The President has failed us

Full story: Times News

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.
Comments
53,841 - 53,860 of 244,308 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“laissez les bons temps rouler!”

Since: Jun 10

¿Como quieres los huevos?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Take a multi- comprehension course that involves a full empirical undderstanding of English idioms.
Blah! Blah! Blah! Blah!
Pfftt!!

Take an english writing course. Learn how to write a complete sentence for Pete's sake. Then try a spelling course.
Master Po

Anaheim, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are people so mean, for God's sake? I sometimes try hard to understand why so many human beings find it easier to be critical and mean and hostile, instead of being nice, but I never seem to get to any valid explanation. Maybe because they express their inside furies and frustrations by trying to make others feel lousy too, or maybe because they just don't care about the way their reactions affect others.
The question you ask has been answered by your own self, the human condition pertaining to lashing out at others remains as mysterious as a meteorite which has fallen to Earth, embedded with gold.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

---Wild Irish Rose--- wrote:
<quoted text>
So???? LOL!
You're whining again.
Couldn't get me on the link so you find something else to complain about??? Anything you do not agree with is "whining" Rose. You just indicated in an earlier post everyone should be allowed to post anything they wish.

You are such a hypocrite!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Hard Lesson wrote:
<quoted text>Let us give thanks to a man called Barack Obama who has opened your eyes to see the reality that those before him have left behind in their wake of destruction.
Oh please!!!!!!!!!!
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Dry Cleaning Ticket wrote:
<quoted text>The plan was to provide for the welfare of the general public.
BWHAHHHAHAA Deliberating Dumbing down of AMerica... Bush'- No Children Left Behind!BWAHHHHAHAA

Arundhati Roy, An Ordinary Person's Guide to Empire, p3

To control a democracy, it is becoming more and more vital to control the media. The principal media outlets in America are owned by six major companies. The six largest cable companies have eighty percent of cable television subscribers. Even Internet websites are being colonized by giant media corporations.
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

The Mindless American: A Tragedy In The Making
by Doug Soderstrom
CommonDreams.org , October 17, 2005

Most Americans have no idea; that what we are fed by the news media (televised and paper-print news) is nothing more than a portrayal of what powerful corporations (those who pay the salaries of those who run mass media) want us to believe, that what happens to pass as education is as often as not mere propaganda (e.g. that Americans are the good guys and their enemies are, without exception, always the bad guys), that what we learn in church may have very little or nothing to do with the truth, that what our parents teach us may be nothing more than an accumulation of their own personal biases…… no doubt a rather subtle modification of what they were taught by their parents. And through such a process, governments and nations around the world wield control as to what their citizens, believe, value, and do.

BWHHAHHAHAAaaaa
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Joseph Goebbels, Hitler's propaganda minister

Give me control of the German media, and I can control the German people.

BWHAHHHAHAHAAaaaa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
So is the coward now willing to come clean and admit he lives in PA?? Or will you just remain a coward?? That is really the question..
Eagle
Mikey, Mikey, Mikey... LOL!
Did S & M Cabinet Installations lose its business license?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

REWBA wrote:
<quoted text>
"what lawyer would keep records of a poster on the internet??"
The lawyers for topix...The lawyers for your internet service provider...The lawyers at any company or firm who has subordinate employees with access to the company network. Those are examples of lawyers who would advise keeping records of internet use.
The question should be, "what lawyer wouldn't keep records?"
I seriously doubt any attorney would keep records of Topix postings unless it involves illegal activity or is directly related to a case they are handling.

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you do, Mike! Who do you think you're kidding, bacalo? You look like a toothless wolfman.
But yet you are the coward that use's a womans face as a avatar.. You are no attorney being the coward you present here..

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

NTRPRNR1 wrote:
<quoted text>Fine. Got it.
I don't sugarcoat nothing and you know that.. Let them defend themselves..

Eagle
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Religious Right Determines Foreign Policy
by Don Monkerud

In the 1980s and 1990s, some estimate that right-wing foundations poured over $1 billion into conservative think tanks, organizations, and lobbying efforts. According to the Media Transparency grants database, in 1994 these conservative "philanthropies" and think tanks controlled $1.1 billion in assets. From 1992 to 1994 they awarded $300 million in grants and targeted $210 million to support a wide variety of projects and institutions.
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

False Flag Prospects, 2008 -- Top Three US Target Cities
by Captain Eric H. May [a former Army military intelligence and public affairs officer]

The high officials, media executives and military officers who are bound by law and ethics to serve the American people have become a textbook example of a grand conspiracy. To look at it from their point of view, they are historic actors who are beyond good and evil, who must stimulate the American people to a necessary geostrategic adventure by any means necessary. To them, the official account of the 9/11 "terror" attacks is what Plato once described as the "noble lie," a necessary falsehood told to a childlike public in order to direct it maturely. The simple fact is that 9/11 has justified an attempt to seize and control the ultimate geostrategic resource: oil.

“ON THE PROWL”

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

USMail XXXII wrote:
<quoted text>
Mikey, Mikey, Mikey... LOL!
Did S & M Cabinet Installations lose its business license?
S&M went out of business in 07.. But ya see I am not the coward like you and will post my business's.. It don't bother me knowing you studied on my personal life.. Ya want my address now to be re-posted??

Now tell my why you are such a coward??

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
I seriously doubt any attorney would keep records of Topix postings unless it involves illegal activity or is directly related to a case they are handling.
Or be here on topix 24/7..

Eagle

“Conservatives Are Liars!”

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't get me on the link so you find something else to complain about??? Anything you do not agree with is "whining" Rose. You just indicated in an earlier post everyone should be allowed to post anything they wish.
You are such a hypocrite!!
LMAO! I couldn't care less about the links you choose.

And once again, you exaggerate and distort the truth. I do NOT call anything I don't agree with "whining."

And it is in no way "hypocritical" for me to disagree with what you post and call it "whining" when that is my honest observation. You simply cannot stand anyone disagreeing with you.

I am no "hypocrite," but you may be projecting again. I still have the right to post what I want, and I did. You have no game as usual. And instead of whining so much about others opinions, perhaps you should laugh more and take yourself less seriously.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Sharrp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..birdbrain...so you can "stalk" me as you have soooo many others.
You have nothing to lose so you don't GAF.
Just a question with the bad weather, were there any delays in your "auto government" deposit this month? LOL!! Must be a bitch to have to rely on an entity which you have no control of and is nearly bankrupt in order to pay your rent and eat.
btw birdbrain, how much is "trailer space" rent?
You wanna' know something birdbrain?....it burns me..that people like me... have to support your sorry azz.
You voted for obama. We will make sure you do more than that....HAHAHA.
I demand my free stuff...LMAO. We will make your grand kids pay for it.....LOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
But yet you are the coward that use's a womans face as a avatar.. You are no attorney being the coward you present here..
Eagle
You must be proud of being an illiterate peckerhead. That's the face of the Buddha, gums.

“ON THE PROWL”

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were a accomplished lawyer would you be on topix 24/7??

Eagle

“Conservatives Are Liars!”

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are people so mean, for God's sake? I sometimes try hard to understand why so many human beings find it easier to be critical and mean and hostile, instead of being nice, but I never seem to get to any valid explanation. Maybe because they express their inside furies and frustrations by trying to make others feel lousy too, or maybe because they just don't care about the way their reactions affect others.
I have seen many of your mean and nasty posts, so it appears to me that you're being highly hypocritical to ask this question. You also have no qualms about your friends or those who agree with your views posting vile and vulgar comments to your opponents.

So, you were saying about being a "hypocrite?"

This is Topix. If you can't stand the heat, then maybe you need a new kitchen. LOL!

But do you honestly expect you're going to change anyone by playing Mother Teresa here?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••