The President has failed us

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election. Full Story

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#99334 Feb 2, 2013
Phurhankey Jahonsuninski wrote:
<quoted text>
Why must you mock the serious concerns of others? Have you no respect for your fellow human beings? Do you simply think that anyone who does not view the world exactly the same as you do are “morons” as you so often exclaim? What makes you think you are seeing things in perfect perception? What makes you think your conclusions should never be challenged? Why would you not allow others to have their own views? Is there a reason you deny you true Liberal Extremism? Are you not comfortable in your own skin?
You do not have to answer these questions to me Jaxxon, but you really should reflect and answer them to yourself.
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You PJ! <3
You said that with more "patience" than I can at present.
"When you seek, begin in your heart. The cave of the heart is the home of truth."
~can't remember :)
NOT my quote, but at present I can not remember WHO said it, it JUST came to mind!
If anyone wants to know the "source" they can
GOOGLE iT!
;0)
Immigrunt wrote:
<quoted text>
"PJ". Thank you for not using my full name. I hear its not good to have others here know any real personal information.
Immigrunt wrote:
Ooopps! Ha hahahahaha....Lmao@me!
Immigrunt wrote:
Can't wait to see all of the posts from jaxxon, ntr and rose saying how they "discovered" I was both posters. They will claim to be quite the detectives on that one. Night folks.
"Can't wait to see all of the posts from jaxxon.....saying how they "discovered" I was both posters."

Nope, just this one from me.

You might as well switch to another sock tomorrow because these two have zero credibility now.

Immigrunt
Phurhankey Jahonsuninski

I'm going to leave you to your own misery and go find something else to do for a while.

Enjoy your weekend loser.

Classic!

:)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99335 Feb 2, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
"Can't wait to see all of the posts from jaxxon.....saying how they "discovered" I was both posters."
Nope, just this one from me.
You might as well switch to another sock tomorrow because these two have zero credibility now.
Immigrunt
Phurhankey Jahonsuninski
I'm going to leave you to your own misery and go find something else to do for a while.
Enjoy your weekend loser.
Classic!
:)
Ding, ding, ding ...
u r NOT a "winner" ...

Those are NOT me!:)
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#99337 Feb 2, 2013
A Culture of Corruption

None of these old-time folks had been caught pants-down in a corruption case. But they were all part of the same milieu; everyone who held a power position must have had to deal with these guys.

Read more: http://rustwire.com/2013/01/09/a-culture-of-c...
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#99338 Feb 2, 2013
Immigration Scam Lands Official Major Jail Sentence

Fear not, compliance officers: U.S. officials convicted of taking bribes are getting lengthy sentences just like corporations are receiving big fines for giving illicit payments.

A one-time assistant chief counsel for U.S. Customs and Immigration Enforcement was sentenced Monday to more than 17 years in jail for taking bribes to help immigrants fill out false paperwork to remain legally in the country.

Constantine Peter Kallas, 40, was sentenced during a closed hearing in federal court in Los Angeles, the Associated Press reported. He was also ordered to pay nearly $297,000 in restitution.

Read more: http://blogs.wsj.com/corruption-currents/2011...
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#99339 Feb 2, 2013
As Obama Offers Immigration Plan, Report Shows Border Patrol Corruption

Since Oct. 1, 2004, 147 agency officers and agents have been charged with or convicted of corruption-related offenses, ranging from taking bribes to allowing drugs into the country to stealing government money. About a dozen of those cases came to light in 2012.

Read more: http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/01...

“"One for the claws"”

Since: Jul 10

Sin City,U.S.A.

#99341 Feb 2, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
I read an article online that states the .1% rise in unemployment has a little to due with cuts in gov't spending, you know... Republicans want cuts so they got the cuts but it's effecting the unemployment numbers now so on one hand you want cuts but due to those cuts you've created another problem.
The .1 percent has to do with the seasonal hires being laid-off. Just how long do you think the Federal Reserve should continue to print 85 billion dollars a month in AN ATTEMPT to stimulate the economy and lower unemployment. That is why the economy looks better. Look up QE3.
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#99342 Feb 2, 2013
Democrats and Republicans failed the American worker

The working man pays the price, again.

We pay more because the people we elect – Democrat and Republican, congressman and senator – find it easier to ask us to pay 2 percent more rather than cut the fat from our bloated national budget.

The fault lies in the inability of our two failing political parties to seek what is best for America rather than continue this abysmal practice of highly partisan decision-making.

Read more: http://www.hickoryrecord.com/opinion/article_...

“American & Cowgirl by Birth”

Since: Jan 13

Dodge City, KS

#99343 Feb 2, 2013
HellonHee1s-1 wrote:
You have no idea who I am or why I'm on here.
Whomever is messing with these sites are committing an interstate felony. Can be prosecuted for Federal & Interstate offenses. When a poster from one state replies to a poster in another state you are bound and obligated to laws of each containing state regarding cyber offenses.
Just thought I would cruise by and see how things are going =)
I guess no one happened to notice this "name" was being *Spoofed*...

Duh!
[light-bulb]
Moment!

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#99346 Feb 2, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Look at what New York did in the middle of the night.
Now you aren't big on states' rights? If the law is unconstitutional, it will work its' way up through the court system and eventually be overturned.

At any rate, that's State government, not the Federal government:

NY Passes Toughest Gun Ban In Nation

http://www.therightperspective.org/2013/01/16...

New York became the first state in America to respond to last month’s tragic mass shooting in Newtown, Connecticut by passing the country’s strongest laws against gun ownership on Tuesday.

The state’s senate, which is controlled by a coalition of REPUBLICANS (emphasis added) and five breakaway Democrats, voted for the bill by a lopsided vote of 43 – 18 late Monday night.(cont.)

Location hidden

#99347 Feb 2, 2013
Snake Eyes wrote:
Democrats and Republicans failed the American worker
The working man pays the price, again.
We pay more because the people we elect – Democrat and Republican, congressman and senator – find it easier to ask us to pay 2 percent more rather than cut the fat from our bloated national budget.
The fault lies in the inability of our two failing political parties to seek what is best for America rather than continue this abysmal practice of highly partisan decision-making.
Read more: http://www.hickoryrecord.com/opinion/article_...
I'd have preferred to tax the wealthy more to offset the degree and extent of cuts which are taking place, and which will always hit the working class men and women in America directly in the pocketbook. Why do you think some of us insisted we start at the top where less in the way of any personal harm would be felt? It's a matter of "disposable" income and basic necessity income.

Location hidden

#99348 Feb 2, 2013
The Sin City Cat wrote:
<quoted text>The .1 percent has to do with the seasonal hires being laid-off. Just how long do you think the Federal Reserve should continue to print 85 billion dollars a month in AN ATTEMPT to stimulate the economy and lower unemployment. That is why the economy looks better. Look up QE3.
The talk is that it may end later this year or sometime in 2014 if not then. I think we're looking for unemployment of somewhere around 6.4%. Looks like we'd better get busy hiring if we are hoping QE3 ends sooner rather than later.

Location hidden

#99349 Feb 2, 2013
Pa Jammas wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! who cares........
You got that right;-)
Snake Eyes

Long Beach, CA

#99350 Feb 2, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd have preferred to tax the wealthy more to offset the degree and extent of cuts which are taking place, and which will always hit the working class men and women in America directly in the pocketbook. Why do you think some of us insisted we start at the top where less in the way of any personal harm would be felt? It's a matter of "disposable" income and basic necessity income.
The investment tax plan: implications for lower rates on capital gains?

Camp’s proposal is more than food for thought regarding derivatives. It’s a four-course meal for fundamentally rethinking how we tax investment gains.

Read more: http://www.csmonitor.com/Business/Tax-VOX/201...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99351 Feb 2, 2013
*Waving*

While sticking TONGUE out !!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99352 Feb 2, 2013
Are WE having FUN yet ...???
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99353 Feb 2, 2013
;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99354 Feb 2, 2013
Lawrenceburg, Kentucky ....
Uh huh ...
YEAH I remember ;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99355 Feb 2, 2013
Car Lot
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99356 Feb 2, 2013
Hurry DELETE these ;0)

COWARDS ...!!!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#99357 Feb 2, 2013
WHY are you DELETING MY POSTS???
I have DONE NOTHING WRONG???

Just some pissed off LOSERS ...
Can't HANDLE the TRUTH ...!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Guru 182,081
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 18 min KiMare 3,027
Obama: Racism, bias in US will take time to tackle 21 min Zeppelin 537
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min concerned American 1,155,780
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min Earthling-1 49,318
Ruble crisis could shake Putin's grip on power 44 min Brilliant Bolshevik 126
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 1 hr Zeppelin 1,110
More from around the web