocked by a specific kind of emotional muck. Be warned, opening the chakras is an intense experience and once you begin this process you cannot stop until all seven are opened.
First we will open the earth chakra. Located at the base of the spine. It deals with survival and is blocked by fear. Let your fears flow down the creek.
Next is the water chakra. This chakra deals with pleasure and is blocked with guilt. Forgive yourself.
Third is the fire chakra located in the stomach. This chakra deals with willpower and is blocked with shame.
The fourth chakra is located in the heart it deals with love and is blocked by grief. Lay all your grief out in front of you.
The fifth in the chain is the sound chakra located in the throat it deals with truth and is blocked by lies.
The sixth pool of energy is the light chakra located in the center of the forehead and is blocked by illusion.
The thought chakra is located at the crown of the head. It deals with pure cosmic energy and is blocked by earthly attachment. Meditate on what attaches you to this world. Now, let all those attachment go. Let them flow down the river...forgotten. http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Heavily important.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
The Supreme Court decided the 1st Amendment prohibited the government from restricting independent political expenditures by corporations AND UNIONS.
Funny how you guys never mention the corrupt unions dominated by the democrat party, it's only the evil corporations.
Do you have any idea how much money is taken out of employee paychecks under the guise of "union dues" and handed directly to the campaigns of democrat politicians? Whether the union employee is a democrat or not doesn't matter. That sound fair to you?
It sure as hell ain't fair to me.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>He should for some things though. That's for sure.
He's slick, that much I'll give him. Probably the most skilled politician I've seen. Thing is, he doesn't govern, he campaigns...constantly.

His supporters don't think he's (and won't hold him) responsible for any policy that turns negative or stagnant. They claim Obama's just trying to fix things, but often is powerless because of the GOP and powerful, unseen forces (multi-billionaire conservatives). Heck, other presidents caused the problems, especially Reagan and Bush. Bubba will get a pass because he's a liberal hero.

Ever notice how he's never blamed when a new hidden tax or fee or cost is found in Obamacare? Then "Obamacare" becomes the "Affordable Care Act" which is "based on conservative ideas."

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
He's slick, that much I'll give him. Probably the most skilled politician I've seen. Thing is, he doesn't govern, he campaigns...constantly.
His supporters don't think he's (and won't hold him) responsible for any policy that turns negative or stagnant. They claim Obama's just trying to fix things, but often is powerless because of the GOP and powerful, unseen forces (multi-billionaire conservatives). Heck, other presidents caused the problems, especially Reagan and Bush. Bubba will get a pass because he's a liberal hero.
Ever notice how he's never blamed when a new hidden tax or fee or cost is found in Obamacare? Then "Obamacare" becomes the "Affordable Care Act" which is "based on conservative ideas."
You betcha he is slick and as you say, probably the most skilled and the most skilled at failing to govern too.
BTW, isn't failing to govern an impeachable offense? LOL

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>You betcha he is slick and as you say, probably the most skilled and the most skilled at failing to govern too.
BTW, isn't failing to govern an impeachable offense? LOL
Sometimes you don't need to be slick, just protected by the national media.

When he can spew this gigantic lie during the State of the Union address -“Let me repeat: Nothing I’m proposing tonight should increase our deficit by a single dime,” he said.“It’s not a bigger government we need, but a smarter government that sets priorities and invests in broad-based growth.”- and get away with it, he has to secretly thank his sycophants in the media.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes you don't need to be slick, just protected by the national media.
When he can spew this gigantic lie during the State of the Union address -“Let me repeat: Nothing I’m proposing tonight should increase our deficit by a single dime,” he said.“It’s not a bigger government we need, but a smarter government that sets priorities and invests in broad-based growth.”- and get away with it, he has to secretly thank his sycophants in the media.
Whose "broad based growth? I ask......And is that from the "core" outward of whose "broad based growth" it is? Or otherwise?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

zander714 wrote:
Obama couldn't find his own ass if he had both hands in his back pockets.
He is too busy campaigning while failing to govern.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Barack Obama Forum right now

Search the Barack Obama Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min LRS 175,185
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min THE DEVILS MENTALLY ILL 1,084,310
Obama offers US help negotiating Israel cease-fire 4 min OnlyPatchWork 388
UN rights expert accuses Israel of 'ethnic clea... 6 min Abdurratln 810
Obama takes tougher line against Gaza casualties 18 min OnlyPatchWork 18
Obama seeks $3.7 billion in immigration funds 20 min truth-facts 215
Obama set to lambast Republicans over lawsuit 25 min Responsibility 63
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••