The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 396038 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#100971 Feb 8, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
I seen a real republiCANT the other day in Alabama all locked up in a bunker.
Suspected Alabama gunman holed up with boy in bunker after school bus shooting
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57566577/...
Many people go to prison through unjust sentences, but you don't know anything about this do you child?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#100972 Feb 8, 2013
whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text>Hey BOZO....I am not young(only, in heart and otherwise)! I am retired AND you are so clueless that I will just pity YOU as I OWN all I have! See that makes all the difference in the world! You worry about all YOU think you know while YOU ponder the very life you will not enjoy as YOU live the one YOU described above for me AND are so wrong-as I gratefully submit!
So you also submit your insecurities and feelings of being emotionally behind?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100976 Feb 8, 2013
whatthehey wrote:
<quoted text>Howdy! WONDERFUL!! I have had the best couple of weeks in Austin! Very interesting...lawmakers(?)! That is all I will say!
"Doozy" haha...I got on his radar once with a petition, he was MORE than a "doozy" as far as I was concerned! Gov. Pataki thought so to-so did Mayor Rudy Giuliani. You know that all so well! haha
Have a nice week-end as I see you have SEEN the crap I welcomed you to, awhile back! YOU have seen worse, have you not? Sorry...haha!
No problemo :)
I've definitely experienced 'worse'...
These on here just "think" they are 'bad'... ;0)

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#100978 Feb 8, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Many people go to prison through unjust sentences, but you don't know anything about this do you child?
I'm sorry you were busted on Chris Hansen's "To Catch a Predator".

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#100979 Feb 8, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Al Quaeda gets their guns from underground illegal companies, just like drugs, child! They don't buy them from the western shops they hate, they wouldn't care for the prosperity of western businesses.
Right..... and I bet you have a direct line to Batman.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100980 Feb 8, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
The righties on this thread are pure pizz and vinegar. Attack after attack after disgruntled attack, and in pure denial of reality.
The truth is too much for them.
Were you 'trying' to make a joke?
You're NOT to good at that "either" ... ;0)

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#100981 Feb 8, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
The righties on this thread are pure pizz and vinegar. Attack after attack after disgruntled attack, and in pure denial of reality.
The truth is too much for them.
Yuppers... and I'm here to make their stay as unpleasant as possible.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#100982 Feb 8, 2013
I think Obama is the best thing that could of happened to the US after Bush-ka-bob
Pok Guy

Plymouth, MN

#100983 Feb 8, 2013
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
Never said it wasn't.
I will say progress is much to slow where jobs and the economy are concerned because. let's face it, they are not high on the left wing priority list.
I think there both right at the top of their list and I can prove it.

Since the deficit has been reduced by a third since 2009, its an excellent indication that the economy has gotten stronger. There are 4.7 million more people working today than there were in 2010. And total federal spending has increased just marginally (less than 1%) since 2009 as stimulus spending tapers off.

Since: Dec 11

#100985 Feb 8, 2013
MidGreen wrote:
I think Obama is the best thing that could of happened to the US after Bush-ka-bob
Tofy got new "socks"? lol
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100987 Feb 8, 2013
Obama threatens popular spending programs, blames GOP
http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/08/obama-threa...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100988 Feb 8, 2013
Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Tofy got new "socks"? lol
MeThinks so :)
ILiH didn't work out too good ...!!!
Pok Guy

Plymouth, MN

#100989 Feb 8, 2013
Immigrunt wrote:
<quoted text>
La Raza exists solely to push hispanic demands on others. Period.
It wouldn't even matter if Republicans, Tea Partiers or even Non-hispanic Whites existed. They want to be treated superior to all other regardless of what other group it may be.
Although it's not true that that's the purpose of La Raza (and I won't waste your time by trying to convince you otherwise), the more interesting question is why shouldn't it be their purpose? After all, you have the KKK, the tea party and other white supremacist groups to push white demands on others, so why shouldn't Hispanics have their own organization? Heck, even the Irish still have an organization to push all-things-Irish on us.

If one is serious about not having "bad" groups around that push their "bad" race/nationality on others, one would think that after all these years (e.g., KKK & supremacist groups) that such groups would be eliminated. But that is not the case. In fact, some states even reward individuals who belong to such racist organizations by electing them to governor (e.g., George Wallace) and Congress (e.g., Strom Thurman).

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#100990 Feb 8, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you 'trying' to make a joke?
You're NOT to good at that "either" ... ;0)
Get help lady.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#100991 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Yuppers... and I'm here to make their stay as unpleasant as possible.
LOL!

Are you kidding? Most of these goobers are quite comfortable in their denial and ignorance.
Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

#100993 Feb 8, 2013
Dr. Benjamin Carson Addresses National Prayer Breakfast, Criticizes Obamacare

Famed Baltimore neurosurgeon Dr. Benjamin Carson addressed the National Prayer Breakfast on Thursday morning on healthcare. Dr. Carson often criticized Obamacare and government intrusion in healthcare while President Obama sat in the audience. Dr. Carson encouraged a program where newborn babies are given health savings account as an alternative to Obamacare.

Read more: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/0...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100994 Feb 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Still buttsore that America chose the black guy over the white guy?
It's NOT my fault, that when he got THERE 'the black guy'...
That he didn't KNOW what to DO with IT!
OR ... even have some GOOD help!
He DID that ALL on his own ... ;0)

==========
What Makes America Exceptional?
Posted by Jack Painter

At the time of our founding, the idea of equal freedom was one of the most radical ideas in history, and no one had ever formed a government based on it.

This idea was the basis for the movements that abolished slavery, established women’s rights, and fought racial discrimination.

It is also the basis for the American Dream – the idea that it does NOT matter what color or nationality you are, what family you come from, or what community you grew up in.

You have the freedom to pursue your dreams, enjoy the fruits of your labor, and provide opportunities for your children that you did NOT have. People have come here from all over the world to experience that freedom.

Today, some are willing to abandon the idea of equal freedom to achieve goals they think are more important. We see that with recent efforts to limit the basic rights of certain disfavored people or groups, including freedom of speech, the free exercise of religion, private property rights, and freedom of contract.
MORE:
http://www.jackpainter.com/what-makes-america...

America IS "beautiful" ... <3
WE have to make SURE & KEEP it THAT way!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100996 Feb 8, 2013
Pok Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
These are "code words" to masquerade their true meaning. What they really are saying is "Obama blackest president ever."
What EVER you think "dweeb" ...
Several "million" Results ...

NOT just "my" view :)
Quirky The Eye

Brighton, CO

#100997 Feb 8, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
For what Q-bert? Telling the truth? lol
You just keep working on your spelling and nasty temper, Q-berto. Leave the thinking to those of us with brains. ;)
Brains??? LMAO.. That leaves you out!!
Liberals Own It

Riverside, CA

#100998 Feb 8, 2013
Illegal Immigrant to Testify in Senate Next Week--With ICE Agent Who Cannot Arrest Him

by Breitbart News 8 Feb 2013, 1:12 PM PDT

Breitbart News has learned that one of the witnesses at the Senate Judiciary Committee hearings on immigration next week will be outspoken illegal immigrant Jose Antonio Vargas--who will be seated at the same table as Chris Crane, leader of the Immigrations and Customs Enforcement employees’ union that is suing the government over Obama administration rules that make it very difficult for ICE agents to arrest illegal immigrants.

Read more: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,433,942
News Post-debate poll: Clinton takes round one 10 min Go Blue Forever 345
News From Congress to Obama, a Diss Best Served Cold... 10 min FedUp 4
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 21 min Jim 297
News FBI releases notes from Clinton email investiga... 30 min spocko 209
News News Trump on unarmed Clinton guards: 'Let's se... 43 min Synque 827
News Trump, Clinton and that murder at Millennium Park 50 min Massage9032 2
More from around the web