Barack Obama to GOP: Dump Rush Limbaugh

Barack Obama to GOP: Dump Rush Limbaugh

There are 61645 comments on the blogs.courant.com story from Jan 25, 2009, titled Barack Obama to GOP: Dump Rush Limbaugh . In it, blogs.courant.com reports that:

This could get interesting. Obama v Limbaugh. #44 is telling the Rush Republicans to stop drinking Limbaugh's poisinous Kool-aid if they really want to contribute to change.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at blogs.courant.com.

Starlight

United States

#67769 Oct 10, 2012
Sobe wrote:
Red text: Trend is worsening. Green text: Trend is improving
http://www.skymachines.com/US-National-Debt-P...
Notice when DUBYA left office...15.9% that would be red.
Notice Obama's first year....15.1% that would be green.
America are a bunch of stupid asses like the two douche bags arguing me on this post. If it was more than two maybe I would give more of a shit...good luck America your gonna need it..........stupid is as stupid does.....SEE YA
According to your website chart, Obama is the only US president ever to have debt larger than GDP!!!! DingleBrain, do us all a favor and take a brief vacation ---- go to the Jersey Shore, you can probably get a good deal on an apartment in Seaside Heights now that summer is over. You can hang out at the Boardwalk and tell all the old ladies how you used to go clamming.

Laugh My Ass OFF --- What a whackjob you are!!!!

Good luck to you DingleBrain, you are so much smarter than all of the rest of the country!!!!
Spinach

Ruston, LA

#67770 Oct 11, 2012
Just happened to hear a few minutes of Rush Limbaugh on the radio today --- he said --- "If the main stream media wasn't doing what they are doing, then there wouldn't be any market for me."

I thought about it for a moment as I changed the radio station, and I think he was absolutely correct.
01_Luke

Conrath, WI

#67771 Oct 12, 2012
Looks like Biden took the win!
Pinocchio Paul looked foolish!
Starlight

United States

#67772 Oct 12, 2012
Looks like Biden excited the democratic base, while alienating lots of swing voters who will decide the election in the swing states.

The CNN poll this AM showed that 48% thought that Ryan won the debate while 44% thought that Biden won, so Biden didn't even get 47%.
Spinach

Ruston, LA

#67773 Oct 12, 2012
Starlight wrote:
Looks like Biden excited the democratic base, while alienating lots of swing voters who will decide the election in the swing states.
The CNN poll this AM showed that 48% thought that Ryan won the debate while 44% thought that Biden won, so Biden didn't even get 47%.
Biden did his job in the debate. He took the spotlight off of Obama's flop in the first debate and he made Ryan seem a little insignificant by interrupting him and making loud sounds while Ryan was trying to talk. Biden's show went over well with the democratic base like you say. He seemed kind of like an a-hole to me.

I didn't see the stats on the CNN poll, it is kind of funny that Biden didn't even get the 47%. I guess the only polls that really matter are the polls on election day.

Spinach

Ruston, LA

#67774 Oct 12, 2012
01_Luke wrote:
Looks like Biden took the win!
Pinocchio Paul looked foolish!
Not sure if Biden took a win from that debate. Radatz had too much input in the subject matter. Biden did his job. He seemed a little bit senile next to Ryan. But anytime Biden is on tv and he doesn't make a major gaffe --- is a win for Joe.

I thought Pinocchio was Bill Clinton. "with that woman, Ms Lewinsky" oh I just can't remember the rest of that quote.
01_Luke

Thorp, WI

#67775 Oct 13, 2012
We already suffer here from pinocchio paul! Maybe it is time to share the wealth and have the entire country suffer with us from Wisconin. I hope your wives worked because under Pinocchio if they didn't not one dollar for socal security will ever come their way. They better have saved for their lazy asses. Woo Hoo! Fat chicks off the dole! That outta play well with those lard ass GOP women! and I mean ALL of them! Here, have a box of Kraft mac and cheese to slap on their enormous thighs the size of Broadway!
Jesse

United States

#67776 Oct 13, 2012
01_Luke wrote:
We already suffer here from pinocchio paul! Maybe it is time to share the wealth and have the entire country suffer with us from Wisconin. I hope your wives worked because under Pinocchio if they didn't not one dollar for socal security will ever come their way. They better have saved for their lazy asses. Woo Hoo! Fat chicks off the dole! That outta play well with those lard ass GOP women! and I mean ALL of them! Here, have a box of Kraft mac and cheese to slap on their enormous thighs the size of Broadway!
Making up your own facts are ya? Sounds like "a lot of stuff" to me. Paul and Mitt can fix the social security and medicare problems for the future. Obama and Biden are going to sit on their hands and try to tax the rich. We need new leadership.

Don't knock Kraft mac and cheese. Moderation is the answer to all dietary problems.

I could live on tequila and pretzels, but I can't really recommend it for everyone. Willie Nelson turned me on to his secret eating and drinking tips. I can't write what he told me to smoke.
Jesse

United States

#67777 Oct 13, 2012
Spinach wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure if Biden took a win from that debate. Radatz had too much input in the subject matter. Biden did his job. He seemed a little bit senile next to Ryan. But anytime Biden is on tv and he doesn't make a major gaffe --- is a win for Joe.
I thought Pinocchio was Bill Clinton. "with that woman, Ms Lewinsky" oh I just can't remember the rest of that quote.
Don't let Hillary catch you talking about Monica L.
01_Luke

Black River Falls, WI

#67778 Oct 14, 2012
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Making up your own facts are ya? Sounds like "a lot of stuff" to me. Paul and Mitt can fix the social security and medicare problems for the future. Obama and Biden are going to sit on their hands and try to tax the rich. We need new leadership.
Don't knock Kraft mac and cheese. Moderation is the answer to all dietary problems.
I could live on tequila and pretzels, but I can't really recommend it for everyone. Willie Nelson turned me on to his secret eating and drinking tips. I can't write what he told me to smoke.
Paul and Mitt can FIX social security? Since he evaded every and all questions and went into used car salesman mode how's he going do it?
Blind and dumb ye Americans are.
Spinach

Ruston, LA

#67779 Oct 14, 2012
It's going to be interesting to see how Obama tops Joe Biden's debate "performance" --- maybe he'll talk about his time on The View.
Its the Internet Stupid

Emmaus, PA

#67780 Oct 14, 2012
Obama leads Romney by 59 percent to 31 percent among early voters, according to Reuters/Ipsos polling data compiled in recent weeks.
http://news.yahoo.com/obama-grabs-wide-lead-a...
OUCH
Its the Internet Stupid

Emmaus, PA

#67781 Oct 14, 2012
http://www.businessinsider.com/charts-that-sh...

Here Are The Charts That Should Get Obama Reelected...

Mitt Romney keeps saying that President Obama can't run on his record.
That's ridiculous.
Obama's record, at least with respect to the economy, has been strong--especially relative to the economy of the prior administration (whose policies Romney wants to return to).

The UP SLOPE on the right is pretty consistent...
Starlight

United States

#67782 Oct 14, 2012
Its the Internet Stupid wrote:
http://www.businessinsider.com /charts-that-should-get-obama- reelected-2012-10?op=1#ixzz29H TjoSwQ
Here Are The Charts That Should Get Obama Reelected...
Mitt Romney keeps saying that President Obama can't run on his record.
That's ridiculous.
Obama's record, at least with respect to the economy, has been strong--especially relative to the economy of the prior administration (whose policies Romney wants to return to).
The UP SLOPE on the right is pretty consistent...
Lots of employers are planning to lay off workers if Obama wins.

Obama may be wonderful for "your economic charts" but Americans need jobs.

Romney wants to create jobs.

Romney will get my vote.

Nice try there DingleBrain.

It is the economy stupid --- not your charts.
Its the Internet Stupid

Emmaus, PA

#67783 Oct 14, 2012
"Lots of employers are planning to lay off workers if Obama wins."

Another CEO Threatens To Fire Employees If Obama Wins

http://thinkprogress.org/economy/2012/10/14/1...

Last week, billionaire CEO David Siegel, who runs a timeshare empire, threatened to fire employees if President Obama is reelected in November, saying in an email,“the economy doesn’t currently pose a threat to your job. What does threaten your job however, is another 4 years of the same Presidential administration.”
Its the Internet Stupid

Emmaus, PA

#67784 Oct 14, 2012
Koch Sends Pro-Romney Mailing to 45,000 Employees While Stifling Workplace Political Speech
The billionaire Koch brothers have found a new way to influence the 2012 election—preaching to employees.

http://www.inthesetimes.com/article/14017/koc...

ARE THESE THE EMPLOYERS?
funny

Georgetown, KY

#67786 Oct 15, 2012

Since: Apr 12

Englewood, CO

#67787 Oct 15, 2012
Last week, billionaire CEO David Siegel, who runs a timeshare empire, threatened to fire employees if President Obama is reelected in November, saying in an email,“the economy doesn’t currently pose a threat to your job. What does threaten your job however, is another 4 years of the same Presidential administration.”
Wow.. A new Teabagged Retardican scumbag tactic..
Starlight

United States

#67788 Oct 15, 2012
The employees probably appreciate it that their CEO is letting them know the score. Lots of employees that will be laid off if Obama wins will lose their jobs because of the healthcare laws. These CEO's are just being honest.

China is looking to hire lots of English teachers. The pay is about $25,000 a year, but that goes farther in China than it does in the USA.

Cuba has free healthcare but there are rumors that lots of people are hungry down there.

If Obama flops in the next two debates, then the employees will be breathing a little easier on election day.

Thanks for participating DingleBrain, I had almost forgotten what a dunce you are.

It's the economy stupid.
Its the Internet Stupid

Emmaus, PA

#67789 Oct 15, 2012
Death by Ideology

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/15/opinion/kru...

Mitt Romney doesn't see dead people. But that’s only because he doesn't want to see them; if he did, he’d have to acknowledge the ugly reality of what will happen if he and Paul Ryan get their way on health care.

I SEE STUPID PEOPLE....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Libtardimus Maximus 1,583,690
News Planet Fitness opens Hampton HQ 9 min Stephen D Clark 1
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 19 min Retribution 257
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 51 min Here Comes da Judge 1,624
News The strange story of 'Michael the Black Man' fo... 1 hr Anita Bryant s Jihad 7
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 1 hr Get Real 37,281
News US Jewish criticism of Trump expands to some su... 3 hr Anita Bryant s Jihad 59
More from around the web