The President has failed us

The President has failed us

There are 384640 comments on the Times News story from Jun 9, 2012, titled The President has failed us. In it, Times News reports that:

This week, I decided to list the reasons I would not vote for Barack Obama in the next election.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#63272 Nov 21, 2012
Republican Honey wrote:
<quoted text>
The worrisome thing about President Obama is that he was once a senior lecturer (accounted as a tenured professor) at the University of Chicago Law School and taught regular courses, not a full load since he was involved in other enterprises having to do with government or other activities, perhaps community-organizing. Obama referred to himself as a "constitutional law professor" during his campaign for the presidency.
That's where the rubber hits the road. Was Obama a professor who was about as bright as a watermelon with regard to the Constitution, or did he then and does he now understand the Constitution and has decided it is too anachronistic or inconvenient to his agenda to be of any importance? During his campaign, he made it plain that the Constitution was remiss in that it did not allow for the proper redistribution of wealth, for instance.
Obama has added the new dimension called the czars in order to bypass a recognizable oligarchy in preference to un-elected or even congressionally un-investigated shadowy figures making key decisions affecting everything from oil-drilling to healthcare. The Cabinet secretaries are all in place but the czars call the shots.
Obama has circumvented the Constitution in other ways. The big deal currently is Obama's budget. Article I, Section 7 of the Constitution: All bills for raising revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives.... Section 8: The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes, duties, imposts and excises, to pay the debts and provide for the common defence [sic]....
Obama knows his "budget" is not worth the reams of paper on which it's printed, especially since the House has already routinely passed budgets on which Senate Majority Leader Reid has not for nearly two years allowed a vote. He can blame the Senate republicans for stopping the process even though the democrats control the Senate (and controlled both legislative bodies 2009-11) and could pass a budget tomorrow. All the president can do is sign or veto, something that won't happen before the elections in November.
The president's most recent un-Constitutional power grab concerning the contraception issue and the churches is a First Amendment violation, but it's also a Tenth Amendment issue: "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people." The president is not empowered by the Constitution to mandate what citizens and entities such as businesses must purchase. That is a power/privilege granted to the people.
The president can't even make people get flu shots, much less affect far more important items. Obama has directed employers and insurance companies and people, all as individual entities, to do what he says with respect to insurance and what it must cover. He's even mandated/regulated that insurance companies provide services at no charge, meaning that the taxpayers will pick up the tab. This is an egregious violation of the Constitution, about which he's supposed to be an expert.
Last year, the most egregious violation had to do with his slaughter of Libyans in a war he conducted by executive order when the Constitution is plain in Section I, Article 8, that only Congress can declare war, though Congress itself expanded rightly or wrongly on that provision with the War Powers Act, which Obama also monstrously violated.
On the basis of his presidency vis-à-vis the Constitution, Obama the Constitutional scholar has either proven his abject stupidity or he has an agenda which is demonstrably anti-American.
http://www.postchronicle.com/cgi-bin/artman/e...
LMAO...the Post Chronicle? Really? Would their byline be "All the news that's sh*t to print"? Lolol....you people are hilarious. Really.

;)
Oswald - X Marine

Canyon Country, CA

#63273 Nov 21, 2012
Patriot Warrior wrote:
"My Rifle"
This is my rifle.
There are many like it, but this one is MINE.
My rifle is my best friend. It is my life.
I must master it as I must master my life.
My rifle without me is useless. Without my rifle, I am useless.
I must fire my rifle true.
I must shoot straighter than my enemy who is trying to kill me.
I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will...
My rifle and myself know that what counts in war is not the rounds we fire,
the noise of our bursts, nor the smoke we make.
We know it is the hits that count. We will hit...
My rifle is human, even as I, because it is my life.
Thus, I will learn it as a brother.
I will learn its weaknesses, its strengths, its parts, its accessories,
its sights, and its barrel.
I will ever guard it against the ravages of weather and damage.
I will keep my rifle clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready.
We will become part of each other. We will...
Before God I swear this creed.
My rifle and myself are the defenders of my country.
We are the masters of our enemy.
We are the saviors of my life.
So be it, until there is no enemy, but PEACE.
-- Maj Gen WH Rupertus
The Creed of a United States Marine
Dallas area prepares for 50th anniversary of Kennedy assassination.

http://news.yahoo.com/dallas-area-prepares-50...

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#63275 Nov 21, 2012
Cafe Monica wrote:
<quoted text>
X Man may need your counseling Rose. I just tore him to pieces again. the little sissy flipped out on me
He's WAYYYYY overmatched, I might add.
You have been asked repeatedly to cease and desist.

Your attacks are unprovoked and unwarranted.

Your comments and communications will be forwarded to Authorities.

Location hidden

#63276 Nov 21, 2012
fishaholic wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why it is that you NEVER reference anything other than left wing political rags. MSLSD, salon, bluffington post, etc. Since when have you ever read or linked ANYTHING from a conservative source? You always insult anyone that links anything to a conservative source. So much for practicing what you preach. You should be proud of your open mind. In fact, you are so open minded, your brain has fallen out.
Probably because most conservative sources are nothing but a bunch of bullsh*t. Didn't you ever read the article that shows that people who watch Faux News are dumber than rocks? And before that Republican b*tch jumps on this again, occasionally Faux News does get it right.

Occasionally.

;)

“Extremely me”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#63277 Nov 21, 2012
Cafe Monica wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why Jack was whining about the angry white male being the cause of America's problem.
Jack is not even White - though he may think so. He is a Khazar
"Jack is not even White - though he may think so. He is a Khazar"

Actually I'm a gay, black, Jewish activist sent here on a covert mission to undermine the activities of a small group of Aryan nationalists.

Don't tell anybody.

;)

Location hidden

#63280 Nov 21, 2012
Cafe Monica wrote:
<quoted text>
Your kind?
Thats racist!
"Opinions vary" - Roadhouse
LMAO

North Myrtle Beach, SC

#63282 Nov 21, 2012

Level of intelligence of the liberal voters on this thread.

Some were probably even interviewed.

I swear I recognize the main 6 that are on here morning, noon and most of the night. How do they maintain any form of meaningful relationship in their "real" life? They don't. LMAO.

Location hidden

#63283 Nov 21, 2012
Cafe Monica wrote:
Monica 112
X Man 28
Should I show mercy for a badly outclassed opponent?

The Notorious Rico

“Conservatism is a Disease.”

Since: Nov 11

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#63284 Nov 21, 2012
Cafe Monica wrote:
<quoted text>
Your kind?
Thats racist!
Your kind needs to get off welfare and get a job.

Ralff

“United We Stand”

Since: Dec 11

Divided We Fall

#63285 Nov 21, 2012
FOOD PANTRY SEES 400% INCREASE IN DEMAND...

Demand Grows At Framingham Food Pantry
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/11/19/demand-...

The Notorious Rico

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#63289 Nov 21, 2012
LMAO wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =SeJbOU4nmHQXX
Level of intelligence of the liberal voters on this thread.
Some were probably even interviewed.
I swear I recognize the main 6 that are on here morning, noon and most of the night. How do they maintain any form of meaningful relationship in their "real" life? They don't. LMAO.
Shockingly Stupid Republicans: What's the Matter with Mississippi?

Bill Maher noted on the show: This was filmed in Mississippi. They did not cherry-pick these people. This is not meant to make fun of anybody. They did not seek out people who look like rednecks. They showed one guy who didn't have teeth. They had to cut out a lot of people who didn't have teeth.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The Notorious Rico

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#63290 Nov 21, 2012
X -Man- wrote:
<quoted text>
That welfare tranny will never stop. She has that "self entitlement" mentality.

The Notorious Rico

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#63291 Nov 21, 2012
Ralff wrote:
FOOD PANTRY SEES 400% INCREASE IN DEMAND...
Demand Grows At Framingham Food Pantry
http://boston.cbslocal.com/2012/11/19/demand-...
Lets see... thanksgiving is tomorrow. Can you put 2 and 2 together?
LMAO

North Myrtle Beach, SC

#63293 Nov 21, 2012
The Notorious Rico wrote:
<quoted text>
Shockingly Stupid Republicans: What's the Matter with Mississippi?
Bill Maher noted on the show: This was filmed in Mississippi. They did not cherry-pick these people. This is not meant to make fun of anybody. They did not seek out people who look like rednecks. They showed one guy who didn't have teeth. They had to cut out a lot of people who didn't have teeth.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =E48QqcTOXeYXX
I have seen the video where you have trouble getting out of your car. You certainly have teeth. How else could you have packed on all those extra pounds, Chubby?

The Notorious Rico

Lake Los Angeles, CA

#63295 Nov 21, 2012
LMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen the video where you have trouble getting out of your car. You certainly have teeth. How else could you have packed on all those extra pounds, Chubby?
You should see the video where I get out of the shower butt naked,. I bet you'd love that one too.

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#63296 Nov 21, 2012
Hellywood wrote:
<quoted text>
I think capitalism affects everyone who is poor in North America. However, we do have a favourable social safety net.
So do we but that didn't answer my question.. Why does Canada discriminate against the poor when they are a single payer system??

Eagle
drinK the hive

Anonymous Proxy

#63298 Nov 21, 2012
I Reject Democracy Because The Power-Struggle Between Corrupt Parties Seem Somewhat Vulgar And Primitive - Also,I Think It Make' People Depressed.

I Love Tyranny...

http://i49.tinypic.com/2quucqo.gif

Location hidden

#63299 Nov 21, 2012
<quoted text>
You should see the video where I get out of the shower butt naked,. I bet you'd love that one too.
Is that the MO troll behind a proxy. That troll hides out and puts judgits on every single post on this forum. Talk about no life.

“ON THE PROWL”

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#63300 Nov 21, 2012
PURELYCANADIAN wrote:
<quoted text>
How do the poor suffer? Many Provinces now provide free health care to it's citizens. The result is higher taxes, but well worth it as the single payer system benefits everybody as a whole.
The poor probably get more coverage than most, since the government would subsidize them for medication and other necessities.
The disadvantage would be that the main health care system doesn't cover everything, so a supplementary insurance would be necessary to completely cover you. Like Blue Cross. Many seniors are entitled to both for free, and often employers will offer this as an incentive. Either way, it is still quite affordable.
http://www.pnhp.org/facts/what-is-single-paye...
The real question is why is there a need for insurance at all?? To me a single payer is just that.. If taxes go up so be it.. I can understand having to pay for a facelift or dentures but not the extraction of the bad teeth themselves..

Eagle

Location hidden

#63301 Nov 21, 2012
<quoted text>
That welfare tranny will never stop. She has that "self entitlement" mentality.
Get this, "Nym8636" whatever his name is, her number one fan. He's the guy that is on every thread proclaiming to be "Hispanic American" and against illegal immigration. It's like his catch phrase now. lol

Any, talk about the irony. He has no clue how his hero really feels about him. This guy is a real dufus. I mean, talk about cluless.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min My New Alias RULES 1,384,193
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 32 min Coffee Party 214,655
News Federal tax hike on cigarettes is criticized by... (Mar '09) 35 min Haha 11
News Obama and Trump are two sides of the same coin 1 hr tina anne 30
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 7 hr Tm cln 5,945
News Secret Service investigating Trump's ex-butler ... 12 hr positronium 538
News Obama marks Memorial Day at Arlington: They ask... 12 hr serfs up 5
More from around the web