Barack Obama to GOP: Dump Rush Limbaugh

Barack Obama to GOP: Dump Rush Limbaugh

There are 61651 comments on the blogs.courant.com story from Jan 25, 2009, titled Barack Obama to GOP: Dump Rush Limbaugh . In it, blogs.courant.com reports that:

This could get interesting. Obama v Limbaugh. #44 is telling the Rush Republicans to stop drinking Limbaugh's poisinous Kool-aid if they really want to contribute to change.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at blogs.courant.com.

Starlight

United States

#68642 May 15, 2013
Spinach Pie wrote:
<quoted text>
He's back doing his best to amuse himself and annoy us at the same time. What a BSer.
BSer is right. 3 out of the 4 letters for BSer almost spells sobe.

Are you ready for summer and all the bugs and humidity down there?
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68643 May 15, 2013
Starlight wrote:
<quoted text>
BSer is right. 3 out of the 4 letters for BSer almost spells sobe.
Are you ready for summer and all the bugs and humidity down there?
I've gotten used to the bugs and humidity. Bugs don't bother me, and I do some fasting during the summer so the heat and humidity don't get to me.

They're talking about Obama on all the channels now like they used to talk about Nixon. The Israelis might want to get him out of office, Biden will do whatever they want him to do to Iran.
ITS THE INTERNET STUPID

Monroe, CT

#68644 May 15, 2013
In case your wondering why all the hoopla about Benghazi and the IRS

U.S. Budget Deficit Shrinks Far Faster Than Expected

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/15/business/cb... ;

CBO says deficit problem is solved for the next 10 years

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...

GOP Whips Up Scandals to Avoid Facing Obama’s ‘Most Rapid Deficit Reduction since WWII’

http://www.politicususa.com/gop-whip-empty-sc...
ITS THE INTERNET STUPID

Monroe, CT

#68645 May 15, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I get it --- you're gay. It's OK with me whatever other people want to do as long as they don't make too big of a show out of it.
Do your parents know?41264
Yes and that name Jesse really turns me on....You a young stud or an old horse? Want to hook up?
ITS THE INTERNET STUPID

Monroe, CT

#68646 May 15, 2013
Spinach Pie wrote:
<quoted text>
He's back doing his best to amuse himself and annoy us at the same time. What a BSer.
Awe I didn't think you noticed.......

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#68647 May 15, 2013
Good to see Barry taking deflection tips from some of Topix's finest libs, I'm sure Ferretface is proud.
Jesse

United States

#68648 May 15, 2013
ITS THE INTERNET STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and that name Jesse really turns me on....You a young stud or an old horse? Want to hook up?
Sorry Dinglebrain, not interested
Its the Internet Stupid

Emmaus, PA

#68649 May 16, 2013
Benghazi “One of the Worst Incidents,” Says Worst Incidents Expert Dick Cheney

Dick Cheney's latest claim: Bush administration was "always there, locked and loaded, ready to go on 9/11." He forgets the other 364 days of the year, when Bush allowed more terrorist attacks on U.S. diplomatic facilities than any other president in history.

http://www.thedailydolt.com/2013/05/15/dick-c...
Its the Internet Stupid

Emmaus, PA

#68650 May 16, 2013
Listen to Kai Ryssdal tool Donald Rumsfeld on his new book Three life rules .... serious how much of a dumb ass can you be to go on market place.... says volumes of the man's intelligence or lack there of.

http://www.marketplace.org/topics/economy/big...
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68651 May 16, 2013
Its the Internet Stupid wrote:
Benghazi “One of the Worst Incidents,” Says Worst Incidents Expert Dick Cheney
Dick Cheney's latest claim: Bush administration was "always there, locked and loaded, ready to go on 9/11." He forgets the other 364 days of the year, when Bush allowed more terrorist attacks on U.S. diplomatic facilities than any other president in history.
http://www.thedailydolt.com/2013/05/15/dick-c...
Insiders are leaking stuff from the Obama administration. That's the only way all of this would be happening to him now. It is eerily similar to Nixon's victory in his election only to be brought down later by scandal.

Obama's mother in law is probably telling Michelle right now, "I told you so" --- "he can't keep fooling everyone"
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68652 May 16, 2013
Don't blame me --- I voted for Romney.

Russia is sending ships to the coastline of Syria.
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68653 May 16, 2013
Listen to Kai Ryssdal tool Donald Rumsfeld on his new book Three life rules .... serious how much of a dumb ass can you be to go on market place.... says volumes of the man's intelligence or lack there of.
http://www.marketplace.org/topics/economy/big...
You're not fit to shine Rumsfeld's shoes DingleBrain.
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68654 May 16, 2013
The FBI is investigating the IRS scandal.

Rachel Maddow is attacking Obama over the AP scandal.

Benghazi has legs.

People still need jobs.

What is Obama doing? He's raising our healthcare premiums and planning to punish healthy young people who can't afford health insurance.

And DingleBrain is trying to defend him by attacking the Bush Administration.
Beachlady

Inverness, FL

#68655 May 17, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Bravo....:-)
Nice to see you are still here,a breath of fresh air.
Beachlady

Inverness, FL

#68656 May 17, 2013
Spinach Pie wrote:
The FBI is investigating the IRS scandal.
Rachel Maddow is attacking Obama over the AP scandal.
Benghazi has legs.
People still need jobs.
What is Obama doing? He's raising our healthcare premiums and planning to punish healthy young people who can't afford health insurance.
And DingleBrain is trying to defend him by attacking the Bush Administration.
Who will they blame after the obungler is gone?
Beachlady

Inverness, FL

#68657 May 17, 2013
Misinformed USA: Why average Americans vote for Republicans
http://www.examiner.com/article/misinformed-u...
I recently sat down and spoke with an acquaintance of mine, trying to get a grip on what people are thinking about the future of our country. He said he will vote for Mitt Romney because, "we need a business person to get our debt down." I asked where he got his news, and after trying to deflect from the question, the answer finally came. "I don't pay attention too much, but when I do, I watch Fox." Fox News is the primary source for information for millions of Americans across the country and that's where the problem starts.
WOW I WOULD HAVE NEVER GUESSED...LOL
Hey, stupid you are such a liar and you don't have to make things up to post on here. Keep it truthful, you did not talk to anyone that said any of that. You used to make things up on the other forum and now you are really pushing the truth. We are adults and if you don't think we can spot a liar you are wrong. Obama is the president so we all know what a liar looks like. If his purple lips are moving he is lying.If you are typing you are lying.
Beachlady

Inverness, FL

#68658 May 17, 2013
<quoted text>
Bitter Vietnam vet????? Move on....Did you know Johnston spent some time off from his College education teaching Mexican immigrants English? He didn't have the money to finish school so he took off time to help the unfortunate. That is some info different from the traditional things he is know for....Also why he embraced the civil rights movement. Dude get some info from some place different than your TX education or your mainstream news media.... and seriously who gives their boy a name Jessie???? Search Robert Caro on ITS THE INTERNET Jessie don't lose that number....
Why don't you move on?Coming from a druid that has probably never done anything but for himself I would like to thank all the vets from every war. Thank you to all the good men and women who are willing to lose their lives for a turd like Dingleberry.
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68659 May 17, 2013
Beachlady wrote:
<quoted text>Who will they blame after the obungler is gone?
Your guess is as good as mine, but they always find somebody to blame.

The new head of the IRS got sacked and he'd only been in there since November as the head. He wasn't responsible for what went on before the elections.

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#68660 May 17, 2013
Spinach Pie wrote:
<quoted text>
Your guess is as good as mine, but they always find somebody to blame.
The new head of the IRS got sacked and he'd only been in there since November as the head. He wasn't responsible for what went on before the elections.
The person more directly involved is now head of the IRS dept that is overseeing Obamacare.
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68661 May 18, 2013
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
The person more directly involved is now head of the IRS dept that is overseeing Obamacare.
While I hope you're kidding me, somehow I wouldn't be surprised if you were right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Coffee Party 214,268
News Clinton, Saunders battle for Latino vote 13 min ClintonsRobbedJobs 1
News Many Vietnam veterans say they support lifting ... 17 min USA today 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 41 min litesong 59,441
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 48 min Grey Ghost 1,382,123
News Donald Trump to meet with evangelical leaders i... 1 hr YourEx 29
News Grayling urges US to 'stand aside' as UK reache... 1 hr Go Blue Forever 5
More from around the web