The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 391149 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#99989 Feb 5, 2013
Libs suck wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww did you get kicked out pookie? LMFAO... I know I know, you had to be self reliant and produce.... 2 things that punks like you just refuse to do.
The Boy Scouts is another haven for pedophiles. I'm sure they taught you how to "take it like a man".

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#99990 Feb 5, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>No, but rather outright obstructionism & sabotage by the obstructionists and saboteurs of both parties.
O really.... Too bad you cannot change history.

"We can’t let you (Obama/Biden) succeed in anything. That’s our ticket to coming back".
-- Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (Republican)

Mitch McConnell: Top Priority, Make Obama a One Term President
&li st=FL_ovCxSHZf9Hp6DHARBOm-g &index=3&feature=plpp_ video

Chart: Record Breaking Republican Obstructionism!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#99991 Feb 5, 2013
huntscoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>Lessee, you originally posted this as the UNregistered "rico the troll slayer", and you respond with your registered avatar. How insecure you must be. What a life you don't have. How unimpressive you are. Also, you were originally talking to ME, not the lady. What a short-memoried shadow of a human being.
There are many Rico's. Watch out, one might be right behind you!!!

“Life is what you make of it”

Since: Jan 13

The good ol' USA

#99992 Feb 5, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow.. lots of conjecture, hyperbole, birtherism and Fox News propaganda going on here.
Nothing of the sort- I'm simply pointing out current events. I suppose this escaped your all-seeing eye. LOL.

“Life is what you make of it”

Since: Jan 13

The good ol' USA

#99993 Feb 5, 2013
<quoted text>
There are many Rico's. Watch out, one might be right behind you!!!
After all your "little buddy" references, your hypothetical geographical location in regards to mens' derrieres would NOT be surprising.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#99994 Feb 5, 2013
huntscoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing of the sort- I'm simply pointing out current events. I suppose this escaped your all-seeing eye. LOL.
Like I said.... lots of conjecture, hyperbole, birtherism and Fox News propaganda going on here.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#99995 Feb 5, 2013
huntscoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>After all your "little buddy" references, your hypothetical geographical location in regards to mens' derrieres would NOT be surprising.
What's wrong little buddy? You a little homophobic? Don't worry, I won't hurt you.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#99996 Feb 5, 2013
Norway produces the largest budget surpluses in the developed world and has no net national debt. Norway's miracle was built upon the highest corporate tax in the world, a wealth tax, and a 78% tax on oil profits.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#99997 Feb 5, 2013
At last year’s State of the Union Address, President Obama promised a new Financial Fraud Task Force would lead broad investigations of the financial crisis and the foreclosure fraud that led to it.

Zero criminal investigations later, it’s time to get an answer to the question: What happened?

http://other98.com/pres-obama-you-said-you-we...
Citizen Pain

Middletown, CT

#99999 Feb 5, 2013
<quoted text>
What's wrong little buddy? You a little homophobic? Don't worry, I won't hurt you.
I see a lot of people from the left use homophobia (the fear of sameness, monotony or of homosexuality or of becoming homosexual) as an ultimate put down along the lines of 'racist'.

Is this any different from, say, heterophobia or gerontophobia? Are all phobias a sign of character weakness, or are they legitimate, recognized mental illnesses?
Citizen Pain

Middletown, CT

#100000 Feb 5, 2013
At last year’s State of the Union Address, President Obama promised a new Financial Fraud Task Force would lead broad investigations of the financial crisis and the foreclosure fraud that led to it.
Zero criminal investigations later, it’s time to get an answer to the question: What happened?
http://other98.com/pres-obama-you-said-you-we...
Too many democrats involved? Too much democrat influence peddling?

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#100001 Feb 5, 2013
Citizen Pain wrote:
<quoted text>
I see a lot of people from the left use homophobia (the fear of sameness, monotony or of homosexuality or of becoming homosexual) as an ultimate put down along the lines of 'racist'.
Is this any different from, say, heterophobia or gerontophobia? Are all phobias a sign of character weakness, or are they legitimate, recognized mental illnesses?
Why is the right obsessed with being against homosexuals yet they're the ones getting caught the most with another mans penis in their hands?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#100002 Feb 5, 2013
Norway produces the largest budget surpluses in the developed world and has no net national debt. Norway's miracle was built upon the highest corporate tax in the world, a wealth tax, and a 78% tax on oil profits.
"no net national debt."
What is net national debt?

Do you like their model of governace?

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#100003 Feb 5, 2013
Citizen Pain wrote:
<quoted text>
Too many democrats involved? Too much democrat influence peddling?
Both democrats and republicans have demonstrated that when it comes to the banks.... both parties will do what the bankers tell them to do.

So Obama holds the strings to encouraging the Justice Dept to investigate this issue and so far there has been nothing.... ironically the House oversight committee lead by Rep. Daryll Issa remains mum on getting Obama to push the investigation.

You see... the bankers have these meatwads all paid off.

“Peace”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#100005 Feb 5, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
What's wrong with Chicago???? A sneaker tax???? Minimal, though it is, are they kidding???? What's next, a extra tax on Pampers???
http://www.1035kissfm.com/pages/jordan.html...
We have to budget our money, why don't the stewards of our tax money have to follow the same ideal?
No Depends...
:)
higgans

Avon, IN

#100006 Feb 5, 2013
<quoted text>
First of all, you're a fool to rely on any government to protect you. SCOTUS has ruled that government is under no obligation to protect you.
Warren v. District of Columbia[1](444 A.2d. 1, D.C. Ct. of Ap. 1981)
ahem... does that INCLUDE protecting one from hunger, the elements, ignorance and disease/injury?
I agree with SCOTUS, btw.
thanks for pointing out just HOW illegal some Fed Govt programs ARE.

“Peace”

Location hidden

#100008 Feb 5, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
First, the original claim made by a far right wing conspiracy theorist was that the majority of recent mass shooters have been registered democrats.
They were not.
Second, that claim has morphed from a claim that the shooters were democrats into the claim we saw in the post I replied to that these shooters were "liberals" as it has been spread throughout the far right blogosphere.
They were not.
Third, there is a difference between the far right and the "right".
Fourth, if you had actually read the article, you would have seen that the ideology of mass shooters is predominantly far right and the article did make a distinction between party affiliation and ideology.
Fifth, you're an idiot.
Jax you're confusing him with the facts. You know they never will listen to that it's different then what they believe.

“Peace”

Location hidden

#100009 Feb 5, 2013
<quoted text>
Shouldn't you be at work paying the way for those who sponge off welfare? O, I get it!!! In reality, you're currently filling out your food stamp application at the welfare office and to kill time, you're surfing the web on an Obamaphone.
Yea.. I guess any white person with a delusional sense of importance would be upset if they had to sit in the welfare office with other broke azz white people.
Go ahead and vent... I'm here for you little buddy!!!
No Rico No, it's a Bushphone.

“Peace”

Location hidden

#100010 Feb 5, 2013
Yeap Norway my fathers birth Country, land of my forefathers. They know what they're doing. Norwegians are like that.
lol
higgans

Avon, IN

#100011 Feb 5, 2013
Looks like House Republicans are not serious about cutting the debt since they're more than happy to be spend spend spend and raise raise raise that debt ceiling.
The vote in the Republican-controlled House was 285-144.
The good ole debt limit... the burden of the majority party in the House.
another GOOD point.
and, still many believe we still a TWO Party system...
maybe we will again... in the FUTURE.

hurry, hurry, hurry...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Henry 1,403,754
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Rogue Scholar 05 219,374
News Obama on best advice from Bush: Always use hand... 19 min Captain Yesterday 4
News Trump: Clinton, Obama 'created ISIS' (Jan '16) 21 min Captain Yesterday 27
News Trump's Newest Ad Is So Frickin' WeirdBy Olivia... 29 min Bravo Uniform Mike 59
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr Into The Night 35,558
News Germany's Merkel starts 3rd term in new coalition (Dec '13) 1 hr Tariffs 58
More from around the web