The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 4,277)

Showing posts 85,521 - 85,540 of218,262
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lock N Load

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're not able to vote... we understand.
Has being a non-citizen ever kept a person from voting in this last election?

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans always regret the actions of republicans.
Take the 14th amendment for example. It was shoved down the peoples throats at the end of the civil war. It wasn't done democratically because all the southern states were under martial law being represented by Provencal governors appointed by Lincoln when the reconstruction amendments were ratified. Now, over a hundred years latter, the right wing nuts want to repeal the 14th because they cannot stand seeing a Mexican born a citizen.
Another example is when they amended the constitution imposing term limits on the presidency. The Democrat kept getting reelected so the republicans fought to change the constitution. Then, when they finally got themselves a popular president, republicans wanted to give Regan four more years but their own amendment forced them to elect a Bush.
Prohibition, income tax, birthright citizenship, term limits, even the prohibition of involuntary servitude that allowed abortions to become legal are all examples of the Republican party failing to listen to the concerns of democrats, forcing their will upon the constitution then regretting it later.
Someone aught to tell the republicans that the constitution is written in blood and not in pencil. I tried to teach them history but they can't even remember the past decade let alone the past two centuries.
They truly are their own worst enemy.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like how you fell for it and logged onto Blueservo.net right away.. LMAO!
I heard that you got kicked off that website.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans always regret the actions of republicans.
Take the 14th amendment for example. It was shoved down the peoples throats at the end of the civil war. It wasn't done democratically because all the southern states were under martial law being represented by Provencal governors appointed by Lincoln when the reconstruction amendments were ratified. Now, over a hundred years latter, the right wing nuts want to repeal the 14th because they cannot stand seeing a Mexican born a citizen.
Another example is when they amended the constitution imposing term limits on the presidency. The Democrat kept getting reelected so the republicans fought to change the constitution. Then, when they finally got themselves a popular president, republicans wanted to give Regan four more years but their own amendment forced them to elect a Bush.
Prohibition, income tax, birthright citizenship, term limits, even the prohibition of involuntary servitude that allowed abortions to become legal are all examples of the Republican party failing to listen to the concerns of democrats, forcing their will upon the constitution then regretting it later.
Someone aught to tell the republicans that the constitution is written in blood and not in pencil. I tried to teach them history but they can't even remember the past decade let alone the past two centuries.
You can't even remember the past 4 years!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Lock N Load wrote:
<quoted text>
Why waste your time spreading your Zombies propaganda to another Zombie, when you could have just given him props.
You know I heard that every time you give another poster props, it's the same as a reach around. jejeje
You are just jealous because grey box trolls can't give props.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Lock N Load wrote:
<quoted text>
Has being a non-citizen ever kept a person from voting in this last election?
Presidential elections are done by electoral vote... not popular vote so a non-citizen voting doesn't mean shizzo!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I always laugh when right wing trolls claim to be independent voters.

They deny being Tea Party nowadays too. lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Lock N Load wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm one of them.
I never felt so free in my life.

You probably aught to scrape the Romney/Ryan bumper sticker off your pickup truck if you expect anyone to believe that.
Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Chicago Boy With Replica Gun, 12, Robs 11-Year-Old On School Grounds
February 8, 2013 6:18 PM

CHICAGO (CBS)ĖA 12-year-old Chicago boy allegedly held up an 11-year-old using a weapon that turned out to be a replica gun, police said.

The robbery occurred at the end of the school day on the campus of Palmer Elementary School in the North Mayfair neighborhood, police sources told CBS 2&#8242;s Chris Martinez.

Read more: http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2013/02/08/chicag...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Lock N Load wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm one of them.
I never felt so free in my life.
Let me take a guess.

You don't consider youreself a republican because you think the republican party is too liberal.

Am I close?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't even remember the past 4 years!
Oh, I remember them alright. I just don't watch FOX or listen to Rush so everything I know about the past two centuries can pass a fact check. You can't say the same.
Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Presidential elections are done by electoral vote... not popular vote so a non-citizen voting doesn't mean shizzo!!!!
Are you really that stupid?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
People who are bilingual or multilingual use more of their brain power, and a recent study shows they can ward off potential Alzheimer's symptoms by five years.
Seek help, lady.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

:-p
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Liberals Own It wrote:
<quoted text>
Stupid boy
Stupid boy

So what made you think you could take a life
And just push it, push it around
I guess to build yourself up so high
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

He is.......
Lock N Load

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me take a guess.
You don't consider youreself a republican because you think the republican party is too liberal.
Am I close?
Both major parties are after the same goal, votes.

If you don't look at what they are really fighting for, you're lost already.
Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Lock N Load wrote:
<quoted text>
Both major parties are after the same goal, votes.
If you don't look at what they are really fighting for, you're lost already.
Republicans lost popular vote twice; now want to ignore it: Editorial

Republicans have lost the White House twice straight, and five of the past six popular votes. Some say itís time to evolve. Others say itís just easier to change the rules.

These sore-loser laws, by design, defy the will of the voters.

Hereís how to do it right: Nine states, New Jersey included, want to make the popular vote more important, not less. Theyíve passed laws pledging all their electoral votes to the winner of the national popular vote, as long as other states with a combined 270 electoral votes do so, too. That would ensure the popular vote winner becomes president.

Itís a simple ideal: The person who gets the most votes should win.

Read more: http://blog.nj.com/njv_editorial_page/2013/01...
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

They're Comming to take me away
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Just for "you" PT
PT=princess trolluna

Spocko/Fwank ...
How many MORE ya got!?!

Trying to terrorize the board with ...

I say 'trying', because you don't bother me a bit ...
You're just a type of GNAT/troll that annoys people trying to have a "decent" debate ... imo

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

Liberals Own It wrote:
<quoted text>
Changing from "Lock and Load" to "Liberals Own It" without changing you ISP is stupid.

First off, you have to register to vote. If you are illegal, you cannot register to vote. If you are not registered to vote and you show up to vote, you will be given a provisional ballot. Whether a provisional ballot is counted is contingent upon the verification of that voter's eligibility. The provisional ballot is not counted until 7Ė10 days after election so their vote does not affect the calling of the states to different candidates.

The only reason that a undocumented alien might be given a provisional ballot is because of the law passed by a republican house, a republican senate and signed into law by a republican president called the Help America Vote Act of 2002. Another act forced upon us by republicans that republicans later regretted. lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes.... all you racist right wingers still cannot accept the fact that a Black man is the president.
Actress Angie Harmon rejects the idea of Hollywood elitist who call her a racist just because she disagrees with Barack Obama.

ďHereís my problem with this,Ē Harmon said.ďIím just going to come out and say it. If I have anything to say against Obama, itís not because Iím a racist. Itís because I donít like what heís doing as President and anybody should be able to feel that way.Ē

http://www.examiner.com/article/calling-someo...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2013

Judged:

-Dont Panic- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I remember them alright. I just don't watch FOX or listen to Rush so everything I know about the past two centuries can pass a fact check. You can't say the same.
So you must watch the main stream media which doesn't report anything which opposes Obama at all. You actually do not know anything but what they WANT you to know.

You are really limited!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 85,521 - 85,540 of218,262
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Barack Obama Forum right now

Search the Barack Obama Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 min charles in charge 42,995
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,034,189
US puts off decision on Keystone XL pipeline 8 min charles in charge 16
5 Ways The U.S. Can Respond To Russia Invading ... 9 min Cordwainer Trout 1,577
Obama Ties LBJ's Civil Rights Legacy to LGBT Am... 17 min Huge Fake Boobs 20
Obama blasts 'least productive Congress in mode... 18 min charles in charge 368
Title of new Hillary Clinton book: - Hard Choices' 20 min Responsibility 13
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••