The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 391523 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Paul McIntosh

Denver, CO

#102230 Feb 12, 2013
positronium wrote:
Breaking news! It is now official. Obama has FAILED to support and salute the flag of unity.
He now owns the name "great divider"
http://newsok.com/president-barack-obama-has-...
Not only that but he's a azzhole. Have you seen my husband anywhere?

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#102231 Feb 12, 2013
positronium wrote:
Breaking news! It is now official. Obama has FAILED to support and salute the flag of unity.
He now owns the name "great divider"
I have to give Talibagers credit on the division your party created and how well you blame it all on Obama.
Paul McIntosh

Denver, CO

#102232 Feb 12, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk to Lib Suck or Quirky. They're in the closet with him right now.
Besides being three posts late, again. How do you know that? Give him back bitch.
Paul McIntosh

Denver, CO

#102233 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Poor Q-cumber... If you like Jack that much, just ask him on a date, he might say yes. You never know.
You're late again. What's your obsession with cucumbers anyway?
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#102234 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
You are sad because you can't see the similarities in both an outlaw and a vigilante.
You're just silly, you screwed up and you know it.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#102235 Feb 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>You're just silly, you screwed up and you know it.
OK... I get it, you're not capable of understanding that a vigilante commits crimes and disregard the law and that an outlaw commits crimes and disregards the law.
higgans

Avon, IN

#102236 Feb 12, 2013
Pok Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's true, conservatives don't want to change anything. The problem is, at what point in history to they want to go back to or remain? Back when the nation was young and folks got 40 acres, a mule and a musketÂ…and blacks were known as "Negros" and kept as slaves? Or later when blacks were free but had separate facilities and "knew their place"? Or at least a point in time when there wasn't so many dang minorities.
In all cases, conservatives want to conserver an era when the population was virtually all white and whites felt like this was their country. Conservatives feel a deep sense of betrayal. They believe that as whites, in a country founded by whites, that they are, by virtue of the color of their skin and their Christianity, entitled.
When non-whites interfere and the government does nothing to stop the interference, let alone support the interference--and let alone further that a bunch of minorities elected a black man to the presidency!--they feel that their very country has betrayed them. Hence, the anger and bitterness one finds from most conservatives and Republicans on this forum.
Ain't dat right, fellers?
no, feller.

but that BS has been working for u Progressives and winning elections.

if u are gonna lie, make it BIG.

your side has.

with the mindset such as u expressed in YOUR post, is it any wonder that our Nation is divided like it is?

after 40+ years of Progressive policies, how come ALL Americans, ESPECIALLY minorities, aren't doing any better than they were... some would say WORSE... in 1965?

why is our whole Nation so messed up?

maybe it could be Progressive policies have FAILED?

maybe?

according to your POV, the Progressives don't share ANY responsibility for our present condition?

how can that be when, as a National Govt, we have implemented almost every thing the Progressives have wanted?

our trade policies are NOT conservative, are they?

bailouts and lax borders are NOT conservative, are they?

entitlement programs are NOT conservative, are they?

bastard children and the breakdown in marriage values are NOT conservative, are they?

increase in gang membership and the breakdown of pub ed standards are NOT conservative, are they?

400+ minority dead youths in Chicago-land are NOT conservative, are they?

if any or all of the above are NOT conservative ideals, WHAT are they?

remember before the last election and the LIES your side put out about conservatives and voter photo/IDs and how that was going to DENY certain people the vote? how'd that LIE turn out?

I'd say that LIE worked as about as well as the other Progressive LIES that have brought us to our present state of affairs!

what would YOU tell the surviving Southern black share cropper that moved North to work in Detroit and he is attending the first or third funeral for his grandchild or great-grandchild killed by unemployed gangbangers. a person that has seen HIS job disappear, maybe before he could retire. the factory that is no longer there to employ his children and grandchildren? the mores and culture that has destroyed HIS tradiitional RURAL family values that HE brought up North with him in 1962-72?

it's ALL good because it is PROGRESS?

idiots....

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#102237 Feb 12, 2013
Paul McIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only that but he's a azzhole. Have you seen my husband anywhere?
I agree. Your husband? I think he went to cyberia to research me.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#102238 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
I have to give Talibagers credit on the division your party created and how well you blame it all on Obama.
My party? NOT! But I agree though. They get the credit but Obama gets the blame for continuing the momentum.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#102239 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
OK... I get it, you're not capable of understanding that a vigilante commits crimes and disregard the law and that an outlaw commits crimes and disregards the law.
Evidently you don't understand, an outlaw is a person excluded from normal legal protection and rights of the law.

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#102240 Feb 12, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Barbara Jean Lee
LOL.. I am not looking it up but the point was the dems voted for a majority of what you are complaining about now..

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Rest well Brother

#102241 Feb 12, 2013
huntscoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>Howdy, sir- hope things are going your way.
They will be if this closing goes well..

Good morning to ya..

Eagle

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#102242 Feb 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Neither do I and is why I don't really buy into all these stories that doctors are surrendering their practice simply due to Obamacare. It's just famous fear mongering from the Obama haters.
Agreed! It really seems like the radical right has taken to convincing others to join them by scaring the bejeebers out of them. It isn't a good motivation to be functioning under or living with.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Trump 2016 and beyond

#102243 Feb 12, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.. I am not looking it up but the point was the dems voted for a majority of what you are complaining about now..
Eagle
Hey eagle. You said you were working on bikes the other day? I need info.

“ON THE PROWL”

Rest well Brother

#102244 Feb 12, 2013
Immigrunt wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have been too a shamed of her to offer the answer.
YUP Morning grunt..

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Rest well Brother

#102245 Feb 12, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Hey eagle. You said you were working on bikes the other day? I need info.
Like what?? Mostly I only work on carb EVO's.. The injected bikes I know very little about except the basic's..

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Rest well Brother

#102246 Feb 12, 2013
_White American_ wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed! It really seems like the radical right has taken to convincing others to join them by scaring the bejeebers out of them. It isn't a good motivation to be functioning under or living with.
Haven't you noticed changes when you go to the docs WA?? I have..

Eagle

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#102247 Feb 12, 2013
Libs suck wrote:
<quoted text>
More lib lies and deflection... there is no truth in you.....
That makes you a perfect lib.
No answer huh?

LOL

@ u

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#102248 Feb 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Evidently you don't understand, an outlaw is a person excluded from normal legal protection and rights of the law.
You're cherry picking.

Outlaw also means:

a. A fugitive from the law.
b. A habitual criminal.
c. A rebel; a nonconformist: a social outlaw.

1. A wild or vicious horse or other animal.
2. To declare illegal: outlawed the sale of firearms.
3. To place under a ban; prohibit: outlawed smoking in the house.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/outlaw

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#102249 Feb 12, 2013
ima wrote:
<quoted text> agree Quirky!!
LOL

You would.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min USAsince1680 1,405,436
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 6 min Add 6,125
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Rogue Scholar 05 219,670
News Democratic National Convention Takeaways: Obama... 7 min Ralph from Michigan 21
News Ben Affleck: Republicans 'had a chance' (Oct '12) 17 min Niece of Soros 80
News Democratic convention features party stars 40 min hal 28
News Leonardo DiCaprio: Obama Embodies 'Dreams Of Am... (Nov '08) 1 hr Failed Marriages 115
More from around the web