The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 380887 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“and I don't care....”

Since: Oct 11

The Burbs, USA

#102124 Feb 11, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Slim, will bow down to unprecedented lows to scratch out a existence on any thread.

SCRATCH MY BACK

http://youtu.be/ezJY_qqz_x8

SLIM harpo
gange videos
ima

El Paso, TX

#102125 Feb 11, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
The only one stirring up racism is you becuase you cannot accept the fact that there is a Black man in the White House.
They should call the White House the Black House now.
NOW, NOW show some respect to your messiah!
a paltry sum

United States

#102126 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Just a tad propagandist and inflammatory, don't you think? Calling for Obama's impeachment? A great deal of speculation in this piece with no solid facts or substantiation of what appears to be nothing but biased opinion against the President.
There is a great deal of speculation as to why my impeached buttocks are a tad inflammatory.
Ralff

Rowland Heights, CA

#102127 Feb 11, 2013
Paul McIntosh wrote:
Has anyone seen my husband? He went out to feed the chickens this morning and never came back in. I looked everywhere and he's not here.
Two sheep and the scarecrow are missing too!
Golly I hope they're all OK.
If you have some time, do you want to cyber?
Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

#102128 Feb 11, 2013
After bludgeoning Romney, Dems oddly silent on Jack Lew’s Cayman Islands investments
posted at 4:55 pm on February 11, 2013 by Guy Benson

There are myriad reasons for conservatives to oppose Jack Lew’s nomination for Treasury Secretary. The fact that Lew recently held a substantial, and entirely legal, investment based in the Cayman Islands is not one of them. But shouldn’t liberals be livid? Last year, the Obama campaign and its surrogates furiously accused Mitt Romney of “betting against America” through his financial portfolio, which included foreign holdings — including some in the Cayman Islands. This ad painting the Republican nominee as an unpatriotic hypocrite was memorably unsparing in its demagoguery:

Read more: http://hotair.com/greenroom/archives/2013/02/...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#102129 Feb 11, 2013
Liberals Own It wrote:
After bludgeoning Romney, Dems oddly silent on Jack Lew’s Cayman Islands investments
posted at 4:55 pm on February 11, 2013 by Guy Benson
There are myriad reasons for conservatives to oppose Jack Lew’s nomination for Treasury Secretary. The fact that Lew recently held a substantial, and entirely legal, investment based in the Cayman Islands is not one of them. But shouldn’t liberals be livid? Last year, the Obama campaign and its surrogates furiously accused Mitt Romney of “betting against America” through his financial portfolio, which included foreign holdings — including some in the Cayman Islands. This ad painting the Republican nominee as an unpatriotic hypocrite was memorably unsparing in its demagoguery:
Read more: http://hotair.com/greenroom/archives/2013/02/...
Romney who??
Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

#102130 Feb 11, 2013
Dr. Carson:'An Uneducated Populace Will Fall For Anything' Including 'Pundits On TV'

By Noel Sheppard | February 11, 2013 | 20:56

"If you go and you talk to most people, they mean well but they don't have much of a breath of education, of knowledge, of understanding what the real issues are, and therefore they listen to pundits on television who tell them what they're supposed to think, and they keep repeating that and pretty soon they say,'Oh, that must be true.'”

So marvelously said Dr. Benjamin Carson - the neurosurgeon who blasted onto the political scene last week with an extraordinary speech at the national prayer breakfast - on Fox News's Your World Monday (video follows with transcript and absolutely no need for additional commentary):

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...
Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

#102132 Feb 11, 2013
Sheila Jackson Lee on staking out an aisle seat for some TV face time before SOTU: I’m always working on behalf of my constituents
By Doug Powers • February 11, 2013 04:25 PM

**Written by Doug Powers

Sheila Jackson Lee might think her constituency is ill-informed on some issues (hard to argue with her there — after all, they keep electing Sheila Jackson Lee), but that doesn’t stop her from tirelessly working on their behalf by spending several hours holding an aisle seat for State of the Union speeches:

Read more:http://michellemalkin.com /2013/02/11/sheila-jackson-lee -sotu/

Remove spaces in link, cuz Topix hates Michelle Malkin

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#102133 Feb 11, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>No, a vigilante is one that takes the law into their own hands, where as an outlaw is a person excluded from normal legal protection and rights of the law.
I classify him as an outlaw.
Outlaw is a dysphemism for vigilante.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#102134 Feb 11, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney who??
I'v been watching that Jodi Arias murder case... well it turns out the boyfriend who was murdered was a Mormon. Apparently the boyfriend told Arias that they cannot have vaginal sex till they get married so the only other option is penile/anal sex.

Who'd have thought that the Mormon Church.... who hates gays would allow a gay sex act?

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#102135 Feb 11, 2013
ima wrote:
<quoted text> NOW, NOW show some respect to your messiah!
Does ima stand for I'm mentally aberrational?

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#102136 Feb 11, 2013
Paul McIntosh wrote:
<quoted text>
Today is also my wedding anniversary but I fear my husband ran away with our scarecrow.
:(
Looks like Quirky is practicing for his big "coming out of the closet" ceremony.
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

#102137 Feb 11, 2013
Lock N Load wrote:
Homeland Security Delays Plan to Place Sensors on U.S.-Mexico Border
By Robert Beckhusen
6:30 AM
The U.S. government’s plan to spend millions on advanced new ground sensors at the Mexican border has been delayed, Danger Room has learned, as the sensors have bandwidth and frequency problems the feds haven’t resolved. The delay isn’t the first — and it comes as thousands of aging sensors dotting the border trigger false alarms that have proved deadly to Border Patrol agents.
The Department of Homeland Security and U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) originally planned to blanket the border with a new generation of “unattended ground sensors,” or UGS’s. It was supposed to be a big help for Border Patrol agents, intended to “track, identify, and classify illegal incursions” across the border, according to a solicitation sent to businesses by CBP in April 2011. But last week, an update to the solicitation made it seem like it was canceled, stating abruptly that there are no plans to “release a solicitation for this specific requirement in the near future.”
Read more: http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2013/02/borde...
I find this Interesting since the former Rocky Flats Neuclear Plant Had Ground sensors That measured the Amonia Content expelled from a human body as well as infrared motion sensors. It also had Cell phone jammers within a radious of about a mile serounding the facility. They worked very well. So this only shows that Obama wants to Allow Illegals to enter and futher the burden one America when it comes to the cost of Illegals comming here. Rocky Flats has since been turned into a wild life sanctuary.

http://rockyflats.apps.em.doe.gov/references/...

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#102138 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>
Yup, I thought everyone knew that by now, but the far-right Christian radicals insist on distorting the truth of history to push their own agenda.
What's cool is if you read a Rastafarian's opinion, you'd probably find even more to agree with.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#102139 Feb 11, 2013
Republicans are an EPIC fail!!!

Self Confessed Pedophile Ted Nugent Will be a Guest of House Republicans at the SOTU

http://www.politicususa.com/ted-nugent-state-...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#102140 Feb 11, 2013
<quoted text>
I'v been watching that Jodi Arias murder case... well it turns out the boyfriend who was murdered was a Mormon. Apparently the boyfriend told Arias that they cannot have vaginal sex till they get married so the only other option is penile/anal sex.
Who'd have thought that the Mormon Church.... who hates gays would allow a gay sex act?
She's LYING thru her teeth!
Another Mary Winkler
The one who shot her husband preacher, in the back!

Playing on the HEARTS of the jury. She did NOT have to go around him.
Jealousy WAS/IS her problem!
Murder 1st.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#102141 Feb 11, 2013
Republicans are an EPIC fail!!!
Self Confessed Pedophile Ted Nugent Will be a Guest of House Republicans at the SOTU
http://www.politicususa.com/ted-nugent-state-...
Tee hee hee :)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#102142 Feb 11, 2013
Hope like Hades, he has some GOOD bodyguards!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#102143 Feb 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
She's LYING thru her teeth!
Another Mary Winkler
The one who shot her husband preacher, in the back!
Playing on the HEARTS of the jury. She did NOT have to go around him.
Jealousy WAS/IS her problem!
Murder 1st.
Yea... she seems a little shady.
Citizen Pain

Cromwell, CT

#102144 Feb 11, 2013
Liberals Come Out in Support of Black Cop Killer

Christopher Dorner is a cop killer. He has nearly shut down Los Angeles because no one knows what he’ll do next to whom. Dorner is black. This is important because liberal apologists are making excuses for Dorner’s killing spree because he’s black.

Consider these unbelievable comments:

“One Facebook page is proclaiming Dorner for president.‘We propose electing a man who could no longer sit idly by and watch as malicious tyrants abuse the innocent.’

“The description on ‘We Are All Chris Dorner’ chillingly says,‘Yes, this is war.’

“Nearly 3,000 people like the page ‘I Support Christopher Jordan Dorner.’”

Stupid liberals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama says North Carolina law should be overturned 3 min Lawrence Wolf 35
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Yeah 1,374,327
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 5 min Ym clm 5,752
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min Jacques in Orleans 212,882
News "[I] Pray For Barack Obama To Die And Go To Hel... (Sep '09) 25 min dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 2,135
News US currency to feature an African-American for ... 29 min Christsharian Dee... 148
News Battle over N.C. transgender law intensifies as... 36 min Rose_NoHo 35
More from around the web