The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 332528 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

KKK Forever

Mexico, Mexico

#102476 Feb 12, 2013
Anynomous Hacker wrote:
<quoted text>
i love to see white people killed.
LOL, the cop was Mexican.

“and I don't care....”

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#102480 Feb 12, 2013
Ted Nugent to be GOP lawmaker’s State of the Union guest.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/ted-nugent...
Gee, how nice. Too bad the Dems don't get a rebuttal guest to Ted. Some one like say John Lennon. oh wait he can't he got murdered. What? he wasn't a citizen? well I wonder why.

When he received his green card permanent resident alien registration in 1976 he was informed that he would be eligible to apply for US citizenship in 1981. He was murdered in Dec. 1980.

HAPPINESS IS A WARM GUN, MAMA

http://youtu.be/0uOY6x_K8Ms
Beatles
[Bowling for Columbine]

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#102481 Feb 12, 2013
Pok Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. Is he a sphincter because he's black? Or because he's a liberal? Or because he has a gun?
I'd say he's a black liberal a**hole with a gun, killing people.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#102482 Feb 12, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
You damn right the rancher had a right to protect himself and his property but the Rancher was a felon in possession of an weapon and used it in an unlawful manner. Not only that, you fail to comprehend the fact that the rancher was found guilty in a civil court. Apparently you don't even know what civil court is which is ironic becuase an illegal alien had the right to sue the rancher in a US court and won. So much for your ignorance that illegal aliens do not have any rights.
Read the damn ruling you fool!!!
The only thing I have to go by was your post, which left out a very important point.
Had he used a bow, club or a rock, this case would not have been prosecuted.
Pok Guy

Plymouth, MN

#102483 Feb 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>The 9th is known for their outrageous rulings.
He had the right to protect himself and his property, trespassing is against the law.
You don't know what you're talking about. The 9th Circuit of Appeals is known for having a liberal bias which often comes in conflict with the US Supreme Ct, which has always had a more conservative bias.

The 9th Circuit is also known for handling unique legal issues which come up due to the innovation that comes out of its jurisdiction (CA & WA).

And next to the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit, the 9th is recognized for the outstanding legal acuity of it's judges.

In this case, the law is clear: a threat can only be countered by a threat equal in severity. Here, he was armed but admitted that the party was unarmed and posed no threat to him. That's called "illegal," you dimwit. It's been in every state's criminal code for at least the last 100 years.

Your lack of intelligence displayed by your comments never ceases to amaze. Then again, you are a Republican, so it is to be expected.

“Life is what you make of it”

Since: Jan 13

The good ol' USA

#102484 Feb 12, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what coward white people do.
White flight
White flight is a term that originated in the United States, starting in the mid-20th century, and applied to the large-scale migration of whites of various European ancestries from racially mixed urban regions to more racially homogeneous suburban or exurban regions.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/whi...
That's what 12,000,000 illegal immigrants did, sport. Meanwhile WE stayed put.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#102485 Feb 12, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic. Always have to make it about race when it suits your hate agenda don't you?
If he were white and killing black cops, you'd be cheering him on no doubt.
Yeah, well, he's not white and I don't cheer the death of anyone - but, I bet you do.
Eliot Ness

Canyon Country, CA

#102487 Feb 12, 2013
KKK Forever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, the cop was Mexican.
He's an American. Dumazz proxy.
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#102488 Feb 12, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>What do you think a 1954 harley model kh is worth?
http://news.cnet.com/2300-17938_105-10008449-...

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#102489 Feb 12, 2013
Immigrunt wrote:
<quoted text>
Most people would go to prison for many years after the third conviction, illegals just have to return to start and have a do over under a new name. Also note, women are protected under the law even without the Act, just like everyone else.
Once the jail sentence is served they'll get deported. A felony prison sentence for a 3rd DUI tends to be 5+ years.

I guess once they're deported, they can come back illegally with a new name but the illegal aliens biometrics will be logged. Long gone are the days that an illegal alien can get deported and come back as a new person.

287(g) agreements are in just about every major city in the USA.

“Amor patriae.”

Eastern Oregon

#102490 Feb 12, 2013
Pok Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
From the just released interview with the SEAL who shot Bin Laden:
"This is hearsay (i.e., that the SEALs surrender to the Pakis if they were caught), but I understand Obama said,'Hell no. My guys are not surrendering. What do we need to rain hell on the Pakistani military?' That was the one time in my life I was thinking, I am f--ing voting for this guy. I had a picture of him lying in bed at night, thinking, You're not f--ing with my guys. Like, he's thinking about us."
Isn't that special.... "..a picture of Obama lying in bed.." Was that from when he was in Hawaii or Harvard?

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#102491 Feb 12, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd say he's a black liberal a**hole with a gun, killing people.
This has nothing to do with him being a "liberal" or black.

Location hidden

#102493 Feb 12, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why all blacks are suspect when they encounter the police, cops know they're violent.
Are you not getting enough attention at home?

“Life is what you make of it”

The good ol' USA

#102494 Feb 12, 2013
Pok Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Food stamps up? Yes, but seventy percent of counties with the fastest-growth in food-stamp aid during the last four years voted for the Republican presidential candidate in 2008 and 2012, according to U.S. Department of Agriculture data compiled by Bloomberg.
Looks like Romney's the 47 percent of Americans who are collecting government aid are part of the Republican polical base.
Looks to ME like a Democrat- based hierarchy is getting their revenge for not supporting the giving away of the USA.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#102495 Feb 12, 2013
huntscoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>That's what 12,000,000 illegal immigrants did, sport. Meanwhile WE stayed put.
Well... that's what our ancestors did to the Native American Indians too... Isn't KARMA a b*tch?

Location hidden

#102496 Feb 12, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he'll kill some more women. Then libs can really cheer for him.
What do you base the idea that "libs" like killing women on?

Location hidden

#102497 Feb 12, 2013
If anybody is still reading this thread and you're interested, you're invited to view the State of The Union Address here...

Square One

State of the Union 2013 Live Stream: ABC News and Yahoo News

http://forum4.aimoo.com/squareone/Headline-an...

:)

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Estefenu NY

#102498 Feb 12, 2013
"Obama failometer" will prominentely measure, track and display Obama's failed economic policies.....

http://www.thevindicator.com/news/article_5f2...

As the failure continues to rack them up
Gus007

Jamestown, NY

#102499 Feb 12, 2013
STATE OF THE UNION: 11,629 MORE GO ON FOOD STAMPS EACH DAY...

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/food-stamp-ro...
Pok Guy

Plymouth, MN

#102500 Feb 12, 2013
Immigrunt wrote:
<quoted text> That simply cannot be disputed with facts.
I agree with you both and glad you both finally came to your senses: it's the gun that makes him a sphincter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 5 min Enter 2,222
News After trade deal, Obama seeks to repair rift wi... 5 min Go Blue Forever 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min DBWriter 1,250,857
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min Enter 192,054
News Why assault rifle sales are booming 22 min payme 101
News Obama heralds US embassy in Cuba as - new chapter' 27 min Synque 16
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 47 min IB DaMann 53,930
More from around the web