Washington Week: Obama Trip to Mexico...

Washington Week: Obama Trip to Mexico Keeps Focus on Immigration Reform

There are 3 comments on the Voice of America story from Apr 28, 2013, titled Washington Week: Obama Trip to Mexico Keeps Focus on Immigration Reform. In it, Voice of America reports that:

Even so, the president's trip to Mexico and Central America will shine a spotlight on efforts to overhaul America's immigration system.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Voice of America.

Bull Chit

De Soto, KS

#1 Apr 28, 2013
He's a suck up whose sold out OUR country!
ronnie

Salt Lake City, UT

#2 Apr 28, 2013
hey you Enrique, come and get your people... We don't want them. Please Neita get your people out of our Country. I'm not representing the wish's my people in America. I don't want your poor, uneducated drug trafficking loser's living here. We're not responsible for your people. That's what Obam should be going to South America to say. Instead he want's to figure out how to make those officials in Mexihell happy. Enrique is pleased, so pleased, that the tax payers in the US will be supporting his poor. I'd like to have a sit down with that idiot.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 Apr 28, 2013
more proof he is selling us out. if he cared for the country or her peoples he would shut the border down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,383,335
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Zipper Head 214,452
News Government to stop using 'negro' and 'oriental' 13 min barefoot2626 335
News In America, atheists are still in the closet (Apr '12) 15 min Eagle 12 51,152
News Why is Obama visiting Hiroshima? 36 min serfs up 25
News IMF to help Ukraine with up to $18 billion bailout (Mar '14) 52 min Congressional app... 66
News President Obama's daughter worked for Steven Sp... (Jun '14) 1 hr Ronald RayGone 5
More from around the web