Obama: a GOP president should have ru...

Obama: a GOP president should have rules limiting the kill list | Glenn Greenwald

There are 62 comments on the The Guardian story from Nov 26, 2012, titled Obama: a GOP president should have rules limiting the kill list | Glenn Greenwald. In it, The Guardian reports that:

For the last four years, Barack Obama has not only asserted, but aggressively exercised, the power to target for execution anyone he wants, including US citizens, anywhere in the world.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Guardian.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#1 Nov 26, 2012
when obama runs out of bad guys, you may be next.

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 26, 2012
Nothing like sending in an AF130 with twin mini's to strafe a Church or Conservative College. Of course that would be after FOX NEWS.
Don Joe

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Nov 26, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
when obama runs out of bad guys, you may be next.
Perhaps, but bush never distinguished between good people and bad people, he just killed anyone that might be in the way.

I am surprised. You??? dissing a republican policy??
Who

Wyoming, MI

#4 Nov 26, 2012
Nobody ever said liberals were smart - just the liberals.

Alpharetta, GA

#5 Nov 26, 2012
Don Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps, but bush never distinguished between good people and bad people, he just killed anyone that might be in the way.
I am surprised. You??? dissing a republican policy??
yeah, I'm ok with it when it involves muslims. I'll never understand why libs are against jews in Israel, and on the side of the arabs....while jews are not perfect, they rarely fly planes into buildings or send their children on suicide missions.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#7 Nov 26, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, I'm ok with it when it involves muslims. I'll never understand why libs are against jews in Israel, and on the side of the arabs....while jews are not perfect, they rarely fly planes into buildings or send their children on suicide missions.
Most jews are liberals. 69% of them voted for Obama. You need to get out of that broken down trailer trash park more often.

“Yeah, but...”

Since: Sep 11

MILKY WAY

#8 Nov 26, 2012
Actually, in the last three presidential elections, the percentage of Jews calling themselves liberal was 46%, 46% and 45%. That's a downward trend, my friend.
Don Joe

Minneapolis, MN

#9 Nov 26, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, so let me see if I have this right? It's OK for the GOP to kill anyone they want, because they want to kill Muslims. But it's not OK for the liberals to kill unless they kill the GOP's favorite target, Muslims. I suppose we should be surprised if the Muslims want to shoot back? Would that prove how evil they are?

Next time I see someone flying a plane into a building, I will ask what religion they are to confirm your hypothesis. So far I have a sample size of zero.(It's harder to ask children on suicide missions their religion.)

So hey, how's your pony tailed brother doing? He sounds like a great guy. With your intention to snub him for being the smarter brother, I understand why you post with the name you do.

Alpharetta, GA

#10 Nov 26, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Most jews are liberals. 69% of them voted for Obama. You need to get out of that broken down trailer trash park more often.
yeah, thats what I can't understand, why jews would vote for a guy that is on the side of the arabs that want to kill them.

Alpharetta, GA

#11 Nov 26, 2012
Don Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, so let me see if I have this right? It's OK for the GOP to kill anyone they want, because they want to kill Muslims. But it's not OK for the liberals to kill unless they kill the GOP's favorite target, Muslims. I suppose we should be surprised if the Muslims want to shoot back? Would that prove how evil they are?
Next time I see someone flying a plane into a building, I will ask what religion they are to confirm your hypothesis. So far I have a sample size of zero.(It's harder to ask children on suicide missions their religion.)
So hey, how's your pony tailed brother doing? He sounds like a great guy. With your intention to snub him for being the smarter brother, I understand why you post with the name you do.
he's probaby doing ok, we don't communicate....obamas victory probably made him happier than a pig in slop. The family sure was disappointed when he turned out to be a lib/dem instead of ga y, like we thought he was. A g ay can be fixed, a lib/dem is unfixable.

“Yeah, but...”

MILKY WAY

#12 Nov 26, 2012
This is absurd.

Obama says a President needs rules limiting the kill list? And what happens when the President ignores the rules? If you point it out, do you get on the list?

Seriously, what happens when a President ignores the rules? What happens, for example, when a President bombs a country without the consent of Congress? What happens, to take another example, when a President targets and kills an American citizen?

Rules? Really? Who enforces the rules?

Alpharetta, GA

#13 Nov 26, 2012
SirPrize wrote:
This is absurd.
Obama says a President needs rules limiting the kill list? And what happens when the President ignores the rules? If you point it out, do you get on the list?
Seriously, what happens when a President ignores the rules? What happens, for example, when a President bombs a country without the consent of Congress? What happens, to take another example, when a President targets and kills an American citizen?
Eric Holder...who better?

“Yeah, but...”

MILKY WAY

#14 Nov 26, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric Holder...who better?
Oy!
Lance Winslow

San Jose, CA

#15 Nov 26, 2012
SirPrize wrote:
This is absurd.
I'll pay airfare for Bush to stand and speak at The Hague, then you'll know.

Location hidden

#19 Nov 26, 2012
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Most jews are liberals. 69% of them voted for Obama. You need to get out of that broken down trailer trash park more often.
You use that a lot like it means something. I would prefer to live in a trailer park than a ghetto filled with drugs, crime and unwed teenagers.

Location hidden

#20 Nov 26, 2012
Lance Winslow wrote:
<quoted text>I'll pay airfare for Bush to stand and speak at The Hague, then you'll know.
What does the Hague have to do with the USA. Nothing. Do you have a point?

“Yeah, but...”

MILKY WAY

#21 Nov 26, 2012
Lance Winslow wrote:
<quoted text>I'll pay airfare for Bush to stand and speak at The Hague, then you'll know.
Just when I thought I read the dumbest thing ever, you go ahead and write this.

So, you think a kill list is a good thing and that all we need is a rule book to make it even better. You think the Hague should enforce the rules, but give no thought to what happens when the Hague ignores its own rules. And you think the thing keeping Bush from going to the Hague is the cost of the trip?

You really are dumber than a box of door knobs.
the rest of us

Saint Paul, MN

#22 Nov 26, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>You use that a lot like it means something. I would prefer to live in a trailer park than a ghetto filled with drugs, crime and unwed teenagers.
Mykrodik is one of the dimmest, vilest leftist asses on topix.....and that is saying a lot.

Alpharetta, GA

#23 Nov 26, 2012
the rest of us wrote:
<quoted text>
Mykrodik is one of the dimmest, vilest leftist asses on topix.....and that is saying a lot.
Now that Harvey is gone, he may be up for a promotion.
Don Joe

Minneapolis, MN

#24 Nov 26, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
he's probaby doing ok, we don't communicate....obamas victory probably made him happier than a pig in slop. The family sure was disappointed when he turned out to be a lib/dem instead of ga y, like we thought he was. A g ay can be fixed, a lib/dem is unfixable.
I know the feeling. I was disappointed when Obama turned out to be a closet republican.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Outside Congress, Democrats Actually Like Trade... 4 min Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Yeah 1,233,695
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 13 min red and right 328,551
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min Mountain William 190,079
News Court Maintains Block of Obama Immigration Plan 49 min Papa Oom Mau Mau 9
News Immigration Activists Vow Electoral Repercussio... 1 hr Octopussy 67
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr IBdaMann 53,472
More from around the web