The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 408832 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Snake Eyes

Anaheim, CA

#100772 Feb 7, 2013
Drone Strikes’ Risks to Get Rare Moment in the Public Eye

As the five men stood arguing by a cluster of palm trees, a volley of remotely operated American missiles shot down from the night sky and incinerated them all, along with a camel that was tied up nearby.

Read more: http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/06/world/middl...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#100773 Feb 7, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
This administration is so hypocritical. The Fort Hood killings are not a terrorist attack so we conduct military hearings, but it is ok to kill an American in Yemen.
From June, 2011

WASHINGTON -- Despite numerous setbacks over the past 2 1/2 years, Attorney General Eric Holder defiantly defended the civilian court system as a venue for trying high-profile terrorist suspects.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/16/eric...

Location hidden

#100774 Feb 7, 2013
Panetta testified that he did speak directly with the president on the night of the attack. He said he informed Barack Obama of the ongoing situation and was directed to respond appropriately.

Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-NH) asked if the president made any requests for additional information on American security assets that were in the region which could have responded to the ongoing attack. Panetta replied that the president was generally aware of what regional assets could be deployed, but he did not request any specific information on that night.

“Did you have any further communications with [President Obama] that night?” Ayotte asked.

“No,” Panetta replied.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/leon-panetta-after...
----------
Obama didn't even call to check on Ambassador Stevens and the 3 other Americans!!!!!! Must have been too involved in his campaign!

Location hidden

#100775 Feb 7, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey AL!!!!! How are you??
You people amaze me!!! LMAO I am clueless and nuts because I say hello?????? LMAO

Location hidden

#100776 Feb 7, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Good!! Good to see you!
Wow! Three people "disagree" that I am doing good. Hmmmmmmm. No one would know that but me!!!! LMAO

Location hidden

#100777 Feb 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, you to :)
Wow AL! You were judged clueless and nuts for "thanking me"!

Location hidden

#100778 Feb 7, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
You people amaze me!!! LMAO I am clueless and nuts because I say hello?????? LMAO
The 'Judge it' option is the Trix cereal of Topix.

“This is all a game”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#100779 Feb 7, 2013
Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Shove it Ya little pretender!
Fk U
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100780 Feb 7, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow AL! You were judged clueless and nuts for "thanking me"!
Ain't they "thweet" ... ;0)
THIS den of "vipers" ...

“This is all a game”

Location hidden

#100781 Feb 7, 2013
Mariachi Sol De Mexico New York New York :)

Location hidden

#100782 Feb 7, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
lordy, lordy, you sure don't understand the news coming OUT of Eur about all of the upheaval they have with their immigrant and DIVERSE segments of their global populations. or, maybe that type of diversity doesn't count?
Just for sh*ts and giggles...

World’s Five Safest Countries

1. New Zealand

2. Denmark

3. Norway

4. Iceland

5. Austria

World's Five Most Dangerous

1. South Africa

2. Brazil

3. Columbia

4. Russia

5. Somalia
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100783 Feb 7, 2013
A LICENSE TO KILL AMERICANS: NO JUDGE, NO JURY
Bill Press: Liberals would be screaming about drones if it were Bush doing the deed

Have you heard? George W. Bush and Dick Cheney are up to their old tricks.

It wasn’t so long ago that they cited congressional authorization for the war on terror, passed by Congress one week after Sept. 11, 2001, to justify their use of rendition, torture and widespread wiretapping. Now Bush and Cheney are claiming that the same law gives them unlimited authority to use unmanned drones to kill American citizens overseas without a trial.

Gotcha! As much as Democrats might like to blame Bush and Cheney for America’s vastly expanded drone warfare, it’s not the previous occupants of the White House who are sending out the drones. It’s today’s. The Obama administration made its case for lethal use of drones in a white paper provided by the Justice Department to key members of Congress last summer and leaked this week to NBC News.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/02/a-license-to-kill-...

Location hidden

#100784 Feb 7, 2013
La Santa Muerte wrote:
<quoted text>
The 'Judge it' option is the Trix cereal of Topix.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =if-_DOl6PJ8XX
LMAO!!!

Location hidden

#100785 Feb 7, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't they "thweet" ... ;0)
THIS den of "vipers" ...
They are just "precious"!!!! LOL

“This is all a game”

Location hidden

#100786 Feb 7, 2013
The Rolling Stones - Under My Thumb

“One Night”

Since: Aug 12

It Just Disappeared

#100787 Feb 7, 2013
There is Power in The Union ~ Billy Bragg
http://youtu.be/4CkFPyH8v1c

Location hidden

#100788 Feb 7, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
lordy, lordy, you sure don't understand the news coming OUT of Eur about all of the upheaval they have with their immigrant and DIVERSE segments of their global populations. or, maybe that type of diversity doesn't count?
Germany has, what, 67 million? about the same as California? most Scandanavian coutries have 20-25 million or less? 90-95% of these people have been there for centuries... they have a NATIONAL, homogeneous mindset. maybe 1 in ten (or less!) think differently when it comes to social/governmantal issues. what do u think the rate of fraud is in those countries?
you are comparing lifeboats to an ocean liner... a liner with an uber-class all the way to steerage AND stowaways!
instead, compare one European country to one of our States... the EU to the USA. which union to you think will break first?
so the Chinese will die sooner? like we did, right?
the wealthy in ALL countries do the same thing: they protect THEIR monies. remember the stories about wealth leaving France? remember the folks leaving GB when they raised their income taxes back in our youth?
which tax do you think the Progressives will raise first to increase 'revenues': gas, tob or liq? how about Fed telephone fees? on those of us NOT using 'free' govt phones!lol how's THAT gonna impact the poor and Middle Class?
hurry, hurry, hurry...
Since the Greeks have not been able to seal their borders and are hopelessly overtaxed by the influx of people from Asia and Africa, Germany has had to cope with rising numbers of asylum seekers. In 2011, 45,741 people applied for asylum in Germany, an 11 percent increase over the previous year. In the same period, the number of people illegally entering Germany rose by 18.6 percent to reach 21,156. This has prompted German Interior Minister Hans-Peter Friedrich to call for new restrictions on the border-free travel regime within the European Union as well as for the temporary reintroduction of border controls whenever a member state cannot sufficiently secure its borders.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/europe/th...
Quirky The Eye

Brighton, CO

#100789 Feb 7, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had a son I bet he would look like Chas Bono.
Well Yours looks like a Metal head , Tweeeker, Stoner??
Quirky The Eye

Brighton, CO

#100791 Feb 8, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
crazy brown people, we have to take their guns, a white person might be the next victim.
This is what Rico was saying about Whites after the Travon Martin shooting.
Quirky The Eye

Brighton, CO

#100792 Feb 8, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Quirky? lol
You crossed the line here.
Nope , Not me Circle Jerk boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anti-Trump protests to kick off with Washington... 8 min spud 122
News Springsteen cover band changes tune, won't play... 8 min RustyS 4
News Obama's farewell speech in Chicago felt like th... 13 min Carl 24
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Aquarius-wy 1,478,946
News Obama blasts Bernie Bros for undermining ObamaC... 30 min Venus6619 33
News Republican-led Senate takes first step to repea... 48 min Rubs6085 175
News PM Abe offers support for Duterte's war on drugs 52 min Cakez1200 11
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 233,877
More from around the web