White House says would veto debt prio...

White House says would veto debt prioritization bill

There are 47 comments on the Reuters story from May 7, 2013, titled White House says would veto debt prioritization bill. In it, Reuters reports that:

The White House said on Tuesday the president would veto legislation that would prioritize U.S. debt payments if the nation hits its borrowing limit, sending an early salvo in the next round of federal budget skirmishes.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
dow15000

Los Lunas, NM

#46 May 8, 2013
The mega corps in the stock market gaining investors because of exorbitant profit margins due to tax shelters and offshore dumping. These companies are Obamas cash cows and supporters. GM, GE, Facebook, apple, Google. Ad nauseum.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#47 May 8, 2013
The New Sequester will begin in .... The government is due for a hair-cut. May I suggest 20% off the top.
The BenghaziDECEPTION Hearing was good television, but why did some of the witnesses have a gag order?
If this had been a Senate SubCommittee Hearing like Watergate, everyone called would have been free to speak.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#48 May 9, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a self-admitted 'tea partier'(who should be committed). You know nothing. And it's proven daily.
hahahahahahahahaha
hahahaha you are bagged and tagged as a paid poser now pookie, but hey you never made sense anyway.

Paris

#49 May 9, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>You're talking to Dumbo - the most flagged, highest spamming pollster to ever infect Topix.

that waste of life never stays on topic - then comes her "gerbil" nonsense, followed by "pookie", followed by "low information voter".

You would get better results speaking to a golf ball than expecting a sensible retort from Dumbo.
Poor pookie, ya just can't compete in an adult world. Go away whiner.

Paris

#50 May 9, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>Where's the link, liar?

hahahahahahahahahahaha
I don't swing that way pookie. You leave my link alone.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#51 May 9, 2013
When Washington Elite set 'priorities', that is short hand for,
A 'K-Street' firm will craft a document that should pass without revealing the special deals.
fatbacks x

Portland, OR

#52 May 9, 2013
BandMaster wrote:
Obama to be impeached. it's reality now.
You should write bumper stickers!4092

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 3 min UNN 9,703
News Trump wants military to secure border with Mexico 3 min Concerned 451
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min Realtime 1,745,068
News First protected DREAMer is deported under Trump 32 min ONLYONETERM 10
News News 5 Mins Ago Road to N. Korea's denucleariza... 1 hr Retribution 5
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr loose cannon 243,399
News Mitt Romney Fails to Bypass Utah Primary for U.... 7 hr nonEstablishment 2