Barack Obama to GOP: Dump Rush Limbaugh

Barack Obama to GOP: Dump Rush Limbaugh

There are 61651 comments on the blogs.courant.com story from Jan 25, 2009, titled Barack Obama to GOP: Dump Rush Limbaugh . In it, blogs.courant.com reports that:

This could get interesting. Obama v Limbaugh. #44 is telling the Rush Republicans to stop drinking Limbaugh's poisinous Kool-aid if they really want to contribute to change.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at blogs.courant.com.

Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68548 Mar 13, 2013
Anybody listened to Rush Limbaugh lately?

I just haven't had the time.
Its the Internet Stupid

Emmaus, PA

#68549 Mar 14, 2013
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68552 Mar 16, 2013
Its the Internet Stupid wrote:
http://www.businessinsider.com /16-walmart-facts#the-walton-f amily-has-given-away-about-2-o f-its-net-worth-to-charity-bil l-gates-is-giving-away-48-of-h is-net-worth-and-warren-buffet -78-of-his-net-worth-12
You can't really compare Walmart with Microsoft or Berkshire Hathaway.

Only DingleBrain would even think of such things.
Its the Internet Stupid

Emmaus, PA

#68553 Mar 17, 2013
Your right you can't compare....

Gates 66B @ 48%= 31.7B
Buffet 46B @ 78%= 35.9B
Waltons 27.9B @ 2%= 558M

67.6B vs 558M
Starlight

United States

#68554 Mar 18, 2013
Gates 66B @ 48%= 31.7B
Buffet 46B @ 78%= 35.9B
Waltons 27.9B @ 2%= 558M
67.6B vs 558M
And how about yourself there dinglebrain?

What's your %?

Do you even know?
Starlight

United States

#68555 Mar 18, 2013
Would Americans have allowed WalMart to run countless others out of business if there hadn't been a television series depicting a kindly rural family of Waltons called Walton's Mountain or whatever it was called back when it was a popular show?
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68556 Mar 18, 2013
Gates 66B @ 48%= 31.7B
Buffet 46B @ 78%= 35.9B
Waltons 27.9B @ 2%= 558M
67.6B vs 558M
I guess that's your example of what you call pissing in the fan?

What a dunce.
Starlight

United States

#68559 Mar 19, 2013
Spinach Pie wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dunce.
Yes, old dinglebrain is dabbling with his own version of propaganda. His head is filled with images and distorted facts.

Forgive him and remember --- he's harmless.
ITS THE INTERNET STUPID

Hamden, CT

#68560 Mar 19, 2013
Spinach Pie wrote:
<quoted text>
What a dunce.
No it's called math they teach that up here in the NE. You get creationism we get math and science! ROTFLMAO.....
Now go kill something in the swamp.....those babies need dinner!
Jesse

United States

#68562 Mar 20, 2013
Obama is going to Israel with nothing to offer either side. The Palestinians feel he is betraying them and the Israelis don't think he will try to stop Iran from making nuclear weapons.

I guess if something goes wrong in the Mideast, something new I mean, he can always announce that it is George Bush's fault. The media will chime in and agree with him.

Only people like Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity will speak truth to power and disagree.

Had a great St Paddie's Day here --- green tequila and green salsa on my chips.
ITS THE INTERNET STUPID

Hamden, CT

#68563 Mar 20, 2013
Are Americans Too Stupid For Democracy?

http://www.alternet.org/belief/are-americans-...

The study cited above which found that people in the UK, Denmark and Finland are significantly better informed about the issues of the day noted that some of the differences can be attributed to various models of media funding. The three European countries all have more public television and radio, which the researchers found offered more hard news and analysis, and less puffery.

Education is another big difference. In those countries, spending on education is more or less uniform between schools and school districts. In the U.S., the amount spent on education varies wildly by school, district and state. And while it's in vogue to blame teachers and their unions for what ails our educational system, the reality is that poverty and inequality are the driving forces behind our kids' relatively low educational outcomes.
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68565 Mar 20, 2013
ITS THE INTERNET STUPID wrote:
Are Americans Too Stupid For Democracy?
http://www.alternet.org/belief/are-americans-...
The study cited above which found that people in the UK, Denmark and Finland are significantly better informed about the issues of the day noted that some of the differences can be attributed to various models of media funding. The three European countries all have more public television and radio, which the researchers found offered more hard news and analysis, and less puffery.
Education is another big difference. In those countries, spending on education is more or less uniform between schools and school districts. In the U.S., the amount spent on education varies wildly by school, district and state. And while it's in vogue to blame teachers and their unions for what ails our educational system, the reality is that poverty and inequality are the driving forces behind our kids' relatively low educational outcomes.
DingleBrain, those countries are small countries with mostly white people.

Lots of the worst schools in America spend far more per pupil than much better schools in their same local or region.

What are you going to do? Go teach middle school math and science in inner city Philadelphia? Good luck ya dunce ya!!
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68566 Mar 20, 2013
Jesse wrote:
Obama is going to Israel with nothing to offer either side. The Palestinians feel he is betraying them and the Israelis don't think he will try to stop Iran from making nuclear weapons.
I guess if something goes wrong in the Mideast, something new I mean, he can always announce that it is George Bush's fault. The media will chime in and agree with him.
Only people like Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity will speak truth to power and disagree.
I saw him on the news as he was arriving in Israel. He and Netanyahu were dressed the same. Same color suits and same color ties. They looked like they were auditioning for a new Blues Brothers movie or something except they didn't have sunglasses on.

The Palestinians are sad about how he is handling their state issues.

Glad you had a good St. Patrick's Day. If you ever get a chance, visit Chicago for St Patrick's Day. There's lots of beer and a green river to look at.
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68567 Mar 20, 2013
<quoted text>
No it's called math they teach that up here in the NE. You get creationism we get math and science! ROTFLMAO.....
Now go kill something in the swamp.....those babies need dinner!
What a creepy attitude. What a loser.

Get a life ahole.
ITS THE INTERNET STUPID

Monroe, CT

#68568 Mar 22, 2013
Salon's Joan Walsh: Rush Limbaugh Helped The GOP Lose The Election

http://mediamatters.org/video/2013/03/20/salo...

TY RUSH.......
ITS THE INTERNET STUPID

Monroe, CT

#68569 Mar 22, 2013
Spinach Pie wrote:
<quoted text>
What a creepy attitude. What a loser.
Get a life ahole.
ROTFLMAO..........
Starlight

United States

#68570 Mar 22, 2013
Salon's Joan Walsh: Rush Limbaugh Helped The GOP Lose The Election
http://mediamatters.org/video/2013/03/20/salo...
TY RUSH.......
Rush's radio show is bigger when Obama is in the White House than it would be with Romney in the White House.
Starlight

United States

#68571 Mar 22, 2013
<quoted text>
ROTFLMAO..........
Vintage DingleBrain

Ya Gotta Love It
Starlight

United States

#68572 Mar 22, 2013
Spinach Pie wrote:
<quoted text>
DingleBrain, those countries are small countries with mostly white people.
Lots of the worst schools in America spend far more per pupil than much better schools in their same local or region.
What are you going to do? Go teach middle school math and science in inner city Philadelphia? Good luck ya dunce ya!!
He wouldn't last three days teaching middle school math at an inner city school. He could never control the kids.
Starlight

United States

#68573 Mar 22, 2013
Jesse wrote:
Israelis were heckling Obama while he was speaking and he acted like he liked it. He said it made him feel at home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Coffee Party 219,279
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Obama is a joke 1,403,019
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 7 min freebird 390,988
News Trump's Newest Ad Is So Frickin' WeirdBy Olivia... 1 hr Donald Trump 2
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 2 hr A Real American 35,552
News Race and Beyond: Let's Talk About Race and Poverty (Oct '12) 12 hr Human 156
News Michelle Obama and children arrive in Dublin (Jun '13) 13 hr Chicagoan by Birth 13
More from around the web