The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 412549 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#95122 Jan 23, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
listen, we NEED to quit fooling ourselves, NO amount of GOOD, COMPASSIONALTE teachers will solve the problem... unless u can get them to adopt2/3/4 kids each.
I kid around with a couple of my teachers and ask them if they prefer taking their kids home or spending nights at school?
I ask them what they think the year-round school talk is and the new 24/7, 365 day 'schools' are all about?
I then ask them if they heard about the new PSA's about keeping 'at risk' kids after hours and feeding them dinner (the PSA goes something like kids saying 'an afternoon snack doesn't keep them from going to bed hungry'. what's that tell you?).
the 'government powers' KNOW what the problem with our public schools IS. it is unprepared, unsocialized, unfed, UNPARENTED kids.
I also ask them when are THEY going to demand their unions speak the truth and demand real solutions.... instead of just demanding more pay to 'play' along?
u know what I get back? "I know, I know...."...
and guess what? they DO know. they live and deal with the constant disciplinary problems, lack of respect for learning, property or people, etc...
most of my teachers have several 'class' rooms (class rm and shop or computer rooms, etc...). they have been told that they cannot divide their classes... they must have all students in one room under their watchful eyes 100% of the time. when some kid needs to make up class room time, NO BODY gets shop time. kids that have earned shop time then get bored and do what kids do... get aides, u say? who's gonna pay?
90% of the parents, all parents, just don't have a CLUE.
it IS a wonder that the number of kids that do manage to learn something DO.
and this is just a small middle-American city school system... always been intergrated... even in Jim Crow days. so, it's not a post-forced integration thing or post-busing.
it is a post-Progressive influence thing.

I agree! My quote: "I also believe parents still play the main role in ensuring their children respect authority and dedicate themselves to an education. Teachers cannot be both parent and educator."

Location hidden

#95123 Jan 23, 2013
The Infamous Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
I know who you are too and there are many who use the name Rico.... we are anonymous.
So who am I Rico????? Whichever Rico you may be!

“Do you like my abs? ”

Since: May 11

San Gabriel, CA

#95125 Jan 23, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the EVIDENCE!
Right her in Black & White!
Tell it to the Judge!!!

Location hidden

#95127 Jan 23, 2013
The Infamous Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
I left you a present in your hard drive. You'll see it the next time you reboot your computer!!
Do you really think it is appropriate to make such a threat on this thread?

“Do you like my abs? ”

San Gabriel, CA

#95128 Jan 23, 2013
USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
You folk in Indiana have platypus with feathers?
I bet you they think that a duck and a beaver had sex and made the platypus.

“Do you like my abs? ”

San Gabriel, CA

#95130 Jan 23, 2013
Sadie, 11-Year-Old Transgender Girl, Writes Essay In Response To Obama's Inauguration Speech

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/23/tran...
Shakes the Klown

Canyon Country, CA

#95132 Jan 23, 2013
The Infamous Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
A blind man walks past a fish market... takes a deep breath and says, "hello American Lady".
Afroman - Crazy Rap
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SIMcktul77cXX
Two American Parrots sitting on a perch, one turns and says to the other,
"Can you smell Fish?"
Shakes the Klown

Canyon Country, CA

#95134 Jan 23, 2013
The Infamous Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you they think that a duck and a beaver had sex and made the platypus.
When she heard that everyone should help preserve wildlife, she pickled her beaver.
Little Brother

Fullerton, CA

#95135 Jan 23, 2013
Anonymous Hackers Hit Mexico's Ministry of Defense

The hackers posted a statement in support of the Zapatistas.

By Jeff Goldman | January 17, 2013

Anonymous Mexico recently defaced the Web site for the Mexican Ministry of Defense and claimed to have stolen approximately 60 GB of data, including e-mails and credit card information.

"Anonymous Mexico hacked into the site, posting a manifesto in support of the Zapatista National Liberation Army (EZLN), the rebel group that has been engaged in armed conflict with the Mexican government over the conditions of crushing poverty in the south of the country.... Anonymous also released a YouTube video in support of the Zapatistas," Infosecurity reports.

"'Our struggle is for life, and the bad government offers death as a future. Our fight is for respect and for our right to govern and be governed, and the evil government imposes upon the majority the law of the minority. Our struggle is for freedom of thought and action, and the evil government makes prisons and tombs,' the hackers wrote on the defaced page," writes Softpedia's Eduard Kovacs.

"The defense ministry issued a statement saying that its website was 'momentarily out of service' but it did not explain why and did not refer to the hacking claim," AFP reports. "The website was down some two hours after it was hacked. The navy ministry was also temporarily down on Wednesday afternoon and its press office said in a statement that it was hit by 'an attack denominated 'denial of service.'"
higgans

Avon, IN

#95136 Jan 23, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree! My quote: "I also believe parents still play the main role in ensuring their children respect authority and dedicate themselves to an education. Teachers cannot be both parent and educator."
I saw that.... too.:)

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#95137 Jan 23, 2013
"Gangbangers"

LOL

**American Me (1992)**

"somos pocos pero locos!"

;)

“Do you like my abs? ”

San Gabriel, CA

#95138 Jan 23, 2013
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
So who am I Rico????? Whichever Rico you may be!
I'm your mamma, I'm your daddy

I'm that nikka in the alley

I'm your doctor when in need

Want some coke, have some weed

You know me, I'm your friend

Your main boy, thick and thin

I'm your pusherman

Curtis Mayfield | Pusher Man - Medellin
Tony

Brighton, CO

#95141 Jan 23, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, another new account. That's at least three.
Off Topic.. F & R

“Do you like my abs? ”

San Gabriel, CA

#95143 Jan 23, 2013
Shakes the Klown wrote:
<quoted text>
When she heard that everyone should help preserve wildlife, she pickled her beaver.
HAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!

OMFG!!!

Tooo funny!!!!!

Location hidden

#95146 Jan 23, 2013
The Infamous Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm your mamma, I'm your daddy
I'm that nikka in the alley
I'm your doctor when in need
Want some coke, have some weed
You know me, I'm your friend
Your main boy, thick and thin
I'm your pusherman
Curtis Mayfield | Pusher Man - Medellin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ivhcgskr4YcXX
I didn't ask who you were as I could care less. You said you know who I am. Please share your information!

Waiting!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#95148 Jan 23, 2013
The Infamous Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that Church get interviewed by Jeff Ross. It's pretty damn funny!!!
Jeffrey Ross Roasts Westboro Baptist Church
http://www.truthdig.com/avbooth/item/jeffrey_...
That was funny!

"Those soldiers died so you could exercise your first amendment rights. Why don't you return the favor?"

Sounds like a good place for this gayboi to call it a night.

Later.

:)

“Do you like my abs? ”

San Gabriel, CA

#95150 Jan 23, 2013
Hell on Hee1s wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a "bunch" of COWARDLY Gangbangers!
My Gang is Called:
Devil Dogs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Sam4lq2WHosXX
NOTHING "cowardly" about US!
Consider this an invitation to my Gangsta Nation.

Evacuate the building, b*tch here come a plane

No, it's the mad a** Westside Connect Gang

And f**k what you playing nikka this who bang

With enough game to drive a swear b*tch insane

And we number one gunners, no we aint stunners

Its real with us homie,killas and drug runners

And Mack be the deep born in a H2 Hummer

Lookin hotter than a m*thaf**kin L.A. summer

Let's go

Westside Connection - Gangsta Nation ( Dirty )[ HD ]''Exclusive Full LP Video Version''

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Do you like my abs? ”

San Gabriel, CA

#95152 Jan 23, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
That was funny!
"Those soldiers died so you could exercise your first amendment rights. Why don't you return the favor?"
Later.
Yuppers!! It was funny!!

Night!
Tony

Brighton, CO

#95153 Jan 23, 2013
---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang, I wonder what the point is?
You know that Yellow Rose of Texas and Betty Boop poster has mental problems. Yup!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#95154 Jan 23, 2013
Jaxxon wrote:
<quoted text>
That was funny!
Later.
I'm out too. The cowardly proxy wielding troll has slithered in and is desperately manipulating the judgits again.

Nite Jack and all Paco Patriots! ;) LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Guest 1,496,727
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 3 min Retribution 155
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Dr Guru 237,241
News Trump goes to his comfort zone: campaigner-in-c... 12 min Ted Haggard s Mas... 5
News Lawyers for 'dreamer' seek his release at Frida... 19 min anonymous 25
News Trump supporters cheer his combative stance wit... 25 min Stock your Holm 96
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 28 min Patriot AKA Bozo 36,095
More from around the web