Majority of U.S. citizens say illegal immigrants should be deported

Feb 20, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Reuters

Our day's top images, in-depth photo essays and offbeat slices of life. See the best of Reuters photography.

Comments
221 - 240 of 880 Comments Last updated Jun 27, 2013

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to add insult to injury but you're also stupid.
This is from abc news run by idiot liberals like you:
"Black males continue to be incarcerated at an extraordinary rate. Black males make up 35.4 percent of the jail and prison population even though they make up less than 10 percent of the overall U.S population. Four percent of U.S. black males were in jail or prison last year, compared to 1.7 percent of Hispanic males and .7 percent of white males. In other words, black males were locked up at almost six times the rate of their white counterparts."
In fact, you idiot liberals are actually complaining that it isn't "fair" that blacks get locked more than whites, proving that all black people do is contribute to the crime rate.
But hey, you're white, according to a liberal like you - it's your fault!
How does it feel to be so ignorant?
Like I said, the majority of people in prison are white, and the rest are black or hispanic or asian or some other race. Just as the majority of society is white, and the rest are black or hispanic or asian or some other race.

All that proves is whites commit crimes, blacks commit crimes, asians commit crimes, and every other race commits crimes. Thankfully they all end up in prison sooner or later.

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

cop wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot, hispanics are counted with the whites=fact
let me know if truth hurts ya, sorry its just a frustrating fact of lawenforcement
Still makes whites the majority of prisoners now doesn't it?

But for the record, the census will start classifying hispanics as a separate race starting in 2020.

Tawas City, Michigan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

spud wrote:
<quoted text>What does that mean? The media chooses who becomes President. The electorate is manipulated for the most part and you definately qualify as one of the manipulated.
No, the people vote for electors in their state who in turn select the president.

Civics 101.
Who

Wyoming, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

fatbacksx wrote:
<quoted text>HUH?Go suck on a cheney with hannity.
HUH? DUH? What?

I guess your liberal friends are right - you are a backwards, toothless, inbred hillbilly.

Pay attention you stupid shit.
Who

Wyoming, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say all brown people are rapists?
Oh that's right, I didn't.
You said you hoped I got "gang raped by brown people" did you not?

Thereby implying that brown people are rapists.

Do you even know what comes out of your mouth? I know you know what's going in or should we ask your "partner" about that?
Who

Wyoming, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
But for the record, the census will start classifying hispanics as a separate race starting in 2020.
Maybe according to liberal and gay mathematics.
Who

Wyoming, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say I hate white people?
Oh that's right, I didn't.
I only hate racist such as yourself.
And I'm white, therefore you hate me because you assume I'm a racist with no proof and since you have no proof you must be "judging me by the color of my skin".

Are these NOT your words: "Making judgments of people based on their skin color IS racist, no matter how you want to spin it."?

I merely quoted facts and got called racist for doing so. You assume I'm racist because I'm white and isn't everybody whose white 'racist' if they don't agree with liberals like you?
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

I don't think it is asking to much to have these people enter the country legally. Every civilzed country in the world has immigration laws to control their borders. We are cursed with the scum of the earth that has no respect for law, and our government is as corrupt as our new countrymen.
cop

Rustburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Be too late by then

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

marlowe44 wrote:
<quoted text>
let's have your zip code, so we can see the racial make up of where you live. I suspect you live no where near coloreds.
You do realize that white is a color, and most people who call themselves white are actually pink, or peach. The only true white people are called albino, and that's a genetic defect, not something typical of the human species and actually produces a lot problems for them. So you are also "colored," so yes, everyone lives near "colored" people everywhere.

“obamabot livs”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Great argument, you microbe. You are the dark side of freedom of speech.
Why would i argue with a foul mouthed troll?

“obamabot livs”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that white is a color, and most people who call themselves white are actually pink, or peach. The only true white people are called albino, and that's a genetic defect, not something typical of the human species and actually produces a lot problems for them. So you are also "colored," so yes, everyone lives near "colored" people everywhere.
Your irrelevant pedanticism is duly noted.

BTW, if you saw my butt you'd surely call me white.

“obamabot livs”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites aren't the majority of prisoners anywhere, except maybe Idaho or Wyoming.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

marlowe44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your irrelevant pedanticism is duly noted.
BTW, if you saw my butt you'd surely call me white.
I wouldn't actually look anyway, but that would still not be white. Bluish skin is the result of lacking any sunlight, not white, because our blood veins become visible as a result, and out largest ones near the surface are blue, ironically. You are still "colored."
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>there's plenty of resources to get that done,that's why idiots like Obama say its "inhumane" after they say its impossible to get rid of them.
I'm surprised Frito is not here lol
But then again i'm sure he'll be here,,, he's a Night Stalker. lolol...
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>then meet me where toy said you were going to beat me up,lmao
"... toy...?" Was that a Freudian slip, rooted in some gay fantasy? Chasing me around the way you do, anyone would think you're either a woman or gay. Which is it?
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Nym8387 wrote:
<quoted text>there's plenty of resources to get that done,that's why idiots like Obama say its "inhumane" after they say its impossible to get rid of them.
Then why aren't you president, instead of a bum with no money, living in an apartment in Bridgeport, CT.. God forbid we's ever put something like you even as a janitor or landscape caretaker at the WH.
Detective Frito

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Suadela wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised Frito is not here lol
But then again i'm sure he'll be here,,, he's a Night Stalker. lolol...
Here I am, sweetheart!

“With Attitude”

Since: Jan 12

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

JohnInLa wrote:
The majority of the obamaroids on this forum should be deported.
The government has been deporting illegals for years. They come back. What's your answer? The republicans couldn't do it in eight years.

Here's how well the border fence works. See link below. It took these 2 girls 18 seconds to climb it. They could have done it faster if they used a ladder. Turn your speakers on, it's cooler if you can hear them. Btw, the border is 1,969 miles long.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“With Attitude”

Since: Jan 12

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

OH NO YOU Did not wrote:
<quoted text>
IMO, it is only the far left liberals that really expect Obama to be telling the truth. The rest of know of all his lies and his intent on taking down America.
Keep holding that thought. We need another democrat win in 2016. It worked for us in the last 2 elections. It will again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••