The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
84,821 - 84,840 of 254,228 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

There you go... I love a DUI uncle too A proven one, so I've read. Some people love to bake in the sun Under Capitalism living on Brokeback mtn.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Hell, rattlesnake is good on a bagel, at least the bagels we have here! What would I know about a bagels, I live in Kansas, the ones I get are already sliced. lol
That's cool. I have to slice the ones I make but I usually eat them with smoked salmon.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

E Piphany wrote:
<quoted text>
Under Capitalism, Man exploits Man. Under Communism, it's just the opposite.
Great way to put it.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Snake Eyes wrote:
I bet this is the first time in your life that you read up on Stalin. Hell, rattlesnake is good on a bagel, at least the bagels we have here! What would I know about a bagels, I live in Kansas, the ones I get are already sliced. lol
What are you gloating about? We have 11 million illegal aliens in the USA and nobody has any plans to get rid of them..... but you keep telling yourself that calling them illegals will make a difference.
HAHAHAHAA!!! Go clean your room! Dammit... go make me a sandwich.
Can you feel the love!!!
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

I have to take a golden poop and wipe my booty with 100 dollar bills.

That's cool. I have to slice the ones I make but I usually eat them with smoked salmon.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

HellonHee1s-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be living on Brokeback mtn., if you can 'think' you are breaking ANY conservatives down.
=)
How many times have you been banned this year? Like 2-3x????

Yea... keep talking and I'll keep breaking you down.

ROLF!!!!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Snake Eyes wrote:
I have to take a golden poop and wipe my booty with 100 dollar bills.
LMFAo!!!
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you feel the love!!!
Can you feel the Great golden poop people love to bake in the sun with smoked salmon.

“Life is what you make of it”

Since: Jan 13

The good ol' USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>That's a call I don't know how you made, because the only basis of which I am aware is what you have to score to be accepted. If you're correct, then maybe you're got a whole lotta' chiefs there to act as supervisors for a whole lotta' folks who don't pass muster for the other branches of service. As to which branch will accept who, check for current standards. Most difficult to find acceptance: Air Force followed by the Navy. The standards as to who they take has changed considerably probably since you were enlisted. This will help, but I will also say that I am aware that the Air Force standards as to who they actually WILL take in is actually higher than the link indicates:
http://usmilitary.about.com/cs/genjoin/a/asva...
If Justagi is around, perhaps he will weigh in on this.
Oops, I mis-acronym-ed, here you are, a link to a practise test: http://1889885.r.msn.com/...
I've hobnobbed with reps of all the branches- choosing a branch isn't about your score -qualifying-you-for-a-particul ar-branch, it's about what appeals to you. If you choose the Air Force (for example), and you're not pilot material. promotions are hard to come by. Combat Arms (Army, Marines) will get you promoted much faster, provided you can "...provide purpose, direction and motivation to accomplish the mission while working to improve the organization", but medical specialties will almost gaurantee a commission in ANY branch. In short, it's what you bring to the table regardless of what table you choose to "sit".
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Good old Q. I'll give him a AA+ for effort!!
Cost of giving illegal immigrants path to citizenship could outweigh fiscal benefits

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/28/co...
ima

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Appeal at hand involves Senator Diane Feinstein and Barack Obama as a candidate for the U.S. Presidency.
The case at hand was filed in July 2012. It involves evidence of one and a half million invalid voter registrations in the state of California. Additionally appeal involves lack of legitimacy of Barack Obama to the U.S. Presidency due to his use of forged IDs, stolen CT Social Security number, last name not legally his and fraudulent claim to be a U.S. citizen. Evidence in the case involves a certified copy of the passport records of Obama’s mother, S. Ann Dunham, which shows her son’s legal last name to be Soebarkah, not Obama, it involves Obama’s school records from Indonesia showing his citizenship to be Indonesian, sworn affidavits of top law enforcement experts and investigators showing Obama’s birth certificate and Selective Service certificate to be forged and Social Security number used by Barack Obama in his 2009 tax returns and posted on WhiteHouse.gov to be fraudulently used and failing both E-Verify and SSNVS.- source.
http://networkedblogs.com/HZ3Vk
And somehow he got re-elected! and maybe not, if all those invalid votes were cast for him, how stupid can Americans be? How can we just let this happen twice? his re-election? Wondering if the dictator is found guilty of all these charges IF HE WILL save face and step down without putting up a fight like Nixon did? and would HE BE STRIPPED OF HIS BENEFITS AS PRESIDENT? He is probably getting ready for a big fight as he is trying his damndest to disarm Americans desperately, this way we'll be in the same boat as Mexico and it's people--unable to defend themselves against the cartels. This man is America's destruction, he cares nothing for us American citizens or our country.
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Staggering Cost Of Illegal
Aliens In America
Taxpayers Taken To The Cleaners

http://rense.com/general81/dtli.htm

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
There you go... I love a bossy lady!!
Then you would really LOVE me!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

This guy sounds like a bunch of you right wing nutters. Well here you have it folks... here if your future.

Alabama Hostage Standoff: Jimmy Lee Dykes was a conservative terrorist

The hostage situation with Alabama man Jimmy Lee Dykes is over and he is now reportedly dead. It's fortunate that the child he kidnapped last week was retrieved by officials safely, and is said to be in "playful" spirits and good health. Things could have ended far worse, especially in the mental state the man who kidnapped him was in after murdering his bus driver in cold blood. As details are slowly being released about the man, it's becoming more and more apparent that this was a crime fueled by conservative extremism.

neighbors say that Jimmy Lee Dykes was essentially a conservative extremist who played right wing talk radio most of the time. He was a paranoid and menacing individual who is accused by one neighbor of planning this entire abduction so he could demand a platform to rant his anti-government political opinions. If this is true, will agents release that info? Will it be confirmed or denied by agents who negotiated with the man until contact deteriorated?

The Alabama man wouldn't be the first domestic terrorist who hid behind right wing ideology. Timothy McVeigh has been confirmed by the government as being an anti-government "Tea Party" type, and Jared Lee Loughner is believed to have had an extreme hatred for the gold standard and liberal politics. Dykes' extreme ideology may have led him to committing the crimes he committed, but it's also theorized that he might have conducted the entire event to avoid going to court on prior gun charges. At any rate, the man is dead now and his hostage is safe. That's really all that matters.

http://www.examiner.com/article/jimmy-lee-dyk...

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Quirky The Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Cost of giving illegal immigrants path to citizenship could outweigh fiscal benefits
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/28/co...
Then get a better job so you can pay more taxes.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Quirky The Eye wrote:
Staggering Cost Of Illegal
Aliens In America
Taxpayers Taken To The Cleaners
http://rense.com/general81/dtli.htm
Don't worry Quirky... this won't effect your EBT card balance.

“American & Cowgirl by Birth”

Since: Jan 13

Dodge City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
How many times have you been banned this year? Like 2-3x????
Yea... keep talking and I'll keep breaking you down.
ROLF!!!!
Yea?
Keep praying bub.
NOT gonna happen =)

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you would really LOVE me!
I just want to let you know that it's my day off and I'm drikning so enoy myniceness whiel u hav it.... BURP!!!!
Quirky The Eye

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Expensive Aliens: How Much Do Illegal Immigrants Really Cost?

Arizona's Gateway For Illegal Immigrants

States usually bear the brunt of the burden.

Arizona state treasurer Dean Martin says his state loses between $1.3 billion and $2.5 billion each year on illegal immigrants. In addition to the fiscal costs of incarcerating and educating illegal immigrants and their families, Arizona also faces a variety of other indirect costs, says Martin, who favors Arizona's controversial new immigration law.

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/illegal-immigr...
E Piphany

Canyon Country, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

HellonHee1s-1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea?
Keep praying bub.
NOT gonna happen =)
You never learn do you? Even a fish wouldn't get into trouble if it kept it's mouth shut.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••