The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

“Je Suis Charlie”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#100663 Feb 7, 2013
Parthenon wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me quote yourself: "the conversation that was going when you started this was about the shootings in California and had nothing to do with drones".
Now the Topix topic, printed in bold at the top of the page: "THE PRESIDENT HAS FAILED US"
At least my ridiculous & irreverant post had something (somewhat) weakly related to the Topix topic, wouldn't you agree? There's certainly nothing in the LA shooting that relates to Obama, is there?
They'll catch the LA shooter. It's an godawful, horrible mess, to be sure. But in the long run what we do with our drones over other people's countries is far more important.
"At least my ridiculous & irreverant post had something (somewhat) weakly related to the Topix topic, wouldn't you agree?"

As long as we agree that your post was ridiculous, irrelevant and only vaguely related to the topic I think we've made considerable progress.

<I made a joke>

:p
Gus007

Jamestown, NY

#100665 Feb 7, 2013
If Obama had a son, I bet he would look like Christopher Dorner....

http://abcnews.go.com/US/lapd-officer-suspect...

Since: Jun 10

Santa Clara, CA

#100666 Feb 7, 2013
-Dont Panic- wrote:
What's the topic today?
There's a topic? Now they tell me.

Santa Clara, CA

#100667 Feb 7, 2013
The President has NOT failed us. This is a propaganda thread meant to spread lies, hate and extreme right-wing prejudicial attacks toward President Obama.

It's unpatriotic, untrue and a vicious display of domestic terrorism.

So there.

Santa Clara, CA

#100669 Feb 7, 2013
Gus007 wrote:
If Obama had a son, I bet he would look like Christopher Dorner....
http://abcnews.go.com/US/lapd-officer-suspect...
If you had a son I bet he would look like Chas Bono.
Gus007

Jamestown, NY

#100671 Feb 7, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had a son I bet he would look like Chas Bono.
Obama: If I had a son he’d look like Trayvon.....

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/03/...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100674 Feb 7, 2013
Miami-Dade Police Kendall Squad Caught Ignoring Emergency Calls, Shopping On Camera

http://theintelhub.com/2013/02/07/miami-dade-...

Coming Civil Unrest? Department of Homeland Security Orders Another 21.6 Million Rounds of Ammo
http://theintelhub.com/2013/02/08/coming-civi...

Ya don't NEED "hollow points" for target practice ...
Gus007

Jamestown, NY

#100675 Feb 7, 2013
Sharp increase in taxes take bite...

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/08/business/re... ;

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#100676 Feb 7, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Once these threads get a little age to them "on topic" gets a little hard to define sometimes.
Plus it gets a bit boring as well. So a little distraction for a bit then back to the subject. That's what keeps things going.
Hi Jax.
Gus007

Jamestown, NY

#100678 Feb 7, 2013
Panetta: Obama Absent Night of Benghazi...

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/panetta-o...
From my cold dead hands

Providence, UT

#100682 Feb 7, 2013
Q: What makes someone who politicizes shootings call for a temporary moratorium on politicizing shootings?
By Doug Powers • February 7, 2013 06:43 PM

**Written by Doug Powers

A: When the person who pulled the trigger writes a manifesto saying he’s a fan:

http://michellemalkin(DOT)com/ 2013/02/07/politicize-shooting s/

Add dot to link

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#100685 Feb 7, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
The President has NOT failed us. This is a propaganda thread meant to spread lies, hate and extreme right-wing prejudicial attacks toward President Obama.
It's unpatriotic, untrue and a vicious display of domestic terrorism.
So there.
Disagree.
Pok Guy

Plymouth, MN

#100691 Feb 7, 2013
Parthenon wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems Obama has a drone over LA and says he'll kill any damn American he pleases, as long as he suspects them of being in the Tea Party or Al Qaeda. But he does promise not to water board them, cause he's got like "moral superiority" & sh*t, unlike Bush.
Bush, he went on to explain, made passing a budget or fixing our economy permanently impossible. But that's ok, cause we have a magic debit card that you can spend with pretty much f*cking forever and (this is the good part!) you NEVER have to pay it off. But that's beside the point.
It's true, we never need to pay off our debt and I'm glad you finally see it. For example, we never paid off our WWII debt. We just grew out of it, and this has been every single presidents' way of handling the national debt since WWII.

For a different point of view, as Stalin-loving higgans.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#100693 Feb 7, 2013
Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
In a sick way... I'm rooting for this guy to create bloodshead...
Forgive me if I don't share your sentiment, Rico. I think he got his manifesto out, and there are questions in the mind of the public about the way LAPD operates. Why did ANY innocent people have to DIE for this? Whether or not he was treated unfairly or comes from a culture of cover-up makes no difference in the way HE chose to air his grievance. Those innocents had NOTHING to do with his issues, and he's a depraved coward not to confront directly those he finds responsible personally. It doesn't require anybody to die to make a point.

How many of us have experienced a wrong or unfair treatment in our lives, some losing careers and jobs to outsourcing or illegal or unfair treatment? Does this give us the right to start killing human beings? If he had any brains at all, he would have taken himself out into the private sector and been hired on to provide protection to some celebrity or politician and made even more money. He had the skills and training to have succeeded, but he let bitterness destroy his opportunities. Living well is the best revenge.
Pok Guy

Plymouth, MN

#100697 Feb 7, 2013
Parthenon wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, don't panic, but I agree (mostly) with your first statement. I said pretty much that in a recent post. Frankly, I wouldn't trust Obama, who seems an amateur and a politician (by which I mean a liar) more than a military expert. So, yes, I do not dispute his use of drones in general. As to the individual targets, I am not so sure. Too many kids & grandmas are dying. But, hey, it's a tough job and he can have it. I'd like to sleep at night, so I don't claim I could do better.
TeaParty? Well, your prejudiced and wholly ignorant view is duly noted.
Nobody said Obama invented the magic debit card, started our use of it, or even put most of the debt on it. But he sure as hell has embraced it as his own, done NOTHING to stop the insanity and even less to explain to his army of ObamaZombies that, yes, Virginia, there is NO Santa Clause in the North Pole - and NO endless freebies to be had in DC. Both of those are kid's fairy tales. Obama should be a man and a leader and make that clear.
We can go bankrupt just like any turd world sh*thole, even with His Mercifullness & Light, Lord Obama I, as our One True (secular) God.
Teaparty? Prejudiced against it? Even the GOP is starting to distance themselves from those nuts. How come? They want to win an election.
Pok Guy

Plymouth, MN

#100699 Feb 7, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
We need to stop "helping" people, especially those who don't share our values completely.
It's more accurate to say we need to stop "helping" people who don't share our values by forcing our values on them. Then maybe we can prevent the growth of some terrorist groups.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#100703 Feb 7, 2013
The White House on Tuesday defended targeted assassinations as “necessary,”“ethical” and “wise.” Human rights and civil liberties groups have condemned those strikes partly because they are carried out without such congressional oversight. Other critics have warned that civilian deaths in drone strikes inflame anti-U.S. sentiment and help Islamist extremist groups recruit new members.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/cia-nomine...
Pok Guy

Plymouth, MN

#100705 Feb 7, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
$16 trillion in debt[so far], mideast failures galore, illegal murders abroad and no jobs, that's Oboobles legacy at this point.
To focus on debt is one dimensional and an inaccurate way to measure financial stability. A better measure is the size of the deficit. The wealthy, nearly all corporations and all nations are often sorely in debt, but they're generating sufficient revenue, so the debt is not a problem. Same thing for the US. In 2009, we had an unprecedented deficit of $1.4 trillion (10.1% of the GDP). Since that time, it has come down nearly a third to $1.03 trillion (6.2% of the GDP).
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100706 Feb 7, 2013
Lexington HAS it's "ghettos" TO!
Crime UP to what it used to be.
Gangs moving in TOO ...

While some of the street gangs in Kentucky adopt the names of nationally recognized gangs, their affiliations to these gangs are suspect. According to law enforcement authorities in Lexington, some of the gangs in their area have connections to gangs in Detroit. Fort Knox-Radcliff and Bowling Green law enforcement authorities report that young people who have recently moved into the state from Chicago and Detroit brought gang culture and affiliations with them.

http://www.justice.gov/archive/ndic/pubs1/154...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#100707 Feb 7, 2013
The above ...

National Drug Intelligence Center
Kentucky Drug Threat Assessment
July 2002

Can you "imagine" WHAT it is NOW???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min VOTE OUT REST DEM... 1,189,902
White House hopeful Walker: Union battles prepa... 12 min barefoot2626 43
Giuliani explains why Obama doesn't love America 16 min spocko 442
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 17 min spocko 3,310
Prominent Russian opposition figure Boris Nemts... 18 min Butters 5
GOP may need House Dems to help resolve DHS fun... 22 min El Guapo 1
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 23 min barefoot2626 1,735
More from around the web