The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 332902 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

“RELAX”

Since: Dec 12

EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT

#98670 Jan 31, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you understand the difference in "illegal labor" and "illegal alien labor" on jobsites?? In my state if you are paid under the table its illegal.. Get it?? Even our day-labor sites take out taxes and cover them with WC..
Eagle
The type of temp work I perform from time to time is both legal and ethical. Of course it pays $10 per month and requires certain certifications and qualifications that aren't commonly available in the general labor market.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#98671 Jan 31, 2013
Rico from East Los II wrote:
<quoted text>
Well well well... Q-cumber finally admits to what we already knew!!
Interesting....I always had a feeling that Q-bert angry for some reason.

Location hidden

#98672 Jan 31, 2013
Quirky wrote:
<quoted text>
HaHaHa, what an idiot Jaxxoff is.
It's funny how you of all people choose to call others an "idiot"..

Does it make you feel better about yourself??
Rico the Steet Fighter

Los Angeles, CA

#98673 Jan 31, 2013
Phurhankey Jahonsuninski wrote:
<quoted text>
My answer was correct, yours was not. You rationalization changes nothing.
Duh.
neener neener neener.

“Try Reuters.”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#98674 Jan 31, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Immigration reform will be part of what helps us determine if Obama is indeed a failure or not and it IS what was being discussed by everyone here.
The nonsense about copyright infringement was just plain wrong too.
Facts is facts.
The only solution these people want is insurrection. Seriously. None of them supports even the broad outlines of the other two proposals. They couldn't consider what I posted because....I posted it, and they're the sorriest lot of malcontents I've ever encountered. They would cut their own noses off to spite their faces. Frankly, the only thing that could happen with what the Administration is proposing or the Committee proposed is that it would PASS and throw them into another frenzy of hate, or FAIL and subject us to having 37 million illegals present in the next decade. If they think wages are low now? Just wait.

I've tried to find a carrot for business that would cause them to pause. There is one in this proposal. I also believe a heck of a lot of unemployed American workers would support this concept versus what the alternative is. Still, I put it up for discussion and thoughts on what they didn't like, what they'd like to see change, and what might be useful for them to actually send to their reps. I think it probably needs a much broad audience across the forum. I'll see if there's some way to do that shortly. Thanks for your help.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#98675 Jan 31, 2013
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting....I always had a feeling that Q-bert angry for some reason.
Hey X.

I'm busy making friends again.

;)

Location hidden

#98676 Jan 31, 2013
Rico the Steet Fighter wrote:
<quoted text>neener neener neener.
Their busy making reports right now.

Somebody posted something they don't approve of so of course it HAS to come down.

They'll be back in a minute.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#98677 Jan 31, 2013
Good evening! How is everyone?

Location hidden

#98678 Jan 31, 2013
NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>The only solution these people want is insurrection. Seriously. None of them supports even the broad outlines of the other two proposals. They couldn't consider what I posted because....I posted it, and they're the sorriest lot of malcontents I've ever encountered. They would cut their own noses off to spite their faces. Frankly, the only thing that could happen with what the Administration is proposing or the Committee proposed is that it would PASS and throw them into another frenzy of hate, or FAIL and subject us to having 37 million illegals present in the next decade. If they think wages are low now? Just wait.
I've tried to find a carrot for business that would cause them to pause. There is one in this proposal. I also believe a heck of a lot of unemployed American workers would support this concept versus what the alternative is. Still, I put it up for discussion and thoughts on what they didn't like, what they'd like to see change, and what might be useful for them to actually send to their reps. I think it probably needs a much broad audience across the forum. I'll see if there's some way to do that shortly. Thanks for your help.
There are some good ideas in there.

This thread is in Immigration Reform.

If they have a problem with discussing real solutions maybe they should start their own thread.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#98679 Jan 31, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who needs to "grow up" dingaling!
He was being as "polite" as he could!
Cool 'your' jets!
So no hell on heels tonight?

Location hidden

#98680 Jan 31, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
Good evening! How is everyone?
Ready.

“American & Cowgirl by Birth”

Dodge City, KS

#98681 Jan 31, 2013
What Ever Do You Mean wrote:
<quoted text>Too bad you couldn't stick around longer.
Nah Nah Nah Hey Hey Hey Goodbye
http://youtu.be/WV0bqASKAY8
Gone but not forgotten
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/hellonhee...
You Were Always On My Mind

My Way
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The 'record' show
I took the blows
and DID it ...

MY Way!=)

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#98682 Jan 31, 2013
So many Rico's out tonight.

Since: Jun 10

San Ramon, CA

#98683 Jan 31, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Half of what I think she is talking about has been removed.. I guess she did put something up but now its just missing post #'s.. I don't know if its her plan from years ago or something new..
Eagle
Hey Eagle, just curious but how did you know what NTR posted was removed? You're the only one who noticed or mentioned it.

Hmmmmm?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Estefenu NY

#98684 Jan 31, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Butt out. Calling me a "dumbass" is not being polite.
What do you know about being polite anyway? Nada, zilch, nothing.
MYOB.
HAHAHAHAHA! LMAO! WTH are you to preach knowledge or use of politeness?
You need to take a memory dump and reboot. Hypocrite. LMAO!

Location hidden

#98685 Jan 31, 2013
Dont' you guys get tired of seeing Quirky call people with Intelligence and knowledge far exceeding his own, words like "IDIOTS", "dumazzes", and many other racial derogatory names. In his Ignorance (Quirky) shames all of us who allow him to continue his ignorance and strupidity.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#98686 Jan 31, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Ready.
Ready for what??

Since: Jun 10

San Ramon, CA

#98687 Jan 31, 2013
Phurhankey Jahonsuninski wrote:
<quoted text>
It was spam/copyright infringements. She blasted 4 or 5 posts of the bill trying to force feed us into reading it. Forget it, what there is right now canít be considered anything more than a rough draft of what a few senators want. By the time it gets to the end of the line we wonít recognize it.
What "copyright infringements?" That proposal was her own work.

Whether the ideas come from this site or from the Senate, CIR will be passed.

Location hidden

#98688 Jan 31, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Eagle, just curious but how did you know what NTR posted was removed? You're the only one who noticed or mentioned it.
Hmmmmm?
You noticed that too huh?

“American & Cowgirl by Birth”

Dodge City, KS

#98689 Jan 31, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Ready.
Get Ready

cus

Here I come ...=)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min THE DEVIL 1,251,394
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Dr Guru 192,199
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min OzRitz 53,969
News Hillary Clinton: Confederate Flag 'Shouldn't Fl... 34 min No more clintons 38
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 1 hr Tm Clm 2,231
News Activist takes down Confederate flag outside So... 2 hr Davenport 122
News Obama heralds US embassy in Cuba as - new chapter' 2 hr goonsquad 33
More from around the web