The President has failed us

There are 328387 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#99954 Feb 5, 2013
What's wrong with Chicago???? A sneaker tax???? Minimal, though it is, are they kidding???? What's next, a extra tax on Pampers???

http://www.1035kissfm.com/pages/jordan.html...

We have to budget our money, why don't the stewards of our tax money have to follow the same ideal?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#99955 Feb 5, 2013
Libs suck wrote:
<quoted text>
Really,
Mmost mass shooters are libtards.... which only goes to prove what whackjobs you folks are.
Tell us dim bulb, how a picture of a gun on a laptop is a bad thing, but movies showing ultra-violence is good thing...
This aughta be good for a few laughs.
I normally wouldn't waste my time with an obvious troll like you, but the idea that most mass shooter have been liberals is making it's way through the right wing blogosphere based on the unsupported claims of one right wing conspiracy nut known as Roger Hedgecock , but the claim has been proven false.

Here's an article from THE EXAMINER that goes through the list of mass shooters and proves that these claims are false.

----------

The idea that recent mass shooters are mostly registered Democrats is a myth

...Hedgecock asserts, without providing any evidence or sources, that the Ft. Hood shooter, the Virginia Tech shooter, the Aurora Theater shooter and Adam Lanza of Sandy Hook infamy were all “registered Democrats”...

...Interestingly, Hedgecock and those on the far right have conveniently overlooked a number of cases where ideology is clearly right-wing. The acts below are instances of right-wing violence that are unequivocally committed by people who are openly hostile to liberalism. While this does not mean these killers are Republicans, it is quite clear that they are RIGHT-WINGERS...."

http://www.examiner.com/article/the-idea-that...

“Life is what you make of it”

The good ol' USA

#99956 Feb 5, 2013
Interesting article on WDC: http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-po...
For all you obama worshipers.

“Life is what you make of it”

The good ol' USA

#99957 Feb 5, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Bush remains the root of all evil, and the resident evil is Congress. Obama is just your basic Presidential figurehead. When are you going to catch up?
No POTUS in the history of the country has polarized the populace like this one has. No POTUS has spent and misspent like this one has. If you are correct in placing a halo over his head, WHY is there a movement to put his likeness on Mt Rushmore? To repeal the "two terms" clause in the Constitution? To determine once and for all the questions on his ACTUAL citizenship? His college transcripts? His Passing the Buck every time one of his EOs results in utter failure? The PITIFUL attempt by the media in regards to his "skeet shooting" photo shoot? Speaking of the media, it's obvious there is a concerted conspiracy enmasse with the exception of FOXNEWS, who refuses to cowtow to the WH. All of this is patently disgusting to me (and millions of others), but if you think he's an innocent little pawn, then WHO, Dear Lady, is behind all this?

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#99958 Feb 5, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If congress is serious about CIR they will speed up the process for deportations.. No backlog and no hearing once their time is served if any on the bus or plane you go..
Eagle
The law seems to allow discretion of the Courts on the deportation of any immigrant that holds a legal status. You see it all the time where both liberal & conservative judges play their judicial activism all the time on deportation rulings.

Regarding an illegal alien, as of now and due to "limited resources" immigration detainers are only being placed on illegal alien criminals who commit serious crimes.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#99959 Feb 5, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are a citizen on probation and get arrested your probation is usually revoked.. The same should be for any illegal alien that gets probationary status..
Eagle
Depending on the crime committed I would agree with you that probationary status should be challenged but only in a court of law where the subject has been found guilty of the crime.

Aphelion

Melbourne, FL

#99960 Feb 5, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I normally wouldn't waste my time with an obvious troll like you, but the idea that most mass shooter have been liberals is making it's way through the right wing blogosphere based on the unsupported claims of one right wing conspiracy nut known as Roger Hedgecock , but the claim has been proven false.
Here's an article from THE EXAMINER that goes through the list of mass shooters and proves that these claims are false.
----------
The idea that recent mass shooters are mostly registered Democrats is a myth
...Hedgecock asserts, without providing any evidence or sources, that the Ft. Hood shooter, the Virginia Tech shooter, the Aurora Theater shooter and Adam Lanza of Sandy Hook infamy were all “registered Democrats”...
...Interestingly, Hedgecock and those on the far right have conveniently overlooked a number of cases where ideology is clearly right-wing. The acts below are instances of right-wing violence that are unequivocally committed by people who are openly hostile to liberalism. While this does not mean these killers are Republicans, it is quite clear that they are RIGHT-WINGERS...."
http://www.examiner.com/article/the-idea-that...
Thanks for proving that you have the reading comprehension of a 12 year old. First you make the assertion that those on the right are claiming that most mass shooters are liberals, and then to defend your position that they are not you post an article which does nothing but state that these individuals were not registered democrats.

So the fact that they are not registered democrats has nothing to do with their suspected liberal ideology. Unless you believe that the only pedophiles in society are those that are registered.

At least you did not fail in proving that liberals are ignorant.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#99961 Feb 5, 2013
Gus007 wrote:
Remember, just keep blaming Bush for all of Obama’s Failures....
http://rosieontheright.com/obamas-failures/
http://leaderpub.com/2012/09/27/blame-bush/
We've enter an era where it's not so much Bush anymore but rather outright obstructionism & sabotage by the Republican Party.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#99962 Feb 5, 2013
huntscoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>No POTUS in the history of the country has polarized the populace like this one has. No POTUS has spent and misspent like this one has. If you are correct in placing a halo over his head, WHY is there a movement to put his likeness on Mt Rushmore? To repeal the "two terms" clause in the Constitution? To determine once and for all the questions on his ACTUAL citizenship? His college transcripts? His Passing the Buck every time one of his EOs results in utter failure? The PITIFUL attempt by the media in regards to his "skeet shooting" photo shoot? Speaking of the media, it's obvious there is a concerted conspiracy enmasse with the exception of FOXNEWS, who refuses to cowtow to the WH. All of this is patently disgusting to me (and millions of others), but if you think he's an innocent little pawn, then WHO, Dear Lady, is behind all this?
Wow.. lots of conjecture, hyperbole, birtherism and Fox News propaganda going on here.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#99963 Feb 5, 2013
teddyr4me wrote:
What's wrong with Chicago???? A sneaker tax???? Minimal, though it is, are they kidding???? What's next, a extra tax on Pampers???
http://www.1035kissfm.com/pages/jordan.html...
We have to budget our money, why don't the stewards of our tax money have to follow the same ideal?
It's a tax to fund a youth job preparation program. As they say, nothing stops a bullet like a job.

Location hidden

#99964 Feb 5, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for proving that you have the reading comprehension of a 12 year old. First you make the assertion that those on the right are claiming that most mass shooters are liberals, and then to defend your position that they are not you post an article which does nothing but state that these individuals were not registered democrats.
So the fact that they are not registered democrats has nothing to do with their suspected liberal ideology. Unless you believe that the only pedophiles in society are those that are registered.
At least you did not fail in proving that liberals are ignorant.
First, the original claim made by a far right wing conspiracy theorist was that the majority of recent mass shooters have been registered democrats.

They were not.

Second, that claim has morphed from a claim that the shooters were democrats into the claim we saw in the post I replied to that these shooters were "liberals" as it has been spread throughout the far right blogosphere.

They were not.

Third, there is a difference between the far right and the "right".

Fourth, if you had actually read the article, you would have seen that the ideology of mass shooters is predominantly far right and the article did make a distinction between party affiliation and ideology.

Fifth, you're an idiot.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#99965 Feb 5, 2013
Looks like House Republicans are not serious about cutting the debt since they're more than happy to be spend spend spend and raise raise raise that debt ceiling.

The vote in the Republican-controlled House was 285-144.

The good ole debt limit... the burden of the majority party in the House.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#99966 Feb 5, 2013
discordian wrote:
<quoted text>
Ovomit's drones are killing innocents right now, but you're safe in your border tunnel.
It's just a matter of time before the drones find you.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#99967 Feb 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you come 'hunting' in my neck of the woods ... ;0)
I was referring to how I hunt trolls like you online and call you out for the joke that you are. You've been bagged and tagged long ago.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#99968 Feb 5, 2013
Libs suck wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a true ebt queen.
Face it boy, you are an earn nothing, worth nothing lib tick on the back of society.
The fact is simple, folks like me pay taxes (what you call free thangs) and defend this country as needed. I bet you are one of those worthless little chickenshyte lib cowards who ran away to canada aye worthless?
It must truly gall you to no end to know that I am right.
I can't eveen imagine how pathetic and useless you must be.... and here you are sadly trying to defend your loser mooching position.
Are you actaully so delusional that you truly fool yourself into believing that you actually contribute to life in any kind of positive fashion?
C'mon cupcake, enlighten us as to your so called worth LMFAO as if.
Have you ever considered being a fictional novelist? You really do have a gift with making shit up.

LMFAOI!!

And for the record... ask around, just about everyone knows what I do for a living.... Chooo Chooo Choo Chooo!!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#99969 Feb 5, 2013
Libs suck wrote:
<quoted text>
What a fool, THIS is just another reason why the 2nd amendment is so important.
Guess you are defecting to the conservative side LOL.... your messiah is going to be pissed.
Look here little buddy... when it comes to 2nd amendment issues I move to the right. No doubt about that and I'm agreeing very little with liberals & democrats on the current gun control issue.

Limiting certain types of rifles & bullet capacity from citizens in good standing should not be the dialogue but rather it should be about how do we prevent the mentally ill from getting their hands on "any" type of weapon.

The current gun control debate seems hellbent on abridging the rights of citizens in good standing which is a violation of the 2nd amendment to the US Constitution.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#99970 Feb 5, 2013
Libs suck wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO... yeah on your xbox maybe.
Now thump that little girly chest of yours and regal us with more of your fictional diatribe LOL we can all use a good laugh.
I do hunt trolls. Look at you little buddy! I own you now. You're my special little snow monkey troll.

Now dance little monkey... dance!!!

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#99971 Feb 5, 2013
Libs suck wrote:
<quoted text>
Really,
Mmost mass shooters are libtards.... which only goes to prove what whackjobs you folks are.
Tell us dim bulb, how a picture of a gun on a laptop is a bad thing, but movies showing ultra-violence is good thing...
This aughta be good for a few laughs.
Why are white men particularly prone to carrying out the all-too-familiar mass killings??? You cannot pin this on a political affiliation but rather you can pin this on the fact that white men in general have privilege induced lack of coping skills and tend end it all in an al-Qaeda blaze of glory when things don't go your way.

Lets look at you for an example... you have this unhealthy obsession with Liberals for being smarter and wittier than you. You're obviously incapable of coping with the reality that your tea bagger mentality is being rejected by a majority of Americans so instead of coping with the problem like a normal person would, you irrationally blame everyone else but yourself which drives you into a constant state of rage which is the precursor to any mass murderer.

You're probably cutting your arms right now because you know what I'm saying is 100% true about you.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#99972 Feb 5, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
First, the original claim made by a far right wing conspiracy theorist was that the majority of recent mass shooters have been registered democrats.
They were not.
Second, that claim has morphed from a claim that the shooters were democrats into the claim we saw in the post I replied to that these shooters were "liberals" as it has been spread throughout the far right blogosphere.
They were not.
Third, there is a difference between the far right and the "right".
Fourth, if you had actually read the article, you would have seen that the ideology of mass shooters is predominantly far right and the article did make a distinction between party affiliation and ideology.
Fifth, you're an idiot.
The radical right along with their nazi storm trooper tea bagger party are very prolific in the dissemination of fear mongering & lies. Not only that but they're the first to advocate violence and the use violence as an instrument of fear but will loudly disclaim responsibility when that fear becomes violence.

Thus the reason why they make unwarranting claims that mass murderers are registered democrats or liberals. Radial right wingers know these mass murderers are by a majority radical right wing in their ideology.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Gangland, North America

#99973 Feb 5, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Gov. Perry: Boy Scouts Should Keep No-Gay Policy
Perry is an Eagle Scout and in 2008 he authored the book "On My Honor: Why the American Values of the Boy Scouts Are Worth Fighting For." It detailed the governor's deep love for the organization and explained why it should continue to embrace traditional, conservative values — including excluding openly gay members and scout leaders.
http://www.newsmax.com/newswidget/GovPerry-Ga...
The Boy Scouts have proven to be nothing mote than a neo-con bigoted organization.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,232,774
News Obama: Iran nuclear deal a will have my name on... 23 min goonsquad 23
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min litesong 53,514
News Demilitarizing the cops: States retool police t... 24 min goonsquad 20
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Guru 189,873
News Obama heralds first US Memorial Day without gro... 2 hr Tazo 1
News Scott Walker Approved Pro-Immigration Reform Lo... 2 hr Cat74 10
More from around the web