The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
85,721 - 85,740 of 245,877 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Police seeking Dorner opened fire in a second case of mistaken identity
Torrance police say the man was driving a pickup resembling the fugitive's. The incident happened just after the LAPD fired on women delivering newspapers nearby.

By Robert Faturechi and Matt Stevens, Los Angeles Times

February 9, 2013, 8:50 p.m.

David Perdue was on his way to sneak in some surfing before work Thursday morning when police flagged him down. They asked who he was and where he was headed, then sent him on his way.

Seconds later, Perdue's attorney said, a Torrance police cruiser slammed into his pickup and officers opened fire; none of the bullets struck Perdue.

His pickup, police later explained, matched the description of the one belonging to Christopher Jordan Dorner — the ex-cop who has evaded authorities after allegedly killing three and wounding two more. But the pickups were different makes and colors. And Perdue looks nothing like Dorner: He's several inches shorter and about a hundred pounds lighter. And Perdue is white; Dorner is black.

"I don't want to use the word buffoonery but it really is unbridled police lawlessness," said Robert Sheahen, Perdue's attorney. "These people need training and they need restraint."

Read more: http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-torra...

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Snake Eyes wrote:
Ten Myths Conservative Media Will Use Against Immigration Reform
As congressional leaders debate a framework for comprehensive immigration reform that will likely grant undocumented immigrants legal status, conservative media are engaged in promoting myths and falsehoods about what reform means for the country.
Read more: http://truth-out.org/news/item/14313-10-myths...
I can see that by the negative judge it's your getting that this info is great for debunking the many lies.
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Mayor Bloomberg is on a campaign to make New York City a better place to live. Guess what he's done now? He's outlawing Styrofoam cups. He wants New York City to have the nation's toughest cup control laws.
Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Dorner morphing into an anti-hero?
posted at 2:01 pm on February 10, 2013 by Jazz Shaw

I have, at times, been accused of being somewhat naive when it comes to modern culture, both by family members and readers alike. Perhaps you’re all on to something there, because I certainly never saw this coming. As the search continues for alleged cop killer Christopher Dorner, there is an emerging theme – at least on the West Coast – that perhaps Dorner is some sort of Robin Hood, standing up for the little guy and taking it to the corrupt LA police force.

Read more: http://hotair.com/archives/2013/02/10/dorner-...
Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Obama’s Turn in Bush’s Bind

By PETER BAKER
Published: February 9, 2013

WASHINGTON — If President Obama tuned in to the past week’s bracing debate on Capitol Hill about terrorism, executive power, secrecy and due process, he might have recognized the arguments his critics were making: He once made some of them himself.

Read more: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/10/world/obama...

“Life is what you make of it”

Since: Jan 13

The good ol' USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Liberals Own It wrote:
I have, at times, been accused of being somewhat naive when it comes to modern culture, both by family members and readers alike. Perhaps you’re all on to something there, because I certainly never saw this coming. As the search continues for alleged cop killer Christopher Dorner, there is an emerging theme – at least on the West Coast – that perhaps Dorner is some sort of Robin Hood, standing up for the little guy and taking it to the corrupt LA police force.
You are 100% correct. You're naive.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Liberals Own It wrote:
China Eclipses U.S. as Biggest Trading Nation Measured in Goods
By Bloomberg News - Feb 10, 2013 8:01 AM PT
China surpassed the U.S. to become the world’s biggest trading nation last year as measured by the sum of exports and imports of goods, official figures from both countries show.
U.S. exports and imports of goods last year totaled $3.82 trillion, the U.S. Commerce Department said last week. China’s customs administration reported last month that the country’s trade in goods in 2012 amounted to $3.87 trillion.
Read more: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-02-09/chin...
Americans can no longer afford products made in the USA so now the USA must rely on cheap goods from China.

When China said that America was a the paper tiger... it was no joke.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Liberals Own It wrote:
Robin Hood indeed.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>
"focus on improvements to our nation's mental health system"
an obvious cry for help
So what's a sound solution?
Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Christopher Dorner Manhunt:$1 Million Reward Offered For Capture of Fugitive Ex-Cop

By CLAYTON SANDELL (@Clayton_Sandell) and ALYSSA NEWCOMB (@alyssanewcomb)
Feb. 10, 2013

A $1 million reward was offered today for information leading to the arrest of Christopher Dorner, as authorities in Big Bear, Calif., scaled back their search for the disgruntled ex-cop, who is suspected in three revenge killings.

"Hopefully the reward will motivate people that may be involved with assisting him or might be reluctant to talk to us to call us and to put an end to this," Los Angeles police Sgt. Rudy Lopez told The Associated Press.

Read more: http://abcnews.go.com/US/christopher-dorner-m...

“Life is what you make of it”

Since: Jan 13

The good ol' USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>
did robin hood kill innocent women who by chance were someones daughter? you are an azzhole
Reminds me of the movie "Natural Born Killers"- it's all well and good until YOU are in the killer's sights.

“One Night”

Since: Aug 12

It Just Disappeared

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Running Like The Wind ~ The Marshall Tucker Band
http://youtu.be/smFcaCD8U_4

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you angry about news networks not being legally obligated to tell the truth?
Y'all right wingers aren't too bright
I am disturbed that the news is able to twist, turn, and edit information to fit their agenda such as NBC did with Trayvon Martin 911 call and with the Sandy Hook father at the Congressional hearing.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Liberals Own It wrote:
Christopher Dorner Manhunt:$1 Million Reward Offered For Capture of Fugitive Ex-Cop
By CLAYTON SANDELL (@Clayton_Sandell) and ALYSSA NEWCOMB (@alyssanewcomb)
Feb. 10, 2013
A $1 million reward was offered today for information leading to the arrest of Christopher Dorner, as authorities in Big Bear, Calif., scaled back their search for the disgruntled ex-cop, who is suspected in three revenge killings.
"Hopefully the reward will motivate people that may be involved with assisting him or might be reluctant to talk to us to call us and to put an end to this," Los Angeles police Sgt. Rudy Lopez told The Associated Press.
Read more: http://abcnews.go.com/US/christopher-dorner-m...
Pretty stupid to throw out a reward when the State doesn't even allow private citizens to obtain a CCW permit or be in public with a loaded gun or rifle.

Also... the way California requires its people to transport a weapon seems like a death wish considering the fact that when one does find Dorner, they have to manage to get to their trunk since that's where you're supposed to have it while driving on the streets.... unlock the trunk....unlock the gun... unlock the ammo... load it and then if you're not littered with holes yet... you can shoot at Dorner with a 10 capacity clip while Dorner sprays you with an assault rife with a 30 round clip.

Rel fcking nice California.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>
that is a sound solution. get help
You can help me alright. Come on over and cut my grass or i'll report you to ICE.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you angry about news networks not being legally obligated to tell the truth?
Like I said before...Republican Judge makes a right leaning decision in favor of Fox News in 2000 and now republicans don't like the president that they have created.
How did you come up with a "Republican Judge"?

----------
In a six-page written decision, the Court of Appeals decided the FCC’s position against news distortion is only a “policy,” not a “law, rule, or regulation.”

http://www.philly2philly.com/politics_communi...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly!
I "second" THAT!
They have NO idea WHAT we think or HOW we interpret ANYTHING!
BEST for them to keep their mouths SHUT on anyone!
I am an ADULT, so are you! I speak for myself!
So do, I believe, "you" ...
No one else unless ASKED to do so ... ;0)
Even then that person asked, can say NO!
That's the way I was raised ;0)
Thanks AL!

I have no problem with someone disagreeing with me, but DO NOT put words in my mouth or assume you KNOW what I think or believe.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Fetch wrote:
<quoted text>
did robin hood kill innocent women who by chance were someones daughter? you are an azzhole
It sounds wrong & cruel but the LAPD did this guy dirty.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
The LAPD is a corrupt police force. This is just another Rampart scandal in the making. Dorner was wronged or framed for being a whistleblower and the LAPD brass simply fcked with the wrong... and let me stress that... the wrong guy.
Dorner has proven he wasn't LAPD material.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Liberals Own It wrote:
Obama’s Turn in Bush’s Bind
By PETER BAKER
Published: February 9, 2013
WASHINGTON — If President Obama tuned in to the past week’s bracing debate on Capitol Hill about terrorism, executive power, secrecy and due process, he might have recognized the arguments his critics were making: He once made some of them himself.
Read more: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/10/world/obama...
For four years, Mr. Obama has benefited at least in part from the reluctance of Mr. Bush’s most virulent critics to criticize a Democratic president. Some liberals acknowledged in recent days that they were willing to accept policies they once would have deplored as long as they were in Mr. Obama’s hands, not Mr. Bush’s.

“We trust the president,” former Gov. Jennifer Granholm of Michigan said on Current TV.“And if this was Bush, I think that we would all be more up in arms because we wouldn’t trust that he would strike in a very targeted way and try to minimize damage rather than contain collateral damage.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/10/world/obama...
----------

Unbelievable!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Barack Obama Forum right now

Search the Barack Obama Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Incognito4Ever 1,084,161
Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 25 min CabotRes 830
US, Europe impose tough new sanctions on Russia 28 min DISGUSTING FASCIST RUSSIA 8
With corporate help, Obama announces actions on... 28 min Le Jimbo 71
Obama's Muslim Founding Fathers 32 min TEAM TROLL 13
Obama set to lambast Republicans over lawsuit 33 min Righteous 55
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 42 min LIbEralS 32,133
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Learn to Read 175,160
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••