Poll: 53 percent say fire Limbaugh

Mar 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Politico

A majority of Americans - 53 percent - say conservative talk radio host Rush Limbaugh should be fired for calling a Georgetown Law School a "slut," according to a wide-ranging new survey on contraception.

Comments
1 - 20 of 1,559 Comments Last updated Feb 7, 2013
First Prev
of 78
Next Last
Makes sense

Dearborn Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

What do they know? Rush Limbaugh is Satan and he can't be fired. He IS fire.

Since: Oct 08

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

how about fat ed schults on pmsnbc...he too should be fired
Eleanor

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

A slut??

Definition of SLUT
: a promiscuous woman

And this un-married woman needed anti-conception drugs, why???

Oh, the HORROR of it sll <LOL>

I doubt Rush will be fired for freely speaking his thoughts on the matter.
Makes sense

Dearborn Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

Eleanor wrote:
A slut??
Definition of SLUT
: a promiscuous woman
And this un-married woman needed anti-conception drugs, why???
Oh, the HORROR of it sll <LOL>
I doubt Rush will be fired for freely speaking his thoughts on the matter.
Hey, A-hole, he also called her a prostitute and wanted to see sex tapes of her. So what does that make HIM? LOL
Makes sense

Dearborn Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

Answer: Rush is a PERVERT.

Since: Oct 08

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

the libterds have such a double standard..
Makes sense

Dearborn Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

Just let the FREE MARKET handle it.

If 53 percent say fire Limbaugh, they should do so with the advertisers that they patronize. Rush is a big boy. He can sell himself. He doesn't need advertisers.

Since: Sep 08

Placitas, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

Actually Druggie cannot be fired. He owns that POS EIB, which contracts with Premier to syndicate it to the radio stations that buy it.

Clear Channel (owned by Bain Capital) is the largest syndicator. Cumulus is also a major syndicator and is launching Bible-thumppin' Hucklberry's new show on 4-2.

Rumor is they might drop Druggie for the preacher in some of their big markets.....but Druggie won't fbe 'fired' in the normal sense.

“Angry Antlers ”

Miami

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

I had a Republican boss years ago who threatened to fire me, and I told him slaves have to be sold.

Then I seduced him and got him fired- then I extorted a better job from his replacement designed to get me out of the office- everyone ends up happy in the end....especially a Rethuglican when they reach for their ankles.

That was for you, Rush....

Placitas, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

Makes sense wrote:
Just let the FREE MARKET handle it.
If 53 percent say fire Limbaugh, they should do so with the advertisers that they patronize. Rush is a big boy. He can sell himself. He doesn't need advertisers.
Well Druggie is so filthy rich I guess he doesn't need advertisers....but the radio stations that buy his hate-mongering propaganda POS do.

“Baby Obama”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

If Rush was a Progressive saying this about a Conservative......

He would be applauded
Makes sense

Dearborn Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

PlacitasRoy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Druggie is so filthy rich I guess he doesn't need advertisers....but the radio stations that buy his hate-mongering propaganda POS do.
Agreed and decent people shoud turn it off and tell the advertisers that that won't patronize the businesses that advertise on his show. Bain Capital, hmmm? So Mittens has a piece of the action too. Interesting.

Well, all I can say is that having sycophants defend Rush isn't helping Republicans in the PR department. LOL

Look at all his Flying Monkey minions defending him!!! LOL
Eleanor

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

Makes sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, A-hole, he also called her a prostitute and wanted to see sex tapes of her. So what does that make HIM? LOL
It makes him a man of principle.

Her desire to have anyone but herself pay for her anti-conception drugs, means everyone else would have to collectively pay for her pills. So if the collective have to pay, they may as well get to see what they are paying for.

Logical? Sure. Disgusting? Absolutely <<LOL>>

Since: Oct 11

Washington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

i agree with the53% fire him indeed
rationaldose

Kingston, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Anti-conception pills? Are you so far up your own backside that you can't even call it by it's name? It's birth control, honey.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

Rush is enjoying every minute. He said "Yeah, they thought they could get rid of me. Won't happen." He is laughing at the stupid liberals that thought they had the power he wields. He has money. Money trumps bullsh&t every time.

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

Wow, I knew that we had the numbers to get advertisers to pull their ads, but I didn’t realize at the outset how strong public opinion would be against Limbaugh and his disgusting attack on that Ms. Fluke.

Rush Limbaugh’s radio career is in serious trouble as revenues dissipate and become a fraction of what he charged just weeks ago, and when you add to that the fact that the majority of Americans want his fat ass fired just puts that much more pressure on radio stations across the country.
Eleanor

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

rationaldose wrote:
Anti-conception pills? Are you so far up your own backside that you can't even call it by it's name? It's birth control, honey.
Birth control, the pill, progesterone and whatever else you wish to call it was developed for contraception which IS ANTI-CONCEPTION.

By preventing conception the drug prevents baby-making.

It allows a woman to accept the seed of men within her body without the possibility of conception.(Anti-conception medication)

You may call it whatever you wish to call it, as long as you understand what it is you wish to accomplish. Some use it for fibroids, in which case it would be 'fibroid management medication'.

<LOL>
Eleanor

Buffalo Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Wow, I knew that we had the numbers to get advertisers to pull their ads, but I didn’t realize at the outset how strong public opinion would be against Limbaugh and his disgusting attack on that Ms. Fluke.
Rush Limbaugh’s radio career is in serious trouble as revenues dissipate and become a fraction of what he charged just weeks ago, and when you add to that the fact that the majority of Americans want his fat ass fired just puts that much more pressure on radio stations across the country.
I think of this as a distraction from the obvious POOR performance of our President.

People outraged about Rush while Obama gets a free pass for doing nothing.

“Liberals hate free speech!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2012

Judged:

Caribou Barbie wrote:
I had a Republican boss years ago who threatened to fire me, and I told him slaves have to be sold.
Then I seduced him and got him fired- then I extorted a better job from his replacement designed to get me out of the office- everyone ends up happy in the end....especially a Rethuglican when they reach for their ankles.
That was for you, Rush....
If your story is true. Who is the thug now?? It sounds like you!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 78
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••