The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 381359 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#102400 Feb 12, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
There was a President who said "You are either with us...or...you are with the terrorists"! There there was a smear campaign attacking anyone who questioned the neoconservatives calls for war. You have got to remember that the lock step republicans held a majority in the house and senate and they also held the white house and had a republican appointed supreme court. Total control of all three branches of government and the corporate war profiteers own the media. There was only one person in the united states congress who voted against the war in Afghanistan and that was Rep. Barbara Jean Lee (D) California. Everyone else were bullied into voting to go to war.
Well that shows that no one is going to tell a woman what to do if she thinks they are wrong.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#102401 Feb 12, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are mechanically inclined:
The new 250cc are cool rides and being that you can accessorize and build the way you envision it means you will be happy with it!http://www.texashardknock.c om/
Oh I am. With all due respect, Cool enough IMAO but not as cool as what I am currently laboring on. Transportation is after all just transportation.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#102402 Feb 12, 2013
Pok Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual: couldn't be more wrong. They do have rights.
And what is an "illegal criminal"? Are you implying there are "legal criminals"?
They're not only wrong but they actually believe the shit they blather about even though they see with their own eyes that illegal aliens not only have some basic rights, but they have constitutional, federal & state rights and they grow at an exponential rate.

“Peace”

Location hidden

#102403 Feb 12, 2013
Paul McIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
Your momma. Where;s my husband Bitch?
You truly are a P A T E H T I C being. Note I didn't say human being. Tell me poster how are you helping this Country by your avatar name and harassment of another?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#102404 Feb 12, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Good girl.... now you're learning.
Why do you want the government to control your life? Unable or unwilling to do it yourself?

“Peace”

Location hidden

#102406 Feb 12, 2013
Paul McIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Stupid Fuch. How about I just call you Stupid Fuch? Works for me.
How is he stupid when you were the one that was wrong?
Lock N Load

Riverside, CA

#102407 Feb 12, 2013
Swift Response to Shots Fired Report Amid Ex-LAPD Officer Manhunt in Big Bear

Source: http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Chris...

LIVE STREAM

“Take a deep breath”

Since: Dec 12

Let it out

#102408 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Honkey is what white people call each other.
I'm white. I don't call my white neighbors honkies though. I call the ones to the west "trashy hicks". The ones to my south I call "inbred white trash". And my neighbors to the north are all in prison for cooking meth so I don't call them nothing at all. If they were there I would call them crackheads.

They are all a bunch of Pinche Wedos. Not me though! My Salvadorian friends say I'm not Pinche Wedo. They say I'm Aleman. I guess they like Germans.
Paul McIntosh

Ames, IA

#102409 Feb 12, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>You truly are a P A T E H T I C being. Note I didn't say human being. Tell me poster how are you helping this Country by your avatar name and harassment of another?
I'm trying to find my husband. Do you now where she is?
Lock N Load

Riverside, CA

#102410 Feb 12, 2013
Swift Response to Shots Fired Report Amid Ex-LAPD Officer Manhunt in Big Bear

Source: http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Chris...
Lock N Load

Riverside, CA

#102411 Feb 12, 2013
Big Bear Hostage Situation, Shooting Possibly Linked To Dorner Sighting

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/02/12/aut...

“Take a deep breath”

Let it out

#102413 Feb 12, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Well that shows that no one is going to tell a woman what to do if she thinks they are wrong.
Turns out she was right and everyone else was wrong.
Paul McIntosh

Ames, IA

#102414 Feb 12, 2013
Anynomous Hacker wrote:
<quoted text>
how ab0ut i shove my co0Xr in yoir mouth so u can shvt up
Sounds like a plan. Come on big boy my doors are open.
Paul McIntosh

Ames, IA

#102416 Feb 12, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Turns out she was right and everyone else was wrong.
Don'cha hate when that happens? Have you seen my husband lately?
State Of The Union

Covina, CA

#102418 Feb 12, 2013
Gun Control, Green Energy, Gay Rights, Legalize the Illegals.

Since: Jun 10

Redwood City, CA

#102419 Feb 12, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Saludos Rose... Namaste my friend.
Namaste, USM. Hope you're having a wonderful day.

Redwood City, CA

#102421 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Did you notice that Q-cumber and his gang of social rejects are ruining this thread once again.
LOL! Oh you mean the lunatics are running the asylum? They got into the medication closet again.

Redwood City, CA

#102422 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
I flirt with your wife too and she has a full beard, mustache and an adams apple that looks like a neck tumor. So what gives little Q-cumber... you getting jealous of Jack?
Me thinks so!!!
LMAO!

“Take a deep breath”

Let it out

#102424 Feb 12, 2013
Immigrunt wrote:
<quoted text>
Horseshyt.
You want us to believe that those Dems were so cowardly they wouldn't stand up for what they believe but then you want us to vote for them too.
You aren't making a very good case for it.
So were the republicans and independents. There was only one representative with a pair of balls and she was a Democrat.

I'm just saying that George Washington was right when he warned us about the baneful effects of political parties in his farewell address. We should try to listen better.
Paul McIntosh

Ames, IA

#102425 Feb 12, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Namaste, USM. Hope you're having a wonderful day.
Hi. Have you seen my husband lately? Nobody else has seen him and I'm concerned.
Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. cruise ship pulls into Havana on historic ... 2 min ICE 8
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,374,649
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IB DaMann 58,841
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 1 hr Cassandra_ 5,773
News Paris climate deal on track for early start 1 hr IB DaMann 309
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Dr Guru 213,135
News Wisconsin: Superior mayor says Obama a Muslim w... 3 hr private guy 524
More from around the web