The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Comments (Page 4,221)

Showing posts 84,401 - 84,420 of239,659
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
First, the original claim made by a far right wing conspiracy theorist was that the majority of recent mass shooters have been registered democrats.
They were not.
Second, that claim has morphed from a claim that the shooters were democrats into the claim we saw in the post I replied to that these shooters were "liberals" as it has been spread throughout the far right blogosphere.
They were not.
Third, there is a difference between the far right and the "right".
Fourth, if you had actually read the article, you would have seen that the ideology of mass shooters is predominantly far right and the article did make a distinction between party affiliation and ideology.
Fifth, you're an idiot.
The radical right along with their nazi storm trooper tea bagger party are very prolific in the dissemination of fear mongering & lies. Not only that but they're the first to advocate violence and the use violence as an instrument of fear but will loudly disclaim responsibility when that fear becomes violence.

Thus the reason why they make unwarranting claims that mass murderers are registered democrats or liberals. Radial right wingers know these mass murderers are by a majority radical right wing in their ideology.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
Gov. Perry: Boy Scouts Should Keep No-Gay Policy
Perry is an Eagle Scout and in 2008 he authored the book "On My Honor: Why the American Values of the Boy Scouts Are Worth Fighting For." It detailed the governor's deep love for the organization and explained why it should continue to embrace traditional, conservative values ó including excluding openly gay members and scout leaders.
http://www.newsmax.com/newswidget/GovPerry-Ga...
The Boy Scouts have proven to be nothing mote than a neo-con bigoted organization.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes two to tangle. Address your concerns to Here Is No. 2 just as well. Don't discriminate, although I know that's hard for you not to do.
Get over it, he won. You didn't hold up your end of the bargain.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

FritoBandito wrote:
<quoted text>
Get over it. He won.
Failures do win sometimes and the rest of any nation eventually learns of it's mistake. Even if it takes two times. The present is "strike two".

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Libs suck wrote:
<quoted text>
What a fool, THIS is just another reason why the 2nd amendment is so important.
Guess you are defecting to the conservative side LOL.... your messiah is going to be pissed.
He is finally realizing that Obama is failing to "serve and protect".

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Libs suck wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, such hostility... did you steal one of your moms boyfriends...err I mean one of your special "uncles" again kumquat?
IF only you had a brain and a job and did not sponge off of welfare and yer aunt maw.
Shouldn't you be at work paying the way for those who sponge off welfare? O, I get it!!! In reality, you're currently filling out your food stamp application at the welfare office and to kill time, you're surfing the web on an Obamaphone.

Yea.. I guess any white person with a delusional sense of importance would be upset if they had to sit in the welfare office with other broke azz white people.

Go ahead and vent... I'm here for you little buddy!!!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
We've enter an era where it's not so much Bush anymore but rather outright obstructionism & sabotage by the Republican Party.
No, but rather outright obstructionism & sabotage by the obstructionists and saboteurs of both parties.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Libs suck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see pookie, YOUR kind (assuming you are latina based on your name) are responsible for far FAR more crime (read: Murder, rapes and burglary) than whites by an exponential margin. Could it be your jealous of those who are so much more successful than you?
Talk about a terrorist, no one comes closer to that limited myopic mindset than a lib who is confronted with facts that disagree with the programming from oh-blamer.
I bet you are firing up that crack pipe as we speak.
Oh by the way dummy, most "Cutters" are liberal drug abusing nut jobs... we can use you as proof of that.
It's so sad to see how the American education system is failing people like you. Look here little buddy, Latino, Latina & Hispanic is an ethnicity.... not a race.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>He is finally realizing that Obama is failing to "serve and protect".
Is that why you plan on running off to another Country because now... just maybe now, you'll have to actually get off your collective rear and and protect yourself?

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Libs suck wrote:
<quoted text>
Great, now you admit you sell drugs. And list your buyers as "Representatives" of your so called "Employment" LOL
Lib loser douche... nothing new here fool.
This country did very well without you mindless namby pamby mooching libs... without conservatives (read: tax payers) you pukes would evaporate.
Wow... I can tell your parents had a clandestine meth lab in the mobile home you once lived in. Don't worry little buddy, Obamacare can get you back on track.

“Life is what you make of it”

Since: Jan 13

The good ol' USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I was referring to how I hunt trolls like you online and call you out for the joke that you are. You've been bagged and tagged long ago.
Lessee, you originally posted this as the UNregistered "rico the troll slayer", and you respond with your registered avatar. How insecure you must be. What a life you don't have. How unimpressive you are. Also, you were originally talking to ME, not the lady. What a short-memoried shadow of a human being.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Libs suck wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww did you get kicked out pookie? LMFAO... I know I know, you had to be self reliant and produce.... 2 things that punks like you just refuse to do.
The Boy Scouts is another haven for pedophiles. I'm sure they taught you how to "take it like a man".

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>No, but rather outright obstructionism & sabotage by the obstructionists and saboteurs of both parties.
O really.... Too bad you cannot change history.

"We canít let you (Obama/Biden) succeed in anything. Thatís our ticket to coming back".
-- Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (Republican)

Mitch McConnell: Top Priority, Make Obama a One Term President
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Chart: Record Breaking Republican Obstructionism!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

huntscoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>Lessee, you originally posted this as the UNregistered "rico the troll slayer", and you respond with your registered avatar. How insecure you must be. What a life you don't have. How unimpressive you are. Also, you were originally talking to ME, not the lady. What a short-memoried shadow of a human being.
There are many Rico's. Watch out, one might be right behind you!!!

The good ol' USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Wow.. lots of conjecture, hyperbole, birtherism and Fox News propaganda going on here.
Nothing of the sort- I'm simply pointing out current events. I suppose this escaped your all-seeing eye. LOL.

The good ol' USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
There are many Rico's. Watch out, one might be right behind you!!!
After all your "little buddy" references, your hypothetical geographical location in regards to mens' derrieres would NOT be surprising.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

huntscoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing of the sort- I'm simply pointing out current events. I suppose this escaped your all-seeing eye. LOL.
Like I said.... lots of conjecture, hyperbole, birtherism and Fox News propaganda going on here.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

huntscoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>After all your "little buddy" references, your hypothetical geographical location in regards to mens' derrieres would NOT be surprising.
What's wrong little buddy? You a little homophobic? Don't worry, I won't hurt you.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Norway produces the largest budget surpluses in the developed world and has no net national debt. Norway's miracle was built upon the highest corporate tax in the world, a wealth tax, and a 78% tax on oil profits.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

At last yearís State of the Union Address, President Obama promised a new Financial Fraud Task Force would lead broad investigations of the financial crisis and the foreclosure fraud that led to it.

Zero criminal investigations later, itís time to get an answer to the question: What happened?

http://other98.com/pres-obama-you-said-you-we...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 84,401 - 84,420 of239,659
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••